Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS (72275 Views)

The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) / Document Amalgamating Northern & Southern Nigeria Expired. / This Is The House Where Gen Buhari Was Born (photos) + Meet His Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by Dcaliphate(m): 8:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
God punish the house
Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 22, 2015
jaysniggs:

Don't blasphem.
Allow me simplify this to you.
God is a respecter of no man
God created this world to keep us in it and he created us to please him.
Whatever problem you have with Nigeria, tell God but know that his will is gonna prevail regardless.
And God is strongly against those that want to divide his people so be careful what you wish for.

And what has happened to the ones that have divided? If system isn't working, either ditch or change it. Period.

We can serve God from ANY nation.

2 Likes

Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by jaysniggs: 8:46pm On Apr 22, 2015
hardbody:

May my God punish your dog....sorry god.

Why do you find it hard to be civil?

2 Likes

Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by scholes0(m): 8:47pm On Apr 22, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:
Burn it down

grin grin grin grin

ROFL!
Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by klax(m): 8:48pm On Apr 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:
That was where the great mistake of 1914 took place.

It shall not be well with Lugard.

Amen. Amen and Amen. And may God punish him more.

1 Like

Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by jaysniggs: 8:51pm On Apr 22, 2015
dearpreye:

And what has happened to the ones that have divided? If system isn't working, either ditch or change it. Period.

We can serve God from ANY nation.

See, that's where you are getting it wrong.
We were made to please God and God only.
If he pleases, that's "if" he does it wouldn't take him anything to split this nation.
But if it doesn't please him to split the nation, bro there is nothing anyone can do about it I assure you.
That is why he is the Almighty Jehovah.
His will is bound to happen, what I will advice is pray and hope this new government benefits you well enough.
Simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by Realdeals(m): 8:53pm On Apr 22, 2015
Humm Zungeru!
Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by fairheven: 8:53pm On Apr 22, 2015
teemanbastos:
severus.snape
The infamous almagamation,the greatest fraud in history
Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by dandoki: 8:53pm On Apr 22, 2015
It would be proper to rehabilitate the house and restore it to its former state. This oversight may just be the reason why oun country has been in the doldrums this past century. GMB govt should rehabilitate it and watch Nigeria grow from strength to strength therrafter. It will be like a miracle!

1 Like

Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by appini: 8:53pm On Apr 22, 2015
The house need's a minimum of 10 tones of explosives to wipe it out from that space.

1 Like

Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 22, 2015
jaysniggs:

See, that's where you are getting it wrong.
We were made to please God and God only.
If he pleases, that's "if" he does it wouldn't take him anything to split this nation.
But if it doesn't please him to split the nation, bro there is nothing anyone can do about it I assure you.
That is why he is the Almighty Jehovah.
His will is bound to happen, what I will advice is pray and hope this new government benefits you well enough.
Simple.

I pray it does! We're just looking at the bigger problem.
Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by coache(m): 8:56pm On Apr 22, 2015
Guys... I just finished creating a sophisticated time machine. It can go to the past and correct any error. So here's the plan......someone will go to the past and correct this amalgamation error for us......but I need a volunteer dat will go and represent us.
So house........any volunteer? Anybody is qualified.

1 Like

Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 22, 2015
[size=15pt]Nigerian's pls help a student,who is in trouble.
I have been seeking help,for over one month now and it is not yet coming.
all the people that called,just disappointment.
Am sorry for bringing this kind of issue here,but I have no option than to seek help.anywere.I can get..
I don't want to go into my personal details.
that would be for anyone who ask of it but I just want to say a little about my ordeal..
I am a student of NOUN university,studyin B.s.c criminology and security studies,who has been doing well.
I am responsible for my school fees,right from primary school,cos my dad didn't see any need,giving us eduction,but deep inside me.I refused to subcribe to his ideology and I wanted the best for my family,cos our condition was terrible,"financially".
My mom had to take care of our education.7 of us.
has the first.I couldn't stand the sight of seeing her go through all does suffering.
Just to give us eduction,so I left home and started hustlin from primary 5 and I took care of my school fees right from then till I graduated from secondary,now am in the university and was doing well,until I invested all I had in an importation business which leta turned out to be a scam,now am down to zero.
My school fees has elapsed, for a long time now.
I don't even attend lectures and can not write exams,which ironically means,that I will have to withdraw from school.
I would have gone for student loan,but I have tried to secure a student loan before,when I got scholarship to study outside and needed money for my papers,but it was frustrating cos I have no one to stand for me.

The amount in question is,N52,000 and am ready to work for it,if necessary.
I am not saying you should dash me the money,a loan will be well appreciated and am ready to use all my school,birth,state of origin cartificate's, infact all my earthly possesion as a collactorall for the loan
Pls nigerian's. I know so many people bring fake story about such matters online,so am ready to corporate with anybody who can help verify this story.I live in abuja.

[size=15pt]please,I want to appeal to those,who called,and at the end keep posting me.
after calling and showing interest in helping,I stopped posting this article online.
what I get at the end is posting,..you are not doing any good to my situation.instead,u are worsinin it,the time I would have use to get help,is wat you are wasting. by making me to stop posting this online..
I did my best to corperate and even sent my school registration NO and study centre for
comfirmation..
I am not saying,they should dash me this money.I can work for it,just that am not fit right now to raise the the money and exam,is around the corner..
[/size]
[size=15pt]
I WILL BE VERY GREATFUL,IF ANY ONE CAN ASSIST ME WITH A LOAN INSTEAD

SOM1 QUOTED ME,QUESTIONIN THE CREDIBILITY OF THIS STORY.
IF YOU HAvE UR RESERVATIONS CONCERNIN THE CREDIBILITY OF THiS STORY.
YOU CAN MEET UP WITH ME,SO WE COULD GO,TO MY STUDY CENTRE TOGEDA FOR COMFIRMATION OR AT MY SCHOOL HEAD OFFICE,AT WUSE,HERE IN ABUJA
[/size]

