Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (57027 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Sauron1: 6:30pm On Mar 22, 2009
dayokanu:

Just like the living standards of Nigerians should be measured by the wealth of Dangote, Otedola, IBB and Adenuga.

Don't be an idiot. . . . . .Living standards is not a competition.
The competition of wealth between Ghana and Nigeria would be measured by the richest man in Ghana versus the richest man in Nigeria.

Does that make any sense to you? And Those Villa, Tottenham and co getting disgraced in the UEFA cup are from which country? Mexico?

Man City are still in the UEFA cup so whatz the disgrace??
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by dayokanu(m): 6:38pm On Mar 22, 2009
So the richest Man in Nigeria richer than the richest man in Ghana means Ghanaians are richer than Nigeria

Since top 4 domination UCL means EPL is the best league.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Sauron1: 6:55pm On Mar 22, 2009
dayokanu:

So the richest Man in Nigeria richer than the richest man in Ghana means Ghanaians are richer than Nigeria

How does this make any sense to you??

Since top 4 domination UCL means EPL is the best league.

Without a doubt!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by dayokanu(m): 7:19pm On Mar 22, 2009
Dangote+Otedola+Adenuga > richer> than Mr Koffi+ Mr Kwame+ Mr Asamoah = Nigerians richer than Ghanaians

Then

Top 4 in England better than top 4 in any league = EPL better than any league.

The second sentence has the same logical sequence as the first
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Sauron1: 7:23pm On Mar 22, 2009
dayokanu:

Dangote+Otedola+Adenuga > richer> than Mr Koffi+ Mr Kwame+ Mr Asamoah = Nigerians richer than Ghanaians

Then

Top 4 in England better than top 4 in any league = EPL better than any league.

The second sentence has the same logical sequence as the first

Of course!!! That is exactly what i am saying.
The EPL has been the best league for the best part of 5 years now.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by switch47(m): 7:25pm On Mar 22, 2009
@ trhread

chelsea is now# number three on the table----a wise team takes advantage of their rivals slip----THE MUMU ONES  loses 1-0!! the premioership is RED grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by dayokanu(m): 7:41pm On Mar 22, 2009
Lemme understand you, If th richest 4 Nigerian are weathier than the top 4 Ghanaians means that Nigerians are richer than Ghanaians.

Dangote is the richest Black Man in the world according to Forbes. That means nigerians are the richest black skinned people alive.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by switch47(m): 7:47pm On Mar 22, 2009
dayokanu:

Lemme understand you, If th richest 4 Nigerian are weathier than the top 4 Ghanaians means that Nigerians are richer than Ghanaians.

Dangote is the richest Black Man in the world according to Forbes. That means nigerians are the richest black skinned people alive.
i dont know how that premise supports or discredit the fact that english premiership teams are the strongest in Europe---------dem dey dominate , dey reach finals, their logo plenty every where for last four yearly for past five years-------that in simple language is english superiority over other leagues----their product dey do them proud--- period!! i 4got to add--------CHELSEA IS FINISHED!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by dayokanu(m): 7:56pm On Mar 22, 2009
If Dangote is the richest Black man that should mean in your logic Nigerians are the richest, How come they still rank us as one of the poorest countries on earth?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 22, 2009
dayokanu:

If Dangote is the richest Black man that should mean in your logic Nigerians are the richest, How come they still rank us as one of the poorest countries on earth?

How does this change the fact that liverpool will flog chelsea in the champions league?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Sauron1: 8:00pm On Mar 22, 2009
dayokanu:

Corruption!!!!
It's not because the country ain't blessed with natural resources good enough to cater for the citizens of the country.
The country is poor because of the gross mismanagement and the sterling irresponsibility of our leaders.
U cannot compare the quality of life a man like IBB enjoys in Nigeria to that of Bill Gates in the USA.

Thatz the difference!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by switch47(m): 8:04pm On Mar 22, 2009
A-town:

How does this change the fact that liverpool will flog chelsea in the champions league?
REMOVE TORRES AND GERRALD--------------LIVERPOOL WILL STILL TERMINATE (chelsea)THE B'LOSE grin

next game is newcastle and everton respectively------highest chelsea can get is maybe 1 point out of a possible six!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by MrCrackles(m): 8:05pm On Mar 22, 2009
Standard, Liverpool should put Chelsea to the sword like a hapless goat getting slaughtered to sort out the round of peppersoup at D'DEN! cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by switch47(m): 8:08pm On Mar 22, 2009
MrCrackles:

