Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (57031 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by cabali(m): 2:29pm On Mar 23, 2009
@ switch. It has been important for you to predict against chelsea but u know for arsenal; they are already predictable to be a disappointment anytime. Face that!!! grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by switch47(m): 3:26pm On Mar 23, 2009
OSANOBUA LAO!! grin grin grin Uncle you can lie o!! get ready for what?? to mourn ,wail, complain and gnashing of teeth in HELL while being roasted on slow fire by teams in the premiership droping points, Awaiting trial/facing Firing squad by Arsenal in the FA cup---------and BOOM!! Anihiliation , Humiliation by Liverpool in the UCL?!! Prepare to DIE!! IT IS JUST EIGHT (coolGAMES TO GO IN THE TITLE RUN--------- meaning two better teams man united and liverpool will drop more points you CANT take advantage of!! behold your next three games ! newcastle, everton and west ham------guess what!!by the time you get to the third-----and its 5 games to go-----ALL HOPES WOULD HAVE BEEN LOST!!ALL HEARTS BROKEN ON THIS THREAD---littered with complaints upon complaints---CHELSEA IS DOOMED to finish with nothing!! cool cool NOTHING!!!! meanwhile that team you called arses---that defeated you at [stamford rubbles will still beat you twice this season---what a nice Arse they are then it is good to be Arse o!! grin grin dey yansh chelsea home and abroad---like MTN every where they go!! grin you have died finish--------

@ CABALI

arsenal may be below you on the table at the moent but come to think of it so was liverpool and manchester united at a point in time--- grin Arsenal will do better than chelasea this season they are a better side----beating you AT HOME!! grin grin Nothing is more disappointing than a bunch of wasted billions called chelsea!!BOOM!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by cabali(m): 3:34pm On Mar 23, 2009
@ switch

You know without prediction that Arsenal WILL always be No.4 on the league table. check last 2 years or more. Please Arsenal is not worthy of discussion here.

I leave you to struggle with AV. grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by switch47(m): 4:08pm On Mar 23, 2009
what arsenal have--------chelsea has not!! same arsenal beat you at stamford rubbles, same Arsenal will beat you at FA cup semi finals, same arsenal will finish ahead of chelsea this season!! YES THE TEAM IS TOO MUCH TO BE DISCUSSED HERE!! i should check the past two years?? where was chelsea before JM and where is chelsea now?? arsenal is a bigger team than chelsea and ROMAN knows that!! grin grin thaty was why he said he can turn chelsea into a big team in the next ten years---though that wont be!! shocked

chelsea spent so much money and the law of diminishing self destruct returns has set in!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by cabali(m): 4:59pm On Mar 23, 2009
Enough of your ranting! I just wanted to prove it to Blue diva that you are an arsenal fan and this emotional outburst has confirmed. Thanks!! grin

But that doesnt soften the conviction that arsenal is crap!! wink
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 23, 2009
cabali:

Enough of your ranting! I just wanted to prove it to Blue diva that you are an arsenal fan and this emotional outburst has confirmed. Thanks!! grin

Aah, this guy is a chelsea fan.
Deep down, he luvs us with a passion. tongue
Imagine all the time he spends talking 'bout us.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by allboyz(m): 6:11pm On Mar 23, 2009
BlueDiva . . .wotz up?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 23, 2009
allboyz:

BlueDiva . . .wotz up?

Fine.
Read 'bout your exams,
Hope it went well?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by switch47(m): 6:50pm On Mar 23, 2009
cabali:

Enough of your ranting! I just wanted[b] to prove it to Blue diva that you are an arsenal fan and this emotional outburst has confirmed. Thanks!! [/b] grin

Like play like play-----crase don start----Cabali don Maga!!  Shooou  emotional outburst ke?? you no get work o   i soppose am also a spurs or juventus fan if you have ever seen me talk about these clubs======I HAVE A FAVORITE CLUB of all the great clubs BUT THAT DOES NOT CONFER ON ME THE STATUS OF AN ARMCHAIR FAN LIKE YOU!! [/b]fan ko ac ni bt d way i have made a lot of money from chelsea games this season i have lost just twice and won 11 times!! am a bookmaker  ===============Switch does not deserve all this 'i want to prove one thing two thing' [b]IGNORE THE VIRUS-----simple
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by allboyz(m): 6:51pm On Mar 23, 2009
BlueDiva:

Fine.
Read 'bout your exams,
Hope it went well?

Yup . .Thanks for ur concern , as my team dey win so . .na so me too go dey pass dey go o0o . . . But your game against Spuds was disappointing . . .u guyz made the MAN U 3 point lost to Fulham useless with your lost as well.

i tip L'pool and Arsenal ahead of you guyz. .  .seems the MAN U Flu had affected your coach and teams too
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by mykali(m): 7:02pm On Mar 23, 2009
hmmmm embarassed

i havent posted here since saturday. the mixture of great anger and frustration that overwhelmed me. . . . i've never felt it before.

i even bet that we were gonna equalize and win like we did against wigan. but it was so damn annoying to watch an opportunity like that slip by. but it's good l'pool did some catching up. we can still catch up on them too. . . . .

@switch

i'm sure u had a fulfilled day. . . tongue

better enjoy it now, it wount last long
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 23, 2009
Allboyz

Good enough you won those smallies
Win MU and i'll start taking u guys seriously.
We blew our chance but Pool didn't blow theirs.

If Pool can overthrow MU, that would be a blessing of some sort.
Like i always say, rather CFC surprises me with the trophy than me hoping.
I suffered last year, as per that end of season game.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Segunbills(m): 7:07pm On Mar 23, 2009
Passion of the nigerian league.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Segunbills(m): 7:08pm On Mar 23, 2009
Passion of the nigerian league.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 23, 2009
Who the hell is this?
Mods
Time to start a new thread abi?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by mukina2: 7:25pm On Mar 23, 2009
Yeah . .i actually told Nateevs but he is still suffering from your defeat grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 23, 2009
mukina2:

Yeah . .i actually told Nateevs but he is still suffering from your defeat grin grin grin grin

Don't laugh too much
FA cup dey come.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by switch47(m): 8:03pm On Mar 23, 2009
mr naija league stop spaming d chelsea thread or else
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by tocdee(m): 9:15pm On Mar 23, 2009
I really don't like Chelsea much BUT Switch47 seems to have a personal vendetta against them! grin grin . What's your story pal?
Girlfriend?Chelsea Fan?Ditch?

And LAWD!! Mukina is past the 20,000 comments mark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kudos!!! Makes me feel inadequate though cry
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by switch47(m): 9:45pm On Mar 23, 2009
nothing personal blue switch47 4kasibe
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by cabali(m): 10:05pm On Mar 23, 2009
@ tocdee i can swear muks got past the 20K long time ago last year. i am sure they were trimmed like mine
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by tocdee(m): 10:20pm On Mar 23, 2009
cabali:

@ tocdee i can swear muks got past the 20K long time ago last year. i am sure they were trimmed like mine

How do you get there?

By the way, Switch just hit 666 posts. Shouldn't he be a bit scared?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by cabali(m): 11:55pm On Mar 23, 2009
u r damn right he should. grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by cabali(m): 11:57pm On Mar 23, 2009
he is actually acting like an anti-x with all that doom prophesy coming on.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 7:45am On Mar 24, 2009
We've reached the threshold guys . . . Let's continue here

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101)

Leicester Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 14th December 2015 / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona El Clasico (0 - 4) On 20th March 2022 / AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.