Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (505) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (906598 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by RIchiediamond27(m): 11:06pm On Mar 05, 2022
Japa is so easy when there is money and quite alot of people have been denied due to insufficient funds..
This has been the pain of many including me until I found out about high income online skills one can master and start making heavy money
So that is why I have decided to host a free training on this skills
I just need 10persons to send a DM

The training holds tomorrow Sunday 7pm

Yes another goodnews Poland now allows statement of account

That evil cc and payslip have been canceled

Na appointment remain

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Vickydea: 11:15pm On Mar 05, 2022
Please can someone explain what this mean

The original of the sponsorship letter confirmed by the consul

Does that mean we don’t have to use a notary public anymore??
Re: Polish Student Visa by dimaxy(m): 5:13pm On Mar 06, 2022
Guys,is it possible to secure Msc admission in poland if one finished with 3rd class degree in Bsc
Re: Polish Student Visa by Mcleo007(m): 7:04pm On Mar 06, 2022
dimaxy:
Guys,is it possible to secure Msc admission in poland if one finished with 3rd class degree in Bsc

It's uncommon but you can try your luck.

Vickydea:
Please can someone explain what this mean

The original of the sponsorship letter confirmed by the consul

Does that mean we don’t have to use a notary public anymore??

I think notary board should suffice.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Icydan: 10:50pm On Mar 06, 2022
Boss ,you didn't answer me on the question I asked above..concerning my sponsor surname being different wit mine
Re: Polish Student Visa by AllKnowing: 1:34pm On Mar 07, 2022
Icydan:
Boss ,you didn't answer me on the question I asked above..concerning my sponsor surname being different wit mine

Please change sponsorship. These new rules imply that an “Affidavit of Sponsorship” will no longer suffice.

Change sponsors to avoid denial (and waste of money).
Re: Polish Student Visa by Icydan: 4:12pm On Mar 07, 2022
Oh God
But I don't have anyone else, she's the only one I have.
What can I do?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Gernny(f): 4:50pm On Mar 07, 2022
Please can I use my Dad I’m married but he wants to be the major sponsor we have same surname on my credentials but not on my passport
AllKnowing:

Please change sponsorship. These new rules imply that an “Affidavit of Sponsorship” will no longer suffice.

Change sponsors to avoid denial (and waste of money).
Re: Polish Student Visa by Icydan: 4:59pm On Mar 07, 2022
They only people I have bearing same surname with me, are my siblings and they're still students.
My parents have different surname

Look at my birth certificate

Re: Polish Student Visa by AllKnowing: 6:53pm On Mar 07, 2022
Gernny:
Please can I use my Dad I’m married but he wants to be the major sponsor we have same surname on my credentials but not on my passport

Definitely. Your father strongly qualifies as family. If the surname appears on a birth certificate or any other statutory ID (before your marriage), you can submit a copy.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by abolajidammy: 9:36pm On Mar 07, 2022
olufiz89:
I have secured admission in Poznan Uni of Life Science and it's tuition free. Can I apply for visa with the admission documents sent to my email or should I wait for the original copy to be sent via post mail. It could take long b4 receiving the post.

Since my course is tuition free like how much balance should be in my sponsor's account?

Boss please help me , I have been trying to apply into this university but I couldn't access the website, I tried mail and I was told to upload my documents on the system please can you help please this is my watsapp line
+2348108916501
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nnadivictory1: 1:07am On Mar 08, 2022
JJefferson:
I want to use my uncle's bank account statements since I lost my dad so I will have to prepare the sponsorship letter and notarize it... But does he need to follow me to the embassy or does it have to be my mother

how do you notarize a document
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nnadivictory1: 1:50am On Mar 08, 2022
elpaashizy:

At MFA we were able to legalise his credentials but not his eligibility letter even though we were told we could just come with it like that to the embassy since the refusal to legalise it in the MFA is a general one and they are aware of it.

Bro I'm 17 years old

Is there any special documents I need to bring ??
And I'm I considered a minor??
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ykhgu1: 4:23am On Mar 08, 2022
nakarma:
Congratulations Brother. Abeg en. Which particular documents I need legalise for ministry of education and ministry of foreign affairs. Also se person fit help me do the legalization as I no dey Abuja. Also en, how much dem take dey do am now? Abeg en, of you fit run the whole legalization process for me step by step, I go dey very glad. Thanks. Congratulations once more.

When you get busy with life here you will rarely have time for nairaland hahahahah . apply for TRC AFTER you settle down. temporary resident permit. you can use a lawyer or do it yourself. Welcome to Silesia.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ykhgu1: 4:24am On Mar 08, 2022
Mcleo007:

Usually, they expect you both to have the same surname.

The travel insurance, it's best to do for a minimum of 14 months, fix the date within the timeline for your departure.

POF is now bank statement, no more CC

so they accept only bank statements now?? CC don caste.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ykhgu1: 4:30am On Mar 08, 2022
dimaxy:

THE MINIMUM GRADE FOR MASTERS IS 3. O
POLAND AND NIGERIA HAVE THE SAME STANDARD FOR ADMISSION. SO ANYTHING YOU KNOW IS ALLOWED AT tHE UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN AND the UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS IS ALSO ALLOWED IN POLAND. PLEASE NOTE GREATEST UI AND UNILAG ARE MY STANDARDS
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ykhgu1: 4:35am On Mar 08, 2022
Gernny:

SEARCH FOR DOCUMENTS WHERE YOU AND YOUR DAD SHARE THE SAME SURNAME. EXAMPLES YOUR UNIVERSITY ID CARD, VOTERS CARD, NATIONAL ID CARD, DRIVER'S LICENSE, THEN MAKE COPIES OF YOUR MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE TO PROVE YOU ARE MARRIED.

