Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,004 members, 7,838,516 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Kidnapper Shot Dead While Picking N3m Ransom (graphic Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Shot Dead While Picking N3m Ransom (graphic Photo) (61206 Views)

Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) / Corporate Criminals, Kidnappers Arrested In Lagos After Collecting N3M Ransom / Vigilante Shoots Self Dead While Scaring Away Thieves (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead While Picking N3m Ransom (graphic Photo) by kazey123(m): 8:09am On Apr 23, 2015
He only rep what he sow i
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead While Picking N3m Ransom (graphic Photo) by Dyt(f): 8:10am On Apr 23, 2015
Hmmm
I hardly believe any police stories sha
If not accidental discharge
They will frame up
Hmmmmnn
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead While Picking N3m Ransom (graphic Photo) by skyscraperTM(m): 8:12am On Apr 23, 2015
mojeed4:

Me three... undecided
Me four

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead While Picking N3m Ransom (graphic Photo) by just4wilson(m): 8:13am On Apr 23, 2015
santakris:
. I too

I too
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead While Picking N3m Ransom (graphic Photo) by eCollynzo: 8:13am On Apr 23, 2015
Recent news articles have shown us who the real kidnappers in Nigeria are.

5 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead While Picking N3m Ransom (graphic Photo) by Bonapart(m): 8:14am On Apr 23, 2015
From 50m to 3m shocked that shows brothers where just hungry...
Pix not graphic though
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead While Picking N3m Ransom (graphic Photo) by beekaymee(m): 8:14am On Apr 23, 2015
Y naaaa I tell am sey make hin wear bulletproof. He dey tell me ayeta bull shit dey work na So dem kill d mumu ……mtchew ………… ASA PALAPALA
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead While Picking N3m Ransom (graphic Photo) by santakris(m): 8:15am On Apr 23, 2015
ifeanyi83:

Me too... undecided
Certainly depends on the context.
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead While Picking N3m Ransom (graphic Photo) by emmanude(m): 8:15am On Apr 23, 2015
ill gotten wealth would soon become like a mouth full of gravel.....
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead While Picking N3m Ransom (graphic Photo) by TI1919(m): 8:16am On Apr 23, 2015
Too bad for our youth...
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead While Picking N3m Ransom (graphic Photo) by G3n3sis: 8:17am On Apr 23, 2015
skyscraperTM:
Me four
Me five. Where the hell are the graphic pictures? undecided

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead While Picking N3m Ransom (graphic Photo) by chibwike(m): 8:17am On Apr 23, 2015
rexbuton:
He's dead he's dead.. what do we need his picture for?

GEJ MY HERO

FAYOSE MY MENTOR

DIEZANI MY SUGAR MUMMY
Sekzkillz
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead While Picking N3m Ransom (graphic Photo) by akinola107(m): 8:18am On Apr 23, 2015
grin death is the wages of sin undecided
jascon1:
He died an expensive death of 3m naira
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead While Picking N3m Ransom (graphic Photo) by Bonapart(m): 8:19am On Apr 23, 2015
Almajiri pack well before trailer land for this empty brain of yours....
am igbo but this one didn't follow up at all
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead While Picking N3m Ransom (graphic Photo) by zigger(m): 8:20am On Apr 23, 2015
U don die nw, ur own don finish, all d i wan be doctor i wan be lawyer u talk wen u small don go down d'drains. Ur mama don lose hope
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead While Picking N3m Ransom (graphic Photo) by abatically(m): 8:21am On Apr 23, 2015
Burger01:
Wey the graphic picture. Op, you know the meaning of graphic in a picture
smiley

Btw, our police force need to learn how to immobilize criminals by legs rather than killing them outrightly. Now, the guy don die, how would they be able to trace and arrest his accomplices

U need to learn how to read. How do u immobilise a moving target on a motorcycle? U think this is video game?
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead While Picking N3m Ransom (graphic Photo) by naijaboiy: 8:22am On Apr 23, 2015
Omosola did not die from the injuries sustained.

