Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,539 members, 7,819,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (405) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (909989 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by NDNO(f): 5:39pm On Aug 19, 2021
djminimofficial:
please how much does the 1yr 2months insurance cost? someone told me 65k... i tho't it was cheaper than that...

2 year is even 50k for Allianz .....65k is much.

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by NDNO(f): 5:41pm On Aug 19, 2021
Olatilewaaa75:
1? Can anyone tell me what to fill here? Is it the details of the university I applied to in Poland?

2? My housing contract kicks in from October 1, University also resumes that day, do you think I should type oct 1 as my arrival date or a week earlier?
Please help me.

a week earlier is better....that should be what is on your flight itinerary too.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by NDNO(f): 5:52pm On Aug 19, 2021
Davidmor:

Bro,is it right to fill the data of receiving person in Employer column?
Shouldn't Employer column be for what you have been doing or current job before applying for visa
I thought column 31-32 is the place for such thing like the receiving person in Poland? If am wrong kindly correct me and thanks for the clarification on 365 visa days@Siphon

You are very correct...was going to say that...the 19 and 20 is for what you are doing currently... then 31 and 32 is for receiving person in Poland

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by NDNO(f): 5:54pm On Aug 19, 2021
Olatilewaaa75:
1? Can anyone tell me what to fill here? Is it the details of the university I applied to in Poland?

2? My housing contract kicks in from October 1, University also resumes that day, do you think I should type oct 1 as my arrival date or a week earlier?
Please help me.

This is wrong, The 19 and 20 is for what you are doing currently... then 31 and 32 is for receiving person in Poland
Re: Polish Student Visa by Uzorsammy(m): 5:55pm On Aug 19, 2021
Hello guys, how does the employment certificate looks like? What should be written?
Re: Polish Student Visa by NDNO(f): 5:57pm On Aug 19, 2021
Xtraprecious:
Guys, will the statement of purpose bear the embassy's address with a subheading STATEMENT OF PURPOSE like a letter or just the heading STATEMENT OF PURPOSE then the body?

Just STATEMENT OF PURPOSE AND BODY

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by NDNO(f): 6:07pm On Aug 19, 2021
Uzorsammy:
Hello guys, how does the employment certificate looks like? What should be written?

(This is to Certify that Mr Uzosammy has been employed as the cook in Sheraton hotel, From 1st april 2016 up to the present

The certificate is issued upon the request of the above mentioned name for whatever lawful purpose that it may serve him best..issued on the 18th day of August 2021 at No. 1 ebeano road Abuja Nigeria)

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by orlahtohbadt(m): 6:23pm On Aug 19, 2021
NDNO:

Ma or sir I have answered the question b4 ...why did you say thanks if you didn't understand my answer...print everything you like weda coloured or black and white, when you get there, they will removed it and give you back...photocopy of data page and nin is not needed...was at the embassy on Tuesday to make my own submission...so just print and take it there if that will make you feel better.
Yes, I needed more people's submission towards it. I thanked you because what you said will help but I needed more people's input, you don't need to feel angry about it. It's just me playing safe as I will be coming from Lagos, I do not want to miss anything.
Re: Polish Student Visa by NDNO(f): 6:45pm On Aug 19, 2021
orlahtohbadt:
Yes, I needed more people's submission towards it. I thanked you because what you said will help but I needed more people's input, you don't need to feel angry about it. It's just me playing safe as I will be coming from Lagos, I do not want to miss anything.

Angry for what...I just replied you because you said in your recent comment that you were not understanding the person's reply meanwhile you said thanks when I replied you.....since you didn't understand you would have stated so...well no p...just print everything you think you are supposed to print, when you get there, they will remove what they don't want, that one no be problems.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nickelodeon93: 7:13pm On Aug 19, 2021
NDNO:

Angry for what...I just replied you because you said in your recent comment that you were not understanding the person's reply meanwhile you said thanks when I replied you.....since you didn't understand you would have stated so...well no p...just print everything you think you are supposed to print, when you get there, they will remove what they don't want, that one no be problems.
bro.. Can I use two ó level results for admission process.. I have asked before I got yes as answer but the yes no strong.. I want to study bus admin.. I have all the subjects in one expect maths
Re: Polish Student Visa by orlahtohbadt(m): 7:37pm On Aug 19, 2021
NDNO:

Oh you read it wrong. I said undermining not understanding. Anyway, we die the matter
Re: Polish Student Visa by Schon007: 8:13pm On Aug 19, 2021
NDNO:

a week earlier is better....that should be what is on your flight itinerary too.