DO A LETTER AT A HIGH COURT TO STATE THE REASON FOR THE NAME DIFFERENCE. OR GET A RELATIVE FROM YOUR HUSBAND'S SIDE. TO A GREAT EXTENT I DO NOT THINK IT IS AN ISSUE TO LOSE SLEEPOVER.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ykhgu1: 4:39am On Mar 08, 2022
abolajidammy:

Boss please help me , I have been trying to apply into this university but I couldn't access the website, I tried mail and I was told to upload my documents on the system please can you help please this is my watsapp line
+2348108916501

YOU CAN USE THE DOCUMENTS SENT TO YOU VIA EMAIL FOR ALL THE VISAS I GOT, I USED THE DOCUMENTS SENT VIA EMAIL AS THE INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF LOGISTICS DOES NOT EVEN SEND HARD COPIES.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Chibabe4eva: 8:55am On Mar 08, 2022
good morning house
Re: Polish Student Visa by Icydan: 11:17am On Mar 08, 2022
My parents decided me and my siblings should be answering my grand father's name ads surname instead of our great grandfather's name which my parents and my aunt ( my sponsor) is bearing.
Note: my parents surname appears on my birth certificate and is the same surname with my Aunty's own ( my sponsor) .
Please someone should throw more light on this surname of a thing, I don't have any other sponsor, my siblings are still students.
What can I do to prove to them that she's my aunt, my relatives
Re: Polish Student Visa by Kcallerpsi: 12:19pm On Mar 08, 2022
Ykhgu1:

POLAND AND NIGERIA HAVE THE SAME STANDARD FOR ADMISSION. SO ANYTHING YOU KNOW IS ALLOWED AT tHE UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN AND the UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS IS ALSO ALLOWED IN POLAND. PLEASE NOTE GREATEST UI AND UNILAG ARE MY STANDARDS

Please, don’t say what you don’t know… CGPA depends on the school and it’s not a general thing

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by drLammy(m): 12:27pm On Mar 08, 2022
Ykhgu1:

3.0 CGPA is not a benchmark for MSC admission in Poland , often times it depends on the program of choice and the school

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 08, 2022
Chibabe4eva:

Hmmmm, as mechanics no let person no mad ppl, so dose so called agents roaming abt at d ministries are.

So shine u �.... I will advice go by urself to do dis process if u can. Cos if dey wrong person signs ur docs, trust me, d embassy will decline d legalisation & as u to go get d right signature which dey recognise.

I am telling u nothing but d gospel truth cos it what I saw d day I went to authenticate my docs at MOFA. So many ppl where turned back from d embassy asking dem to go get d recognised signature & seal append on dia docs. No bi double wahala bi dt?...

But my docs was signed by d appropriate officer whose signature is Registered & recognised at d Polish embassy & same him signed for dose ppl who were turned back by d embassy...

So beware of dose agents....

If u must use d agents to fast track ur process, though it shouldn't tk more Dan a day to authenticate at MOFA, den ask for Mrs Mary, dtz if she's not yet on maternity leave. If dey told u she is, request for her contact, call her so she can redirect u to a core staff of d organisation to assist u.

But ideally, it's what u can do by urself without d need of dise agents. Cos dey charge way much (1k to 1.5k) per docs. But if u DIY, trust me u won't spend more Dan 10k, though depending on d no. of docs u r authenticating.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Chibabe4eva: 4:53pm On Mar 08, 2022
hi
Re: Polish Student Visa by Imustreturn(m): 4:01pm On Mar 09, 2022
Beautiful people, please is there any school without application fee? Kindly list out please
Re: Polish Student Visa by AllKnowing: 4:34pm On Mar 09, 2022
Imustreturn:
Beautiful people, please is there any school without application fee? Kindly list out please

Impossible grin grin

If you don’t pay initially, they’d add it up to your tuition subsequently

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Icydan: 7:45pm On Mar 09, 2022
Please someone should say something on this
Re: Polish Student Visa by Imustreturn(m): 12:10am On Mar 10, 2022
AllKnowing:

Impossible grin grin

If you don’t pay initially, they’d add it up to your tuition subsequently
wahala dey grin
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nnadivictory1: 1:53am On Mar 10, 2022
AllKnowing:

Definitely. Your father strongly qualifies as family. If the surname appears on a birth certificate or any other statutory ID (before your marriage), you can submit a copy.

Please sir answer my question

I'm 17 years old and I'm trying to apply for polish visa
Is there any special documents I need to bring apart from the normal documents required

And I'm I considered a minor
Re: Polish Student Visa by goryorhal(m): 5:55am On Mar 10, 2022
[quote author=AllKnowing post=110889511]

Impossible grin grin

If you don’t pay initially, they’d add it up to your tuition subsequently [/quote

Abeg which school dey accept/allow payment of application fee later ..
Since to pay online now na war
Re: Polish Student Visa by AllKnowing: 6:15am On Mar 10, 2022
Nnadivictory1:

Please sir answer my question

I'm 17 years old and I'm trying to apply for polish visa
Is there any special documents I need to bring apart from the normal documents required

And I'm I considered a minor

Yes you’re considered a minor. One of your parents will be required to “participate” especially during your visa interview. Please refer to the Embassy website (under visa section) for more information.
Re: Polish Student Visa by AllKnowing: 6:15am On Mar 10, 2022
[quote author=goryorhal post=110903693][/quote]

WSEI Lublin

(1) (2) (3) ... (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.