Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (504) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (906636 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Chibabe4eva: 5:42am On Mar 04, 2022
Pls, house can someone help clarify what they mean by applicants to submit superlegalize docs on d basis for recruitment.... on No 4 & 5 of d last page of dia study requirements.

Secondly, what can b shown as proof of relationship between my family member as my sponsor & I?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Chibabe4eva: 6:47am On Mar 04, 2022
So must one legalise his/ her docs b4 submitting going by dia recent changes, despite authenticating it at Moe & MOFA ?

Can my immediate younger brother be my sponsor?

Pls someone shld help with accurate answers to my abv questions pls...

Tnx
Re: Polish Student Visa by Suremarcus1: 7:18am On Mar 04, 2022
Chibabe4eva:
Pls, house can someone help clarify what they mean by applicants to submit superlegalize docs on d basis for recruitment.... on No 4 & 5 of d last page of dia study requirements.

Secondly, what can b shown as proof of relationship between my family member as my sponsor & I?

The SuperLegalisation in orser words simply means now, your document has to b authenticated at both MOE and MOFA before u come to the embassy fr inteeview or apply fr visa. Another document you can use to show relationship between you and your sponsor is their ID card, Make sure you both bear thesame surname, that will do justice to that part.

Re: Polish Student Visa by BeejayBot(m): 10:02am On Mar 04, 2022
Hello guys, please I'm trying to apply to the University of Economics in Katowice. Please how can I go about the payment of the application fee? can it be paid through the bank?. Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by aljpimp(m): 10:51am On Mar 04, 2022
Please who knows the supporting documents needed if I’m doing self sponsorship? My account is active and running.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Busola011: 12:36pm On Mar 04, 2022
Mcleo007:

Favors them, but no guarantees as they can change the format before then or revert to previous options.

Please how much is required to be in the statement monthly? And if the sponsor is a business owner how much should be in the statement.

Thank you.
Re: Polish Student Visa by AllKnowing: 1:12pm On Mar 04, 2022
Chibabe4eva:

It means your school wants you to legalize your credentials at the Embassy of Poland. Legalization only happens on Fridays or during your visa interview. Embassy charges €30 per document.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Chibabe4eva: 1:44pm On Mar 04, 2022
AllKnowing:

It means your school wants you to legalize your credentials at the Embassy of Poland. Legalization only happens on Fridays or during your visa interview. Embassy charges €30 per document.

No, I meant Based on the Polish embassy latest requirements.....
Do the embassy mean that one must legalize his/her docs. b4 submitting for visa?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Chibabe4eva: 1:48pm On Mar 04, 2022
Suremarcus1:

The SuperLegalisation in orser words simply means now, your document has to b authenticated at both MOE and MOFA before u come to the embassy fr inteeview or apply fr visa. Another document you can use to show relationship between you and your sponsor is their ID card, Make sure you both bear thesame surname, that will do justice to that part.

Thanks, I really hope they permit legalization during visa interview. Cos I have authenticated my docs. at both ministry
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 04, 2022
AllKnowing:

Do you mean Embassy Legalization or Ministry “Authentication”?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 04, 2022
Lisa222:
Please does anyone has a contact for legalization in abuja
Re: Polish Student Visa by Icydan: 4:57pm On Mar 04, 2022
Please is it a must that my sponsor most have same surname with me?
My sponsor is my Aunt ( my dad sister but not married) she and my parents are answering the same surname ( ANYANWU) that's dad grand father's name...while me and my siblings are answering (NDUKWU) that's my grandfather's name.
So does it mean the embassy won't believe she's my aunty?
Please I need answer on this.

Secondly. My course is a 3 years course, do I need 1 and 2 months Travel Insurance or 3 years insurance.

Lastly,. Proof of fund, is it 6 month's original statement of account or original credit card certificate?

