Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (366) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (906885 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by FashT(f): 9:21pm On Jul 23, 2021
Always mail schools about your GPA and intended course of study before you go ahead applying. If it's not on their website, they'll always tell you. So you avoid paying multiple application fees and getting rejections.

Dejavu21:
I applied for MSC in SIlesian University of Technology after paying the application fee they sent me a mail that my CGPA is not up to 3.0 therefore my application was rejected

Re: Polish Student Visa by Shugarlipz(f): 10:56pm On Jul 23, 2021
dennison4luv:

Yes.... more people that called for you the better... what they need to know is your
Name and surname
Visa type and purpose of stay
Phone number

Okay. Thank you. And thanks to everybody for answering questions
Re: Polish Student Visa by Refix: 11:15pm On Jul 23, 2021
mrrandomguy:

Thanks a lot.
Please give me the link to book for appointment with MFA also
No appointment booking link for MFA that I am aware of.
Go directly to the ministry.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Xtraprecious(m): 12:12am On Jul 24, 2021
Fam, I saw for visa application, Documents regarding applicants family situation (marriage/birth certificate), please, am I to swear an affidavit of bachelorhood?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Saframafraja: 12:49am On Jul 24, 2021
Dejavu21:

I have Check ur mail
I already did
Re: Polish Student Visa by Gundi: 1:59am On Jul 24, 2021
blessednendowed:

If you have a sponsor :

1. Make sure they are earn a salary from 550k a month and up. Collect their 3 most recents pay slips, certified letter of employment and their ID . Along with a notarized letter of sponsorship. Submit those to the embassy as proof of funds
OR

2. Ask your sponsor to deposit minimum of 5m into a cash back credit card account at any first bank or access bank. They will be using their Own money as collateral for the credit card. Then have the bank give them a certificate of credit card limit . Submit the certificate along with your sponsors ID and notarized letter of sponsorship to the embassy as proof of funds. In this case because u are using a sponsor the certificate or credit card limit should be in the sponsors name

Remember you can always combine both options (certificate of credit card limit and payslips)

You can also use more than one sponsor.

If you are self sponsored :
use the certificate of credit card limit option. Remember since u are self sponsored it should be in your name.

This has been explained several times in the previous pages . Please people take out time to read previous pages.

Bank statements are not allowed by polish embassy

I think I have answered most of the financial questions. If you still need any other clarifications please post your question here I will answer at my soonest availability.

Thanks

Boss, thank you for this. Still expecting a response to my last question.

I asked if I'm using a business owner that has not been paying himself salary, but he actually pays his staff salaries.
Can he generate 3 months payslip of like 800k for himself? Since he's the owner of the business, what can I use to replace certificate of employment? Should I get his CAC and Tax statement?

If I am to use tax statement, should it be his personal tax statement, or the company tax statement?

Please boss, would appreciate your response.
Thanks.
Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 2:06am On Jul 24, 2021
Yes

stelor:
Good Morning Nairalanders,

My question is, Can someone going to Lublin City to study bachelor degree use a sponsor credit card of 6 million naira without payslip?

Will it be successful?

Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 2:11am On Jul 24, 2021
It means one of your post was automatically flag by the Nairaland bot

dennison4luv:
Who did I offend, i was suspended since for 48hrs
Re: Polish Student Visa by Abiliboi: 2:23am On Jul 24, 2021
blessednendowed:

Still challenging. But if u really want it u should put a lot of efforts to have several of your friends and family to help you call the appointment line or people pay for it

Hi Blessing , honestly you've been a good energy to this thread. God bless.
Please check your Email
Re: Polish Student Visa by dennison4luv: 6:49am On Jul 24, 2021
Refix:

No appointment booking link for MFA that I am aware of.
Go directly to the ministry.

