Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Reasons Why Guys Prefer Girls That Are Small Sized. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Guys Prefer Girls That Are Small Sized. (44263 Views)

Why Do Most Guys Prefer Girls With Big Buttocks? / 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify / 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Guys Prefer Girls That Are Small Sized. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 22, 2015
Guys prefer this. Guys prefer that. Guys prefer blah blah blah.

So who's dating/ marrying the tall girls?

Only a guy with low self esteem would be intimidated by a tall/ taller woman.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Guys Prefer Girls That Are Small Sized. by queenbetty1(f): 2:57pm On Apr 22, 2015
Na you sabi ooooooo
Re: Reasons Why Guys Prefer Girls That Are Small Sized. by 1freshdude: 3:00pm On Apr 22, 2015
LadyX:
Well, everyone is entitled to their opinion. Some points left me smiling.

Now here is my question: If short girls rock as much the op, or original poster of the article says, why don't we have short models? Why is it that people adore (even if they deny it in public) models/ super models?

Cc 1freshdude

If Cleopatra's nose has been shorter, the world would have had a different history!
Re: Reasons Why Guys Prefer Girls That Are Small Sized. by agarawu23(m): 3:00pm On Apr 22, 2015
1freshdude:

To qualify as Small, the growth of the body parts have to be proportionate. Short people tend to have their hands or head bigger when compared in proportion with the remaining parts of their body, and some are even wide and stocky. That is the difference for me bro . cool
now I understand you.
one lacasera for u

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guys Prefer Girls That Are Small Sized. by LadyX(f): 3:01pm On Apr 22, 2015
1freshdude:

If Cleopatra's nose has been shorter, the world would have had a different history!
Still doesn't answer my question tongue
I just want to know, that's all.
Re: Reasons Why Guys Prefer Girls That Are Small Sized. by 1freshdude: 3:02pm On Apr 22, 2015
SouffleX:
Guys prefer this. Guys prefer that. Guys prefer blah blah blah.

So who's dating/ marrying the tall girls?

Only a guy with low self esteem would be intimidated by a tall/ taller woman.

Take it easy madam, E be like the thing vex you gaan!
Re: Reasons Why Guys Prefer Girls That Are Small Sized. by 1freshdude: 3:03pm On Apr 22, 2015
LadyX:

Still doesn't answer my question tongue
I just want to know, that's all.
were you? Oya go rest! You no dey understand proverb?
Re: Reasons Why Guys Prefer Girls That Are Small Sized. by LadyX(f): 3:05pm On Apr 22, 2015
1freshdude:

were you? Oya go rest! You no dey understand proverb?
Make I rest small o!
Re: Reasons Why Guys Prefer Girls That Are Small Sized. by UyiIredia(m): 3:07pm On Apr 22, 2015
Reasons Why SOME Guys Prefer Girls That Are Small-Sized. Corrected.
Re: Reasons Why Guys Prefer Girls That Are Small Sized. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 22, 2015
1freshdude:

Take it easy madam, E be like the thing vex you gaan!

Lmao tongue

I'm not vexing oh
Re: Reasons Why Guys Prefer Girls That Are Small Sized. by iliyande(m): 3:14pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mprex:
wow!

short petite girls rock cool
You short?
Re: Reasons Why Guys Prefer Girls That Are Small Sized. by 1freshdude: 3:14pm On Apr 22, 2015
SouffleX:

Lmao tongue

I'm not vexing oh
Okay il buy you cheese balls!
Re: Reasons Why Guys Prefer Girls That Are Small Sized. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 22, 2015
LadyX:
Well, everyone is entitled to their opinion. Some points left me smiling.

Now here is my question: If short girls rock as much the op, or original poster of the article says, why don't we have short models? Why is it that people adore (even if they deny it in public) models/ super models?

Cc 1freshdude

There are short models.

Can't people "adore" models? They're gorgeous. People also "adore" short/ average people. What's your point sis?
Re: Reasons Why Guys Prefer Girls That Are Small Sized. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 22, 2015
1freshdude:

Okay il buy you cheese balls!