Make una help on this
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 04, 2022
Chibabe4eva:

Thanks, I really hope they permit legalization during visa interview. Cos I have authenticated my docs. at both ministry
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 04, 2022
larot78:
Pls I need your guidance in other to get an appointment at the embassy..l got admitted in wsm and I have not been able to book an appointment.

quote author=Okerrionome94 post=107843621]So guys i finally landed in Poland after so many hurdles. the journey wasn't an easy one but thank God i made it here. i have been here for three weeks now and o'boi it has been awesome.
This thread has been helpful, if not nairalanders i dont think i would have crossed Nigerian borders.
I am open to questions if there will be any, during my application i was confused at some point when i had no idea but i asked and i was responded to so i wish to return the favor. I wish u guys success.

ps: i'm so engrossed with studies so i might not always be here, in-case i dont respond on time you could email me, but i'll make sure i check back to respond to the best of my knowledge. thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by Chibabe4eva: 5:14pm On Mar 04, 2022
[quote author=nakarma post=110749604]Good Day. Please can you share the process of legalisation and the particular documents I need to legalise. And please can someone do this on behalf of another? How how much does it cost now? Thanks [/qu

Kindly note that Legalization and Authentication are different. However, Authentication of docs at both ministry (MOE & MOFA) and its the first step before you proceed to the embassy for legalization.

Docs required for Authentication at MOE (Degree cert, Transcript and Waec cert.) if going for masters. Then when you are done at MOE, you proceed to MOFA where you docs will be authenticated, sign and a seal will be append on your docs. ENSURE THAT THE RIGHT OFFICER WHOM HIS SIGNATURE IS THE ONE RECOGNIZED AT THE POLISH EMBASSY IF NOT THEY WILL TURN THE PERSON BACK DURING LEGALIZATION AT THE EMBASSYSAYING THE SIGNATURE IS NOT A RECOGNISED ONE FROM THEIR SYSTEM.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Chibabe4eva: 5:17pm On Mar 04, 2022
nakarma:
Good Day. Please can you share the process of legalisation and the particular documents I need to legalise. And please can someone do this on behalf of another? How how much does it cost now? Thanks

FOR THE COST, BUDGET LIKE 10K. U MAY NOT EXHAUST IT ALL. AND THE PROCESS USUALLY TAKES 2 DAYS IF YOU ARE ABLE TO GET YOUR ELIGIBILITY LETTER FROM MOE SAME DAY.

NOTE: BOTH MINISTRIES DONT WORK ON FRIDAYS. ONLY MON-THURS.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by AllKnowing: 5:45pm On Mar 04, 2022
nakarma:
Bro. Good Afternoon. Abeg no vex o. Se Person fit help person do the ministry authentication? And abeg en which particular documents we need legalise? And like how much now dem dey do am for ministry now?

Yes, someone can help you. Give him 25k should cover for remita payments, documents upload charges at cafe, ministry charges, his transportation. For Eligibility Letter to come out same day your guy needs a “little something” to hold to fast track it’s release.

BSc = WAEC and testimonial (originals)
MSc = WAEC, degree certificate, transcripts (originals)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by AllKnowing: 5:46pm On Mar 04, 2022
Chibabe4eva:

No, I meant Based on the Polish embassy latest requirements.....
Do the embassy mean that one must legalize his/her docs. b4 submitting for visa?

No! I cannot see such information on the embassy’s website but if I’m missing it, kindly show me
Re: Polish Student Visa by Mcleo007(m): 6:52pm On Mar 04, 2022
Busola011:

Please how much is required to be in the statement monthly? And if the sponsor is a business owner how much should be in the statement.

Thank you.

I was told 300k minimum monthly. The higher the amount, the better.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Mcleo007(m): 6:58pm On Mar 04, 2022
Icydan:
Please is it a must that my sponsor most have same surname with me?
My sponsor is my Aunt ( my dad sister but not married) she and my parents are answering the same surname ( ANYANWU) that's dad grand father's name...while me and my siblings are answering (NDUKWU) that's my grandfather's name.
So does it mean the embassy won't believe she's my aunty?
Please I need answer on this.

