Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,281 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (401) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (909398 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 17, 2021
Globalk:
,good evening, on the legalization page, I saw 3rd Sept, pls how do we keep/book the date ? And there is a page in polish language that I downloaded, what is it meant for?

You will have to wait till Friday to try booking. The page in polish, I’m not certain what you mean. You know how to book legalization right?
Re: Polish Student Visa by NDNO(f): 9:08pm On Aug 17, 2021
galaxy2020:
Guys who attended interview recently, please help us with the questions or what we should know.

1) What course you want to do
2) What is the connection between your Bsc and the msc.
3) What is your 3 years plan
4) Why do you want to travel in the pandemic.

3 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 9:55pm On Aug 17, 2021
Uniquebrand1:
Hello everyone what could be the cause of this denial ??
"there is reasonable doubts regarding the reliability of the statement you made regarding the purpose of my stay in the Republic of Poland"

Number 10 is a grey area. Its the new trend for the embassy now . It’s a tough one to appeal because It could be many things or anything . as I tell people any little inconsistency or doubt the VO has about ur intention to study they will just give u number 10. This just started when interviews started . So check the following :

1. Interview Results (can be addressed with a statement of purpose; a solid one)
3. If ur itinerary stopped at a Shenghen state for a lay over did u declare that on ur form as member state of first entry
4. Your arrival date into Poland on the form make sure it’s the same as arrival date in ur itinerary
5. Ensure your arrival date is not b4 the date on your accomodation letter unless ur school has a clause allowing that in the accomodation letter.
6. The date u filled on the form that you are leaving Poland.
7. If u applied for a visa to another country b4 especially Shenghen visa and either did not declare it OR it was a visa on a diff purpose like visit etc

I think I covered all the possibilities . Hope this helps clarify those who have number 10.

7 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Schon007: 9:56pm On Aug 17, 2021
Silva19:
Bros please, i am asking on behalf of someone. If someone mistakenly fills email address with small letter while submitting the application form. Any consequence?

No consequences, emails are even better as small letters
Re: Polish Student Visa by peterdrury: 10:31pm On Aug 17, 2021
blessednendowed:

Number 10 is a grey area. Its the new trend for the embassy now . It’s a tough one to appeal because It could be many things or anything . as I tell people any little inconsistency or doubt the VO has about ur intention to study they will just give u number 10. This just started when interviews started . So check the following :

1. Interview Results (can be addressed with a statement of purpose; a solid one)
3. If ur itinerary stopped at a Shenghen state for a lay over did u declare that on ur form as member state of first entry
4. Your arrival date into Poland on the form make sure it’s the same as arrival date in ur itinerary
5. Ensure your arrival date is not b4 the date on your accomodation letter unless ur school has a clause allowing that in the accomodation letter.
7. If u applied for a visa to another country b4 especially Shenghen visa and either did not declare it OR it was a visa on a diff purpose like visit etc

I think I covered all the possibilities . Hope this helps clarify those who have number 10.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Mommakaliq: 12:16am On Aug 18, 2021
Does anyone have a legalization appointment for 27th August and room to pair please?
Re: Polish Student Visa by loraeze: 1:55am On Aug 18, 2021
Thank you for this, my flight is first stopping at UAE, Dubai, before Warsaw, do I just write it out on the form as UAE is not among the drop down options.
blessednendowed:

Re: Polish Student Visa by Silva19(f): 2:33am On Aug 18, 2021
Schon007:

No consequences, emails are even better as small letters
Thank you!
Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 2:42am On Aug 18, 2021
loraeze:
Thank you for this, my flight is first stopping at UAE, Dubai, before Warsaw, do I just write it out on the form as UAE is not among the drop down options.

UAE is not Shenghen so no need
Re: Polish Student Visa by orlahtohbadt(m): 7:17am On Aug 18, 2021
Mommakaliq:
Does anyone have a legalization appointment for 27th August and room to pair please?
Please start lookinh for visa appointment date if you haven't found one, that can now cover for legalization as you can now do both visa submission and legalization on your own date and no pairing just your documents only.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by Davidmor: 7:38am On Aug 18, 2021
Omo!! Imagine appointment date for one African country like that.

Re: Polish Student Visa by Loverswater(m): 7:39am On Aug 18, 2021
orlahtohbadt:
Please start lookinh for visa appointment date if you haven't found one, that can now cover for legalization as you can now do both visa submission and legalization on your own date and no pairing just your documents only.

