Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,452 members, 7,861,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:23 AM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (58419 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 10:46pm On Feb 25, 2009
BlueDiva:

i can sleep well.
Good nite people.

Lamps is always super
Good night BlueDiva. . .sleep tight.

mucho thanks to you guys for making today so fun-tastic.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Sauron1: 10:51pm On Feb 25, 2009
nateevs:

Gus has worked on the fitness of the boyz. . . It's barely 2 weeks. . . by the return leg it would have been 4weeks of high level performance. . . i am sure we will shock them in Turin. . .

Lampard MOTM for me by all means. . .

I agree with cha. . . .

English clubs are too superior for these European teams.
Gone are the days when Juve, Roma, Madrid, Bayern, Inter would come visiting and English fans quake in their boots.
These days. . . . .things have changed.
Chelsea will beat Juventus in Turin.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by mykali(m): 11:05pm On Feb 25, 2009
ah ha! That is a very interesting statement coming out of chac's mouth.

Was scolari this bad? This blue boyz seem to have materialized from nowhere. I'm hopin for somtn spectular in Turin.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by debosky(m): 12:39am On Feb 26, 2009
Let me repeat BlueDiva's coment - why are you chavs all excited because you managed to beat Juve 1-0? yeye people grin

Nice goal by DD though - maybe his haters will keep quiet for now, he remains integral to the current Chelski side.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by cabali(m): 7:21am On Feb 26, 2009
I was totally comfortable with the play especially the first half. I had no time to keep up with the pace and type. The boys were fluid and looked completely harmful. I am sure RA would be glad with the play.

The scoreline is too slim to bank on but we will make do and make sure we give them a better fight in italy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 26, 2009
debosky:

Let me repeat BlueDiva's coment - why are you chavs all excited because you managed to beat Juve 1-0? yeye people grin

Nice goal by DD though - maybe his haters will keep quiet for now, he remains integral to the current Chelski side.

Juve has more clout than Roma  tongue

HIDDINK UNHAPPY WITH PERFORMANCE

Hiddink was furious that his Chelsea side were unable to break Juve's resistance after Drogba had put them ahead.
The Dutch coach, who has now won his two games in charge of Chelsea 1-0 following the win at Aston Villa, said: 'I am satisfied that we won but overall I am not satisfied with the performance.
'We started well but after the goal we dropped off too far and we were too anxious. Juventus dominated the second half but did not create any danger.
'The tie is evenly balanced but I'm pleased we kept a clean sheet.
'I was not happy with the functionality of the team but we will improve it.'
Hiddink also confirmed that the players he has inherited from Luiz Felipe Scolari are not fit enough to play top-level football and admitted his team tired in the second half against former Chelsea boss Ranieri's ageing Italian team.
Hiddink added: 'They are not at tip-top physical level. They are at a high level of fitness but not near the top for games like this. It is something we will work on

What was LFS really doing?
Enjoying free lunch with his Brazillian moustachoid cousin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by switch47(m): 7:50am On Feb 26, 2009
Now this is very interesting      LAST BURIAL   (END OF THE BLUE PART ONE)   ends with the antagonist (boss) having what seems to be the upper hand and the protagonist (actor juventus) --------THE HIGHER THE CLIMB NOW THE BIGGER THE FALL  when they go to italy. "actor'"no dey die for film o   WATCH OUT FOR PART TWO

LAST BURIAL   (END OF THE BLUES)   PART TWO  -   THE REVENGE OF THE  OLD LADY

DONT BE DECIEVED BY THE OFFSIDE GOAL ALL NA TO MAKE THE MOVIE INTERESTING   

HE WHO LAUGHS LAST------------------------------- grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 8:01am On Feb 26, 2009
completely agree with GH. The first half was a super performance but they got burned out in the second.
The guys should work more on their fitness level.

We could gotten more than a goal (maybe DD should have remained on his feet on those 2 occasions instead of a penalty claim which, was legitimate though).

One thing that is certain is the team spirit.

CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 26, 2009
Switch
Get the mess out, u're becoming dry
If u have nothing important doin, jump into the lagoon
U stink !!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 8:06am On Feb 26, 2009
BlueDiva:

Get the mess out, u're becoming dry
If u have nothing important doin, jump into the lagoon
U stink !!
@BlueDiva,
just ignore IT. try it. its very simple. dont waste time on IT. It is a IT because I dont think a normal homosapien can be typing all that rubbish.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 26, 2009
Yeah,
But IT ought to get a job or sumthin,
Instead of spewing thrash
Noted though
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Mustay(m): 8:16am On Feb 26, 2009
1 more bridge to cross
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 2:27pm On Feb 26, 2009
switch47:

Now this is very interesting      LAST BURIAL   (END OF THE BLUE PART ONE)   ends with the antagonist (boss) having what seems to be the upper hand and the protagonist (actor juventus) --------THE HIGHER THE CLIMB NOW THE BIGGER THE FALL  when they go to italy. "actor'"no dey die for film o   WATCH OUT FOR PART TWO

LAST BURIAL   (END OF THE BLUES)   PART TWO  -   THE REVENGE OF THE  OLD LADY

DONT BE DECIEVED BY THE OFFSIDE GOAL ALL NA TO MAKE THE MOVIE INTERESTING   

HE WHO LAUGHS LAST------------------------------- grin grin

You still haven't grown in intelligence. . . . still the same way. Typing rainbow-like crap with small and capital letters on the same page only to express stupidity of monumental proportions.
Your posts make a 2-day old child sound like Isaac Newton. . and you still can't see it?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by mykali(m): 3:01pm On Feb 26, 2009

Who put that switch back on?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by switch47(m): 7:52am On Feb 27, 2009
nateevs:

You still haven't grown in intelligence. . . . still the same way. Typing rainbow-like crap with small and capital letters on the same page only to express stupidity of monumental proportions.
Your posts make a 2-day old child sound like Isaac Newton. . and you still can't see it? 
    grin grin grin  oh men!! no be small thing o!! on top chelsea head .  i thot SWITCH IS TO BE IGNORED?! e dey pain you for body ?? no be say make you be chelsea fan o. anyway my fun continues--------the Higher chelsea goes up with their small victories the BIGGER the fall with EXIT FROM CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, FA CUP WITH DISGRACE!!  CHELSEA IS DOOMED THIS SEASON!! NO SILVERWARE!!