Secondly. My course is a 3 years course, do I need 1 and 2 months Travel Insurance or 3 years insurance.

Lastly,. Proof of fund, is it 6 month's original statement of account or original credit card certificate?

Make una help on this

Usually, they expect you both to have the same surname.

The travel insurance, it's best to do for a minimum of 14 months, fix the date within the timeline for your departure.

POF is now bank statement, no more CC

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 04, 2022
[quote author=Chibabe4eva post=110750029][/quote]
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 04, 2022
Chibabe4eva:

FOR THE COST, BUDGET LIKE 10K. U MAY NOT EXHAUST IT ALL. AND THE PROCESS USUALLY TAKES 2 DAYS IF YOU ARE ABLE TO GET YOUR ELIGIBILITY LETTER FROM MOE SAME DAY.

NOTE: BOTH MINISTRIES DONT WORK ON FRIDAYS. ONLY MON-THURS.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 04, 2022
AllKnowing:

Yes, someone can help you. Give him 25k should cover for remita payments, documents upload charges at cafe, ministry charges, his transportation. For Eligibility Letter to come out same day your guy needs a “little something” to hold to fast track it’s release.

BSc = WAEC and testimonial (originals)
MSc = WAEC, degree certificate, transcripts (originals)
Re: Polish Student Visa by Chibabe4eva: 5:21am On Mar 05, 2022
nakarma:
Ok. Thanks Chi. But en, how person go take know the right official na? Abeg.

Hmmmm, as mechanics no let person no mad ppl, so dose so called agents roaming abt at d ministries are.

So shine u �.... I will advice go by urself to do dis process if u can. Cos if dey wrong person signs ur docs, trust me, d embassy will decline d legalisation & as u to go get d right signature which dey recognise.

I am telling u nothing but d gospel truth cos it what I saw d day I went to authenticate my docs at MOFA. So many ppl where turned back from d embassy asking dem to go get d recognised signature & seal append on dia docs. No bi double wahala bi dt?...

But my docs was signed by d appropriate officer whose signature is Registered & recognised at d Polish embassy & same him signed for dose ppl who were turned back by d embassy...

So beware of dose agents....

If u must use d agents to fast track ur process, though it shouldn't tk more Dan a day to authenticate at MOFA, den ask for Mrs Mary, dtz if she's not yet on maternity leave. If dey told u she is, request for her contact, call her so she can redirect u to a core staff of d organisation to assist u.

But ideally, it's what u can do by urself without d need of dise agents. Cos dey charge way much (1k to 1.5k) per docs. But if u DIY, trust me u won't spend more Dan 10k, though depending on d no. of docs u r authenticating.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by AllKnowing: 11:01am On Mar 05, 2022
Chibabe4eva:

Hmmmm, as mechanics no let person no mad ppl, so dose so called agents roaming abt at d ministries are.

So shine u �.... I will advice go by urself to do dis process if u can. Cos if dey wrong person signs ur docs, trust me, d embassy will decline d legalisation & as u to go get d right signature which dey recognise.

I am telling u nothing but d gospel truth cos it what I saw d day I went to authenticate my docs at MOFA. So many ppl where turned back from d embassy asking dem to go get d recognised signature & seal append on dia docs. No bi double wahala bi dt?...

But my docs was signed by d appropriate officer whose signature is Registered & recognised at d Polish embassy & same him signed for dose ppl who were turned back by d embassy...

So beware of dose agents....

If u must use d agents to fast track ur process, though it shouldn't tk more Dan a day to authenticate at MOFA, den ask for Mrs Mary, dtz if she's not yet on maternity leave. If dey told u she is, request for her contact, call her so she can redirect u to a core staff of d organisation to assist u.

But ideally, it's what u can do by urself without d need of dise agents. Cos dey charge way much (1k to 1.5k) per docs. But if u DIY, trust me u won't spend more Dan 10k, though depending on d no. of docs u r authenticating.

