Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (363) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (906480 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Aliyuuu: 5:34am On Jul 22, 2021
Has anyone gotten admission to a first degree course in Uni of Lodz in the current admission season - Oct 2021. I asked because I also applied but has not gotten a decision yet and wondered if it is same for all applicants
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ikeolayusuf: 6:25am On Jul 22, 2021
Hello everyone, please I just want to start this study in poland journey. Can somebody please help list out the requirement and all.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Schon007: 9:09am On Jul 22, 2021
Ikeolayusuf:
Hello everyone, please I just want to start this study in poland journey. Can somebody please help list out the requirement and all.

It's dependent on the school and degree you're going for. Each schools have their requirements
Re: Polish Student Visa by Gundi: 9:13am On Jul 22, 2021
Hello guys,

I just got admission to this school.

Higher School of Management and Administration in Opole
School of Management and Administration, Opole
Wszia Opole

Attached is the offer letter.

Who else has gotten admission to this school?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by olusholaayoade: 9:47am On Jul 22, 2021
same here. you have to pay tuition next

Sheyzkid8:
who else has gotten admission to wsei lubin school
Have been given offer letter
I would like to know whats the next step to take
Anyone
Very urgent?
Re: Polish Student Visa by samson147(m): 10:16am On Jul 22, 2021
Milezwadup:

you don’t have to travel for authentication and legalization, a plug in Abuja helped me and my friends do ours in 3 days
Please could you link me up
Re: Polish Student Visa by IGUKPONG(m): 11:44am On Jul 22, 2021
Dealdeal:
Who has been admitted in silesian university of Technology?
Please I need help on the next step.

I have also been offered admission
Re: Polish Student Visa by bigmillie: 12:35pm On Jul 22, 2021
Milezwadup:

you don’t have to travel for authentication and legalization, a plug in Abuja helped me and my friends do ours in 3 days

Please can you link me to that plug immediately?
Re: Polish Student Visa by feyiwonda(f): 12:36pm On Jul 22, 2021
Goodday
Please, is there anyone who applied to Medical University of Lodz, B.Sc. Nursing?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Gundi: 12:38pm On Jul 22, 2021
hello guys,

I know it has been talked about before.

But, I just want to be triple sure again.

After paying tuition, or even before paying the tuition fee.

The steps in order are:

1. Take Bsc and Transcript to Ministry of Education in Abuja for authentication right?

2. Take the authenticated documents to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for Legalization right?

Then after doing that, I'll now proceed to take the legalized/authenticated documents alongside the visa documents the school will send, to Polish embassy for Visa application right.

Did I get the order please?

And is there any other document I'm supposed to take to Abuja asides the one I have mentioned?

Also, at what part am I supposed to pay 30 euros that has been mentioned in the thread.

Would appreciate your responses.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Frankie2insure: 12:58pm On Jul 22, 2021
abnur14:
salutations to my fellow niralanders
I am sure many of us aspire to study in Poland. I have come forth to creating this topic for those of us who have such ambition. polish universities have opened their application for admission I am currently applying for aerospace engineering in Warsaw university of technology .I am yet to receive my acceptance letter but as we all know the admission isn't the problem, the problem is acquiring a visa. Therefore i want us all to share our ideas on how to tackle that visa . I would also try responding to questions within my knowledge so please all should try contributing .if u hv visited the embassy recently pls update us.

Ok
Re: Polish Student Visa by Aliyuuu: 1:18pm On Jul 22, 2021
I got notice of admission from University of Lodz a few minutes ago.
Aliyuuu:
Has anyone gotten admission to a first degree course in Uni of Lodz in the current admission season - Oct 2021. I asked because I also applied but has not gotten a decision yet and wondered if it is same for all applicants
Re: Polish Student Visa by noboy(m): 1:18pm On Jul 22, 2021
Please I need clarification;

I used direct entry to get my degree, which is 3yrs for a 4yrs program.

When doing my Authentication, do I need to go with Olevel, Nce and degree?

I need your verified input...

and pls, Is there any Opole WhatsApp group?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Schon007: 1:23pm On Jul 22, 2021
Gundi:
hello guys,

I know it has been talked about before.

But, I just want to be triple sure again.

After paying tuition, or even before paying the tuition fee.

The steps in order are:

1. Take Bsc and Transcript to Ministry of Education in Abuja for authentication right?

2. Take the authenticated documents to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for Legalization right?

Then after doing that, I'll now proceed to take the legalized/authenticated documents alongside the visa documents the school will send, to Polish embassy for Visa application right.

Did I get the order please?

And is there any other document I'm supposed to take to Abuja asides the one I have mentioned?

Also, at what part am I supposed to pay 30 euros that has been mentioned in the thread.

Would appreciate your responses.

Thank you.

The steps you mentioned are what you do to have legalized documents (this is required by your school)
Visa application is a different ball game:
-After getting an offer, paying tuition and the tuition is confirmed by the school, the school will send your acceptance letter and certificate.
If the school has hostel accommodation then you should follow their accommodation reservation process (please reserve for a full year i.e minimum of 12months). If no hostel accommodation, then use an external accommodation (same ≥ 12months).

What the embassy needs is your
- school acceptance documents
- accommodation documents
- financial documents
- flight itinerary
- travel health insurance documents
- passport photo (specifications are stated on the website)
- international passport and a copy of your data page
- €80
and completely filled and signed application form from the konsulat site

Please note: The€30 you mentioned is for legalization. Also bear in mind that the appointments are done differently

7 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by djminimofficial: 1:24pm On Jul 22, 2021
Please how many days health insurance should be done? Allianz has only a maximum of 1yr at a time when i tried to get a quote from their website.
Re: Polish Student Visa by raymos1s: 2:11pm On Jul 22, 2021
For authentication at the Ministries, transcript+degree certificate+Waec certificate

For LEGALISATION, you only need your transcript as it is + your degree certificate

I'm a DE student too.

noboy:
Please I need clarification;

I used direct entry to get my degree, which is 3yrs for a 4yrs program.