That's what causes denial. If your accommodation contract reads 1st October, why would you go there a week earlier.
Where do you wanna live? At the airport

4 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Easthood5(m): 8:26pm On Aug 19, 2021
Please comrades if someone is not paying fees but paying only room and expenses. Is 450,000 payslip enough?
The gross salary is 750,000 but after taxes, insurance and savings his net salary drops to 450,000.
Re: Polish Student Visa by NDNO(f): 8:37pm On Aug 19, 2021
Schon007:

That's what causes denial. If your accommodation contract reads 1st October, why would you go there a week earlier.
Where do you wanna live? At the airport

You are right, I was suggesting he moves his contract and all a week b4 his school start date which is October 1st.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Alex246: 8:42pm On Aug 19, 2021
hezel:
Hello please is there still any school in poland that currently has their application open ? Please any information will be appreciated. Thank you

The International University of logistics and transport in wroclaw
Re: Polish Student Visa by stelor: 10:06pm On Aug 19, 2021
Please, is there anyone here that have gotten admission for any masters program in Poland with just HND result?

Your sincere answer will be highly appreciated,

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Polish Student Visa by nivlek(m): 3:59am On Aug 20, 2021
Please is there anyone here that recently got study visa to attend Silesian University of Technology? Kindly pm me or indicate, I need a few clarifications please. Thank you
Re: Polish Student Visa by ConnectMatthew(m): 5:58am On Aug 20, 2021
For those who have gotten admission or are able to pay application fees for Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań ...how did you do it, please. The online payment system of the university seems not to be open to another country except you live inside Poland. Pls help a brother and kindly provide all necessary details or option. I even went to the bank (GTB and first Bank), they said it is a difficult process that may take days to go through since it is not popular currencies like dollar, pound or euro. But I have to pay 85PLN (zloty). They recommended I look for someone in Poland to help with the process. Please if you have any info in this regard, I need help.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Precy102: 6:11am On Aug 20, 2021
Please apart from now, when next would application for admission be open again?

Also, is it compulsory that new passport application must stay up to 6 weeks before collection?
Re: Polish Student Visa by opytzo: 6:15am On Aug 20, 2021
bro please share your accommodation link
NDNO:

Re: Polish Student Visa by Dj2019: 6:52am On Aug 20, 2021
I think it should contain the person's salary.

(This is to Certify that Mr Uzosammy has been employed as the cook in Sheraton hotel, From 1st april 2016 up to the present

The certificate is issued upon the request of the above mentioned name for whatever lawful purpose that it may serve him best..issued on the 18th day of August 2021 at No. 1 ebeano road Abuja Nigeria)[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Precy102: 7:04am On Aug 20, 2021
chytai:

Someone here@ dennison4luv2 gave me contact of someone working at immigration headquarters. I have gotten my passport now. I got it within 2 weeks.

Please can you send me a message? I tried sending but it's not going through.

Thank you.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Davidmor: 8:37am On Aug 20, 2021
This legalization portal no be here!!!! Since 7:am still same story
Re: Polish Student Visa by Michaeloj: 9:33am On Aug 20, 2021
Hello, If you have legalization date, Please lets pair up and submit this thing, Ill pay you something
Re: Polish Student Visa by Davidmor: 9:40am On Aug 20, 2021
Michaeloj:
Hello, If you have legalization date, Please lets pair up and submit this thing, Ill pay you something

The date has been extended from 03-09-2021 to 10-09-2021....Lol!! Naija student una don hear am!!!
Re: Polish Student Visa by oluwaseun8(m): 9:44am On Aug 20, 2021
Hello guys, which banks issue this credit card certificate in lagos, i have been to several banks and was told they dont issue it.. Someone should help ooooo.
Re: Polish Student Visa by czarH: 9:53am On Aug 20, 2021
Hello everyone, I need help with legalization. Is there anyone that can help? I’m willing to discuss terms. Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by PrinzC: 10:25am On Aug 20, 2021
Good morning family,

Please, who got a document legalisation date. Please assist, I'd like to pair with you. I'm available to discuss the modalities and conditions for this, please.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 20, 2021
ConnectMatthew:
For those who have gotten admission or are able to pay application fees for Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań ...how did you do it, please. The online payment system of the university seems not to be open to another country except you live inside Poland. Pls help a brother and kindly provide all necessary details or option. I even went to the bank (GTB and first Bank), they said it is a difficult process that may take days to go through since it is not popular currencies like dollar, pound or euro. But I have to pay 85PLN (zloty). They recommended I look for someone in Poland to help with the process. Please if you have any info in this regard, I need help.

Send a message
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nzesinachi1(m): 11:02am On Aug 20, 2021
Please who got legalization date. Abeg, I go pay.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Vlibray: 11:30am On Aug 20, 2021
oluwaseun8:
Hello guys, which banks issue this credit card certificate in lagos, i have been to several banks and was told they dont issue it.. Someone should help ooooo.
Go to first bank lekki branch if you can ..
someone I know opened a credit card account at the branch yesterday

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Olatilewaaa75: 11:39am On Aug 20, 2021
Please, does anyone have a legalization date and is willing to pair. I don’t mind paying abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

Viewing this topic: Mztonya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.