Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (57603 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by mykali(m): 1:34pm On Mar 02, 2009
@nateevs

i will be living in wonderland if everything you predicted comes to pass. grin

i hope it all turns out so anyway.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by cabali(m): 1:52pm On Mar 02, 2009
I am so loving what is going on for now
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 2:39pm On Mar 02, 2009
these matches come thick and fast.
Its Portsmouth next on the line.

any predictions?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Sauron1: 2:46pm On Mar 02, 2009
nateevs:

Villa, never mind their recent form, Arsenal and Liverpool I think will all have decent results against ManU. . . . because they need results badly than ManU does.

Decent results against Man Utd at OT??
U must be smoking cheap Bolivian coca.

Villa need at least a draw to continue keep their CL qualification hopes alive.
Liverpool know if they can beat ManU, they can cut the gap hoping that Villa and Arsenal can do them a favour.
Arsenal will desire nothing less than victory to continue their push for a CL slot.

Why not take a look at United's home record in the last 2 seasons.
There's a reason OT is called a fortress.
Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea will all be devoured at OT.

All these matches I believe strongly will end up in favour of Chelsea. . expecting a draw with Villa, losses to Pool and Arsenal. . . although hugely dependently on us not dropping any points, I believe the lead could be a mere 2pts at the end of these matches. The pressure might cause ManU to slip in another unexpected "drop of points" . . and again if we do not drop points, the chances are very much alive. The PL could be ours. . . . How about then if Villa go for an unexpected win and shock us all. . . . It's a race to the wire.

Race to the wire this season?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
It would be 10 points if United win their game in hand.
Ferguson will not blow 10 points with 11 games to go.
Think!!!!!!

What more can a Chelskites ask for?
Common Gayners, Scousers and bloody Vilains. . . . Do ya mates Chelsea a whopping favour.

More like the renties should do themselves a favour.
Liverpool is neck and neck with y'all.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by tkb417(m): 3:01pm On Mar 02, 2009
More like the renties should do themselves a favour.
Liverpool is neck and neck with y'all.
i think the dude needs help

10 points if we win the outstanding game and hes predicting the championship will go down to the wire shocked shocked shocked
wonders! They'll need Lucifer to play for dem to have any chance of finishing just 2 points below us

Arsenal, Villa and Pool to beat us at home shocked shocked shocked shocked
damman miracle grin grin
na original analysis paralysis
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Sauron1: 3:08pm On Mar 02, 2009
tkb417:

na original analysis paralysis

Everyone is waiting for SAF to slip up. . . . . . . .I laugh in Swahili.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Emperoh(m): 3:27pm On Mar 02, 2009
Pls who gave this Chelsea fans expired coca?
10 points ahead and you are expecting slip ups?
Like they themselves won;t have any?

Pls this is not La Liga!!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by slimnike(m): 4:03pm On Mar 02, 2009
Emperoh:

Pls who gave this Chelsea fans expired coca?
10 points ahead and you are expecting slip ups?
Like they themselves won;t have any?

Pls this is not La Liga!!!!
Mouth! Lets wait and see.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 4:39pm On Mar 02, 2009
What is wrong with them all. . . If y'all so comfortable with yourselves, why reply to our posts. Why not leave us in our wonderland and watch shi.t unfold?
Plus I did not say the PL "WILL" go down to the wire. . . . I said it is dependent on a number of factors. Those factors I will gladly like to see come to past.

Utd's home record, away record wateva. . . I don't bloody give a hoot. All I know is Villa can pull a draw, Blackburn almost did. . and Liverpool and Arsenal can win even at OT. .

Until the matches have come and gone. I can't hear what you guys have to say. . . You guys are not making a sound as far as I am concerned. . You just leave me believing what I chose while praying you don't grab some misfortune on the way. . Cos it'l be over in a flash.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Sauron1: 4:44pm On Mar 02, 2009
nateevs:

What is wrong with them all. . . If y'all so comfortable with yourselves, why reply to our posts. Why not leave us in our wonderland and watch shi.t unfold?
Plus I did not say the PL "WILL" go down to the wire. . . . I said it is dependent on a number of factors. Those factors I will gladly like to see come to past.

OBJ can become the president of USA. . . . .It is dependent on a number of factors. grin grin grin grin ;
Chelsea have the same chance of winning the EPL as a boy born in Aguda, Surulere applying for a British passport. grin grin grin

Utd's home record, away record wateva. . . I don't bloody give a hoot. All I know is Villa can pull a draw, Blackburn almost did. . and Liverpool and Arsenal can win even at OT. .

Chelsea almost won the UCL. . . . . .Tottenham almost won the Carling Cup last night.
Germany almost won World War 2. Abiola almost became the President of Nigeria.
Almost is FAILURE.

Until the matches have come and gone. I can't hear what you guys have to say. . . You guys are not making a sound as far as I am concerned. . You just leave me believing what I chose while praying you don't grab some misfortune on the way. . Cos it'l be over in a flash.

Of course, you cannot hear what we have to say.
10-point gap is too much for us to be audible to you dweebs.
Start talking when you are neck and neck not when we are light years ahead of y'all renties. grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by tkb417(m): 5:01pm On Mar 02, 2009
Chelsea almost won the UCL. . . . . .Tottenham almost won the Carling Cup last night.
Germany almost won World War 2. Abiola almost became the President of Nigeria.
Almost is FAILURE.
tell 'em
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 11:07pm On Mar 02, 2009
Talking about a possible take over sounds stale to you even when you haven't played them matches. You have three matches against 3 of the top five and you think you are going to have a stroll. . . because you are ten points adrift? Only Chelsea contributed to part of the 10pt gap of the top five by dashing you 3 pts. . . with the others you have struggled. Infact you have picked up only 2pts from the other matches apart the Chelsea V Utd at OT. . .

