Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (367) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (906007 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by richy16(m): 10:31am On Jul 24, 2021
Morning everyone,

With 6million and a tuition of 2700 per semester, can the 6million help me secure a Visa if I can show this to the embassy ?
Re: Polish Student Visa by oneal01: 10:43am On Jul 24, 2021
Thank you my Good people for the fast reply Gods blessings always on you all .. well I will
Make a list of all the documents submitted here so you can help me .
1.confirmation of credit card limit
2.sworn affidavits of sponsorship
3.financial support letter
5. My letter of appointment as an accountant showing my basic salary
6. My sponsors payslips
7.application letter from school KUL
8. 1 year paid tenancy agreement form
9. School receipts for school payment
10.application form
11. Also a study leave from work place
12 letter of introduction of myself
13. Letter of intent
14 my payslips
15 travel insurance certificate
16 flight bookings
Hotel reservation as well

With all well documented and still got denied that my purpose of stay was not justified.. I have like 3 other people that got denied with the same thing .. house please help me ooh if I have where I could upload the documents to so someone could put me through better .. I don’t mind thanks y’all

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Finiks: 10:48am On Jul 24, 2021
dennison4luv:

Budget 20k

Thanks boss.

Also, I read a firm's website yesterday and they said they could help authenticate documents, although at a fee.

I want to ask how legit this is? Cos I read here sometimes ago that only someone with your surname can authenticate docs for you by proxy.
Re: Polish Student Visa by dennison4luv: 11:06am On Jul 24, 2021
Finiks:

Thanks boss.

Also, I read a firm's website yesterday and they said they could help authenticate documents, although at a fee.

I want to ask how legit this is? Cos I read here sometimes ago that only someone with your surname can authenticate docs for you by proxy.

I have done authentication for more than 10 people and no one has same surname with me
Re: Polish Student Visa by dennison4luv: 11:06am On Jul 24, 2021
oneal01:
Thank you my Good people for the fast reply Gods blessings always on you all .. well I will
6. My sponsors payslips
10.application form
13. Letter of intent
14 my payslips
16 flight bookings

With all well documented and still got denied that my purpose of stay was not justified.. I have like 3 other people that got denied with the same thing .. house please help me ooh if I have where I could upload the documents to so someone could put me through better .. I don’t mind thanks y’all
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 24, 2021
mrrandomguy:

Thanks a lot.
Please give me the link to book for appointment with MFA also

Pay remita charge and 300 charge per document page at a nearby cafe (the ones around AccessBank)

Print out your receipt/ appointment slip and take these to MOFA

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Refix: 11:37am On Jul 24, 2021
oneal01:

With all well documented and still got denied that my purpose of stay was not justified..
I believe Hotel reservation is no longer accepted.
You should get a 1-year accommodation contract.

Also, make sure all your dates tally within same period.
e.g...
Insurance from September 2021 -> August/September 2022.
Accommodation from September 01 -> August 31st 2021 (1 year)
Flight departure should be like mid or late September 2021
etc...

I believe you get an Idea of what I am trying to say.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by Oemmy: 11:55am On Jul 24, 2021
oneal01:
6. My sponsors payslips
10.application form
13. Letter of intent
14 my payslips
16 flight bookings

Please clarify this statement
One year paid accommodation form.
Did you book accommodation from school or you did it from private individual?
Re: Polish Student Visa by debris: 12:35pm On Jul 24, 2021
I don't have strenght to type and dish out more but make sure you don't waste your money on application fee to Collegium civitas if you don't have 3.5 cgpa .

P/S:: The application was made for Bachelors in international business with a bsc degree of 2;2, Ielts 6.5, Employment letter.

They bounced it back within 2 hours of submission and replied with only 3.5 needed, omo had to rush and cancel the app fee payment transaction on skrill.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 24, 2021
debris:
I don't have strenght to type and dish out more but make sure you don't waste your money on application fee to Collegium civitas if you don't have 3.5 cgpa .

P/S:: The application was made for Bachelors in international business with a bsc degree of 2;2, Ielts 6.5, Employment letter.

They bounced it back within 2 hours of submission and replied with only 3.5 needed, omo had to rush and cancel the app fee payment transaction on skrill.

Close shave grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 1:00pm On Jul 24, 2021
For No 8

If you're for October intake; Then it's definitely an accommodation issue. It's either your accommodation documents doesn't have the required details as specified by the Embassy. OR

It could also be that the accommodation is unverifiable as at the time that the Embassy called to confirm if you truly have reserved a room for your stay in Poland.

