Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS (72272 Views)

The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) / Document Amalgamating Northern & Southern Nigeria Expired. / This Is The House Where Gen Buhari Was Born (photos) + Meet His Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 23, 2015
jaysniggs:

Don't be silly
Its better for one to be an opportuned slave to a merciful and loving God rather than forfeiting ones total existence.

Why should you be a slave? Do you know what that means? There is no God anywhere. You are only living in fear. Coward die a million times
Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by tsdarkside(m): 12:03am On Apr 23, 2015
Daykoozy:

The whites are the devils and you're justifying it based on the bible introduced to you and your forefathers by the white man.
Hence the folly of the Nigerian negro. Quick to quote the bible, quick to quote the Koran, While his own tradition gradually washes away. Don't blame your Lord..Lugard, blame yourselves for allowing the brainwashed.

guy,,,you own too much...brought ,brought, brought,,the devil brought back informations,what he stole from us,and changed it to his liking...

if you compare history and the bible,you will know what is true or not,,,

you yourself....

you are right about tradition washing away..

the problem is,if you abandon the christians and the moslems because of tradition,then you will have it very hard to convince others,that
your way is better,is a very delicate matter,,,,
Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by jaysniggs: 12:23am On Apr 23, 2015
ifeness:

How did you know such thing as god exist? You still cannot say it. Is it because the Colonial masters said it? Of which they used it to rob you.

Can we have a private conversation?
Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 23, 2015
jaysniggs:

No. We are on different level of intelligence sorry.
Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by ezeagu(m): 12:24am On Apr 23, 2015
jaysniggs:

Don't be silly
Its better for one to be an opportuned slave to a merciful and loving God rather than forfeiting ones total existence.

Good. Then you're a slave to something you know nothing about.
Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by jaysniggs: 12:32am On Apr 23, 2015
ifeness:

Why should you be a slave? Do you know what that means? There is no God anywhere. You are only living in fear. Coward die a million times

You term believing in God as slavery
I won't give up on you.
Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by jaysniggs: 12:35am On Apr 23, 2015
ifeness:

No. We are on different level of intelligence sorry.

If you are as intelligent as you claim, you wouldn't feel threatened by my assertions.
An intelligent man always want to know more.
An intelligent man believes there is more to everything than what we see.
Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by Nobody: 12:41am On Apr 23, 2015
jaysniggs:

If you are as intelligent as you claim, you wouldn't feel threatened by my assertions.
An intelligent man always want to know more.
An intelligent man believes there is more to everything than what we see.

I don't feel threatened by you in any way. I think its pointless discussing about Mythology. Leave Santa to kids Mr.
Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by jaysniggs: 12:43am On Apr 23, 2015
ezeagu:

Good. Then you're a slave to something you know nothing about.

If you are gonna know what I know,
It cuts across ones spirit first before one's physical self.
The problem you're having is that you don't even believe in your spiritual nature for you to experience a communication with your creator.
John 4:24 "God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the spirit and in truth"
Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by Nobody: 12:43am On Apr 23, 2015
jaysniggs:

You term believing in God as slavery
I won't give up on you.

So far in the history of humans on this planet,there have been stories of hundreds of Gods. Which one are you talking about?
Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by jaysniggs: 12:45am On Apr 23, 2015
ifeness:

I don't feel threatened by you in any way. I think its pointless discussing about Mythology. Leave Santa to kids Mr.

To you its a myth, to billions its life.
You can never say for sure till you have a personal experience.
Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by jaysniggs: 12:49am On Apr 23, 2015
ifeness:

So far in the history of humans on this planet,there have been stories of hundreds of Gods. Which one are you talking about?

I'm talking about the one true God!
The creator of all lives.
Believe it for your own good my brother,
Eternity is too long to be wrong.
Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by Nobody: 12:49am On Apr 23, 2015
jaysniggs:

To you its a myth, to billions its life.
You can never say for sure till you have a personal experience.

Yes to gullible billions.

I have tons of personal experiences. I am a God in my own right,so are you. But you choose to give yours away.

I would advise you to do some soul searching and free yourself from mental slavery. Religion is false
Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by Nobody: 12:52am On Apr 23, 2015
jaysniggs:

I'm talking about the one true God!
The creator of all lives.
Believe it for your own good my brother,
Eternity is too long to be wrong.