I love cheese balls grin
Re: Reasons Why Guys Prefer Girls That Are Small Sized. by 1freshdude: 3:16pm On Apr 22, 2015
SouffleX:

There are short models.

Can't people "adore" models? They're gorgeous. People also "adore" short/ average people. What's your point sis?
Correct, how many cheese balls should I buy you?
Re: Reasons Why Guys Prefer Girls That Are Small Sized. by NigAmbassador: 3:19pm On Apr 22, 2015
When you mean small sized girls, are u referring to midget ladies? #lolz

In my opinion...

I will go for a beautiful, modest yet sexy, tall lady any time...

If u are opportune to date a lady of the above description, then you are a real man...

If you think its all about the bedmatics with a woman, then you are wrong...

A tall and beautiful lady gives her man confidence and pride, especially when they go on a date, dinner or outings... A short lady may not...

A tall and beautiful lady gives her man constant reminder that she is a rare gem (its not really easy to find them)... A short lady may not....

A tall and beautiful lady has more followers than a short lady,( so her man is a king)....

A tall and beautiful lady provides much better complimentary role with less stress during sex then a short lady...(when it comes to certain sex positions, sex could be stressful with a short woman)

When it comes to attitude or character, height has nothing to do with their emotions........

My lady and I are tall, (though I am slightly taller) ... I love it that way... #My_Opinion

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Guys Prefer Girls That Are Small Sized. by LadyX(f): 3:20pm On Apr 22, 2015
SouffleX:

There are short models.

No offence. The article makes it look like it's only short girls/ladies that rock. I was trying to remind the op that tall girls/ladies rock too. In short, height doesn't matter because one man's food is another man's poison.
Re: Reasons Why Guys Prefer Girls That Are Small Sized. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 22, 2015
LadyX:

No offence. The article makes it look like it's only short girls/ladies that rock. I was trying to remind the op that tall girls/ladies rock too. In short, height doesn't matter because one man's food is another man's poison.

I agree with you. These articles are just silly.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Guys Prefer Girls That Are Small Sized. by SkinnyDude(m): 3:31pm On Apr 22, 2015
1freshdude:
I realized that am not comfortable dating big body sized ladies. I prefer small cute girls. I just googled up the reason guys like dating small cute ladies and then I found this article. I agree with the points made by the article. Please feel free to add your points.
By the way am 6ft.5 with athletic build, so its not because I dont measure up.
pishure or....
Re: Reasons Why Guys Prefer Girls That Are Small Sized. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 22, 2015
1freshdude:

Correct, how many cheese balls should I buy you?

2 truckloads should be enough grin
Re: Reasons Why Guys Prefer Girls That Are Small Sized. by 1freshdude: 3:37pm On Apr 22, 2015
SkinnyDude:

pishure or....
Man of little faith. Blessed are those who do not see yet believe!
Re: Reasons Why Guys Prefer Girls That Are Small Sized. by SkinnyDude(m): 3:38pm On Apr 22, 2015
1freshdude:

Oya peep my Dp for 2mins.
are you carton?
Re: Reasons Why Guys Prefer Girls That Are Small Sized. by Mustack: 4:05pm On Apr 22, 2015
short woman get kolo for head.
Re: Reasons Why Guys Prefer Girls That Are Small Sized. by dlex21(m): 6:28pm On Apr 22, 2015
boolet:

Una go stubborn ehn... short girls try to make up for their height by being troublesome. grin IMO.
Tell me about it bro... Troublesome is even an understatement sef

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guys Prefer Girls That Are Small Sized. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 22, 2015
I just came here to read your comments.while I wait for my Telemundo
Re: Reasons Why Guys Prefer Girls That Are Small Sized. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 06, 2018
Re: Reasons Why Guys Prefer Girls That Are Small Sized. by Chukwudozzie(m): 10:47pm On Apr 06, 2018
For me it's 2,4,7,9. Short girls truly give the best hugs

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Didn't Only Graduate With First Class, I Also Met My Hubby In UNIOSUN" - Lady / My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends / Man Stood By His Girlfriend When She Had Cancer, Tells Story 2 Years Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.