Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (57001 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 6:44pm On Mar 21, 2009
@Ibime, never believed I will say this, but I truly see your point.   cool
If GH is the man for Chelsea, so be it, but seriously he has to work on his selections and formation. Today was a mess up. The only excuse I can grant him is that he is still learning the english football. This is not russia!!! damn.
Chelsea is still freaking 4 points behind and could possibly slip to 3rd place if the winniepools win. AV should bera win 2moro.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by switch47(m): 6:46pm On Mar 21, 2009
FBS:

@Ibime, never believed I will say this, but I truly see your point. cool
If GH is the man for Chelsea, so be it, but seriously he has to work on his selections and formation. Today was a mess up. The only excuse I can grant him is that he is still learning the english football. This is not russia!!! damn.
Chelsea is still freaking 4 points behind and could possibly slip to 3rd place if the winniepools win. AV should bera win 2moro.
NA TODAY?? E DON TAY!!! if una win now this blose fan for no talk like that o!!

na who carry cup win league----ans mark it it wont be chelsea !! if they like give united 10 red cards---THE BIGGER FOOL COULDNT CLOSE THE GAP !! grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 6:49pm On Mar 21, 2009
The premiership is till very much BLUE! ! !
no long thing.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by switch47(m): 6:55pm On Mar 21, 2009
FBS:

The premiership is till very much BLUE! ! !
no long thing.
YOU GO TAKE A WALK TIRE FOR THE REMAINING FEW GAMES!! THE PREMIERSHIP IS VERY VERY RED!! LIVERPOOL O---MANCHESTER UNITED O----RED NA RED BUT MOST LIKELY MANCHESTER UNITED!! )---- na who carry cup win league----and mark this!! it wont be chelsea !! if they like give united 10 red cards---THE BIGGER FOOL COULDNT CLOSE THE GAP !! grin grin una go mumu tey!! \

ARSENAL JUST SAVED A PENALTY!! GREAT TEAM!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by rasputinn(m): 6:59pm On Mar 21, 2009
mukina2:

i was about reminding her of that grin

You need not dearie,she couldn't have forgotten so soon

switch47:

ADIEU CHELSEA ADIEU REST IN DISASTER!! grin grin grin n DOOM!!

I love this grin grin grin grin

You guys take it easy tho,it's just a game and you can't win all the time
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by switch47(m): 8:45pm On Mar 21, 2009
chelsea was raped today it is the begining of the end for chelski. a fool is only a fool if they cant capitalise on their rivals slip.arsenal playing good soccer 2day is now within 6 points and chelsea has more point to dropped
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by MrCrackles(m): 8:49pm On Mar 21, 2009
Where are the bluebugs? grin

I bet they are sulking and the brave ones are sipping some beer, which doesnt go down well because defeat is bitter! grin

Your London neighbour was just passing by so i thought i will drop a few notes

LOSERS
grin cheesy tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Pataki: 9:14pm On Mar 21, 2009
Where is Akolawole? grin grin grin grin

E don follow South East london babes waka tonight. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by switch47(m): 9:52pm On Mar 21, 2009
chelsea na photocopy na, remember when they were second behind liverpool each time liverpoll slips they too go slip. dat is their tradition. Bleep up team. shey na 8 games wey remain una dey talk premiership blue put. shame to bad people. arsenal go still beat una twice thos season fa cup exiy and in emirate. chelsea is finished 4 real.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by manmustwac(m): 10:45pm On Mar 21, 2009
[size=32pt]GLORY GLORY TOTTENHAM HOTSPURS AND THE SPURS GO MARCHING ON[/size] tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by debosky(m): 10:54pm On Mar 21, 2009
manmustwank I have to support you on this one - two good wins over our rivals in two weeks?

I think I might watch sp*rs games till the end of the season.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 21, 2009
Even gay-ners now talk?
I'll be damned !!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by debosky(m): 11:05pm On Mar 21, 2009
Tread softly Diva - we closed the gap on you tonight, you still have to come to the Emirates. . . .we might still finish above y'all. cool
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by kaypumpin2(m): 11:09pm On Mar 21, 2009
BlueDiva:

Even gay-ners now talk?
I'll be damned !!

You are already grin tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 21, 2009
debosky:

Tread softly Diva - we closed the gap on you tonight, you still have to come to the Emirates. . . .we might still finish above y'all. cool

grin grin grin

Nice joke Debo,
Seriously though. . .
Maybe its time you fired your prophet  tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 21, 2009
kay_pumpin:

You are already grin tongue

U still have some big guns to play.
Lets see who gets damned. wink
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by manmustwac(m): 11:18pm On Mar 21, 2009
debosky:

manmustwank I have to support you on this one - two good wins over our rivals in two weeks?

I think I might watch sp*rs games till the end of the season.
who you dey call manmustwank? Is your job as a moderator to insult the members? Stupid idiot.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by MrCrackles(m): 11:20pm On Mar 21, 2009
manmustwac:

who you dey call manmustwank? Is your job as a moderator to insult the members? Stupid idiot.

Buhahaha

No wonder it took you so long to get back to him!
grin cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 21, 2009
manmustwac:

grin grin grin grin
LMAO
Gay-ners are too damned funny
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by kaypumpin2(m): 11:28pm On Mar 21, 2009
BlueDiva:

U still have some big guns to play.
Lets see who gets damned. wink

Yoy are too intelligent to know the enboldened is played by now.The EPL has shown by now that it's a 11-aside game and no more is there minnows.
Ask Man U the last time they lost to Fulham at the Cottage before today,and Blues loss at WHL is a rarity,but didn't it happen today?

More twist and turns to be expected dearie,it is getting more interesting and thats why like cookie,you just do not know where the game of football cracks cool
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Akolawole(m): 1:53am On Mar 22, 2009
@All

Its very unfortunate for Chelsea cry

Spurs taking 5 point off chelsea in one season. Thats very bad.