The police shot him dead after he had led them to the hide out of the other kidnappers. undecided
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead While Picking N3m Ransom (graphic Photo) by ClassyAdewumi(m): 8:22am On Apr 23, 2015
The guy no sharp joor
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead While Picking N3m Ransom (graphic Photo) by Merlissa(f): 8:23am On Apr 23, 2015
It was gathered that the gang later contacted the family and demanded a ransom of N50m. However, after negotiation, our correspondent learnt that the the gang and the family agreed to a ransom of N3m.

MORAL OF THE LESSON

Cut your coat according to your size...

Like seriously which average Nigerian family has 50m at the beck and call??

The kidnapper too.... Odikwa very greedy!
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead While Picking N3m Ransom (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 23, 2015
[size=15pt]Nigerian's pls help a student,who is in trouble.
I have been seeking help,for over one month now and it is not yet coming.
all the people that called,just disappointment.
Am sorry for bringing this kind of issue here,but I have no option than to seek help.anywere.I can get..
I don't want to go into my personal details.
that would be for anyone who ask of it but I just want to say a little about my ordeal..
I am a student of NOUN university,studyin B.s.c criminology and security studies,who has been doing well.
I am responsible for my school fees,right from primary school,cos my dad didn't see any need,giving us eduction,but deep inside me.I refused to subcribe to his ideology and I wanted the best for my family,cos our condition was terrible,"financially".
My mom had to take care of our education.7 of us.
has the first.I couldn't stand the sight of seeing her go through all does suffering.
Just to give us eduction,so I left home and started hustlin from primary 5 and I took care of my school fees right from then till I graduated from secondary,now am in the university and was doing well,until I invested all I had in an importation business which leta turned out to be a scam,now am down to zero.
My school fees has elapsed, for a long time now.
I don't even attend lectures and can not write exams,which ironically means,that I will have to withdraw from school.
I would have gone for student loan,but I have tried to secure a student loan before,when I got scholarship to study outside and needed money for my papers,but it was frustrating cos I have no one to stand for me.

The amount in question is,N52,000 and am ready to work for it,if necessary.
I am not saying you should dash me the money,a loan will be well appreciated and am ready to use all my school,birth,state of origin cartificate's, infact all my earthly possesion as a collactorall for the loan
Pls nigerian's. I know so many people bring fake story about such matters online,so am ready to corporate with anybody who can help verify this story.I live in abuja.

[size=15pt]please,I want to appeal to those,who called,and at the end keep posting me.
after calling and showing interest in helping,I stopped posting this article online.
what I get at the end is posting,..you are not doing any good to my situation.instead,u are worsinin it,the time I would have use to get help,is wat you are wasting. by making me to stop posting this online..
I did my best to corperate and even sent my school registration NO and study centre for
comfirmation..
I am not saying,they should dash me this money.I can work for it,just that am not fit right now to raise the the money and exam,is around the corner..
[/size]
[size=15pt]
I WILL BE VERY GREATFUL,IF ANY ONE CAN ASSIST ME WITH A LOAN INSTEAD

SOM1 QUOTED ME,QUESTIONIN THE CREDIBILITY OF THIS STORY.
IF YOU HAvE UR RESERVATIONS CONCERNIN THE CREDIBILITY OF THiS STORY.
YOU CAN MEET UP WITH ME,SO WE COULD GO,TO MY STUDY CENTRE TOGEDA FOR COMFIRMATION OR AT MY SCHOOL HEAD OFFICE,AT WUSE,HERE IN ABUJA
[/size]

[size=17pt]NOTE:pls if you can't assist with a loan and want to render direct financial assistance.you don't have to pay directly to me.
I will appreciate it more,if you pay directly into my school account.
Which you can google urself to comfirm
[/size]
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead While Picking N3m Ransom (graphic Photo) by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:26am On Apr 23, 2015
Good for him but why the southwest of late involving in the news for the wrong reasons. seems like the new crime headquarters is now in southwest especially Lagos and Oyo state something need to be done fast before it get out of hand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest / Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) / Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.