Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (507) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (907901 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by AllKnowing: 4:38pm On Mar 15, 2022
nakarma:
Brother. Good Afternoon. Abeg is there any WhatsApp group or telegram group for study in Poland that you know of? If yes,
can You share?

Please send a PM and I’ll send you the link
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nnadivictory1: 6:35pm On Mar 15, 2022
tobianodino:

So they can easily verified
That's why the new rule on statement of account states containing contact details of the bank employee responsible for confirming documents.

Please how much is required to be in sponsors account , what is the minimum requirement
Re: Polish Student Visa by Keninn001: 7:45pm On Mar 15, 2022
Please someone should help me with cheap schools
Re: Polish Student Visa by AllKnowing: 8:27pm On Mar 15, 2022
Keninn001:
Please someone should help me with cheap schools

Poznań University of Life sciences.
Adam Mickiewicz University
WSB

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by enyraver: 10:11pm On Mar 15, 2022
AllKnowing:

Is E massage same as pm? I am interested in the whatsapp group. I have sent an e message. Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by AllKnowing: 10:16pm On Mar 15, 2022
enyraver:

Is E massage same as pm? I am interested in the whatsapp group. I have sent an e message. Thanks

Yes replied
Re: Polish Student Visa by UPDATED2020: 7:42am On Mar 16, 2022
Guy's please what does this means,a friend just received this

Re: Polish Student Visa by AllKnowing: 8:02am On Mar 16, 2022
UPDATED2020:
Guy's please what does this means,a friend just received this

That’s a Visa Denial (that the Embassy annoyingly continues to stamp on passports).
Re: Polish Student Visa by Lisa222: 9:25am On Mar 16, 2022
AllKnowing:

add me to the WhatsApp group too
Zero seven zero three six seven two seven two three seven. Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by Lisa222: 9:34am On Mar 16, 2022
Please I need help oh . I want to my uncle as my sponsor my mum younger brother but we don't bear the same surname and my mum now doesn't bear the same surname with him so how do I prove that he is my relation .
Re: Polish Student Visa by tobianodino(m): 11:08am On Mar 16, 2022
Lisa222:
Please I need help oh . I want to my uncle as my sponsor my mum younger brother but we don't bear the same surname and my mum now doesn't bear the same surname with him so how do I prove that he is my relation .
Find way and move the sponsor to your mom or someone bearing your surname maybe from your father's family
Re: Polish Student Visa by tobianodino(m): 11:08am On Mar 16, 2022
For the benefit of everyone, pls if you authenticated your documents last year at Foreign affairs but couldnt travel and you're still interested in Poland. Pls when you get a date fr appointment eventually, you'll have to go and reauthenticate those docs at Foreign affairs again. Reason is because the Signatories fr foreign affairs has been changed, and all embassies in abuja has been informed if it and updated with it. so those old ones, their signature is no longer Valid again, if you don't want to be turned back at the embassy after going through d hurdles of securing date. Follow this advise, you know one of the requirements of the embassy now is that you submit the docs you used fr gaining admission fully authenticated (Olevels and bsc, transcript, e. t. c. ).

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Mcleo007(m): 11:54am On Mar 16, 2022
tobianodino:
For the benefit of everyone, pls if you authenticated your documents last year at Foreign affairs but couldnt travel and you're still interested in Poland. Pls when you get a date fr appointment eventually, you'll have to go and reauthenticate those docs at Foreign affairs again. Reason is because the Signatories fr foreign affairs has been changed, and all embassies in abuja has been informed if it and updated with it. so those old ones, their signature is no longer Valid again, if you don't want to be turned back at the embassy after going through d hurdles of securing date. Follow this advise, you know one of the requirements of the embassy now is that you submit the docs you used fr gaining admission fully authenticated (Olevels and bsc, transcript, e. t. c. ).

Na wa o. Are they saying the previous signatories are null and void?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Mcleo007(m): 11:55am On Mar 16, 2022
AllKnowing:

Yes replied

Sent message too.

You could kindly add me up with the number on my signature. Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by AllKnowing: 12:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
Mcleo007:

Sent message too.

You could kindly add me up with the number on my signature. Thanks

Already sent link yesterday, Sir.

And yes, those MOFA signatures from last year are no longer valid. Have them changed.
Re: Polish Student Visa by queenfolake: 12:39pm On Mar 16, 2022
Hello, please do they still allow legalization to be done on the visa appointment date.
Re: Polish Student Visa by AllKnowing: 12:52pm On Mar 16, 2022
queenfolake:
Hello, please do they still allow legalization to be done on the visa appointment date.