What to say you will have a stroll? . . . If history is so much desired in the explanation of Utd's eventual win, why is this part of history ignored. My point is you are yet to scale your stiffest tests. . . until then everything y'all are saying is reh reh reh.

Beat Villa, Arsenal and Liverpool and then we can talk . . . until then, I see you dropping 8pts. . If Villa are at their game, they could beat you and you could eventually drop 10pts. . . .

I am not wishing for Fulham or Middlesborough to beat you or nick points off you, I am not even counting on Newcastle (though I won't mind). . . I am talking about the top four teams in the PL. . . what manner of confidence makes you think it's a walk in the park.

If you want to go ahead and feel over-confident, that'l be the exact recipe for a topple. . . . We can handle it. . . We've been through a lot at the bridge
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by tkb417(m): 8:33am On Mar 03, 2009
Beat Villa, Arsenal and Liverpool and then we can talk . . . until then, I see you dropping 8pts. . If Villa are at their game, they could beat you and you could eventually drop 10pts. . . .

yeah we'll beat them and then u can shut up. talk is cheap
You want Liverpool, Arsenal and Villa to come and beat us at OT. Lose 3 times at OT  grin grin grin
Ali Baba. ure a comedian. Ask urself why ur team couldnt get a shot at goal in 90 mins, ask urself why 5 goals were scored. ( they counted 3), ask urself why they are on top of the league.

"If Villa are at their game"? whats the meaning of that?
Villa beat UTD when they are at their game? im amazed. so what happens if UTD are at their game?
u need to keep these rants to urself.
They make no sence realistically. Even if we lose to these teams at OT and we win the remaining games, we are still gonna be champions so whats the fuss?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 12:20pm On Mar 03, 2009
Deco is becoming isolated at Chelsea, it has been revealed.

The departure of manager Luiz Felipe Scolari has left Deco on the margins of the dressing room, says Sport.

From day one, Scolari made Deco one of the heavyweights of the dressing room and an important part of his on-field plans. But since Guus Hiddink's arrival, the Portugal midfielder is feeling squeezed out.

http://www.tribalfootball.com/deco-feeling-isolated-chelsea-230322
me thinks this is not entirely true.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 4:58pm On Mar 03, 2009
@Tkb419

Like you said talk is cheap. . . . beat them first . . then you can come back here and all the names you want.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by HNIC(m): 5:15pm On Mar 03, 2009
FBS:

me thinks this is not entirely true.
Why?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by DrKitaun(m): 5:54pm On Mar 03, 2009
@HNIC

I think FBS says so cos even Scolari had dumped him in the ditch before his sack grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by tkb417(m): 7:31pm On Mar 03, 2009
@Tkb419

Like you said talk is cheap. . . . beat them first . . then you can come back here and all the names you want.
ive heared you oga nathief!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 7:42pm On Mar 03, 2009
@419

E just dey pain you sha say I dey believe say you go drop points. . . . You feel so confident, then don't discuss. Let's all watch shit unfold. . . . I know it's all going to start with, "Oh. . It's just a slip" . . . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Sauron1: 7:45pm On Mar 03, 2009
nateevs:

@419
E just dey pain you sha say I dey believe say you go drop points. . . . You feel so confident, then don't discuss. Let's all watch shit unfold. . . . I know it's all going to start with, "Oh. . It's just a slip" . . . .

U are making no sense with your predictions.

What are the predictions based on?? Have you checked United's home records for the past 2 seasons??
How often do United lose to big teams at OT??
How many times have Aston Villa beat Man Utd in any game(never mind at OT)!!!
Until u gather all these facts together, TKB will forever see you as a drunkard high on Ogogoro mixed with squadron on an empty stomach grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by tkb417(m): 7:49pm On Mar 03, 2009
nathief
i said ive heared. We will lose 4 games and you'll win the remaining 11 games
its cool.

sauron
the guy is now an evenagelist that dreams and see visions. we shall see
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by switch47(m): 8:34pm On Mar 03, 2009
WEHO DASH CHELSEA ANY CUP THIS SEASON------------------HMNNN MINDLESS ESCAPISM!! grin grin MANCHESTER UNITED NO BE CHELSEA MATE PAST- PRESENT AND FUTURE!! grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 8:49pm On Mar 03, 2009
Matchday Live. . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 8:49pm On Mar 03, 2009
Pompey is rushing early. . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 8:52pm On Mar 03, 2009
Nice run by Kalou. . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 03, 2009
Hello Nateevs
Initial gra gra by Pompey  cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Ibime(m): 8:54pm On Mar 03, 2009
Someone give me the link immediately!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 8:55pm On Mar 03, 2009
Ibime

The match is on Channel "Soccer" on TVU player. . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 8:57pm On Mar 03, 2009
What did Kalou do there?. . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 03, 2009
1 - 1 in the Arsenal game so soon.
We need a goal too.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 9:02pm On Mar 03, 2009
What is it with Kalou and Guus. . . He is suddenly turned into Chelsea's most dangerous player. . . in the past three matches. .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Ibime(m): 9:03pm On Mar 03, 2009
Cool. . . . .Im watching it on Iraqgoals anyway.

BTW, why is Malouda playing? What happened to Anelka, Quaresma or even Stoch?

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (101)

Manchester United Vs Barcelona: UCL Quarter Finals (0 - 1) On 10th April 2019 / Stoke City Vs Chelsea: Capital One Cup (5 - 4) pens ON 27th October 2015 / Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.