Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished (68994 Views)

See The Epic Response A Girl Gave A Guy / When ATM Rejects Card From A Runs Girl. (photo) / The Difference Between "Complete" And "Finished" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by imperiouxx(m): 3:07pm On Apr 22, 2015
njuwo:
My daddy told me that this was the last Jamb that he will register me for, because the other 8 Jamb i had written were nothing to write home about. The girl i sat with in this one was very fine and a runs girl, within 5 minutes answers had entered her phone, she then told not to worry, we'll use them together. Within 30 minutes she was through and gave me to copy. As a sharp warri boy i spent 15 minutes to copy. We then submited and went outside. She started gisting. I said, Thank you very much, please what is your name sef. She replied, Lilian! I said, Nice name, i'm Ofego. She said, Cool, so Ofego why do you want to study Medicine? I replied, No o, it's Theatre Arts i want to study o. She said, Ha, but the answers i gave you are for Medicine o. I said, My courses are Literature, C.R.S, History and English. She said, The answers i gave you are for Maths, Physics, Biology and English. I fainted!

Cheers!
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by onosprince(m): 3:07pm On Apr 22, 2015
h
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by dorin27(f): 3:07pm On Apr 22, 2015
Lwkm but I no gree die. Lolz
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by Pebcak: 3:07pm On Apr 22, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin Ofego indeed
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by mcprince32(m): 3:08pm On Apr 22, 2015
International olodo
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by ademega(m): 3:08pm On Apr 22, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by Billygee2u: 3:08pm On Apr 22, 2015
wonderful
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by Loso777(m): 3:08pm On Apr 22, 2015
Ur mumu don tall
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by Bishop44: 3:08pm On Apr 22, 2015
As a sharp warrior boy, u shld know d answers are for theatre medicine grin

1 Like

Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by adedayourt(m): 3:09pm On Apr 22, 2015
So uve written JAMB 8 times nd u stil dont know dats der ar different ques fr each departmnts nd ques are in Type even within d depts

I suggest u go learn bricklaying instead.

na Joke sha
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by Donjay007(m): 3:09pm On Apr 22, 2015
Omg,this is so not funny
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by ademolasundayd(m): 3:09pm On Apr 22, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]Not funny go find work since jamb dont jame u
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 22, 2015
One chance grin
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by V3dash(m): 3:09pm On Apr 22, 2015
dis person funny die. i turt is another bad experience, so i quickly open it..

haabeg no kill person jareee
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by delishpot: 3:09pm On Apr 22, 2015
Yepa!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by frank442: 3:09pm On Apr 22, 2015
Results b4 results
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by AfricanApple(f): 3:10pm On Apr 22, 2015
hehehehehehehe, joke of the day
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by FUCKU: 3:10pm On Apr 22, 2015
You get luck say this na joke.. No dey make mistake dey sit down with girl for exam hall. Their brains dey stuffed with breeze
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by babamadiba(m): 3:11pm On Apr 22, 2015
Nice one
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by Pstunna234: 3:11pm On Apr 22, 2015
chaii cry
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by justi4jesu(f): 3:12pm On Apr 22, 2015
Copy cat... grin grin
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by branislav007: 3:12pm On Apr 22, 2015
O boi the babe don burn my guy beans..
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by chykeo1(m): 3:12pm On Apr 22, 2015
LOL...

LMAO... grin grin grin
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by Jobyruz(m): 3:12pm On Apr 22, 2015
Very dry joke
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by adeks2: 3:13pm On Apr 22, 2015
This must definitely be a joke because Medicine used to be PHY-CHEM-BIO (i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Biology) while English is compulsory for all. So, how come the subject combination was - Maths, Physics and Biology?
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by ifekemmie(f): 3:13pm On Apr 22, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin U made my day! Such a fool
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 22, 2015
njuwo:
My daddy told me that this was the last Jamb that he will register me for, because the other 8 Jamb i had written were nothing to write home about. The girl i sat with in this one was very fine and a runs girl, within 5 minutes answers had entered her phone, she then told not to worry, we'll use them together. Within 30 minutes she was through and gave me to copy. As a sharp warri boy i spent 15 minutes to copy. We then submited and went outside. She started gisting. I said, Thank you very much, please what is your name sef. She replied, Lilian! I said, Nice name, i'm Ofego. She said, Cool, so Ofego why do you want to study Medicine? I replied, No o, it's Theatre Arts i want to study o. She said, Ha, but the answers i gave you are for Medicine o. I said, My courses are Literature, C.R.S, History and English. She said, The answers i gave you are for Maths, Physics, Biology and English. I fainted!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by Abbeyme: 3:14pm On Apr 22, 2015
njuwo:

@OP, You need to get your lines right!!

Check the bolded!! The courses combination for Medicine are Biology, Physics, Chemistry and the compulsory English Language. Maths is not a JAMB subject required to study Medicine...

To be a good stand-up comedian, you must be worth your onions!! Otherwise, you are a joker!!
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 22, 2015
At least English will give him some marks.
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by beekaymee(m): 3:14pm On Apr 22, 2015
klevjey:

Wetin b this angry

Ooohhh ur land
NOTE: THIS LAND IS FOR KLEVJAY BEWARE OF 419

Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by vision2050: 3:15pm On Apr 22, 2015
see viewers! because of dis dry joke
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by jascon1(m): 3:15pm On Apr 22, 2015
Abeg who know any small scale biz way person fit start?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When You See Your Ex Who Dumped You Because You Had No Car (Photo) / To The Single Guys In The House! ;D / Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.