Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (403) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (910344 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Hehisjosh(m): 10:29pm On Aug 18, 2021
orlahtohbadt:
Please, what is the source of your information? Don't take it hard on me please, I just want to know.
had a friend email the embassy that he made the mistake, and he was told that it can't be changed.
He'll have to book another appointment and fill in the correct information.
If he went ahead, he'll be denied visa.

Re: Polish Student Visa by alexnoni(m): 10:49pm On Aug 18, 2021
Hello
Please what if there is a slight mistake on your surname... Is it possible to fill and print another corrected form for submission or apply for another submission date
Hehisjosh:
Important Notice to all those who got appointment dates on Tuesday.
If you fall under any of these category, you'll have to rebook a date on the 30th..you made a mistake with your application and you can/might be denied based on reason 6,8 or 10

1) Booked a date for study visa via the platform of NATIONAL VISA - OTHERS
2)At the column for number of travel documents, you filled in anything other than your passport number
3)At The column for Duration of stay, you filled in any number greater than 365days.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Hehisjosh(m): 10:57pm On Aug 18, 2021
alexnoni:
Hello
Please what if there is a slight mistake on your surname... Is it possible to fill and print another corrected form for submission or apply for another submission date
honestly I do not want to give false hope.. kindly be advised to get another date..but if you want to go ahead, then no problem, it's on You.
Re: Polish Student Visa by alexnoni(m): 11:03pm On Aug 18, 2021
I ve sent a mail to the embassy as regards the mistake but no reply from them yet... and my submission date is on the 2nd of next month
Hehisjosh:
honestly I do not want to give false hope.. kindly be advised to get another date..but if you want to go ahead, then no problem, it's on You.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Davidmor: 11:23pm On Aug 18, 2021
What of people that write less than "365" days like 280 days etc..will there be problems as regards not write one year when someone's itinerary is not close to 365 days?
Your reply is highly appreciated
Re: Polish Student Visa by Hehisjosh(m): 11:32pm On Aug 18, 2021
Davidmor:
What of people that write less than "365" days like 280 days etc..will there be problems as regards not write one year when someone's itinerary is not close to 365 days?
if I get you correctly, you booked for only 280days.
You most likely don't have a problem, because the D type national visa is for any stay longer than 90days..so you'll still get your one year visa provided all other documents are correct.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Davidmor: 11:41pm On Aug 18, 2021
Hehisjosh:
if I get you correctly, you booked for only 280days.
You most likely don't have a problem, because the D type national visa is for any stay longer than 90days..so you'll still get your one year visa provided all other documents are correct.
Thanks so much smiley wink smiley
Re: Polish Student Visa by alexnoni(m): 11:45pm On Aug 18, 2021
Please is this the correct embassy email address for enquiries?? abuja.consulate@msz.gov.pl
Hehisjosh:
Re: Polish Student Visa by Milezwadup: 11:58pm On Aug 18, 2021
can paying part payment of my tuition affect my chances of getting visa
Re: Polish Student Visa by Hehisjosh(m): 12:03am On Aug 19, 2021
Milezwadup:
can paying part payment of my tuition affect my chances of getting visa
the embassy has no business with how you pay your fees.
As long as it meets the school's demand, then no problem.
If your school asked you to pay for one semester, then do that.
If it's for one year, also do same.
Follow the school's guideline.

It's not the number of years fees you pay that will guarantee you visa.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Schon007: 12:03am On Aug 19, 2021
Hehisjosh:

Please don't advise anyone wrongly. Embassy responded to this question yesterday. He can fill another form and go with it

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Schon007: 12:04am On Aug 19, 2021
alexnoni:
Hello

Please fill another form and take with you along side your appointment slip on your appointment date. It's not a big deal

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Schon007: 12:06am On Aug 19, 2021
Davidmor:

Please write 365 days on the form. Leave flight itinerary the way it is, embassy knows you can't get 365days whilst booking itinerary

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by chukwuebuka2184: 12:11am On Aug 19, 2021
chukwuebuka2184:
Pls can someone's age be a barrier for visa deny.
29years that apply for bsc and the school give him admission will the age cause visa deny.pls I need ur answers
Re: Polish Student Visa by alexnoni(m): 12:11am On Aug 19, 2021
Alright...Thanks
Schon007:

Please fill another form and take with you along side your appointment slip on your appointment date. It's not a big deal
Re: Polish Student Visa by Globalk: 12:13am On Aug 19, 2021
orlahtohbadt:
Check the last page of the form sent to you, there you will have the visa appointment date allocated to you. Do not hesitate to get back to us when you get it. It might help other people in your shoes.
ok noted , I will check , but I wasn't sent the form , when I filled the form , it stated submitted and I was given given a form no starting with 90.... And I was able to download the form and save it But I thought they will send the form to the emailed used with appointment date, thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by Globalk: 12:14am On Aug 19, 2021
iamadonis22:

Good afternoon,

Whatever document you downloaded, your concern is to book legalization, so I’m fairly certain you don’t need it.

