Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,068 members, 7,867,043 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:01 AM

Is It Right For The Pastor To Suspend Their Marriage Because Of Fornication? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right For The Pastor To Suspend Their Marriage Because Of Fornication? (490 Views)

Banky W & Adesua Etomi With His Parents At Their Marriage Introduction (Photo) / My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me / Masturbation Vs Fornication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For The Pastor To Suspend Their Marriage Because Of Fornication? by lanrezion01: 10:22pm On Apr 22, 2015
A brother and a sister were in courtship. Along the line, they committed fornication and the sister reported the incident to their pastor just about a month and half to their wedding, the pastor decided to suspend the wedding and he said he wouldn't join both of them not until they serve a minimum of 6 month suspension. Please, advice this would-be couples, what should they do? Was the Pastor right and what do you think the pastor should have done?
www.projectsaveng.org
Re: Is It Right For The Pastor To Suspend Their Marriage Because Of Fornication? by teemanbastos(m): 10:24pm On Apr 22, 2015
once they are in THE CHURCH, they are bound to submit to d pastor
Datz the church policies xo dy shud face it.
Y eat d uncooked yam,while nt wait till itz cooked

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For The Pastor To Suspend Their Marriage Because Of Fornication? by Young03(m): 10:40pm On Apr 22, 2015
Dem matter no concern me

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For The Pastor To Suspend Their Marriage Because Of Fornication? by pafra(m): 11:08pm On Apr 22, 2015
Young03:
Dem matter no concern me

@OP, are u a born again beliver? if yes are you suppose to bring such issues to a forum were u have mixed multitude belivers and unbelivers? if you have issues with the decision of the pastor go and consult your bible. remember marriage is honorable with the bed undefile. this is the standard of the word of God.
want to hear the cancelle of the world? may God help you

u
Re: Is It Right For The Pastor To Suspend Their Marriage Because Of Fornication? by daben1(m): 11:16pm On Apr 22, 2015
Ask google

(1) (Reply)

Ladies What Will You Do If You Were To Be In This Situation. / His Mum Assisted In Getting Him A Wife... Anything Wrong In This? / Ten Ways To Save Money For Your Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.