Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (400) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (910601 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by djminimofficial: 3:17pm On Aug 17, 2021
Silva19:
Guys, keep trying. People are getting dates. Use a laptop and do not get tired of trying.

for students' visa? or others?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Davidmor: 3:35pm On Aug 17, 2021
Please,house is it possible to book visa appointment before legalization? And is there any penalties for Appointment before legalization?
Thank you for your reply
Re: Polish Student Visa by Refix: 3:59pm On Aug 17, 2021
Davidmor:
Please,house is it possible to book visa appointment before legalization? And is there any penalties for Appointment before legalization?
Thank you for your reply
Yes, you can book visa before legalization. No penalty.

Also, the embassy confirmed to someone on twitter that they can legalize their document on visa appointment day.
You may as well try.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by Schon007: 4:00pm On Aug 17, 2021
Davidmor:
Thank you for your reply

No penalties, you can even travel without legalizing just that you'd na have to go through the stress of sending documents back.
Just make sure your documents are good to go
Re: Polish Student Visa by Zoey94: 4:40pm On Aug 17, 2021
Gundi:
Hello guys,

I just got admission to this school.

Higher School of Management and Administration in Opole
School of Management and Administration, Opole
Wszia Opole

Attached is the offer letter.

Who else has gotten admission to this school?

I have, within a day. How legit is the school though. Haven’t seen any negative comment anywhere either. Do you know anyone going there?

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Zoey94: 4:43pm On Aug 17, 2021
ubom123:
Please who can recommend a cheap University possibly outside warsaw for masters degree.

God bless us.

Wszia opole
Re: Polish Student Visa by Mommakaliq: 4:54pm On Aug 17, 2021
Abeg who has legalization date for 27th please let's pair ��
Re: Polish Student Visa by Globalk: 4:59pm On Aug 17, 2021
Hello good evening house, I would appreciate if someone response to your request here, plssss. Is it that one need to choose from providing credit card limit certificate or employment docs and payslips of sponsor?
Re: Polish Student Visa by uchiha09: 5:02pm On Aug 17, 2021
Hi guys, my resumption is October 1st, due to the booking time available. If I go by September 2nd as the next available date, my interview would be likely around 9th - 16th or so, meaning the visa result would be out around Oct 9th, can I still resume studies for 9th-15th, won't it pass a negative view to the consular. Thanks for the response
Re: Polish Student Visa by lindasweden: 5:03pm On Aug 17, 2021
We are on page 400 in this forum. Let’s celebrate it because it’s not easy. Our visa is on the way.

3 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Hehisjosh(m): 5:07pm On Aug 17, 2021
uchiha09:
Hi guys, my resumption is October 1st, due to the booking time available. If I go by September 2nd as the next available date, my interview would be likely around 9th - 16th or so, meaning the visa result would be out around Oct 9th, can I still resume studies for 9th-15th, won't it pass a negative view to the consular. Thanks for the response
that won't be a problem..you can communicate with your school to give you an extension letter of resumption.. you're fine.

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Globalk: 5:08pm On Aug 17, 2021
blessednendowed:

U are not obligated to provide both. It’s either one or the other. If u wish to do both it’s ok but not required.
Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by uchiha09: 5:12pm On Aug 17, 2021
Hehisjosh:
that won't be a problem..you can communicate with your school to give you an extension letter of resumption.. you're fine.

Awesome, thanks. I mailed my school earlier, got a response not so long that I can get a one-month extension due to the visa challenge. Should I request them to provide me an extension letter?

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 17, 2021
Does anyone have a legalization appointment for 27th September and room to pair please?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Hehisjosh(m): 5:34pm On Aug 17, 2021
uchiha09:

Awesome, thanks. I mailed my school earlier, got a response not so long that I can get a one-month extension due to the visa challenge. Should I request them to provide me an extension letter?
very good, proceed with that.. you're good to go

