Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (402) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (903669 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by DAramis: 11:32am On Aug 18, 2021
iamadonis22:

If the emboldened is a metric to judge by, then yes, I know a lot of nurses who have applied directly from Nigeria to the UK or US and were successful.

It’s shocking to hear someone say their counterparts in most European countries will not attempt such
I think the biggest challenge is language barrier. All the countries mentioned speaks English while majority of EU citizens don't speak English fluently.

Nigeria would have been in similar categories should the have been speaking another language like Russia than English.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by galaxy2020(m): 12:16pm On Aug 18, 2021
NDNO:

1) What course you want to do
2) What is the connection between your Bsc and the msc.
3) What is your 3 years plan
4) Why do you want to travel in the pandemic.

Thanks alot, my cousin's is degree. Were you successful with the visa?

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by 1murphy1: 1:05pm On Aug 18, 2021
blessednendowed:

Number 10 is a grey area. Its the new trend for the embassy now . It’s a tough one to appeal because It could be many things or anything . as I tell people any little inconsistency or doubt the VO has about ur intention to study they will just give u number 10. This just started when interviews started . So check the following :

1. Interview Results (can be addressed with a statement of purpose; a solid one)
3. If ur itinerary stopped at a Shenghen state for a lay over did u declare that on ur form as member state of first entry
4. Your arrival date into Poland on the form make sure it’s the same as arrival date in ur itinerary
5. Ensure your arrival date is not b4 the date on your accomodation letter unless ur school has a clause allowing that in the accomodation letter.
6. The date u filled on the form that you are leaving Poland.
7. If u applied for a visa to another country b4 especially Shenghen visa and either did not declare it OR it was a visa on a diff purpose like visit etc

I think I covered all the possibilities . Hope this helps clarify those who have number 10.

Bro,. Consigning the number( 7), what will you advice I should do on it because I made mistake not to tike on it, and I have applied before for study Visa to German embassy. And my date is next week, should I refilled the application form.
Re: Polish Student Visa by NDNO(f): 1:09pm On Aug 18, 2021
galaxy2020:

Thanks alot, my cousin's is degree. Were you successful with the visa?

I just submitted yesterday
Re: Polish Student Visa by NDNO(f): 1:12pm On Aug 18, 2021
1murphy1:

Bro,. Consigning the number( 7), what will you advice I should do on it because I made mistake not to tike on it, and I have applied before for study Visa to German embassy. And my date is next week, should I refilled the application form.

Yes naa
Re: Polish Student Visa by 1murphy1: 1:17pm On Aug 18, 2021
NDNO:

Yes naa

Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by uchiha09: 1:36pm On Aug 18, 2021
Hi guys, has anyone experienced a situation where the study visa result was gotten in 15days instead of 30days. Just asking this due to the school saying one must be on-site by end of September and the likelihood period of getting an appointment is the next booking window.
Re: Polish Student Visa by icestrings(m): 1:57pm On Aug 18, 2021
Please has anyone here been admitted to Opole university and if yes how did you go about accommodation contract
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 18, 2021
DAramis:

I think the biggest challenge is language barrier. All the countries mentioned speaks English while majority of EU citizens don't speak English fluently.

Nigeria would have been in similar categories should the have been speaking another language like Russia than English.

This is a very good point
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 18, 2021
Globalk:
good morning, no I didn't get it, I mean on the portal , legal matter page , I downloaded a one page document and I don't understand what to do with it,

Good afternoon,

Whatever document you downloaded, your concern is to book legalization, so I’m fairly certain you don’t need it.

You can only book legalization on Friday.
Go to the “Legal Matters” page.
Choose your country and consular section.
Solve the math question that appears.
If you’re lucky you’ll find a drop down menu to select appointment time.
If you’re unlucky you’ll most likely have to refresh and solve the math as often and as swift as you can.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Oluwakayodey: 3:13pm On Aug 18, 2021
Hello everyone,
1) Please is an appointment cancelation the same process for all the programs?

2) please which one is received code when Canceling an appointment?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Graceteck: 3:27pm On Aug 18, 2021
itzwhalez:
Anyone with information on part time jobs in Poland (poznan precisely)?. Hope the pay is good and what's the salary/wages range in zloty?.
Also, which type of jobs can one get hold easily?
Thanks in anticipation of your response.

Bro you still never attend to me , just need some info how you do it from UAE, WE are here togther
Re: Polish Student Visa by Dj2019: 3:38pm On Aug 18, 2021
Hello everyone,
1) Please is an appointment cancelation the same process for all the programs?