Saw this too. Hope is true, then is good news...
Poland actually ave entered covid 19 amber list since August I guess, things are relaxing a bit for them... Good luck all
Re: Polish Student Visa by Loverswater(m): 7:41am On Aug 18, 2021
Davidmor:

This morning? Why ours never open abeg...
Re: Polish Student Visa by Saframafraja: 7:42am On Aug 18, 2021
Davidmor:

Cheii na wa o
Re: Polish Student Visa by DigitalPriest: 7:46am On Aug 18, 2021
Someone wants to travel to Poland to study Nursing, and someone said this...

---

How on earth will you be advising someone to study nursing in Poland.
Facts: Most European nursing degree are just waste if time expect UK. That's why you will not see them applying to USA, Australia even UK because they can't pass the nursing board exam.
So I will advise based on experience if you want to study nursing, do it in Nigeria. I can say categorically that Nigerian Nurses are one of the best in the world.

---

What's your take on this?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 18, 2021
DigitalPriest:
Someone wants to travel to Poland to study Nursing, and someone said this...

---

How on earth will you be advising someone to study nursing in Poland.
Facts: Most European nursing degree are just waste if time expect UK. That's why you will not see them applying to USA, Australia even UK because they can't pass the nursing board exam.
So I will advise based on experience if you want to study nursing, do it in Nigeria. I can say categorically that Nigerian Nurses are one of the best in the world.

---

What's your take on this?

If the emboldened is a metric to judge by, then yes, I know a lot of nurses who have applied directly from Nigeria to the UK or US and were successful.

It’s shocking to hear someone say their counterparts in most European countries will not attempt such
Re: Polish Student Visa by afembaba(f): 8:26am On Aug 18, 2021
They keep saying you have to use a sponsor who earns 500k and above how ?
Re: Polish Student Visa by hezel: 8:36am On Aug 18, 2021
Please will the e-konsult website be open today?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Hehisjosh(m): 8:44am On Aug 18, 2021
hezel:
Please will the e-konsult website be open today?
we hope it should be opened.
However there are speculations that it might not be opened until next two weeks.. based on the response given by their Twitter handle.
But still be on the lookout.. Good luck to you'll

Re: Polish Student Visa by afembaba(f): 8:53am On Aug 18, 2021
Which insurance company is cheapest and for masters program should I buy 1yr and 2monyhs insurance
Re: Polish Student Visa by Merc01: 9:13am On Aug 18, 2021
Please has anyone being able to book appointment on the e-konsulat portal this morning? It keeps bringing back the maths questions. Was there anything special you had to do. Help me please�
Re: Polish Student Visa by Hehisjosh(m): 9:17am On Aug 18, 2021
Merc01:
Please has anyone being able to book appointment on the e-konsulat portal this morning? It keeps bringing back the maths questions. Was there anything special you had to do. Help me please�
KINDLY BE INFORMED THAT BOOKING IS DONE EVERY TWO WEEKS.
THANKS
Next date is either 30th or 31st
Re: Polish Student Visa by Says: 9:22am On Aug 18, 2021
Please, is it possible to use two sponsors with payslip? Thanks for your response in anticipation.
Re: Polish Student Visa by uchiha09: 9:26am On Aug 18, 2021
Hehisjosh:
THANKS

How sure is this news?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Hehisjosh(m): 10:03am On Aug 18, 2021
uchiha09:

How sure is this news?

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Globalk: 10:19am On Aug 18, 2021
iamadonis22:

You will have to wait till Friday to try booking. The page in polish, I’m not certain what you mean. You know how to book legalization right?
good morning, no I didn't get it, I mean on the portal , legal matter page , I downloaded a one page document and I don't understand what to do with it,
Re: Polish Student Visa by Globalk: 10:24am On Aug 18, 2021
Hehisjosh:
THANKS
good morning, when I log into the website, I filled the form and later said my form has been submitted and sent me a form no starting with 90............ , But before I started the form , it stated next appointment date is 3rd September,2021, then I filled the form and submitted, pls what next should I do
Re: Polish Student Visa by Hehisjosh(m): 10:35am On Aug 18, 2021
Globalk:
good morning, when I log into the website, I filled the form and later said my form has been submitted and sent me a form no starting with 90............ , But before I started the form , it stated next appointment date is 3rd September,2021, then I filled the form and submitted, pls what next should I do
you sound quite unclear, kindly explain clearly what you mean.
Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by orlahtohbadt(m): 10:36am On Aug 18, 2021
Globalk:
Check the last page of the form sent to you, there you will have the visa appointment date allocated to you. Do not hesitate to get back to us when you get it. It might help other people in your shoes.
Re: Polish Student Visa by afembaba(f): 11:22am On Aug 18, 2021
my sponsor is a buisness man,and he had his cac to give me,no tax clearance certificate, what else should I get from him please help

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.