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Mommakaliq: 5:42pm On Aug 17, 2021
Does anyone have a legalization appointment for 27th August and room to pair please?
Re: Polish Student Visa by arixona: 5:48pm On Aug 17, 2021
Work visa still got dates, don't these ppl want us to study?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Hehisjosh(m): 6:02pm On Aug 17, 2021
arixona:
the number differs, you have more people queing up for study visa than you have for work visa, hence the difference.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by galaxy2020(m): 6:02pm On Aug 17, 2021
Guys who attended interview recently, please help us with the questions or what we should know.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Globalk: 6:16pm On Aug 17, 2021
iamadonis22:
Does anyone have a legalization appointment for 27th September and room to pair please?
,good evening, on the legalization page, I saw 3rd Sept, pls how do we keep/book the date ? And there is a page in polish language that I downloaded, what is it meant for?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Odollyp: 6:51pm On Aug 17, 2021
Good day guys and nice work. I want to ask can our wife or husband come to visit us during our stay in poland..
Re: Polish Student Visa by Aravisuals: 7:05pm On Aug 17, 2021
We have noticed too many visits to the e-konsulat from one computer / user. This may indicate forbidden scripts. Access has been automatically blocked for a while - please try again later.

This is what the E-konsulat page is showing me. Hope no issue sha?
Re: Polish Student Visa by SmartHouse: 7:21pm On Aug 17, 2021
Good day, on the new online appointment booking, please what are the documents the applicant is suppose to upload before the time elapsed? Is accommodation and flight reservations part of the documents?
Re: Polish Student Visa by williamszooh: 7:27pm On Aug 17, 2021
Aravisuals:

We have noticed too many visits to the e-konsulat from one computer / user. This may indicate forbidden scripts. Access has been automatically blocked for a while - please try again later.

This is what the E-konsulat page is showing me. Hope no issue sha?
Hello,no cause for alarm,just try again later
Re: Polish Student Visa by Silva19(f): 7:36pm On Aug 17, 2021
Schon007:

No penalties, you can even travel without legalizing just that you'd na have to go through the stress of sending documents back.
Just make sure your documents are good to go
Bros please, i am asking on behalf of someone. If someone mistakenly fills email address with small letter while submitting the application form. Any consequence?
Re: Polish Student Visa by orlahtohbadt(m): 7:39pm On Aug 17, 2021
Silva19:
Bros please, i am asking on behalf of someone. If someone mistakenly fills email address with small letter while submitting the application form. Any consequence?
email addresses are better filled with small letters. The rest should be capital.

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Silva19(f): 7:42pm On Aug 17, 2021
orlahtohbadt:
email addresses are better filled with small letters. The rest should be capital.
Thank you!
Re: Polish Student Visa by Refix: 7:48pm On Aug 17, 2021
arixona:
Work visa appointment is not instant. It is based on a draw.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Uniquebrand1: 8:16pm On Aug 17, 2021
What was the reason for the denial??
okparajoseph4:
[What course are you going for.
quote author=dasweetangel post=104803020]Hello everyone, I just found out about this forum and I hope someone on here with some experience can help me. I applied for student visa to Poland and I received a rejection on Monday based on number 8 and number 10. Please see attached. I don’t know what the issue is I want to appeal and I need help on what the issue could be because to the best of my knowledge I submitted everything.

I submitted the following :

1. All Acceptance docs from my school
2. Accomodation letter from my school
3. Payslips and employment letter
4. Proof of tuition payment
5. Travel Insurance
6. Letter of sponsorship
7. Visa application
8. Flight Reservation

Please I need help ASAP my appeal days left are almost running out . Thank you all.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Uniquebrand1: 8:34pm On Aug 17, 2021
Hello everyone what could be the cause of this denial ??
"there is reasonable doubts regarding the reliability of the statement you made regarding the purpose of my stay in the Republic of Poland"
Re: Polish Student Visa by opytzo: 8:37pm On Aug 17, 2021
Pls is it possible to still get dates this evening?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Hehisjosh(m): 8:39pm On Aug 17, 2021
Uniquebrand1:
Hello everyone what could be the cause of this denial ??
"there is reasonable doubts regarding the reliability of the statement you made regarding the purpose of my stay in the Republic of Poland"
1) wrong information provided when filling out your visa application form
2) accommodation not well explained/shown
3)dates not tallying e.g departure date or arrival date, duration of accommodation contract
4) how you answered whatever interview questions you were asked.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.