Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,839 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (903602 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 6:52am On Feb 12, 2020
doopcee:
I got my visa last Week Thursday if you need assistance or you have questions about student visa application don’t hesitate to ask.
congratulations bro. Plz drop all relevant hints here for prospective applicants. Tnk u

4 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by AntoBusayo: 10:55am On Feb 12, 2020
AntoBusayo:
This Thing about paying 30000 for health insurance is kinda scary!

How does that work?

Everybody is required to pay that 30000 for health insurance?
Re: Polish Student Visa by ugwuokey(m): 7:38pm On Feb 12, 2020
AntoBusayo:

Everybody is required to pay that 30000 for health insurance?

My brother, there are insurance companies in Nigeria that you can get your travel insurance from. They didn't mean you should pay 30k euro. Most insurance here cost less than 40k naira for 1 year travel insurance that covers the 30k euro health insurance.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by EmmanuelR78: 10:37am On Feb 13, 2020
olaryemmy:
Has anyone been issued visa through this school (the international University of logistics and transportation in warclow ) before I proceed for payment of tuition fees

Yes bro.. that's where I'm studying presently
What else would you like to know?

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Drea1: 12:17pm On Feb 13, 2020
We are here to help you carry out your transfer on business, purchase or school fees from Poland to Nigeria and from Nigeria to Poland within an hour with reasonable commission and exchange rates.

Contact via WhatsApp or call: +48536808406

olaryemmy:
Has anyone been issued visa through this school (the international University of logistics and transportation in warclow ) before I proceed for payment of tuition fees
Re: Polish Student Visa by carternkem(m): 7:20pm On Feb 13, 2020
EmmanuelR78:

Yes bro.. that's where I'm studying presently
What else would you like to know?

Bro, kindly tell us briefly how you went about it, thanks in advance
Re: Polish Student Visa by adigun98(m): 11:10pm On Feb 13, 2020
carternkem:

Hello bosses please I'm new here and I'd love to come study in Poland,I will really appreciate your support on how to go about the process
Re: Polish Student Visa by Doc2dre: 1:59pm On Feb 15, 2020
IMustWin:
congratulations bro. Plz drop all relevant hints here for prospective applicants. Tnk u

Please drop step by step guide from how to begin school applications to securing a visa... thanks. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Tunde1111(m): 5:39pm On Feb 16, 2020
Please,does the ministry of education in Nigeria accept the authentication of statement of result if the original Waec result is not yet out?

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by valenti12(m): 7:17am On Feb 17, 2020
Doc2dre:

Please drop step by step guide from how to begin school applications to securing a visa... thanks. God bless you.
I also need this info
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 17, 2020
After your studies in Poland, don't return to Nigeria. Move on to the UK or Germany if you can. If you have a Polish girlfriend, marry her and relocate to the better parts of Europe. Poland is similar to Ukraine, limited opportunities for foreigners, especially Africans.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by Jubrilx3: 11:55am On Feb 17, 2020
Hello,

When filling the visa application form will they ask about one's travel history. Is overstaying and get deported from the Uk Be a limitation of not getting a student visa?

Pls, only those who has applied. No guessing
Re: Polish Student Visa by MERCHANDISER: 7:05am On Feb 19, 2020
justnock:
After your studies in Poland, don't return to Nigeria. Move on to the UK or Germany if you can. If you have a Polish girlfriend, marry her and relocate to the better parts of Europe. Poland is similar to Ukraine, limited opportunities for foreigners, especially Africans.
which school in Poland offer courses that's related to Animal science for masters program.And how can i benefit from their scholarship program?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 19, 2020
My people please help me, I would want to apply for a university in Poland but I’m not sure how, can someone in Poland please assist me

God bless you all as a i patiently wait for your response Amen
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 19, 2020
Manasseh750:

Sir please how do I send you a message cuz I would want to apply into a uni in Poland, please help a brother
Search for schools online or check http://go-poland.pl/
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 19, 2020
xule20:

Search for schools online or check http://go-poland.pl/

Okay can I drop my cell number to enable add me on the WhatsApp group pls
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 19, 2020
xule20:

I'm not on any group and all the details you need is on the thread

Thank You ...

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by water4: 5:12am On Feb 20, 2020
Those in Poland, please what about how to sustain overthere? I think this is very important. Kindly enlighten us. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by EmmanuelR78: 11:20am On Feb 20, 2020
carternkem:

What would you like to know?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Elolam87(m): 1:33pm On Feb 20, 2020
The link is not available

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by carternkem(m): 3:16pm On Feb 20, 2020
EmmanuelR78:

What would you like to know?

I would like to know the cost, process and requirements. That you went through.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.