Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (404) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (910509 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Babyngchuks: 3:07am On Aug 19, 2021
Pls is there any telegram passage for this forum too I would like to be included

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Babyngchuks: 3:22am On Aug 19, 2021
How can one go about the legalization of documents and what's the website to use
Re: Polish Student Visa by Babyngchuks: 3:37am On Aug 19, 2021
I had that they've stopped calling for booking of appointment rather they now redirected that we use the website for it. Please how authentic is this information, please anyone with the right information should help and clear this matter.
Re: Polish Student Visa by loraeze: 6:58am On Aug 19, 2021
It is true...read previous post on the previous pages.
Babyngchuks:
I had that they've stopped calling for booking of appointment rather they now redirected that we use the website for it. Please how authentic is this information, please anyone with the right information should help and clear this matter.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by hoozy: 7:52am On Aug 19, 2021
Those who were able to get an online booking, please what information did you fill out after solving the puzzle?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Babyngchuks: 8:29am On Aug 19, 2021
Pls who can translate this for me
Re: Polish Student Visa by Babyngchuks: 8:32am On Aug 19, 2021
Can someone help me translate this

Re: Polish Student Visa by djminimofficial: 9:41am On Aug 19, 2021
please how much does the 1yr 2months insurance cost? someone told me 65k... i tho't it was cheaper than that...
Re: Polish Student Visa by hoozy: 10:06am On Aug 19, 2021
I have a credit card certificate dated for July. Unfortunately. I’ve been unable to get visa appointment.

Also, if I get appointment in September, can I still use the credit card certificate?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Olatilewaaa75: 10:09am On Aug 19, 2021
1? Can anyone tell me what to fill here? Is it the details of the university I applied to in Poland?

2? My housing contract kicks in from October 1, University also resumes that day, do you think I should type oct 1 as my arrival date or a week earlier?
Please help me.

Re: Polish Student Visa by orlahtohbadt(m): 10:10am On Aug 19, 2021
djminimofficial:
please how much does the 1yr 2months insurance cost? someone told me 65k... i tho't it was cheaper than that...
The one I did with Allianz cost me 39k+ but I rounded the payment up to 40k.

3 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Treasureoby0: 11:07am On Aug 19, 2021
Please does vpu have Msc in nursing? If yes please can I have the link to it
Re: Polish Student Visa by Gydion(m): 11:17am On Aug 19, 2021
hoozy:
I have a credit card certificate dated for July. Unfortunately. I’ve been unable to get visa appointment.

Also, if I get appointment in September, can I still use the credit card certificate?

Please try check with the bank if you can get a new or updated one with recent date. Though i do not think it should expire in as much that you do not withdraw from the CC
Re: Polish Student Visa by afembaba(f): 11:34am On Aug 19, 2021
orlahtohbadt:
Yes you can use them or Allianz too.
God bless you,the program is 2years, should I buy for 2years or 1year is enough
Re: Polish Student Visa by Schon007: 12:25pm On Aug 19, 2021
Olatilewaaa75:
1? Can anyone tell me what to fill here? Is it the details of the university I applied to in Poland?

2? My housing contract kicks in from October 1, University also resumes that day, do you think I should type oct 1 as my arrival date or a week earlier?
Please help me.

If your housing contract kicks 1st Oct, please arrive 1st October to avoid number 8 or 10 denial.

3 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Schon007: 12:26pm On Aug 19, 2021
afembaba:
God bless you,the program is 2years, should I buy for 2years or 1year is enough

One year is never enough, it's either 1year and a month/two months or even more years

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by ladsonmayor(m): 12:36pm On Aug 19, 2021
Please who knows if there are universities in Poland that accepts HND for masters program. Please I need a reply to this question. Thank you all.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by galaxy2020(m): 12:59pm On Aug 19, 2021
NDNO:

I just submitted yesterday
...ok, God will do it for you. Amen
Re: Polish Student Visa by Sheyzkid8: 1:34pm On Aug 19, 2021
Can I dm you?
I have questions to ask u
Olatilewaaa75:

Please help me.
Re: Polish Student Visa by qtguru(m): 1:35pm On Aug 19, 2021
The Ikeja High Court , where does one do the notorizing
Re: Polish Student Visa by Davidmor: 2:04pm On Aug 19, 2021
Schon007:

If your housing contract kicks 1st Oct, please arrive 1st October to avoid number 8 or 10 denial.

Bro,is it right to fill the data of receiving person in Employer column?
Shouldn't Employer column be for what you have been doing or current job before applying for visa
I thought column 31-32 is the place for such thing like the receiving person in Poland? If am wrong kindly correct me and thanks for the clarification on 365 visa days@Siphon
Re: Polish Student Visa by hezel: 2:05pm On Aug 19, 2021
Hello please is there still any school in poland that currently has their application open ? Please any information will be appreciated. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by uchiha09: 2:26pm On Aug 19, 2021
hezel:
Hello please is there still any school in poland that currently has their application open ? Please any information will be appreciated. Thank you

Try this school if you don't mind https://admissions.wsb.edu.pl/ .. wsb.edu.pl

4 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by engineerafolabi: 2:28pm On Aug 19, 2021
Bro, is it not possible to fill another form online and go with both forms in other to gain access in to the embassy and then submit the new filled form?
Hehisjosh:
Important Notice to all those who got appointment dates on Tuesday.
If you fall under any of these category, you'll have to rebook a date on the 30th..you made a mistake with your application and you can/might be denied based on reason 6,8 or 10

1) Booked a date for study visa via the platform of NATIONAL VISA - OTHERS
2)At the column for number of travel documents, you filled in anything other than your passport number
3)At The column for Duration of stay, you filled in any number greater than 365days.
Re: Polish Student Visa by afembaba(f): 2:46pm On Aug 19, 2021
Schon007:

One year is never enough, it's either 1year and a month/two months or even more years
will just do 1year and 3momths

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Olatilewaaa75: 3:05pm On Aug 19, 2021
Sheyzkid8:
Can I dm you?
I have questions to ask u

Sure
Re: Polish Student Visa by Olatilewaaa75: 3:08pm On Aug 19, 2021
Schon007:

Thank you
Re: Polish Student Visa by Xtraprecious(m): 5:18pm On Aug 19, 2021
Guys, will the statement of purpose bear the embassy's address with a subheading STATEMENT OF PURPOSE like a letter or just the heading STATEMENT OF PURPOSE then the body?
Re: Polish Student Visa by NDNO(f): 5:36pm On Aug 19, 2021
orlahtohbadt:
Please, this question is still begging to be answered. I got one reply already and I'm not undermining that answer. I just want more answers to be able to reach a favourable conclusion as my submission date is on Monday. Thanks in anticipation.

Ma or sir I have answered the question b4 ...why did you say thanks if you didn't understand my answer...print everything you like weda coloured or black and white, when you get there, they will removed it and give you back...photocopy of data page and nin is not needed...was at the embassy on Tuesday to make my own submission...so just print and take it there if that will make you feel better.

(1) (2) (3) ... (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.