Let me also tell you the reason why:

The Ministry of Education signatory is the same largely. Rarely before you see an authenticated document from MOE with a different signature on the sticker.

MOFA is the reason why an embassy will turn back an applicant. This is because the ministry of foreign affairs has 4 signatories. Many of the documents authenticated around February-august 2021 are now regarded as having old MOFA signatures (this happened to me).

Secondly, in January 2022, MOFA had only one signatory. Then in late February they had to reassign 3 other signatories to the 5th floor. Definitely, Embassies in Abuja have been updated about these changes. Even if you take a document authenticated in December 2021 to any Embassy, they’ll ask you to go update your signatures to any of the current ones.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Busola011: 11:11am On Mar 05, 2022
cuteBB:
Greetings everyone cry

I am so devastated and I do not know if this situation can be savaged.

We all know how difficult it is to get appointment date but I finally got it. So, I got a mail from my school on the 30th of September, 2021, telling g me I would resume late and I should accept online classes and even if my visa was denied I will not get back 50% of my tuition fee.

I replied the mail telling g them I will not enrol for online classes due to our epileptic power and poor data, I would prefer to have my visa first.

Then, on the 10th of October I was sent a mail to signs some documents as it is required for my matric. And I signed and scanned back to them. Little did I know they will use it as a medium to take 50% of my tuition fee(4000 euros)

Then I was denied my visa and I appealed and I was denied again. I wrote to the school informing them of a denial and I need I tuition fee back and they said since I signed the educational documents I am automatically enrolled into the system and I will only be entitled to 50% of my money.

Please no insults as I am already broken as it is. I borrowed the money with the hope of working and paying when I get to Poland. I do not know how I am going to refund the 50% they are about to collect.

Please I need advice. Can I fight them? Can I win this? Please what can I do because I am so scared���

Hello, May I know why you were denied?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Icydan: 1:15pm On Mar 05, 2022
How can I proof she's my aunt? Her surname and my parents surname are the same. My parents surname is on my birth certificate, so how can I proof to them that she's my aunt?

About the statement of account? Does it requires both debit and credit alerts details for 6 months or there should be certain amount of money within that 6 months period?
Re: Polish Student Visa by AllKnowing: 1:46pm On Mar 05, 2022
Icydan:
How can I proof she's my aunt? Her surname and my parents surname are the same. My parents surname is on my birth certificate, so how can I proof to them that she's my aunt?

About the statement of account? Does it requires both debit and credit alerts details for 6 months or there should be certain amount of money within that 6 months period?

If her surname and your parents’ (possibly father’s) surnames are the same, then that means you have same surname (as your parents) and this appears on your international passport. Or am I missing something, please?

Bank statements MUST show activity (both debits and credits). It is wise to leave a minimum cash balance of 12,000 zloty (equivalent in naira) around the time of your visa interview.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Icydan: 2:30pm On Mar 05, 2022
Yes, my father and my aunt are having same surname, they are answering my great grandfather's while am answering my grandfather's name.
So does it affect or I need a proof?
Re: Polish Student Visa by aljpimp(m): 2:36pm On Mar 05, 2022
AllKnowing:

If her surname and your parents’ (possibly father’s) surnames are the same, then that means you have same surname (as your parents) and this appears on your international passport. Or am I missing something, please?

Bank statements MUST show activity (both debits and credits). It is wise to leave a minimum cash balance of 12,000 zloty (equivalent in naira) around the time of your visa interview.
Hello boss can I dm you?
Re: Polish Student Visa by AllKnowing: 2:38pm On Mar 05, 2022
aljpimp:

Hello boss can I dm you?

For sure, Boss.
Re: Polish Student Visa by aljpimp(m): 2:51pm On Mar 05, 2022
AllKnowing:

For sure, Boss.
Done

(1) (2) (3) ... (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.