Who created the creator? You seem to mix things up. What is the name of this Creator God?

Ain't we all eternal?
Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by jaysniggs: 12:53am On Apr 23, 2015
ifeness:

Yes to gullible billions.

I have tons of personal experiences. I am a God in my own right,so are you. But you choose to give yours away.

I would advise you to do some soul searching and free yourself from mental slavery. Religion is false

Ask yourself what happens after you die?
Have you sat down to think about that once?
Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by Nobody: 12:56am On Apr 23, 2015
jaysniggs:

Ask yourself what happens after you die?
Have you sat down to think about that once?

When I change form you meant. Nobody dies. Haven known that,I have no reason to think or fear death. Death is only a passage to another reality.
Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by jaysniggs: 1:02am On Apr 23, 2015
ifeness:

Who created the creator? You seem to mix things up. What is the name of this Creator God?

Ain't we all eternal?

His name his Jehovah
You see you are getting it wrong again.
God is spirit,
We humans are spirits too but covered with flesh.
Take the flesh away,one is dead and one is eternal
You can be eternal in 2 ways,
1) With your creator
2) With damnation
Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by jaysniggs: 1:04am On Apr 23, 2015
ifeness:

When I change form you meant. Nobody dies. Haven known that,I have no reason to think or fear death. Death is only a passage to another reality.

My guy you're on a long thing.
Now tell me do you know anything about that reality?
Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by ezeagu(m): 1:07am On Apr 23, 2015
jaysniggs:

If you are gonna know what I know,
It cuts across ones spirit first before one's physical self.
The problem you're having is that you don't even believe in your spiritual nature for you to experience a communication with your creator.
John 4:24 "God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the spirit and in truth"

Do not quote Roman propaganda for me. There is no way for you to prove that the bible came from your God, it came to you in the hands of armed robbers.

Do not assume what you are yet to understand.

1 Like

Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by jaysniggs: 1:11am On Apr 23, 2015
ezeagu:

Do not quote Roman propaganda for me. There is no way for you to prove that the bible came from your God, it came to you in the hands of armed robbers.

Do not assume what you are yet to understand.

Lol the bible was written by men under God's ministration.
Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by ezeagu(m): 1:11am On Apr 23, 2015
jaysniggs:

Lol the bible was written by men under God's ministration.

How do you know? Who are these people? Who told you? Where are their graves?
Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by Nobody: 1:12am On Apr 23, 2015
jaysniggs:

His name his Jehovah
You see you are getting it wrong again.
God is spirit,
We humans are spirits too but covered with flesh.
Take the flesh away,one is dead and one is eternal
You can be eternal in 2 ways,
1) With your creator
2) With damnation

Very good. His(male) is(was probably) Jehovah. And he is a male/man and yet a spirit *shaking my head* This Jehovah was said to have walked in a garden of Eden,looking for Adam. I would supposed his knowledge/super powers were limited or story was fabricated.

Yes we humans are spirits moving about in a vehicle called the body.(That is why I said we change form and cannot die)

There is damnation. That story is barbaric. It is barbaric to punish people because they do not like you or worship you. Fire cannot harm a spirit,can it?

Since we are eternal,we do not require a creator as we have no beginning nor an end.
Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by Nobody: 1:13am On Apr 23, 2015
jaysniggs:

My guy you're on a long thing.
Now tell me do you know anything about that reality?

We are clearly on different realities.

You unlike me have chosen to be a slave. Too bad.
Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by jaysniggs: 1:14am On Apr 23, 2015
ezeagu:

How do you know? Who are these people? Who told you? Where are their graves?

Haha graves of people who died thousands of years ago?
Come on man
Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by ezeagu(m): 1:19am On Apr 23, 2015
jaysniggs:

Haha graves of people who died thousands of years ago?
Come on man

This is Ramses IV

He died 3000 years ago, around 1200 years + before your disappearing prophets. He was not a "man of God" so where are the prophets?

The answer: They never existed. The bible and Christianity was invented by the Romans to unify the state religion, it spread through Europe and the British later used missionaries to keep Africans docile and in servitude to white power. You are probably in possession of King James bible or a derivation of it. King James sanctioned slave trading for England in Africa and was a power hungry murderer. That is why you pray to an Aryan. Do you know what an Aryan is? This is an Aryan:

Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by jaysniggs: 1:20am On Apr 23, 2015
ifeness:

Very good. His(male) is(was probably) Jehovah. And he is a male/man and yet a spirit *shaking my head* This Jehovah was said to have walked in a garden of Eden,looking for Adam. I would supposed his knowledge/super powers were limited or story was fabricated.

