Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Pressid 2015/2016 List Of Successful Candidates - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pressid 2015/2016 List Of Successful Candidates (29999 Views)

Admission 2016: List Of Schools That Have Released Admission List / PRESSID 2015/2016 SCHOLARS YET TO BE CONTACTED / Covenant University’s First Class Graduates Dominate PRESSID (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Pressid 2015/2016 List Of Successful Candidates by nisai: 2:04pm On Apr 28, 2015
omonnakoda:
Funny is this what you have been reduced to? An incoherent vituperative wreck. You are a disappointment to the moniker "Warrior" having run out of ideas I am now "stupid" . My youngest boy can do better than that come on Mr Warrior? D not disgrace the house of Arewa. You said earlier you are a champion scholar from the North ,civilized by years of wisdom and breeding from Arabia brought to you on camel back and this is all you can say?

Data data data , my boy that is what counts,
Highest rates of illiteracy, vesico vag.inal fistula,child marriage(oh that is your religion) ,lowest rates of immunization, in short every objective measure of Humanity and civilization finds you wanting. %0 years and counting of quotas , affirmative action and every other kind of encouragement and what do we get in return? Boko Haram
You, you airy headed nitwit tht you are then have the effrontery and shamelessness to talk of comparing Northen graduates . Did you drink too many bottles of cough syrup or smoke too much of that Lizard dropping that is the favourite drug of your kids?
We are not coevals even if you were given two scholarships you cannot catch me . If you fall asleep you cannot dream it how much more in real life.
It is achievement enough that you get a degree so there is no impetus no drive to excel as you said you are "in power" so that should give you all the jobs you want deserved or not. That is like a pregnancy no matter how much she denies the stomach will speak its truth. If at independence you were 50 years behind now it is hundred and we ain't easing up any time soon
Anyway the the term "north" means nothing. I am not a southerner I am Yoruba . What are you ? If you are not a coward declare your ancestry so I can put you in yur rightful cage. None of you anywhere in that North should open your mouths when the Yorubas are talking of education
This is total knockout.The victory is flawless.
Re: Pressid 2015/2016 List Of Successful Candidates by aribisala0(m): 3:03pm On Jan 27, 2021
omonnakoda:
Funny is this what you have been reduced to? An incoherent vituperative wreck. You are a disappointment to the moniker "Warrior" having run out of ideas I am now "stupid" . My youngest boy can do better than that come on Mr Warrior? D not disgrace the house of Arewa. You said earlier you are a champion scholar from the North ,civilized by years of wisdom and breeding from Arabia brought to you on camel back and this is all you can say?

Data data data , my boy that is what counts,
Highest rates of illiteracy, vesico vag.inal fistula,child marriage(oh that is your religion) ,lowest rates of immunization, in short every objective measure of Humanity and civilization finds you wanting. %0 years and counting of quotas , affirmative action and every other kind of encouragement and what do we get in return? Boko Haram
You, you airy headed nitwit tht you are then have the effrontery and shamelessness to talk of comparing Northen graduates . Did you drink too many bottles of cough syrup or smoke too much of that Lizard dropping that is the favourite drug of your kids?
We are not coevals even if you were given two scholarships you cannot catch me . If you fall asleep you cannot dream it how much more in real life.
It is achievement enough that you get a degree so there is no impetus no drive to excel as you said you are "in power" so that should give you all the jobs you want deserved or not. That is like a pregnancy no matter how much she denies the stomach will speak its truth. If at independence you were 50 years behind now it is hundred and we ain't easing up any time soon
Anyway the the term "north" means nothing. I am not a southerner I am Yoruba . What are you ? If you are not a coward declare your ancestry so I can put you in yur rightful cage. None of you anywhere in that North should open your mouths when the Yorubas are talking of education

Arewawarrior talk na
Re: Pressid 2015/2016 List Of Successful Candidates by omonnakoda: 10:40pm On Feb 11, 2023
ArewaWarrior:

All of your likes that talk of the North do NOT know the North, most have never been there but comfortably sit behind a keyboard and talk rubbish like yourself.

Even if Federal character is pushed aside and whatever criteria is deployed in a selection process, the north will have ample representation. The population is superior to all other geographical zones, regardless of poverty and almajiris that wonder about, a decent portion can challenge on an international level talk less of national.

This stereotype of ignorance in the North and intelligence in the South which you promote says alot about how poorly wired you are my friend.

The PRESSID list is unacceptable and it stinks of foul play. Mark me next years list is going to be very very different.

eCollynzo:
Many of us who 'talk' have served in the north and as you know most of youth corpers who serve there end up teaching in schools, so we are very well placed to talk about the level of education in the north, it is quite frankly nothing to write home about.
As for you phantom superior population, quantity isn't the same as quality. The first class graduates from the north and every other part of the country are brought together to write a test and the best 100 graduates are selected based on their performance in that test. If the north is not well represented, it is because their first class graduates aren't as good as those from the south.
Simples

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

. / Nigeria Sitting On A Time Bomb. / Pius Ojemolon Bags 19 Awards At University Of Benin Convocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.