@ post
    CHELSEA WILL SURELY DIE IN THE SECOND LEG-----NO DOUBT    ROMA LOST 1-0 AT THE BRIDGE ONLY TO BEAT CHELSEA 3-1 IN ITALY----------------------------UNA GO DIE FOR PART TWO!! THAT IS FOR SURE

HE WHO LAUGHS LAST WILL SURELY LAUGH BEST!!   UNA GO WOUND WITH YOUR MUMU SLIM VICTORY!! grin grin  una no fit to win anything---------------rejoice not-------bitter days lies ahead---------Man united are the world champions-----UEFA champions ,premiership champions and the best in the world, chelsea will never achieve that for ever!! chelsea is such a small team!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 27, 2009
Expecting us to put 3 points in the kitty tomorrow.

Clean sheet expected to continue.

Want to see Quaresma play.

Expected score, 2nil in our favour.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by allboyz(m): 4:39pm On Feb 27, 2009
Hmm would love to see Q tmrw as well.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by dyabman(m): 4:50pm On Feb 27, 2009
Cant wait also , When is Essien going to play ?? , not match fit yet or whats going on, undecided undecided
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 5:25pm On Feb 27, 2009
Essien is already training and will play in the reserves against Aston Villa on Monday. . .Guus says he'l be available on short notice. . He should come into the side and sit ballack. . . . .

I am also dying to see Q play. . . He's not played a full match for along time even at Inter. . . Maybe Guus thinks he's not match fit yet.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by LateefO(m): 6:18pm On Feb 27, 2009
Hi,
I'm Lateef, a true chelsea fan but lately I begin to doubt that I'm I a chelsea fan or Morihno fan? But after a good and balance cross examination I realize I am a true BLUE.

One thing I will like to share with you chelsea fan here is this;
As a true blues that I am, I support them not for fun alone but I also make a cool money by predicting on them and other good teams. I am sharing this info with you blues alone so don't take it with levity it is real.

I have the proof for the skeptics you can see it at my site and for those who might be interested I will be sending you tips on how to go about this.
Just get hooked up in my site and you will be glad you did.

To your success.
Lateef (Online Business Expert)
http://www.onlinebusinessexpose.com
0805 2243 778
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 6:23pm On Feb 27, 2009
Me thinks you are not a true blue fan. . . . honestly.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 27, 2009
nateevs:

Me thinks you are not a true blue fan. . . . honestly.

grin grin grin grin
I second that
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 27, 2009
Biggest salary earners

1. Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Inter Milan) - £166,000 per week
2. Kaka (AC Milan) - £166,000
3. Lionel Messi (Barcelona) - £156,000
4. John Terry (Chelsea) - £140,000
5. Frank Lampard (Chelsea) - £140,000
6. Thierry Henry (Barcelona) - £138,000
7. Samuel Eto'o (Barcelona) - 138,000
8. Cristiano Ronaldo (Man Utd) - £125,000
9. Ronaldinho (AC Milan) - £120,000
10. Andrei Shevchenko (AC Milan) - £120,000

Source: Football Finance

Thought Robinho earned 160k a week?
Don't understand all these their stats

Essien to return next week

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 8:55pm On Feb 27, 2009
we can still win the league . . .yes?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by cabali(m): 9:21pm On Feb 27, 2009
Yes! Yes!!

Meanwhile there isnt anyone who loves chelsea like switch does.

For someone to spend so much enrgy and post on a club like this, it is just impressive. Do you realise how much more he talks about chelsea than anyone else?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Ibime(m): 1:18am On Feb 28, 2009
Guys, did you see that idiot Kalou in the newspaper today saying that he wants to play for Arsenal?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

lol. Even houseboy dey make yanga for im master house.

I am assuming it is time for contract renegotiation.

If Kalou wants to pack his bags, I shall personally drive to Cobham and pick him up (with Malouda in the boot). Although, Kalou has been playing well the last two games sha.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by somze(f): 3:03am On Feb 28, 2009
Ignore him.

That's what exactly the Board is doing.

See monkey, See banana . . . grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by mykali(m): 10:08am On Feb 28, 2009
kalou is a monkey. Let him go to a club that has won zilch for close to 5 years and rot there if he pleases[\color][color=#000099]
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 2:55pm On Feb 28, 2009
word is that ballack is the only player not suited up when the team turned up today. will GH be happy with that?

Kalou really wants to play for arsenal? will arsenal buy him? if he wants to go, you will stop him, though one must admit that he runs some rings round opponents defense lately.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 3:30pm On Feb 28, 2009
Chelsea lineup: Cech, Mancienne, Alex, Terry, Ashley Cole, Ballack, Mikel, Lampard, Kalou, Anelka, Drogba.
Subs: Hilario, Ivanovic, Di Santo, Malouda, Quaresma, Ferreira, Belletti.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 3:45pm On Feb 28, 2009
any predictions?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 4:04pm On Feb 28, 2009
where is everyone?

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (101)

Chelsea Vs Manchester United - (4 - 0) On 23rd October 2016 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 / Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid : UCL (1 - 2) On 25th April 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.