[size=17pt]NOTE:pls if you can't assist with a loan and want to render direct financial assistance.you don't have to pay directly to me.
I will appreciate it more,if you pay directly into my school account.
Which you can google urself to comfirm
[/size]
Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 22, 2015
lionstone:
House where Lugard signed amalgamation of Northern Southern Nigeria needs attention

Dear Sir,
My name is Pelu Awofeso, travel journalist and publisher of waka-about .
In the light of the federal government’s plan to mark Nigeria’s centenary in 2014, we sent one of our writers on assignment to Zungeru, the historic town.
Among other landmarks, the tour brought her to the building , where Frederick Lugard supposedly signed the Amalgamation of Northern and Southern Nigeria on 1 January 1914.
We like the idea of a centenary celebration. if anything, it will help to unite our dear country even more. Already, there is a whole raft of centenary everything:centenary city, centenary slogan, centenary song, centenary logo/emblem, centenary lottery,centenary website.
But so far no mention has been made of Zungeru, Niger State, where Frederick Lugard actually signed the amalgamation into effect.

Zungeru should be the ideal CENTENARY CITY, a town that should be properly prepared ahead of the 2014 commemoration. I do hope this image will be published in your respected medium to draw attention to an unfairly neglected but significant town in our country’s history.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/letter-to-the-editor/124833-house-where-fredericklugard-signed-the-amalgamation-of-nothern-southern-nigeria.html

And what was your frog-faced governor Babangida Aliyu doing that he could not renovate the place himself with all the heavey allocation given by the FG? A place which would have yielded huge revenue in tourism for the state!

1 Like

Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Even in the grave? abeg use your mouth for better thing Bro so that it shall be well with you.
Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by thaoriginator: 9:02pm On Apr 22, 2015
Sai Buhari, haters una papa black yansh! tonguegrin
Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by jaysniggs: 9:03pm On Apr 22, 2015
dearpreye:

I pray it does! We're just looking at the bigger problem.

Prayer is the key
As Christians all we need is prayer
Even when things aren't favourable let's pray
God listens and he answers.
Jesus started and ended with prayer
Let's immitate the Saviour.
Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by tsdarkside(m): 9:03pm On Apr 22, 2015
the british knew,putting us toghether will cause trouble...

do you people still dont understand that whites are the devil,the bible is speaking of..??

the whites are in your midst,and you wonder why you never progress....oyyyyyyy...............
Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 22, 2015
jaysniggs:

Prayer is the key

It's His will that stands; nothing happens without His notice.

1 Like

Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 22, 2015
My only question is: how did the whites with their pig skin survive our Nigerian heat, was Nigeria cooler in temperature then than now?
Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by hardbody: 9:06pm On Apr 22, 2015
jaysniggs:

Why do you find it hard to be civil?

Answer to your question? ....I find it hard to be civil because i am not a civilian.
Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by tsdarkside(m): 9:07pm On Apr 22, 2015
jaysniggs:

Prayer is the key

prayers ko..plantain ni...abegu,build a strong army like russia or china...then you can pray all day,for all i care.... angry angry angry
Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 22, 2015
appini:

The activities of his manhood must be living somewhere around the world.

His manhood lives on.lol
Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by dhorlipizzu(m): 9:09pm On Apr 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Lol!!! Funny creature on nairaland...

1 Like

Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by HopeAtHand: 9:09pm On Apr 22, 2015
In climes where they value National treasures, that house could never have detoriated to its present state.

But Nigeria will be Nigeria.

Did Lugard make a mistake? ...i can never really tell, but having tried and failed before, i think the issue of cessation should be put to rest.

Channel your efforts to ensuring Nigeria works.

1 Like

Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 22, 2015
that place is cursed! if not we would not be joined with these northerners.
Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by ikombe: 9:11pm On Apr 22, 2015
Person just snap e papa uncompleted building con talk say na where dem sign almagamation . Smh
Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by cocokiller1(f): 9:16pm On Apr 22, 2015
airtel scam pass this one Nigeria scam

I'll manage one Nigeria scam compared to dat of airtel

1 Like

Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by eagleeyez: 9:17pm On Apr 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Kai, this guy!!!!!!! Your mouth ehn

1 Like

Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by babaarewa(m): 9:18pm On Apr 22, 2015
Shame to all those who think God made a mistake.
Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by cupidhero(m): 9:19pm On Apr 22, 2015
So it was an ordinary toilet guard that created the shithole known as Nigeria. SMH. Screw you Looguard!!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by Riodiao(m): 9:25pm On Apr 22, 2015
THIS COUNTRY IS NOT UNITED BUT SOME COWS WONT ACCEPT IT. AFTER CONSPIRING TO REMOVE NIGERIA'S BEST EVER PRESIDENT THEY THINK WE WILL STAND WITH THEM, HARD TIMES AWAITS BUHARI TO UNITE THIS DIVIDED NATION. APC PLEASE LEAVE FAYOSE AND PDP STATES ALONE IF YOU WANT PEACE IN NIGERIA. STOP TARGETTING NIGERIA'S 2 RICHEST STATE(AKWA IBOM AND RIVERS STATE) TO FINANCE YOUR PARTY AND ITS AGENDA. AKWA IBOM AND RIVERS BELONGS TO PDP AND NIGER DELTA PEOPLE, WE WILL DEFEND IT WITH OUR BLOOD, JUDAS OF UBIMA BE WARNED.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu In Church, Works As 'Usher', Greets People (Video) / Special Report: Salary Of Nigerian Senators. / When President Macron’s Presidential Jet Landed In Ilorin!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.