You can only book legalization on Friday.
Go to the “Legal Matters” page.
Choose your country and consular section.
Solve the math question that appears.
If you’re lucky you’ll find a drop down menu to select appointment time.
If you’re unlucky you’ll most likely have to refresh and solve the math as often and as swift as you can.
ok thanks, will do on Friday.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Schon007: 12:15am On Aug 19, 2021
alexnoni:
Alright...Thanks

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Schon007: 12:18am On Aug 19, 2021
chukwuebuka2184:
Pls can someone's age be a barrier for visa deny.
29years that apply for bsc and the school give him admission will the age cause visa deny.pls I need ur answers

No, it wouldn't be a barrier. People that are 30+ got visa for BSc. Just submit necessary documents

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Globalk: 12:20am On Aug 19, 2021
iamadonis22:

Good afternoon,

Whatever document you downloaded, your concern is to book legalization, so I’m fairly certain you don’t need it.

You can only book legalization on Friday.
Go to the “Legal Matters” page.
Choose your country and consular section.
Solve the math question that appears.
If you’re lucky you’ll find a drop down menu to select appointment time.
If you’re unlucky you’ll most likely have to refresh and solve the math as often and as swift as you can.
thanks, well noted
Re: Polish Student Visa by orlahtohbadt(m): 12:32am On Aug 19, 2021
Globalk:
ok noted , I will check , but I wasn't sent the form , when I filled the form , it stated submitted and I was given given a form no starting with 90.... And I was able to download the form and save it But I thought they will send the form to the emailed used with appointment date, thanks
Yes, the one you said you downloaded, open it and follow the procedures I had outlined earlier. If you want them to send it, write an email to them
Re: Polish Student Visa by afembaba(f): 12:34am On Aug 19, 2021
Please is this insurance company the right one to use pls help

Re: Polish Student Visa by Hehisjosh(m): 12:36am On Aug 19, 2021
Schon007:

Please don't advise anyone wrongly. Embassy responded to this question yesterday. He can fill another form and go with it
Let me email the embassy specifically for this..if you're right then that's a good thing for all those with same issue.
We're all here to help one another.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Hehisjosh(m): 12:38am On Aug 19, 2021
Schon007:

thanks for this information..no need sending an email again.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Refix: 12:38am On Aug 19, 2021
Globalk:
The embassy should have sent you a confirmation mail titled "e-Konsulat, potwierdzenie rejestracji".
Check your spam folder to confirm properly.
If there is nothing there, still, go on the date and time stated on the printout you downloaded after booking online.
Re: Polish Student Visa by orlahtohbadt(m): 12:40am On Aug 19, 2021
orlahtohbadt:
Good evening all. Them talk say person wey ask question no dey miss road. Please my question is that is it compulsory to make a copy of my passport datapage, birth certificate and national ID (NIN slip) in coloured copy or it is something I can forego?
Please, this question is still begging to be answered. I got one reply already and I'm not undermining that answer. I just want more answers to be able to reach a favourable conclusion as my submission date is on Monday. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Polish Student Visa by orlahtohbadt(m): 12:41am On Aug 19, 2021
afembaba:
Please is this insurance company the right one to use pls help
Yes you can use them or Allianz too.
Re: Polish Student Visa by alexnoni(m): 12:45am On Aug 19, 2021
Please mail them... Or u can drop their email address... So I can mail them,cos I sent a mail to this email address abuja.consulate@msz.gov.pl... but I ve not gotten a reply. I want to be sure about corrections on mistakes on surname or other names... Thanks
Hehisjosh:
Let me email the embassy specifically for this..if you're right then that's a good thing for all those with same issue.
We're all here to help one another.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Globalk: 12:52am On Aug 19, 2021
Refix:

The embassy should have sent you a confirmation mail titled "e-Konsulat, potwierdzenie rejestracji".
Check your spam folder to confirm properly.
If there is nothing there, still, go on the date and time stated on the printout you downloaded after booking online.
ok thanks, will do that and get back appreciate
Re: Polish Student Visa by Globalk: 12:55am On Aug 19, 2021
orlahtohbadt:
Yes, the one you said you downloaded, open it and follow the procedures I had outlined earlier. If you want them to send it, write an email to them
ok , thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by Refix: 2:42am On Aug 19, 2021
alexnoni:
Please mail them... Or u can drop their email address... So I can mail them,cos I sent a mail to this email address abuja.consulate@msz.gov.pl... but I ve not gotten a reply. I want to be sure about corrections on mistakes on surname or other names... Thanks
There is no need for duplicate mails.
@Schon007 attached a screenshot of correspondence with the embassy. Please check previous posts on this thread.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Babyngchuks: 3:00am On Aug 19, 2021
Pls is there any telegram forum or page for polish student visa pls I would like to be added

(1) (2) (3) ... (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.