You are right only remita payment and buy for ministry of education you must make appointment
Re: Polish Student Visa by dennison4luv: 6:53am On Jul 24, 2021
Xtraprecious:
Fam, I saw for visa application, Documents regarding applicants family situation (marriage/birth certificate), please, am I to swear an affidavit of bachelorhood?
. No.... Just hold your birth certificate or declaration of age, but they won't ask you for it. My friends they did not ask him

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by xsayberries: 7:51am On Jul 24, 2021
NDNO:
Pls anybody gotten appointment recently? How true is this..somone posted on my WhatsApp group so decided to ask here.

(They no longer do interview,it's question paper passed to you,then you write the answer.
1.Programme,B.sc or M.sc.
State course
2.If masters,course of undergraduate degree
3.why can't the course be done online,why travel in this pandemic period.)

Wow those who have answered pls share your ideas on how you answered question no 3
Re: Polish Student Visa by Refix: 8:02am On Jul 24, 2021
dennison4luv:

You are wrong on this,,,,, they do make appointment, without that it's not complete and they will send you back. The 2 papers those in cyber cafe gave you one is for Remita payment and the other one is for the appointment. If you did it by urself then online you will see it.
Like I said, "No appointment booking link for MFA that I am aware of."

I simply am not aware of any booking link for Foreign affairs. Hence not claiming if there is one or not.
I went there directly and was never asked of one. Nobody was sent out for not doing any booking (MFA).
This is my experience.

If there is any booking link, why don't you post it for others to learn instead of running to quote me wrong?
FYI, I did everything myself.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Xtraprecious(m): 8:32am On Jul 24, 2021
dennison4luv:
. No.... Just hold your birth certificate or declaration of age, but they won't ask you for it. My friends they did not ask him

Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by dennison4luv: 8:49am On Jul 24, 2021
Refix:

Like I said, "No appointment booking link for MFA that I am aware of."

I simply am not aware of any booking link for Foreign affairs. Hence not claiming if there is one or not.
I went there directly and was never asked of one. Nobody was sent out for not doing any booking (MFA).
This is my experience.

If there is any booking link, why don't you post it for others to learn instead of running to quote me wrong?
FYI, I did everything myself.

I am so sorry,,, you are right. I thought it's ministry of education you are talking about. For ministry of foreign affairs you only make payment through remita that is all
Re: Polish Student Visa by oneal01: 8:50am On Jul 24, 2021
Please good people in the house I went for my visa collection and number 8 was spotted for me as denial writing YOU HAVE NOT jUSTIFY ThE PURPOSE AND CONDITION OF THE INTENDED STAY.. well I have 3 other people 2 for masters and one for bsc and they were all denied with the same word been noted .. I don’t know what might be the cause .. and my documents are up to date I mean with the dates and all .. please I need help if someone could explain better for me cos I have 14 days to appeal .
Re: Polish Student Visa by Emerika21: 8:55am On Jul 24, 2021
Good morning everyone, please you guys should help me with this questions. I'm quiet new here.

What are the documents needed for authentication?

Is it compulsory I should summit IELTS for authentication?

But since my IELTS has expired what should I do?

How much does it cost for documents to be authenticated?

How long does it take to do the authentication?

Will I pick my documents the same day?

Thanks.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Xtraprecious(m): 8:57am On Jul 24, 2021
Please guys, can I unblock the credit card money and get it back to the owners a week or two after getting my visa?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Refix: 8:57am On Jul 24, 2021
oneal01:
Please good people in the house I went for my visa collection and number 8 was spotted for me as denial writing YOU HAVE NOT jUSTIFY ThE PURPOSE AND CONDITION OF THE INTENDED STAY.. well I have 3 other people 2 for masters and one for bsc and they were all denied with the same word been noted .. I don’t know what might be the cause .. and my documents are up to date I mean with the dates and all .. please I need help if someone could explain better for me cos I have 14 days to appeal .
Please list all the documents you submitted for your visa application.
This will make it easier for people to chip in.
Re: Polish Student Visa by dennison4luv: 9:01am On Jul 24, 2021
Xtraprecious:
Please guys, can I unblock the credit card money and get it back to the owners a week or two after getting my visa?
do that a month after your interview

3 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Xtraprecious(m): 9:03am On Jul 24, 2021
dennison4luv:
do that a month after your interview
Thanks bro
Re: Polish Student Visa by Gundi: 9:43am On Jul 24, 2021
Gundi:

Boss, thank you for this. Still expecting a response to my last question.