Standard, Liverpool should put Chelsea to the sword like a hapless goat getting slaughtered to sort out the round of peppersoup at D'DEN! cheesy
grin grin grin  like 5 -0 at anfield will be a good way to start!!  i wisah liverpool a nice kill   BOOM!!   chelsea is not worthy to be used for perpersoup ----chelsea is WHAT A VULTURE WOULD WANT TO HAVE FOR DINNER----THE TEAM IS DEAD!!   grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by cabali(m): 8:52pm On Mar 22, 2009
The thing is with all your predictions switch, Chelsea is still above ur team on the table so I can understand your frustrations but u need to control it. This can drive you to drugs if things dont work out well for u.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by switch47(m): 9:02pm On Mar 22, 2009
cabali:

The thing is with all your predictions switch, Chelsea is still above ur team on the table so I can understand your frustrations but u need to control it. This can drive you to drugs if things dont work out well for u.
  eat lead!! CHELSEA IS NOW NUMBER THREE ON THE TABLE ON A FREE FALL    boom!! which team you carry give me wey dey below chelsea we are above chelsea anyday

CHELSEA  WONT GET ANYTHING THIS SEASON OR THE NEXT 10 SEASONS!! grin BY THEN THEY SHOULD BE IN DIUVISION TWO STRUGGLING!! grin accept my sympathy----am aWARE CHELSEA IS DEAD---PLEASE WHEN IS THE FINAL BURIAL RITE I THINK LIVERPOOL HAS BEEN AWARDED THAT CONTRACT!! grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by just2nice(m): 7:22am On Mar 23, 2009
So,Liverpool is now 2nd?!Hmm.I hope Hiddink has now realized that his defensive tactics is taking us nowhere.We are still playing the same formation that we were using under LFS;no difference between the style of play that we are used to under Scolari.The only difference is that Drogba is now returning to form and the fitness levels is gradually improving.
Our goal difference advantage over Liverpool has now being erased.So,Hiddink should start taking the attacking initiative and field a more traditional 4-4-2 or 4-3-3 with Kalou/Malouda on the left flank and Quaresma/Stoch on the right.If we still have any lingering PL title hopes,the right way to go is goalwards-attack,attack,attack!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by dyabman(m): 9:53am On Mar 23, 2009
we need wingers now , HIDDINK wake up ,
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by somze(f): 9:54am On Mar 23, 2009
I agree Hiddink got it wrong with Spurs but to be sincere I had lost all hope of winning the EPL, Hiddink or no Hiddink. I think I would rather judge Hiddink on our overall performance at the end of the season than by a match. I think our objective should be to qualify for the next years Champions League.

Meanwhile Gerrard is on fire. I can not help but think what we would have been like had he fallen for JM's overtures and joined Chelsea. He is the best player in the world at the moment.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by cabali(m): 9:55am On Mar 23, 2009
GH has shocked me! I dont know what he hoped to achieve with a diamond gormation that has never conveniently paid off!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by cabali(m): 9:56am On Mar 23, 2009
Gerald is a true star!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by cabali(m): 10:01am On Mar 23, 2009
meanwhile I do not know what to expect with the champions league. I still believe we can get on over liverpool but my only scare is the play style or lets say the recent play style of GH. Ballack constantly plays and I dont see a lot coming from that.

Malouda is played also over Kalou. We needed the disturbance that kalou breathes on saturday but we did not get that.

With this kind of decisions from hiddink; i just dont know.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by cabali(m): 10:03am On Mar 23, 2009
MrCrackles:

I dont care! If Fulham could thrash Man Utd 2-0 (it's a thrashing cos it is man u btw), anything can happen out there my friend
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by cabali(m): 10:06am On Mar 23, 2009
somze:

I agree Hiddink got it wrong with Spurs but to be sincere I had lost all hope of winning the EPL, Hiddink or no Hiddink. I think I would rather judge Hiddink on our overall performance at the end of the season than by a match. I think our objective should be to qualify for the next years Champions League.

I agree with you. I was not particularly impressed with the match with juventus even if by overall we still qualified and did not loose at least.

I am having it quite difficult to take whats going on at the moment
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by cabali(m): 10:08am On Mar 23, 2009
Meanwhile, who has heard GH has suggested we take on Rykaard if we are to get a manager after him.

Would this work? is it a good idea?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by switch47(m): 10:32am On Mar 23, 2009
Newcastle and Everton knows chelsea is currently very weak and will remain so----and that is a killing factor!! every other team knows this too---west ham and the otheropponents to be---chelsea will be lucky to finish fourth!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by allboyz(m): 10:44am On Mar 23, 2009
FBS wetin dey happen now . .Blue Diva. . .wetin do una? before you guyz were shout SCOLARI . . now its Hindik . .later it will be the Russian man . . . can't you guyz understand the fact that Chelsea aren't it at all honestly . . its better you support spuds instead of you Shyte blues. . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by switch47(m): 11:42am On Mar 23, 2009
allboyz:

FBS wetin dey happen now . .Blue Diva. . .wetin do una? before you guyz were shout SCOLARI . . now its Hindik . .later it will be the Russian man . . . can't you guyz understand the fact that Chelsea aren't it at all honestly . . its better you support spuds instead of you Shyte blues. . .
THEY ARE ALL CLUELESS AND CONFUSED. PERIOD!! chelsea is a team consisting of bunch of wastes--------no history no tradition!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by somze(f): 11:48am On Mar 23, 2009
cabali:

I agree with you. I was not particularly impressed with the match with juventus even if by overall we still qualified and did not loose at least.