2) please which one is received code when Canceling an appointment?

Please, check your mail. I have sent message.
Re: Polish Student Visa by arixona: 4:27pm On Aug 18, 2021
Good day house,am an aspirant to university of Gdansk,data engineering,I checked on the requirements for international students but is confusing me, please I'll appreciate if you can help me on how I can go about it so I can keep all documents ready pending when they start recieving application
*1st degree
Secondary school-leaving certificate in the original language + Apostille in the original language
Supplement with grades and subjects for the secondary school-leaving examination certificate in the original language
Translation of the secondary school-leaving examination certificate + supplement with grades + apostille into Polish by
sworn translator
Information about sworn translators is available on the website
Results of the state examination qualifying for study in the country where the certificate was issued
maturity (Сертификат ЕГЭ, ЦТ, ЗНО и т.п) with translation into Polish.
Confirmation of eligibility issued by a school / education authority to undertake first-cycle studies in the country where the secondary school-leaving certificate / certificate of secondary education was issued entitling to apply for admission to studies in the country of its issuance (the document is not
required for certificates issued by countries with which it is internationally valid
agreement on recognition of education for continuing education - Belarus, Ukraine)
A document giving the right to start studies free of charge. List of documents on the site
Certificate of knowledge of the Polish language at the minimum level of B1
Current photos with dimensions of 3.5 x 4.5 cm (as for a passport)
The recognition of the secondary school-leaving examination certificate before the beginning of the academic year (Recognition
certificates by the decision of the education superintendent - the Board of Education in Gdańsk), except for Ukraine and Belarus
Authorization for minors
A copy of your health or accident insurance policy on
period of education in Poland or the European Insurance Card (show before starting
academic year)*
Re: Polish Student Visa by NDNO(f): 4:41pm On Aug 18, 2021
uchiha09:
Hi guys, has anyone experienced a situation where the study visa result was gotten in 15days instead of 30days. Just asking this due to the school saying one must be on-site by end of September and the likelihood period of getting an appointment is the next booking window.

My friend that traveled in march got her own in 14days.

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by uchiha09: 5:02pm On Aug 18, 2021
NDNO:

My friend that traveled in march got her own in 14days.

Wow, that would be great o...thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by itzwhalez: 5:05pm On Aug 18, 2021
Graceteck:

Bro you still never attend to me , just need some info how you do it from UAE, WE are here togther

Just seeing your message o sir/ma'am. It's pretty easy applying from here not as stressful as that of Nigeria. All you need to provide is all that is stated on their website and you are good.
Re: Polish Student Visa by SmartHouse: 5:50pm On Aug 18, 2021
Please check your inbox
Thanks

seyman247 seyman247 seyman247
Re: Polish Student Visa by Modupeoluwa123(f): 6:11pm On Aug 18, 2021
Good evening house, I would like to confirm something.
Incase one has made submission at the embassy but one is just able to get CC from a second sponsor.

Can one still submit it within that 14days additional document window?

Will this affect anything since it wasn’t filled in the visa form that one will be using two sponsors?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Wazzaowner(m): 6:16pm On Aug 18, 2021
please is there any Silesian University Of Technology student here who got a visa recently?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Show01: 7:21pm On Aug 18, 2021
To the best of my understanding, you need to apply separately, yours for study visa and your daughter's for tourist visa.

Your daughter's visa depends on yours for renewal but one thing you need to get right is financing, you require more funds having a dependent.

You also need to make it clear why you need to travel with your daughter and your plan to manage babysitting + studies.

Good luck

loraeze:

Hello,

I also have the same question.
I have a two year old and from the response you got it seems we can't go with our babies.

I still have a question though. Is it smart to apply for the study visa with our babies or we should just apply for ourselves alone.

What if the consular have new rules and they now allow mothers go for study with their baby?

Can it be a visa denial reason to apply for your child's visa as well?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Graceteck: 7:31pm On Aug 18, 2021
itzwhalez:

Just seeing your message o sir/ma'am. It's pretty easy applying from here not as stressful as that of Nigeria. All you need to provide is all that is stated on their website and you are good.