Yes we humans are spirits moving about in a vehicle called the body.(That is why I said we change form and cannot die)

There is damnation. That story is barbaric. It is barbaric to punish people because they do not like you or worship you. Fire cannot harm a spirit,can it?

Since we are eternal,we do not require a creator as we have no beginning nor an end.

You are being too shallow minded.
Open your mind to what is on ground and stop being too mentally lazy.
You are thinking from just one perspective
You should think from others with your mind opened.
Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by Nobody: 1:26am On Apr 23, 2015
jaysniggs:

You are being too shallow minded.
Open your mind to what is on ground and stop being too mentally lazy.
You are thinking from just one perspective
You should think from others with your mind opened.

If I were shallow minded I would reason like you and leave all my duties to an invincible man in the sky to solve. Jesus,Jehovah are nothing but invention of the Europeans to deceive African till this day.

Back in the days we were enslave,called animals,our women were raped,brothers and sisters put on ships to a journey of no return. All crimes backed by the Bible. It time to burn that bible Mr.
Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by jaysniggs: 1:27am On Apr 23, 2015
ezeagu:

This is Ramses IV

He died 3000 years ago, around 1200 years + before your disappearing prophets. He was not a "man of God" so where are the prophets?

The answer: They never existed. The bible and Christianity was invented by the Romans to unify the state religion, it spread through Europe and the British later used missionaries to keep Africans docile and in servitude to white power. You are probably in possession of King James bible or a derivation of it. King James sanctioned slave trading for England in Africa and was a power hungry murderer. That is why you pray to an Aryan. Do you know what an Aryan is? This is an Aryan:

So the Israelites and the Egyptians practiced the same system of burials?
Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by ezeagu(m): 1:34am On Apr 23, 2015
jaysniggs:

So the Israelites and the Egyptians practiced the same system of burials?

Were the Israelites not in Egypt for a while? That's not my point anyway, my point is that your most revered profits so called prophets have left absolutely no evidence that they ever existed. You are Christian because your people were conquered and missionaries came in as part of the conquerers force. That is why you can easily call yourself a slave for God, which is not even in your so called bible, because Christianity is a religion of docility and waiting for God to solve your problems. Do you not read from a slave traders Bible stamped with a tyrants name for the 'salvation' of your very essence?

So don't quote Roman propaganda for me, unless you can find your prophets.
Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by jaysniggs: 1:34am On Apr 23, 2015
ifeness:

If I were shallow minded I would reason like you and leave all my duties to an invincible man in the sky to solve. Jesus,Jehovah are nothing but invention of the Europeans to deceive African till this day.

Back in the days we were enslave,called animals,our women were raped,brothers and sisters put on ships to a journey of no return. All crimes backed by the Bible. It time to burn that bible Mr.

So you burn the bible then what?
You are writing in their language too.
You're typing with a device imported from them, yet you won't forget how a set of people maltreated our people.
You won't forgive what happened hundreds of years back.
I can imagine your pain but its unfortunate you aren't willing to let go of the past.
The past is dead and gone
No one can do a thing about it.
Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by jaysniggs: 1:40am On Apr 23, 2015
ezeagu:

Were the Israelites not in Egypt for a while? That's not my point anyway, my point is that your most revered profits so called prophets have left absolutely no evidence that they ever existed. You are Christian because your people were conquered and missionaries came in as part of the conquerers force. That is why you can easily call yourself a slave for God, which is not even in your so called bible, because Christianity is a religion of docility and waiting for God to solve your problems.

So don't quote Roman propaganda for me, unless you can find your prophets.

In as much as I'm gonna like to continue this, I just have to sleep now.
Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by Nobody: 2:15am On Apr 23, 2015
Curses..
Accursed house..
The misconceived and mistake geo-space must be dissolved and disintegrated forthwith..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu In Church, Works As 'Usher', Greets People (Video) / Special Report: Salary Of Nigerian Senators. / When President Macron’s Presidential Jet Landed In Ilorin!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.