And my players knew United had lost in west london.

@ Ibi

Well, I dont think GH is man enough on ballack issue. i am speechless though.

@DayoK

With today's result, maybe Premiership will become what i want it to be.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by dayokanu(m): 2:26am On Mar 22, 2009
Akola,

You mean you intend the premiership to be about just 4 teams only. who just rotate positions season after season?

Then it should never be called a league since its only about 4 teams and the other 16 lepers.

The top 4 in the Bundesliga right now are Hertha Berlin, Bayern, Wolfsburg and Hamburg. 3 of the top 4 have not won the league in close to 30 years
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Akolawole(m): 3:37am On Mar 22, 2009
@Dayo

No man!

When the league will become unpredictable. Like today's match.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 22, 2009
In truth, it'll be more fun seeing other teams break into the so called top 4 spots.
Its too predictable knowing
MU and CFC will fight for top spot,
While Arsenal and L'pool slug it out for the remaining spots.

Kay _Pumpin,

Like it or not, you still have to play 2 teams above you in the table.
Call it Top guns or whatever else,
Its gonna be a big challange for ya, ask AW
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by invisible2(m): 2:17pm On Mar 22, 2009
The league is already unpredictable,

When fulham is beating the sh*t out of united and hull were teaching Arsenal some footie tricks grin

Forget the final table, those teams got their kicks from those matches.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by dayokanu(m): 4:12pm On Mar 22, 2009
Ask people to predict the top 4 in all the leagues in Europe for next 3 seasons and I can guarantee you they would be 100% right for the EPL. Nothing changes. My 2 year old niece knows the league would end up with Man utd, Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal in top 4- In no particular order.

Its as fixed as the sun rising from the east.

A league where the top 4 is fixed. maybe 5th to 20th looks more like a league. Even Brazil being undoubtedly the most talented country in the world gets challenged at the World cup.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by bawomolo(m): 4:16pm On Mar 22, 2009
MU and CFC will fight for top spot,
While Arsenal and L'pool slug it out for the remaining spots.

See this one's mouth, Chelsea is known for it's gra gra and not really challenging for nothing. Was Chelsea's performance yesterday part of the fight? Oil money can't save you anymore.

You should take an hiatus after your misyarn last night cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Sauron1: 4:50pm On Mar 22, 2009
dayokanu:

Ask people to predict the top 4 in all the leagues in Europe for next 3 seasons and I can guarantee you they would be 100% right for the EPL. Nothing changes. My 2 year old niece knows the league would end up with Man utd, Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal in top 4- In no particular order.

This is when Dayokanu shows his lack of nous.

The top 4 in England are in the LAST EIGHT of the Champions League(like they did last season).
Isn't that a testament to their greatness??
If top clubs like Inter Milan, Juventus, Madrid, Roma, Barcelona can't stop the BIG 4 in Europe, how would Everton, Man City and Villa stop em in the EPL??
They will continue to be the best 4 in England cos they are inarguably the BEST 4 in the continent.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by cabali(m): 5:03pm On Mar 22, 2009
does GH have a reason 4 keeping essien and kalou dormant. this shoulda been seen in d match against juve
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by dayokanu(m): 5:59pm On Mar 22, 2009
Barcelona are in the last 8, were they not knocked off by Villareal last season?

Bayern are in the last 8 yet they are having a rough ride behind hertha Berlin and level with Wolfsburg.

How come Lyon, Fiorentina, Lisbon cant stop Bayern yet they buckle when they meet Hertha Berlin and Hannover?

So if Tottenham and Aston Villa are getting raped in Europe by anyone who cared what does that say about the strenght of the EPL?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Sauron1: 6:11pm On Mar 22, 2009
dayokanu:

Barcelona are in the last 8, were they not knocked off by Villareal last season?

What does this mean?? Articulate your points better.
All i am saying is. . . . . . .It's LOGICAL for the BEST 4 teams in the continent to be the BEST 4 in England.
If the BIG 4 can dominate continental competition that parades tougher opponents, what would stop em from doing the same against the likes of Stoke, Villa, Everton and Sunderland??

Bayern are in the last 8 yet they are having a rough ride behind hertha Berlin and level with Wolfsburg.
How come Lyon, Fiorentina, Lisbon cant stop Bayern yet they buckle when they meet Hertha Berlin and Hannover?

Were Bayern in the last 8 last season?? This is just a flash in the pan.
We are talking about genuine football clubs dominating in Europe not Bayern that hasn't played in a s/final in the past 8 years.

So if Tottenham and Aston Villa are getting raped in Europe by anyone who cared what does that say about the strenght of the EPL?

The strength of the EPL will be determined by the highest competiton.
Naija's best brains are determined by the JAMB score not POLYJAMB. . . . .
All i know is 4 EPL clubs have been in the last 8 of the UCL for 2 consecutive seasons and AT LEAST one of em would be playing in the final again for the 5th consecutive time.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by dayokanu(m): 6:25pm On Mar 22, 2009
The strength of the EPL will be determined by the highest competiton.
Naija's best brains are determined by the JAMB score not POLYJAMB. . . . .
All i know is 4 EPL clubs have been in the last 8 of the UCL for 2 consecutive seasons and AT LEAST one of em would be playing in the final again for the 5th consecutive time.

Just like the living standards of Nigerians should be measured by the wealth of Dangote, Otedola, IBB and Adenuga.

Does that make any sense to you? And Those Villa, Tottenham and co getting disgraced in the UEFA cup are from which country? Mexico?

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101)

UEFA Europa League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures / Leicester Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 14th December 2015 / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona El Clasico (0 - 4) On 20th March 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.