Solution: Go and get another Accommodation Documents or tell whoever (School or Landlord) to re-issue you another Accommodation document (a) Accommodation Contract & (b) Confirmation of Accommodation Letter. You will have to submit both if you got it from your Landlord or agent.
For school; the Confirmation of Accommodation Letter alone is enough
oneal01:
Please good people in the house I went for my visa collection and number 8 was spotted for me as denial writing YOU HAVE NOT jUSTIFY ThE PURPOSE AND CONDITION OF THE INTENDED STAY.. well I have 3 other people 2 for masters and one for bsc and they were all denied with the same word been noted .. I don’t know what might be the cause .. and my documents are up to date I mean with the dates and all .. please I need help if someone could explain better for me cos I have 14 days to appeal .

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by BaldGandalf: 1:05pm On Jul 24, 2021
Hello, guys. I have gone through part of this thread and i must say, you guys are doing a great job.
Please, is 10 million naira enough to study in Poland? Thinking of doing an undergraduate course. I heard rejection rate is at an all-time high... Is that true?
Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 1:13pm On Jul 24, 2021
That amount is enough.

If you have all the right documents with the right details in the needed areas; Trust me, your VISA will come so easily without you sweating. I will also encourage you to stay away from those ranting about denials without any form of encouragements. Students get VISA everyday at the Polish embassy. I repeat Students get VISA everyday at the Polish embassy. So you can be among these few people who will still get soon.

BaldGandalf:
Hello, guys. I have gone through part of this thread and i must say, you guys are doing a great job.
Please, is 10 million naira enough to study in Poland? Thinking of doing an undergraduate course. I heard rejection rate is at an all-time high... Is that true?

4 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 1:27pm On Jul 24, 2021
oneal01:
6. My sponsors payslips
10.application form
13. Letter of intent
14 my payslips
16 flight bookings

I think you’ve gotten an answer by now that hotel reservation is your problem here. The embassy wants an accommodation contract of 1 year. The accommodation contract must meet embassy requirements.
I had written about the accommodation requirements in a previous post. But let me repost it here again:

A valid accommodation letter or contract must state the following:

- The amount of the rental (the cost of the rent per month or week or per day which ever one)

-The duration of the rental (either it states the exact dates or states that it covers the entire period of studies. Note it must cover a minimum of 1 year.)

- Address (Location of the accommodation)

- Embassy prefers paid accommodation reservations. So it needs to state that the reservation has been paid for. However if payment is only allowed on arrival like with most school dorms then it must state so in the contract.

-Needs to be signed by your landlord, property agent/representative/lawyer or a school representative (In the case that its your school providing the accommodation)

Also please note: the accommodation contract does not have to be signed by a lawyer but rather the point is that it has to be signed.
It should either be signed by your landlord, property agent or a school representative (In the case that its your school providing the accommodation)

Also For anyone that had school accommodation and the embassy rejected your school accommodation letter/accomodation contract, that means it did NOT meet the accommodation requirements expected by the embassy. Guys just because your school is providing your accommodation and giving you an accommodation letter/contract it does not mean that your school has the right format for it, your school needs to ensure the letter/contract they provide meets the embassy requirements. If it does not embassy will reject it or give your number 8 stating you have not justified the purpose of your stay. So check your school accommodation letter or contract please if it does not meet the requirements as above please tell your school to update the accommodation letter/contract or pay to get an accommodation contract from an external private hostel or private landlord that meets the above requirements.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Polish Student Visa by Schon007: 1:48pm On Jul 24, 2021
yossi4rmaguleri:

No sir, of late na 10 million and above for credit card limit o..

Why exactly are you spreading false information? What do you get from spreading unnecessary panic??
Cc limit depends on the province, cost of living, etc etc

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by BaldGandalf: 2:00pm On Jul 24, 2021
necz:
That amount is enough.

If you have all the right documents with the right details in the needed areas; Trust me, your VISA will come so easily without you sweating. I will also encourage you to stay away from those ranting about denials without any form of encouragements. Students get VISA everyday at the Polish embassy. I repeat Students get VISA everyday at the Polish embassy. So you can be among these few people who will still get soon.

Thank you so much for this! Are there still schools open for application this year? Must I write IELTS? I read about difficulty in booking for an appointment via call. What do you have to say about that? Thanks once again!

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 2:37pm On Jul 24, 2021
yossi4rmaguleri:

Sir, please dont be annoyed. All the people that got on thursday and on monday all said they put about 10M.

And i know /saw people with 8m who didnt get based on no 3 and 8.
So please pardon me if u know better than i do and i seem like an idiot with my info.

It is not required that you have cc of 10m no let’s not mislead anyone here .
As I have said before the amount of cc will be Depending on your expenses. You need to add up your tuition cost for a year + accommodation cost for a year + flight + living expenses for a year . Living expenses will differ based on the city u going to ok.
But for most cities a cc from anywhere from 5m and up should be ok.
2 weeks ago someone I know personally who got visa used cc of 6m for Warsaw ok .

