Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS (72269 Views)

The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) / Document Amalgamating Northern & Southern Nigeria Expired. / This Is The House Where Gen Buhari Was Born (photos) + Meet His Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by AKPARAJA: 10:02am On Apr 23, 2015
I curse that house to its foundation and d date that fraud called almagamation was committed. Biafra I stand for till the strangers desert my inheritance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by marv1: 10:56am On Apr 23, 2015
giantstrides:

well we are all in this together already and I would have thought we'd all be past this almagamation issue by now. We should focus all our energy on making Nigeria really work, we just have to, because despite the attempts plus predictions about us breaking up, we still remain as one, I hope everyone realises tht soon enoough .
let them continue to cry nigeria is a mistake even after 100 yrs. They want to dwell in the past, let them continue to cry. What assurance do they have that it would have been better without the amalgamation?
Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by ishiamu(m): 10:59am On Apr 23, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Who are the terrorist tribe?

Almajiris
Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by ishiamu(m): 11:00am On Apr 23, 2015
jishaku43:

You are enemy to Nigeria's growing unity by saying that
If getting off is the solution as you stated, south Sudan should have been in peace by now, but what we see in South Sudan today is unstabilty due to ethnic crisis

You only reap where you sow
Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by Simplefaithy(m): 11:28am On Apr 23, 2015
remember007:
and maybe i would have been first female world Bank president because of my business intelligence , a gift given to every body born from the East......or perhaps first female Bifran president
. being a world bank president goes beyond being biz oriented. buh I buy ya dream sha. lol.
Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by Emyogalanya: 11:42am On Apr 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:

The oil is situated in our region, Will they allow us go...I hope Buhari succeeds in his quest for oil in the Chad Basin grin.
i honestly and prayerfully hope so even if it takes us to pour in one year crude so revive d dormant oil in chad basin
Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by oluagness(m): 11:55am On Apr 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:
That was where the great mistake of 1914 took place.

It shall not be well with Lugard.

AMEN x 1000

2 Likes

Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by Ujupsy: 1:30pm On Apr 23, 2015
The amalgamation of the north and south is a curse
It brought the death of our pass leaders
It brought about the civil war
The under developed areas because of over dependence on oil
The country only preach unity we are divided because of our religion and ethnic belief and culture.
it is a big curse

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by Macelliot(m): 1:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
ifeness:

I do not have a creator. I am a sexual union product. Maybe you were made from dust(according to the Jewish book),certainly not me.
The Creator of the first life...
Bye....
Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
Macelliot:

The Creator of the first life...
Bye....

Life doesn't have a creator.
Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by Misogynist2014(m): 2:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
ifeness:

Educate me
Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by menix(m): 2:55pm On Apr 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Bros, You wicked o.

Buh I no reach u ooo...
I agree small sha....

1 Like

Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by SeverusSnape(m): 2:57pm On Apr 23, 2015
menix:

Buh I no reach u ooo...
I agree small sha....
Hehehehehehehehehehe grin grin
Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by Macelliot(m): 4:25pm On Apr 23, 2015
ifeness:

A creation that took thousands of years...
The name of the creator is "thy-word."
Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by uchennamani(m): 4:41pm On Apr 23, 2015
ishiamu:

His on his own
see grammar!
Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by ishiamu(m): 5:17pm On Apr 23, 2015
uchennamani:
see grammar!

Ok.... Patrick obahiagbon lecturer
Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by Daykoozy(m): 7:42pm On Apr 23, 2015
tsdarkside:

guy,,,you own too much...brought ,brought, brought,,the devil brought back informations,what he stole from us,and changed it to his liking...

if you compare history and the bible,you will know what is true or not,,,

you yourself....

you are right about tradition washing away..

the problem is,if you abandon the christians and the moslems because of tradition,then you will have it very hard to convince others,that
your way is better,is a very delicate matter,,,,
we don't have to have to condemn christians and Muslims to maintain our tradition. I only pointed out the irony of a christian African asserting that the white man is the devil and quoting the bible to support his claI'm. Unless the man I quote agrees that God used the devilish white man to save us Africans.
Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 23, 2015
I would love to purchase this property and turn it into a historical museum.

Good or bad but this is the house where it was formed.

1 Like

Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 23, 2015
Macelliot:

A creation that took thousands of years...
The name of the creator is "thy-word."

Are you being serious "Thy word" is the name of your creator?
Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 23, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Educate me

You don't seem to look beyond the Jewish book,so no point.
Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by Macelliot(m): 9:26pm On Apr 23, 2015
ifeness:

Are you being serious "Thy word" is the name of your creator?
Darwin's theory of Evolution is false....
Proven Wrong..
Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
Macelliot:

Darwin's theory of Evolution is false....
Proven Wrong..

Who cares about Darwin?
Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by Ugosample(m): 5:40pm On Nov 04, 2016
marv1:
let them continue to cry nigeria is a mistake even after 100 yrs. They want to dwell in the past, let them continue to cry. What assurance do they have that it would have been better without the amalgamation?

That is the same question I keep asking myself..

Assuming the amalgamation did not happen, what is the assurance that the country (ies) will not have been in a mess like this too
Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by Ahmadgani(m): 5:43pm On Nov 04, 2016
where one of the greatest fraud of all time was signed
Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by Ayobami7(m): 10:48am On Nov 16, 2018
This is my Comment
Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by IbrahimDamola: 10:53am On Nov 16, 2018
jaysniggs:

Don't blasphem.
Allow me simplify this to you.
God is a respecter of no man
God created this world to keep us in it and he created us to please him.
Whatever problem you have with Nigeria, tell God but know that his will is gonna prevail regardless.
And God is strongly against those that want to divide his people so be careful what you wish for.

Oga stop fooling yourself. God has no business in creating nigeria. Stop being demented.

1 Like

Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by gidgiddy: 11:10am On Nov 16, 2018
The place where the fraud called "Nigeria" was cooked up
Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 16, 2018
lionstone:
THIS IS WHERE LUGARD COMMITTED THE HIGHEST CRIME AGAINST THE PEOPLE'S WILL WHICH IS NOW LEFT DESOLATE.
MAY GOD SAVE US FROM THIS LUGARD'S CAGE CALLED N*GERIA.
who did he sign it with?

Imagine a foreigner due to their power decided to sign a pact by himself just because of his own personal greed.

Britain is crumbling little by little due to this wickedness.
Re: House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS by darediamond(m): 6:04pm On Mar 04, 2020
OneNaira6:
The house where that worthless country was created. Look at it, it's looking like the hunted house it is. I bet you the devil lives there

You Speak my mind.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

United States Of Nigeria Flag On Social Medias Causes Outrage - See Tweets / Thugs Attack PU In Dipo Olubi Street, Cart Away Ballot Boxes, Injure Voter / Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.