Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? (5941 Views)

If You Behave These 3 Ways He Will Loose Interest In You / Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute / Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? by denedene(m): 5:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
still a virgin, i haven't tasted the apple so errrrr when i do I'll surely know the required answer to give you
Re: Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? by HzRF(m): 5:17pm On Apr 23, 2015
After u don drink can coke
Wetin u go do with d can
Re: Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? by Mcbell(m): 5:37pm On Apr 23, 2015
Have you seen were a president campaign after winning election
Re: Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? by justmag(m): 5:41pm On Apr 23, 2015
Guys lose interest after having sex but never after making love.
Re: Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 23, 2015
It depends on d kind of relationship you want with her from the onset.

Some guys are only interested in having pleasure while some want pleasure and at same time marry her.

Though no matter how valuable a lady can be, If she gives in easily to a guy's sexual approach, she will be tag cheap and her value will depreciate henceforth from there.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? by SageNaruto(m): 5:52pm On Apr 23, 2015
Unibenstudent:
I noticed this ugly trait in we guys,immediately we bang her ,we start giving her space,,may be he never throughly loved her or its just the make-up of guys,,to take flight after sex..

na wa sha ..

although I am a very good guy ,and am not guilty of this aforementioned abnormality

Dats because those guys only went after her 4 sex... so once they get it, I guess its over...

Funny enough, its guys lyk these dat d ladies would b dying 4 cry
Re: Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? by iPrevail(m): 6:03pm On Apr 23, 2015
Orijin101:
After completing a mission in a game, what will you see?

Mission Accomplished cool

Re: Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? by Mhizjay(f): 6:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
Psychopath:
Da fuq is the meaning of this.

Fool or -fools
undecided,u need weed sir....don't create space if u know that u have nothing 2 comment...concerning the topic,guys!!! Smh
Re: Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? by deanoffaculty: 6:42pm On Apr 23, 2015
The point is this:
Guys can do anything to satisfy their desires not only sex but in every sphere of life. That is why you can see that some guys can even take it to minor(ages below 18) and have sex with them.
God created sex and unfortunately what we see around us today is the abuse.
@OP....with reference to your topic, it's a natural thing that happens to most guys,no matter the status. Even some men after marriage will still be playing 'away match' outside wedlock. The most important thing is that you let the lady understand why you want to have sex with her,so that she will not feel used and dumped. That is why it is adviceable for guys not to commit themselves if they are not ready to stick to one partner.
To all the ladies too, wise up! Value your 'hole'! Don't just spread it for guy who is not ready to commit himself.........so that guys will not feel that you are just meant for sex. The urge may not be easy to control at times but try and hold it for your future husband.
It's not easy for sexes but God's grace is sufficient for us.
Cheers!!!
Re: Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 23, 2015
loose kitty cat. if d yin tight nd sweet u wud want more
Re: Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? by Mhizjay(f): 7:00pm On Apr 23, 2015
deanoffaculty:
The point is this:
Guys can do anything to satisfy their desires not only sex but in every sphere of life. That is why you can see that some guys can even take it to minor(ages below 18) and have sex with them.
God created sex and unfortunately what we see around us today is the abuse.
@OP....with reference to your topic, it's a natural thing that happens to most guys,no matter the status. Even some men after marriage will still be playing 'away match' outside wedlock. The most important thing is that you let the lady understand why you want to have sex with her,so that she will not feel used and dumped. That is why it is adviceable for guys not to commit themselves if they are not ready to stick to one partner.
To all the ladies too, wise up! Value your 'hole'! Don't just spread it for guy who is not ready to commit himself.........so that guys will not feel that you are just meant for sex. The urge may not be easy to control at times but try and hold it for your future husband.
It's not easy for sexes but God's grace is sufficient for us.
Cheers!!!
On point!!! Ur head z dere jare,sume guys r jex too stupid n AIDS z real sha

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? by cizokun: 7:39pm On Apr 23, 2015
then you wnt get married at al
starlingslimnet:
I don't know but me don't do that shit....as a matter of facts I won't have sex with my Wife after marrying her
Re: Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? by sonnel: 7:40pm On Apr 23, 2015
Have u ever seen a fisherman feeding worms to the fish/fishes in his basket?
Re: Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? by ireneony(f): 7:49pm On Apr 23, 2015
Unibenstudent:
I noticed this ugly trait in we guys,immediately we bang her ,we start giving her space,,may be he never throughly loved her or its just the make-up of guys,,to take flight after sex..

na wa sha ..

although I am a very good guy ,and am not guilty of this aforementioned abnormality
a lady should be asking this question not you
guy u be gay undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? by AdeniyiA(m): 8:02pm On Apr 23, 2015
14. Howbeit he would not hearken unto her voice: but, being stronger than she, forced her, and lay with her.
15. Then Amnon hated her exceedingly; so that the hatred wherewith he hated her was greater than the love wherewith he had loved her. And Amnon said unto her, Arise, be gone. -- 2Sam 13 :14 - 15, u can read from vs 1.
Re: Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? by SkinnyDude(m): 8:46pm On Apr 23, 2015
in lil wayne's voice *as soon as i cum, i come back to my senses*
Re: Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? by Menace2Society(m): 9:41pm On Apr 23, 2015
Mhizjay:
undecided,u need weed sir....don't create space if u know that u have nothing 2 comment...concerning the topic,guys!!! Smh

U need the weed more undecided must u quote a long post woman?
Re: Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 23, 2015
cizokun:
then you wnt get married at al
Haha
Re: Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
ireneony:
a lady should be asking this question not you
guy u be gay undecided
just admit that u and I are not mates in communication skills,,u r just not in my class..
Re: Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 23, 2015
SageNaruto:

Dats because those guys only went after her 4 sex... so once they get it, I guess its over...

Funny enough, its guys lyk these dat d ladies would b dying 4 cry
irony of life
Re: Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 23, 2015
mirexxx:
from your post I think you already know
eternal coconut head
Re: Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 23, 2015
RoyalBlak007:

All except ME....cos i dnt fvck h.oez
so what did u fuckz?
Re: Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 23, 2015
What's the topic about?..pls who can copy and paste the topic to me , make I comment!
Re: Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 23, 2015
mirexxx:
from your post I think you already know

What is the meaning of this rubbish?
I just found your screen name as the winner of sexy lips and you uploades another pix on your dp.

Change it back now! I want to see those lips grin
Re: Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? by kunlesufyan(m): 10:57pm On Apr 23, 2015
If its a girl I love ,nah..I don't lose interest...I enjoy it the more
Re: Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? by mirexxx(f): 10:59pm On Apr 23, 2015
Headlamp1:

What is the meaning of this rubbish?
I just found your screen name as the winner of sexy lips and you uploades another pix on your dp.

Change it back now! I want to see those lips grin

is that why you are crying?
Re: Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 23, 2015
mirexxx:
is that why you are crying?

Where is your sense of humor?
Re: Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? by Emodeee: 11:03pm On Apr 23, 2015
@op, is buhari still campaigning after winning d election?
Re: Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? by mirexxx(f): 11:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
Headlamp1:

Where is your sense of humor?
where is yours?? I was kidding BTW
Re: Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? by Andiebest(m): 11:27pm On Apr 23, 2015
Do u see anybody campaigning after winning an election? Suits girls that think they got boob/butt power. But guys beware, boys will bang and dump your daughters too. KARMA!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Easy Tips That Will Tell You The Gender Of Your Baby / Photos! If You Attended This Traditional Marriage What Would You Have Done. / I Caught My Over Aged Son Sucking My Wife's Breast - Distraughted Man Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.