Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,892 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? (5942 Views)

If You Behave These 3 Ways He Will Loose Interest In You / Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute / Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? by OKNkanu(m): 11:32pm On Apr 23, 2015
Is Jonathan still campaigning after the elections??
Re: Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? by Mhizjay(f): 11:50pm On Apr 23, 2015
Menace2Society:
U need the weed more undecided must u quote a long post woman?
must you quote me too? angry
Re: Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? by Menace2Society(m): 11:53pm On Apr 23, 2015
Mhizjay:
must you quote me too? angry
Stop quoting long post lady
Re: Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? by stephenqueen: 11:58pm On Apr 23, 2015
It depend on the kin thing you meet for the promise land,Unibenstudent if you lash babe and her pu§sy don wide pass Atlantic ocean shey u go still like the babegringrin.
Re: Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? by Mhizjay(f): 11:59pm On Apr 23, 2015
Menace2Society:
Stop quoting long post lady
kk n don't quote me too joor angry
Re: Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? by Menace2Society(m): 12:06am On Apr 24, 2015
Mhizjay:
kk n don't quote me too joor angry
undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? by Nobody: 12:25am On Apr 24, 2015
Unibenstudent:
I noticed this ugly trait in we guys,immediately we bang her ,we start giving her space,,may be he never throughly loved her or its just the make-up of guys,,to take flight after sex..

na wa sha ..

although I am a very good guy ,and am not guilty of this aforementioned abnormality
such guys need deliverance o....or dey weren't just in love at all.
Re: Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 24, 2015
its simple, have u ever seen a President campaigning after winning election ?

Well they came for the cookie, and after getting the cookie, its mission accomplished. What tha hell are you still waiting for.

Its soo funny that this thing did not start now. Funny enough a story like that is even in the BIBLE
Re: Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? by Holluwatarhyor(m): 11:34am On Apr 24, 2015
They were not friends before dating
Re: Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? by nezpablo: 12:36pm On Apr 24, 2015
malonephill:
Ugly trait? Nah!

I loose interest in all girls I had s*x with, whether I love or nor, the only ones I keep after it just for pity.

Oh! you've got a big problem if you can't love anybody you have sex with. Agreed about the ones you do not love, but the loved? No! i t means even, if you are married, you won't be able to love your wife coz you'll be having constant sex.

You need need help

Thanks.
Re: Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? by malonephill(m): 1:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
nezpablo:

Oh! you've got a big problem if you can't love anybody you have sex with. Agreed about the ones you do not love, but the loved? No! i t means even, if you are married, you won't be able to love your wife coz you'll be having constant sex.

You need need help

Thanks.
you have not any way help with your opinion, what if I tell you I purposely stayed out s*x relationship, just to avoid it....so how did I got problem when I know how to deal with my issue.

You really to need understand my first post.
S*x haven't add any thing to someone love, but rather diminished it.

And how are sure everyone marry base on love, if, why do you still have side chicks and cheating or want to say he/she also love whoever their cheating to? Which I no you can't love two people Maybe he/she later lost interest, but they say "love never dies"
Re: Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? by pomide(m): 5:22pm On Apr 24, 2015
If I Had the Opportunity of Having Sex wid ma Crush...it would be Magical....buh as to other girls...I dont necessary Hate them, or Love them...i just see them as some persons i turn to whenever i get d sexual urge!
Re: Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? by nezpablo: 3:31pm On Apr 25, 2015
malonephill:
you have not any way help with your opinion, what if I tell you I purposely stayed out s*x relationship, just to avoid it....so how did I got problem when I know how to deal with my issue.

You really to need understand my first post.
S*x haven't add any thing to someone love, but rather diminished it.

And how are sure everyone marry base on love, if, why do you still have side chicks and cheating or want to say he/she also love whoever their cheating to? Which I no you can't love two people Maybe he/she later lost interest, but they say "love never dies"

Sorry sir, didn't get you earlier, it appeared ambiguous to me when i read it, however, you got a point!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It True That Women With Big B*tts Are Smarter And Healthier? / My Baby Girl At 2weeks. How Fast Is She Growing ? / Nigerian Is The Reason Why We Don't Have iPhone 9 (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.