When doing my Authentication, do I need to go with Olevel, Nce and degree?

I need your verified input...

and pls, Is there any Opole WhatsApp group?

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Iruolycious(f): 2:16pm On Jul 22, 2021
I KNOW SOMEONE WHO HAS

Has anyone gotten admission to a first degree course in Uni of Lodz in the current admission season - Oct 2021. I asked because I also applied but has not gotten a decision yet and wondered if it is same for all applicants[/quote]
Re: Polish Student Visa by Naturelins1: 2:43pm On Jul 22, 2021
Please is there anyone here that recently got visa using a Credit Card in his or her own name?
Is it true that an applicant will be denied visa if the credit card is in the applicant's name.
Gurus in the house, please answer.
Re: Polish Student Visa by mara10000: 3:08pm On Jul 22, 2021
sorry to bother you but could you please tell us more how to make flight reservation for free. i havent really seen information about it on this thread. thank you

blessednendowed:

Some of these questions have already been responded to in the past.

1. Yes

2. CAC and tax statement are optional if your sponsor is a business man/woman. However for proof of funds your sponsor who is a business owner must either show payslips and certificate of employment if they earn a salary OR fund a credit card and get a certificate of credit card limit if they do not earn a salary. They will also need to provide a signed and notarized sponsorship letter.

3. No if your school does not provide accommodation then you have to pay for accommodation reservation and obtain an accommodation contract. If your school provides u with accommodation they may or may not require you to pay in advance . Some schools with accommodation will only require u to pay for accommodation upon arrival , if that is the case they will clearly state so in the accommodation letter they provide to u.

4. Yes u can book flight reservation for free. No u have to show proof of sustainability for a minimum period of 1 year and you must pay your tuition in advance b4 applying for visa.

5. U fill the form online, print it and take it with you to the embassy.

6. Yes
Re: Polish Student Visa by Sheyzkid8: 3:10pm On Jul 22, 2021
I would us to know each other better and tee steps to take together ..kindly message me on whatsapp 08100105461
olusholaayoade:
same here. you have to pay tuition next

Re: Polish Student Visa by Gundi: 3:25pm On Jul 22, 2021
Schon007:

The steps you mentioned are what you do to have legalized documents (this is required by your school)
Visa application is a different ball game:
-After getting an offer, paying tuition and the tuition is confirmed by the school, the school will send your acceptance letter and certificate.
If the school has hostel accommodation then you should follow their accommodation reservation process (please reserve for a full year i.e minimum of 12months). If no hostel accommodation, then use an external accommodation (same ≥ 12months).

What the embassy needs is your
- school acceptance documents
- accommodation documents
- financial documents
- flight itinerary
- travel health insurance documents
- passport photo (specifications are stated on the website)
- international passport and a copy of your data page
- €80
and completely filled and signed application form from the konsulat site

Please note: The€30 you mentioned is for legalization. Also bear in mind that the appointments are done differently

Thanks a lot for the feedback.

Just to confirm, do I have to legalize both my Bsc cert and transcript, or I can only legalize my Bsc cert?

Also, I heard something about Notarization, am I doing this for my Bsc cert and transcript as well? And which of the ministries am I doing this?

That aside please, since I can't use my relative in US as a sponsor, I am planning to use my dad.

He owns his business, although he has not been operational for sometime now.

Can he generate payslips, and say he has been paying himself a salary of like 850k, and I'll get his CAC docs and tax statement.

I'm not submitting bank statement right? So will the embassy actually check his bank account, to see if he has truly been receiving the salary?

Also, how many months payslip would I need to take to the embassy?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Gundi: 3:29pm On Jul 22, 2021
raymos1s:
For authentication at the Ministries, transcript+degree certificate+Waec certificate

For LEGALISATION, you only need your transcript as it is + your degree certificate

I'm a DE student too.

Hello, please the transcript+degree certificate+Waec certificate, does this apply to people doing Masters as well? That is, do I have to authenticate my Waec cert, even for Msc or it only applies to Bsc?

The legalization is at Ministry of Foreign Affairs right?
Re: Polish Student Visa by qtguru(m): 3:58pm On Jul 22, 2021
Milezwadup:

How can I reach you ?
Re: Polish Student Visa by fulfillment2020(m): 4:06pm On Jul 22, 2021
Please after Authentication of documents from the MOE and MOFA, then which document do i need to go with to the Polish Embassy for Legalization ?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Milezwadup: 4:19pm On Jul 22, 2021
qtguru:

How can I reach you ?
send me a mail
Re: Polish Student Visa by chibzu: 4:55pm On Jul 22, 2021
Please who knows any bank in Abuja that is conversant with cashback credit card or has anyone gotten this from a bank in Abuja. I'm in utmost need of this.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ikeolayusuf: 5:13pm On Jul 22, 2021
Schon007:

It's dependent on the school and degree you're going for. Each schools have their requirements
I will like to study a course related to metallurgical and materials engineering...
Please do u have a website where I can check the list of schools and courses.
Re: Polish Student Visa by raymos1s: 5:21pm On Jul 22, 2021
Yes. For Msc, waec certificate is inclusive

Legalisation is being done only at the Embassy.
Gundi:

Hello, please the transcript+degree certificate+Waec certificate, does this apply to people doing Masters as well? That is, do I have to authenticate my Waec cert, even for Msc or it only applies to Bsc?

The legalization is at Ministry of Foreign Affairs right?

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.