I am having it quite difficult to take whats going on at the moment

I have not been particularly impressed with our games. There were in no way comfortable wins. We fail to put teams to the sword and kill the game. Our defense also seem to concede too easily. Up until the last game I did not think all that was particularly Hiddink's fault. Since he was also winning matches there wasn't need to criticize.

Overly I think we lack the required personnel to play the way we ought; to deliver the way we should. Everyone agrees we need wingers. Anelka at the moment is player out of role since we lack wingers to support a 4-4-2 and as a result his goal scoring has reduced. We also agree we need to let go of some old dogs that fail to give 100% through the season. A lot of changes has to be done and too much was wrong before Hiddink came in. Our objective this season should be to qualify for the CL. Anything better than that would be a great job by Hiddink.

Will you renovate a house that you are evacuating? Hiddink is leaving at the end of the season, how well do you then expect him to do?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 12:55pm On Mar 23, 2009
Most of us expect GH to do some magic but he is not a magician and lets face it, he messed up with the formation especially against T'ham. Up till now me just no understand what Belleti of all people was doing on the wings. I reasoned it was for him to do some defensive duties but . . .well the rest is history.

With Fulham thrashing MU, one would expect GH to go for the kill but he had other ideas that of course failed. Who is to take the blame? The whole squad starting of course from the manager. Hope he learns from this.

Even though we have not been playing particularly well Chelsea, was at least securing the necessary points and yes, the team spirit is still there.

There will be wholesome sales at the Bridge this summer.

Is the title race over? I say no. In fact its getting more and more interesting and I remember last year saying: This is going to be a nervous season. Higly unpredictable! Chelsea supporters, get ready.

The stage is now perfectly set for the 2 top teams (MU & L'pool) to stutter but again, GH and Chelsea will have to be ready to go for the kill.

The Arses are not to be taken into consideration. tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by switch47(m): 1:15pm On Mar 23, 2009
FBS:

Most of us expect GH to do some magic but he is not a magician and lets face it, he messed up with the formation especially against T'ham. Up till now me just no understand what Belleti of all people was doing on the wings. I reasoned it was for him to do some defensive duties but . . .well the rest is history.

With Fulham thrashing MU, one would expect GH to go for the kill but he had other ideas that of course failed. Who is to take the blame? The whole squad starting of course from the manager. Hope he learns from this.

Even though we have not been playing particularly well Chelsea, was at least securing the necessary points and yes, the team spirit is still there.

There will be wholesome sales at the Bridge this summer.

Is the title race over? I say no. In fact its getting more and more interesting and I remember last year saying: This is going to be a nervous season. Higly unpredictable! Chelsea supporters, get ready.

The stage is now perfectly set for the 2 top teams (MU & L'pool) to stutter but again, GH and Chelsea will have to be ready to go for the kill.

The Arses are not to be taken into consideration.
tongue

OSANOBUA LAO!! grin grin grin   Uncle you can lie o!!  get ready for what??  to mourn ,wail, complain and gnashing of teeth in HELL while being roasted on slow fire by teams in the premiership droping points, Awaiting trial/facing Firing squad  by Arsenal in the FA cup---------and BOOM!! Anihiliation , Humiliation by Liverpool in the UCL?!! Prepare to DIE!!   IT IS JUST EIGHT (coolGAMES TO GO IN THE TITLE RUN--------- meaning two better teams man united and liverpool will drop more points you CANT take advantage of!!  behold your next three games   ! newcastle, everton and west ham------guess what!!by the time you get to the third-----and its 5 games to go-----ALL HOPES WOULD HAVE BEEN LOST!!ALL HEARTS BROKEN ON THIS THREAD---littered with complaints upon complaints---CHELSEA IS DOOMED to finish with nothing!! cool cool NOTHING!!!!  meanwhile that team you called arses---that defeated you at [stamford rubbles will still beat you twice this season---what a nice Arse they are then it is good to be Arse o!! grin grin dey yansh chelsea home and abroad---like MTN every where they go!! grin you have died finish--------
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by cabali(m): 2:23pm On Mar 23, 2009
allboyz:

I really cannot listen to stuff like this especially when it is from the fan of a club below my team on the table at the moment. You think arsenal is doing better? wait till u guys meet Stoke.

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101)

Leicester Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 14th December 2015 / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona El Clasico (0 - 4) On 20th March 2022 / AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.