Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (910543 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 6:43am On Feb 21, 2020
Salutation my fellow Nairalanders, please is there any school in Poland that resume September ? If yes kindly drop the names under this post to enable me start up my processing ASAP God Bless ya all and success we shall see Amen
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 21, 2020
To buttress this, plz how can one survive in Poland during studies? Are there sufficient menial jobs for students and would the pay be okay to take care of living expenses and plus tuition fee? Plz respond Biko.
water4:
Those in Poland, please what about how to sustain overthere? I think this is very important. Kindly enlighten us. Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by Jaycew(f): 4:42pm On Feb 22, 2020
Hello.
Please does anyone school in Lazarski University here?
It seem to be the most affordable uni that offers international relation in English, also located in Warsaw, one of the biggest city.
Problem I have is, it’s a private uni, I hear public unis are more reputable than the private.
Anyone please ?

If this is the case, can I transfer to a different uni 2nd year? Or maybe a different country entirely in Europe?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Jaycew(f): 4:46pm On Feb 22, 2020
IMustWin:
To buttress this, plz how can one survive in Poland during studies? Are there sufficient menial jobs for students and would the pay be okay to take care of living expenses and plus tuition fee? Plz respond Biko.
This has been answered previously on this thread, if you can take your time to go through it .
Re: Polish Student Visa by Jaycew(f): 5:29pm On Feb 22, 2020
Olivier6ix:

Statement of account?...y’all should just cancel this statement of account
It’s payment slip, employment letter and national ID card of a sponsor
And if the sponsor is a business owner, you get the tax clearance certificate, cac registration certificate with national ID card
What about credit card as a proof of fund, for people self-sponsoring themselves?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by Jaycew(f): 1:44pm On Feb 25, 2020
Hello everyone.
This thread is very quiet, very very.
Please is anyone applying, is anyone legalizing, is anyone booking interview.
Let’s engage outselves please.
So many questions asked and no one to attend to them.
Let’s not allow this thread die.
Biko

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 25, 2020
Jaycew:
Hello everyone.
This thread is very quiet, very very.
Please is anyone applying, is anyone legalizing, is anyone booking interview.
Let’s engage outselves please.
So many questions asked and no one to attend to them.
Let’s not allow this thread die.
Biko
when do you intend to legalize your documents ?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Jaycew(f): 9:07am On Feb 27, 2020
Jaycew:

What about credit card as a proof of fund, for people self-sponsoring themselves?
Can someone please respond to this?
If they still accept credit card at the embassy in the case where one has no sponsor? And how much is enough money for the account?
Please anyone?

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Jaycew(f): 9:28am On Feb 27, 2020
Manasseh750:

when do you intend to legalize your documents ?
I’m yet to begin my application.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 27, 2020
Jaycew:

Can someone please respond to this?
If they still accept credit card at the embassy in the case where one has no sponsor? And how much is enough money for the account?
Please anyone?
Read previous pages, all the answers are there
Re: Polish Student Visa by Jaycew(f): 11:44am On Feb 27, 2020
xule20:

Read previous pages, all the answers are there
I did read from the beginning to the end, i saw a lot of contradicting contributions. And about the credit card, last I saw someone talk about it on here was in 2018, I just wanted to know if it’s still accepted at the embassy.
For the amount, I only saw stipulated amount for sponsors account and pay slip, none about credit card.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 27, 2020
Jaycew:

I did read from the beginning to the end, i saw a lot of contradicting contributions. And about the credit card, last I saw someone talk about it on here was in 2018, I just wanted to know if it’s still accepted at the embassy.
For the amount, I only saw stipulated amount for sponsors account and pay slip, none about credit card.
yes, you can still use credit card and check page the first post on page 58 to Know costs of stay in poland for a year
Re: Polish Student Visa by Jaycew(f): 12:25pm On Feb 27, 2020
xule20:
check page 58
Doesn’t still answer the question sir,
Like I said I have gone though the thread from page 1 to present, and the 58 you mentioned has info regarding people with sponsors on how much should be in their sponsors account and all that, but as regards people sponsoring themselves, he Made mention that 2M is more that enough for the everything, but cannot b submitted as proof of funds,
Now what can be submitted as proof of fund for people self sponsoring their studies?
If credit card is still accepted, how much does one need to credit into the account to submit as POF?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Polish Student Visa by Jaycew(f): 12:26pm On Feb 27, 2020
Manasseh750:
Thank you, I already sorted my admission out

Thank u for your kind gesture.

How did it go?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 27, 2020
Jaycew:

Doesn’t still answer the question sir,
Like I said I have gone though the thread from page 1 to present, and the 58 you mentioned has info regarding people with sponsors on how much should be in their sponsors account and all that, but as regards people sponsoring themselves, he Made mention that 2M is more that enough for the everything, but cannot b submitted as proof of funds,
Now what can be submitted as proof of fund for people self sponsoring their studies?
If credit card is still accepted, how much does one need to credit into the account to submit as POF?
Check number 7 for POF estimate.... They're still accepting credit card.. All the best
https://abuja.mfa.gov.pl/en/consular_information/visas/

3 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by lamestika(m): 2:58pm On Feb 27, 2020
can HND holder apply for postgraduate diploma course and which school offer that or pre master course
please respond
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 27, 2020
I paid my application fee already for the first cycle and I have submitted all documents as required, I’m waiting for approval as we all know getting admission will not be a problem by the grace of Almighty God
Jaycew:

How did it go?

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: neutraldesignx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.