Yes
Re: Polish Student Visa by Icydan: 4:29pm On Mar 16, 2022
Please add me up In the poland student WhatsApp group 08104281609
Re: Polish Student Visa by Icydan: 4:36pm On Mar 16, 2022
What of court affidavit letter to prove?
Am having same issue here, my dad younger sis is my sponsor. Now, my problem is am not having same surname with her, she's having same surname with my parents cos she's not married.

My surname is my grand father's name while my parents and my aunt is having our great grandfather's name. What can we do?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Olamide114: 5:22pm On Mar 16, 2022
Icydan:
What of court affidavit letter to prove?
Am having same issue here, my dad younger sis is my sponsor. Now, my problem is am not having same surname with her, she's having same surname with my parents cos she's not married.

My surname is my grand father's name while my parents and my aunt is having our great grandfather's name. What can we do?

Tell your aunty to transfer the total money to your account so you use self-sponsor
Re: Polish Student Visa by enyraver: 12:43pm On Mar 17, 2022
��
Re: Polish Student Visa by Anikkie: 10:14am On Mar 18, 2022
Please i just applied to this school and i was asked to submit a legalized sec school certificate i really don't know how to go about this..does any one know how to go about this?

Your application is under review.

Please, upload legalized Secondary School Certificate till 1st of April. This is an essential requirement for studying in Poland and abroad you have to fulfill.

The legalization of the educational documents can be done by the education authorities (the Ministry of Education and Science, school or educational institution) of the country on which territory or education system the certificate was issued.

After legalization educational documents must be submitted for the final checking to the consul of the Republic of Poland at diplomatic or consular mission, competent for the country on which territory or in which education system the certificate was issued.
Re: Polish Student Visa by callJesu: 5:50pm On Mar 18, 2022
How do you guys pay application fee in Poland or Portugal. I am processing admission in both countries, Now I learnt bank takes time?

What other ways please deadlines are fast approaching, please help
Re: Polish Student Visa by Richman2546: 6:28pm On Mar 18, 2022
Please add me to the Polish Visa groupchat[ 09034593814
AllKnowing:

Yes replied
Re: Polish Student Visa by Richman2546: 6:36pm On Mar 18, 2022
I think it is a must to legalize your documents, this will help you during the visa interview process too (I guess)
but to legalize you'll need to do it at the ministry of education in Abuja (some organizations help with this process).
Legalization proves that your academic certificates are original.

the ministry of education will also give you an eligibility letter for the embassy.

I haven't done mine tho, I just got the info from a friend in Poland.

Anikkie:
Please i just applied to this school and i was asked to submit a legalized sec school certificate i really don't know how to go about this..does any one know how to go about this?

Please, upload legalized Secondary School Certificate till 1st of April. This is an essential requirement for studying in Poland and abroad you have to fulfill.

The legalization of the educational documents can be done by the education authorities (the Ministry of Education and Science, school or educational institution) of the country on which territory or education system the certificate was issued.

After legalization educational documents must be submitted for the final checking to the consul of the Republic of Poland at diplomatic or consular mission, competent for the country on which territory or in which education system the certificate was issued.

Re: Polish Student Visa by enyraver: 7:49pm On Mar 18, 2022
Anikkie:

Legalization is done at the polish embassy. To legalize your documents you have to book a date on the polish website and each document legalized is €30. Make sure you change your naira to the euro amount before going.

Before you can legalize your documents at the polish embassy, you must first authenticate your results at ministry of foreign affairs in Abuja, get eligibility letter from them then also get your documents signed by ministry of foreign affairs in Abuja.
Re: Polish Student Visa by AllKnowing: 9:01pm On Mar 18, 2022
callJesu:
How do you guys pay application fee in Poland or Portugal. I am processing admission in both countries, Now I learnt bank takes time?

What other ways please deadlines are fast approaching, please help

Try Transferwise or Plumpter. Best the fastest options remains getting someone inside Poland to help you pay. You just send them the naira equivalent
Re: Polish Student Visa by enyraver: 2:01pm On Mar 19, 2022
Please who recently did legalization at the polish embassy?
Re: Polish Student Visa by davidowizkid: 10:14pm On Mar 19, 2022
AllKnowing:

How can I send a pm here pls
Re: Polish Student Visa by davidowizkid: 10:16pm On Mar 19, 2022
Richman2546:

I think it is a must to legalize your documents, this will help you during the visa interview process too (I guess)
but to legalize you'll need to do it at the ministry of education in Abuja (some organizations help with this process).
Legalization proves that your academic certificates are original.

the ministry of education will also give you an eligibility letter for the embassy.

I haven't done mine tho, I just got the info from a friend in Poland.

Hello bro are u on telegram I am a newbie and I will like to ask some questions
About poland

(1) (2) (3) ... (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.