Bro i wont mind if we can talk on whatsApp... or better still maybe i can send a mail to you?
Re: Polish Student Visa by orlahtohbadt(m): 8:43pm On Aug 18, 2021
Good evening all. Them talk say person wey ask question no dey miss road. Please my question is that is it compulsory to make a copy of my passport datapage, birth certificate and national ID (NIN slip) in coloured copy or it is something I can forego?
Re: Polish Student Visa by chukwuebuka2184: 9:05pm On Aug 18, 2021
Pls can someone's age be a barrier for visa deny.
29years that apply for bsc and the school give him admission will the age cause visa deny.pls I need ur answers
Re: Polish Student Visa by Hehisjosh(m): 9:26pm On Aug 18, 2021
Important Notice to all those who got appointment dates on Tuesday.
If you fall under any of these category, you'll have to rebook a date on the 30th..you made a mistake with your application and you can/might be denied based on reason 6,8 or 10

1) Booked a date for study visa via the platform of NATIONAL VISA - OTHERS
2)At the column for number of travel documents, you filled in anything other than your passport number
3)At The column for Duration of stay, you filled in any number greater than 365days.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by NDNO(f): 9:35pm On Aug 18, 2021
orlahtohbadt:
Good evening all. Them talk say person wey ask question no dey miss road. Please my question is that is it compulsory to make a copy of my passport datapage, birth certificate and national ID (NIN slip) in coloured copy or it is something I can forego?

No need for any of them photocopy at all...they will even give you back...
Re: Polish Student Visa by arixona: 9:37pm On Aug 18, 2021
arixona:
Good day house,am an aspirant to university of Gdansk,data engineering,I checked on the requirements for international students but is confusing me, please I'll appreciate if you can help me on how I can go about it so I can keep all documents ready pending when they start recieving application
*1st degree
Secondary school-leaving certificate in the original language + Apostille in the original language
Supplement with grades and subjects for the secondary school-leaving examination certificate in the original language
Translation of the secondary school-leaving examination certificate + supplement with grades + apostille into Polish by
sworn translator
Information about sworn translators is available on the website
Results of the state examination qualifying for study in the country where the certificate was issued
maturity (Сертификат ЕГЭ, ЦТ, ЗНО и т.п) with translation into Polish.
Confirmation of eligibility issued by a school / education authority to undertake first-cycle studies in the country where the secondary school-leaving certificate / certificate of secondary education was issued entitling to apply for admission to studies in the country of its issuance (the document is not
required for certificates issued by countries with which it is internationally valid
agreement on recognition of education for continuing education - Belarus, Ukraine)
A document giving the right to start studies free of charge. List of documents on the site
Certificate of knowledge of the Polish language at the minimum level of B1
Current photos with dimensions of 3.5 x 4.5 cm (as for a passport)
The recognition of the secondary school-leaving examination certificate before the beginning of the academic year (Recognition
certificates by the decision of the education superintendent - the Board of Education in Gdańsk), except for Ukraine and Belarus
Authorization for minors
A copy of your health or accident insurance policy on
period of education in Poland or the European Insurance Card (show before starting
academic year)*
Re: Polish Student Visa by orlahtohbadt(m): 9:49pm On Aug 18, 2021
NDNO:

No need for any of them photocopy at all...they will even give you back...
Oh alright, thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by orlahtohbadt(m): 9:53pm On Aug 18, 2021
Hehisjosh:
Important Notice to all those who got appointment dates on Tuesday.
If you fall under any of these category, you'll have to rebook a date on the 30th..you made a mistake with your application and you can/might be denied based on reason 6,8 or 10

1) Booked a date for study visa via the platform of NATIONAL VISA - OTHERS
2)At the column for number of travel documents, you filled in anything other than your passport number
3)At the column for National identity number, you filled in your NIN number instead of passport number
4)At The column for Duration of stay, you filled in any number greater than 365days.
Please, what is the source of your information? Don't take it hard on me please, I just want to know.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Refix: 10:00pm On Aug 18, 2021
Hehisjosh:

3)At the column for National identity number, you filled in your NIN number instead of passport number
There is a form field for National identity number.
There is also a field for travel document number which is for passport.

I see no reason why NIN number at "National identity number" field will cause any issues.

3 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Dj2019: 10:11pm On Aug 18, 2021
I think you input NIN number as National Identification Number and input Passport number as travel document number

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Hehisjosh(m): 10:20pm On Aug 18, 2021
Refix:

There is a form field for National identity number.
There is also a field for travel document number which is for passport.

I see no reason why NIN number at "National identity number" field will cause any issues.
Ooh thank you for calling my attention to that, that was a mistake on my part.. it's been modified now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.