Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,818 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

PIC: Is This The Nastiest Yogurt In The World? Made Of Female's Natural Flora - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PIC: Is This The Nastiest Yogurt In The World? Made Of Female's Natural Flora (1481 Views)

One Of The Nastiest Cancers Will Soon Have A Cure / Yoruba Woman: Is She The Sexiest Or The Nastiest? / 10 Categories Of Female Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PIC: Is This The Nastiest Yogurt In The World? Made Of Female's Natural Flora by nsiazu: 2:21pm On Apr 23, 2015
Wondering why there was a whole cookbook
dedicated to cum-based recipes and nothing
about cultivating vaginal secretions? Eww. Well,
Cecilia Wesbrook found a way to make yogurt
with her vagina.
Wesbrook and a friend joked about it, saying
they should try it, but the more they looked on
the Net, the more they found themselves
curious about actually giving the process a go.
They did their own research to find out that
every vagina contains unique bacteria and
organisms, as well as creating a substance
that is commonly used in the culture of milk,
cheese and yogurt.
Wesbrook finally set out to make her own
'special' yogurt and said that the first batch
was sour and tangy (not surprising), but she
ate it with blueberries. #WTF She then made
another batch and said that one tasted more
like lightly spoiled milk.
As excited as Wesbrook was about the beauty
of connecting food and body, though, the truth
is that ingesting her lady part secretion put her
at risk to becoming sick from the bad bacteria
present in the substance.
www.dose.ca/2015/04/09/nastiest-yogurt-world-fyi-its-made-females-natural-flora
Yeahhhhh... I'll pass my turn on this one!

Re: PIC: Is This The Nastiest Yogurt In The World? Made Of Female's Natural Flora by ramdris(m): 2:24pm On Apr 23, 2015
Yuuucccccckkkkk! tongue

2 Likes

Re: PIC: Is This The Nastiest Yogurt In The World? Made Of Female's Natural Flora by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 23, 2015
Yeah! And they say it's nourishing. lipsrsealed
Re: PIC: Is This The Nastiest Yogurt In The World? Made Of Female's Natural Flora by kilokeys(m): 2:27pm On Apr 23, 2015
when pple run mad.. they dont all go naked

very soon guys would start making salad creams with dem kini

awon oniranu jati jati undecided
Re: PIC: Is This The Nastiest Yogurt In The World? Made Of Female's Natural Flora by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 23, 2015
Many are mad, few are roaming!

1 Like

Re: PIC: Is This The Nastiest Yogurt In The World? Made Of Female's Natural Flora by 25omega(m): 2:37pm On Apr 23, 2015
All yo mofo's saying yuck and eww eat pnssy or suck diq. most of you have swallowed and most of you have licked butt so....... stop grin grin grin

though i wouldn't eat that yogurt though
Re: PIC: Is This The Nastiest Yogurt In The World? Made Of Female's Natural Flora by nsiazu: 2:41pm On Apr 23, 2015
25omega:
All yo mofo's saying yuck and eww eat pnssy or suck diq. most of you have swallowed and most of you have licked butt so....... stop grin grin grin

though i wouldn't eat that yogurt though
Lols! Mehn!!! bro you took it damn too far.
Re: PIC: Is This The Nastiest Yogurt In The World? Made Of Female's Natural Flora by DahtzFestjayz: 2:45pm On Apr 23, 2015
Yummy!
Re: PIC: Is This The Nastiest Yogurt In The World? Made Of Female's Natural Flora by nsiazu: 2:49pm On Apr 23, 2015
DahtzFestjayz:
Yummy!
Huh?
Re: PIC: Is This The Nastiest Yogurt In The World? Made Of Female's Natural Flora by Aminat508(f): 2:55pm On Apr 23, 2015
Wetin be Dis?
Re: PIC: Is This The Nastiest Yogurt In The World? Made Of Female's Natural Flora by Mhizizzy(f): 2:56pm On Apr 23, 2015
Bullshit
Re: PIC: Is This The Nastiest Yogurt In The World? Made Of Female's Natural Flora by pretydiva(f): 2:58pm On Apr 23, 2015
Were are d guys dat luv 2 suck women's cum ..food don cm 4 una oo
Re: PIC: Is This The Nastiest Yogurt In The World? Made Of Female's Natural Flora by pretydiva(f): 3:00pm On Apr 23, 2015
cheesy
Re: PIC: Is This The Nastiest Yogurt In The World? Made Of Female's Natural Flora by YoshiMaster: 3:02pm On Apr 23, 2015
pretydiva:
Were are d guys dat luv 2 such women's cum ..food don cm 4 una oo

Hehe, I laughed at this cheesy

Like, come boys, dinner is served grin
Re: PIC: Is This The Nastiest Yogurt In The World? Made Of Female's Natural Flora by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 23, 2015
Bullshit

Dogshit

Whaleshit

Aminat508:
Wetin be Dis?

grin grin grin
Re: PIC: Is This The Nastiest Yogurt In The World? Made Of Female's Natural Flora by Springz(f): 4:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
I'm not gonna say 'eww'

1 Like

Re: PIC: Is This The Nastiest Yogurt In The World? Made Of Female's Natural Flora by nsiazu: 4:42pm On Apr 23, 2015
cheesy
Re: PIC: Is This The Nastiest Yogurt In The World? Made Of Female's Natural Flora by ABEngine(m): 6:26pm On Apr 23, 2015
pretydiva:
Were are d guys dat luv 2 suck women's cum ..food don cm 4 una oo

I will notify them ASAP
Re: PIC: Is This The Nastiest Yogurt In The World? Made Of Female's Natural Flora by pretydiva(f): 6:45pm On Apr 23, 2015
ABEngine:

I will notify them ASAP
grin pls do
Re: PIC: Is This The Nastiest Yogurt In The World? Made Of Female's Natural Flora by pretydiva(f): 6:45pm On Apr 23, 2015
YoshiMaster:

Hehe, I laughed at this cheesy

Like, come boys, dinner is served grin
grin
Re: PIC: Is This The Nastiest Yogurt In The World? Made Of Female's Natural Flora by nsiazu: 10:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
Springz:
I'm not gonna say 'eww'
Why?
Re: PIC: Is This The Nastiest Yogurt In The World? Made Of Female's Natural Flora by nsiazu: 10:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
shocked
Re: PIC: Is This The Nastiest Yogurt In The World? Made Of Female's Natural Flora by nsiazu: 10:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
enusmith, Airforce1, lalasticlala, Orijin101, u guys should come and see what people call yougourt....

(1) (Reply)

I Really Love Her..but She Confessed Being A Lesb**n. / Pride!!! / I Was Planning To Propose To Her, Saw Her Male Friend's Hand On Her Ass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.