I asked if I'm using a business owner that has not been paying himself salary, but he actually pays his staff salaries.
Can he generate 3 months payslip of like 800k for himself? Since he's the owner of the business, what can I use to replace certificate of employment? Should I get his CAC and Tax statement?

If I am to use tax statement, should it be his personal tax statement, or the company tax statement?

Please boss, would appreciate your response.
Thanks.

Please would appreciate response to this. Thank you
Re: Polish Student Visa by Finiks: 9:50am On Jul 24, 2021
Morning house. Please, how much is Authentication at MoE?
Re: Polish Student Visa by dennison4luv: 9:50am On Jul 24, 2021
Emerika21:
Good morning everyone, please you guys should help me with this questions. I'm quiet new here.

What are the documents needed for authentication?

Is it compulsory I should summit IELTS for authentication?

But since my IELTS has expired what should I do?

How much does it cost for documents to be authenticated?

How long does it take to do the authentication?

Will I pick my documents the same day?

Thanks.

What you need to authenticate is you WAEC or NECO results and testimonial if you are going for Bsc and if you are going for MSC you only need your WAEC or NECO certificate, BSc certificate and BSc transcript..
For the payment for each document you pay #300 x the number of documents at the ministry of education and for ministry of foreign affairs you have to #300 for each documents also . Note at ministry of education the workers there will collect money and it depends on ur negotiation power and who you meet, if you did not pay them,trust Nigeria civil service workers they will frustrate you and the cyber cafe there the prices are high. So just go there with 20k
Re: Polish Student Visa by dennison4luv: 9:52am On Jul 24, 2021
Gundi:

Please would appreciate response to this. Thank you

Let him go CC for you it's more better
Re: Polish Student Visa by dennison4luv: 9:53am On Jul 24, 2021
Finiks:
Morning house. Please, how much is Authentication at MoE?

Budget 20k
Re: Polish Student Visa by dennison4luv: 9:54am On Jul 24, 2021
oneal01:

We need to see the documents to spot the reasons
Re: Polish Student Visa by brokeNOT(f): 10:07am On Jul 24, 2021
Hi guys, what’s the best flight to take to Poland assuming money isn’t an issue?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Dejavu21: 10:10am On Jul 24, 2021
FashT:
Always mail schools about your GPA and intended course of study before you go ahead applying. If it's not on their website, they'll always tell you. So you avoid paying multiple application fees and getting rejections.

Ya thanks have learnt my lesson
Re: Polish Student Visa by Gundi: 10:12am On Jul 24, 2021
dennison4luv:

Let him go CC for you it's more better

Thanks for this, but the problem is business has not been good recently, so he hasn't been having much inflow of cash, and might not be able to do the CC.

That's why I'm asking if he can generate payslips for me, since the embassy would not check his bank statement to confirm if he really has the funds.

And since he's the owner of the business, should he add his CAC and tax statement as well? If he's adding tax statement, should it be his personal tax or company tax statement?
Re: Polish Student Visa by dennison4luv: 10:17am On Jul 24, 2021
Gundi:

Thanks for this, but the problem is business has not been good recently, so he hasn't been having much inflow of cash, and might not be able to do the CC.

That's why I'm asking if he can generate payslips for me, since the embassy would not check his bank statement to confirm if he really has the funds.

And since he's the owner of the business, should he add his CAC and tax statement as well? If he's adding tax statement, should it be his personal tax or company tax statement?

Write me about inbox

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Gundi: 10:22am On Jul 24, 2021
dennison4luv:

Write me about inbox

Thanks boss, I've sent you a mail.

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.