So if the embassy rejects someone with a cc with a number 3 for financial reasons it’s not always Bc the amount is not sufficient ok .

If the CC is fake they will deny you visa .

Guys DO NOT dare submit fake cc. If embassy realizes your cc is fake and/or cannot verify your cc with the bank you will be rejected with number 3 period.

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by yourshopkwikguy(m): 2:39pm On Jul 24, 2021
BaldGandalf:
Thank you so much for this! Are there still schools open for application this year? Must I write IELTS? I read about difficulty in booking for an appointment via call. What do you have to say about that? Thanks once again!
IELTS is not compulsory for most schools in Poland and yes the call booking of visa appointment might be quite hard but trust me Alot of people are getting appointment every Thursdays

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 2:49pm On Jul 24, 2021
yossi4rmaguleri:

Also, e get one accomodation like this student depot, they just started rejecting it last week. Please take note house.

If it not meet above requirements it will be rejected for number 8 for sure

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by galaxy2020(m): 2:59pm On Jul 24, 2021
Please this is urgent, can anyone suggest a school in Poland, that admits candidates in masters, not minding the year of graduation, because, the one we just applied, turned turn my cousin's application because of her year of graduation, which is 2006. They stated not more than 6years. It's a masters degree program. I also need cheap tuition fee, payeable by semester. Please treat as urgent. Thank you.
Re: Polish Student Visa by richy16(m): 3:07pm On Jul 24, 2021
yossi4rmaguleri:

No sir, of late na 10 million and above for credit card limit o..
thanks..so there is nothing I can do now
Re: Polish Student Visa by Refix: 3:17pm On Jul 24, 2021
richy16:
thanks..so there is nothing I can do now
Please read @ Schon007 and @ blessednendowed 's takes above.
Everyone's circumstance is different.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 24, 2021
galaxy2020:
Please this is urgent, can anyone suggest a school in Poland, that admits candidates in masters, not minding the year of graduation, because, the one we just applied, turned turn my cousin's application because of her year of graduation, which is 2006. They stated not more than 6years. It's a masters degree program. I also need cheap tuition fee, payeable by semester. Please treat as urgent. Thank you.

Abeg what's the name of this school, to avoid stories that touch. 10k no be small money to waste now
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 24, 2021
blessednendowed:

I think you’ve gotten an answer by now that hotel reservation is your problem here. The embassy wants an accommodation contract of 1 year. The accommodation contract must meet embassy requirements.
I had written about the accommodation requirements in a previous post. But let me repost it here again:

A valid accommodation letter or contract must state the following:

- The amount of the rental (the cost of the rent per month or week or per day which ever one)

-The duration of the rental (either it states the exact dates or states that it covers the entire period of studies. Note it must cover a minimum of 1 year.)

- Address (Location of the accommodation)

- Embassy prefers paid accommodation reservations. So it needs to state that the reservation has been paid for. However if payment is only allowed on arrival like with most school dorms then it must state so in the contract.

-Needs to be signed by your landlord, property agent/representative/lawyer or a school representative (In the case that its your school providing the accommodation)

Also please note: the accommodation contract does not have to be signed by a lawyer but rather the point is that it has to be signed.
It should either be signed by your landlord, property agent or a school representative (In the case that its your school providing the accommodation)

Also For anyone that had school accommodation and the embassy rejected your school accommodation letter/accomodation contract, that means it did NOT meet the accommodation requirements expected by the embassy. Guys just because your school is providing your accommodation and giving you an accommodation letter/contract it does not mean that your school has the right format for it, your school needs to ensure the letter/contract they provide meets the embassy requirements. If it does not embassy will reject it or give your number 8 stating you have not justified the purpose of your stay. So check your school accommodation letter or contract please if it does not meet the requirements as above please tell your school to update the accommodation letter/contract or pay to get an accommodation contract from an external private hostel or private landlord that meets the above requirements.

Na WA ooo, one year accomodations upfront in Poland should be over 1.5m
Re: Polish Student Visa by Finiks: 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2021
dennison4luv:

I have done authentication for more than 10 people and no one has same surname with me

Oh! That's a relief. Thanks again.
Re: Polish Student Visa by galaxy2020(m): 3:31pm On Jul 24, 2021
thormywa:

Abeg what's the name of this school, to avoid stories that touch. 10k no be small money to waste now

University college of Enterprise and Administration, Lublin.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 24, 2021
Schon007:

Why exactly are you spreading false information? What do you get from spreading unnecessary panic??
Cc limit depends on the province, cost of living, etc etc

Lucky guy!

I had prepared a speech for him before I saw your short reply.

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Refix: 3:56pm On Jul 24, 2021
thormywa:

Na WA ooo, one year accomodations upfront in Poland should be over 1.5m
You don't have to pay all upfront.
Only pay deposit fee to get a contract.

(1) (2) (3) ... (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.