Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,802 members, 7,813,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

According To Original Bible - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / According To Original Bible (6376 Views)

According To The Bible, To Whom Are We To Be Submissive, And Why? / The Book Of Malachi In Original Bible / Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu According To The Holy Bible? Part One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: According To Original Bible by ProfessorPeter(m): 8:48pm On Apr 24, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

his name is not Jesus according to Aramaic Bible... it's English that translate his name as Jesus.

read Aramaic Bible and learn bro..
you ve not answer my question. So Jesus called God Allah? Or is Hebrew word for God is Allah?
Re: According To Original Bible by shahydbinaliyu(m): 10:47am On Apr 25, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
you ve not answer my question. So Jesus called God Allah? Or is Hebrew word for God is Allah?

if Jesus didn't call God Allaha, why would it be in original Bible written in Jesus own language in which English Bible was translated from? ofcourse yes.. Jesus called God Allaha.. bro.. read original Bible bro
Re: According To Original Bible by shahydbinaliyu(m): 10:49am On Apr 25, 2015
MightySparrow:

:-) NT wasn't written in Aramaic.

keep telling yourself that... it's not a must that you believe me.. do research on what i posted and find the truth
Re: According To Original Bible by shahydbinaliyu(m): 10:55am On Apr 25, 2015
abbacar:

i didnt insult u....i only stated the obvious...
u didnt follow jesus to hit his head on the ground..so u cant state for a fact dat he did dat position or he didnt postrate flat before his God..so christainity actually has nothing against ur praying pattern...no...what i am saying is if u say dats d only wat God is worshipped and prayed to then you are so wrong ....u lost ur way long time ago

how are the paralysed going to worship him(allah)? ...please explain if u actually can

don't worry.. i don't talk to your type. you have alot of hatred, misunderstanding and hatred of truth.. even if I explain everything in details for you.. you will understand and you will reject the truth..

you can ask google on how paralyzed will worship Allah according to Quran or hadith.. do the research yourself, find the truth yourself and choose whether to accept it or not..
Re: According To Original Bible by kinglato(m): 12:40pm On Apr 25, 2015
CHRISTIAN put Christ as it standard while islam makes CHRISTIAN as their standards
This standard can only be meet when islam become CHRISTIAN.
I can't remembered CHRISTIAN RESEARCH on muhammad, we believed he is a follower of Christ or more so he never exist because he is substandard to our believe.
PROUDLY A CHRISTIAN, YOU CAN JOIN THE DIVINE RELIGIOUS.
GOD BLESS U
Re: According To Original Bible by shahydbinaliyu(m): 2:43pm On Apr 25, 2015
kinglato:
CHRISTIAN put Christ as it standard while islam makes CHRISTIAN as their standards
I can't remembered CHRISTIAN RESEARCH on muhammad, we believed he is a follower of Christ or more so he never exist because he is substandard to our believe.
GOD BLESS U

cool idea but it's wrong... for example, let's assume moses followers are called mosesian... moses then prophesied Jesus, and when Jesus comes, all mosesian follow Jesus and they are called jesusian.. when Jesus now prophesied Prophet Muhammad, all must follow Mohammed and be Mohammedan... ..

that's exactly what is happening... do you understand ?

Islam is the only way...

besides, did Jesus ever call anybody a Christian In Bible? did Jesus ever attended church? .....
Re: According To Original Bible by shahydbinaliyu(m): 2:46pm On Apr 25, 2015
kinglato:
GOD BLESS U

if you do real and truthful research about Prophet Muhammad.... you will know he's the best person to walk the earth
Re: According To Original Bible by chiedu7: 3:13pm On Apr 25, 2015
when you read the bible you'll see that Jesus Himself said that anybody who denies He is the Son of God is Condemned already.

Mark 16:16
He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Jesus Himself said that Mohammed is CONDEMNED,
that's why Mohammed confesses and said He does not know what will happen to Him.

Mohammed knew he was not heaven bound and even warned fellow moslems too that they are not heaven bound.

Sura 46:9
"I am not something original among the messengers, NOR DO I KNOW WHAT WILL BE DONE WITH ME OR WITH YOU(MUSLIMS)."

[size=14pt]
The bible describes people like mohammed that deny Jesus is the Son of God as ANTI-CHRIST

1 John 2:22
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ?
He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

So according to the bible Mohammed is an Anti-Christ

[/size]

[size=14pt]Allah killed Muhammad for being a false prophet!!! [/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27LelsZuA_E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JPTTIzlzJU
Re: According To Original Bible by ProfessorPeter(m): 9:48pm On Apr 25, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

if Jesus didn't call God Allaha, why would it be in original Bible written in Jesus own language in which English Bible was translated from? ofcourse yes.. Jesus called God Allaha.. bro.. read original Bible bro
maybe u didn't understand the question., is Allah the Hebrew name for God?
Re: According To Original Bible by darfay: 10:23pm On Apr 25, 2015
Op, u are very ignorant o, the new testament was written in Greek and not aramaic and Jesus never prophesied about mohammed but about the holy spirit as stated in JOHN 14:26-BUT THE COMFORTER, COUNSELOR, HELPER, INTRRCESSOR, ADVOCATE, STRENGHTNER, STANDBY WHICH IS THE HOLY SPIRIT WHOM THE FATHER WILL SEND IN MY NAME, HE WILL REPRESENT ME AND TEACH YOU ALL THINGS, HE SHALL BRING TO YOUR REMEMBRANCE EVERYTHING I HAVE TOLD YOU.the comforter(d holy spirit) came on the day of pentecost not some 400yrs later.

1 Like

Re: According To Original Bible by shahydbinaliyu(m): 6:20am On Apr 26, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
maybe u didn't understand the question., is Allah the Hebrew name for God?

I have answered the question... Allaha is what is been translated.. that simply means Allaha is what God is being called.. it's people that translated Bible into English that translate it to God.. understand?
Re: According To Original Bible by jcross19: 6:56am On Apr 26, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

I have answered the question... Allaha is what is been translated.. that simply means Allaha is what God is being called.. it's people that translated Bible into English that translate it to God.. understand?
bros. The name of God in aramaic is different from what you posted stand for different thing let me explain :allah is from the al -ilah meaning the god note that "g" is small letter form because that word came from pagan worship of arabians in kabba the city of 360 gods,the aramaic word for God is Elah. Meaning God see bros why are so deluded with that answering xtian webiste that's where you posted all these trash and that's what they are using to brainwash you people they are trying to tell you that christian God is same with yours lol allah is blood thirsty beast.
Re: According To Original Bible by shahydbinaliyu(m): 7:22am On Apr 26, 2015
jcross19:
bros. The name of God in aramaic is different from what you posted stand for different thing let me explain :allah is from the al -ilah meaning the god note that "g" is small letter form because that word came from pagan worship of arabians in kabba the city of 360 gods,the aramaic word for God is Elah. Meaning God see bros why are so deluded with that answering xtian webiste that's where you posted all these trash and that's what they are using to brainwash you people they are trying to tell you that christian God is same with yours lol allah is blood thirsty beast.

Go read Aramaic Bible.. it's original scripture and translate it yourself... have a nice day
Re: According To Original Bible by shahydbinaliyu(m): 8:02pm On Apr 26, 2015
Bible Translation Errors - /p5MAWW-eb
Re: According To Original Bible by ProfessorPeter(m): 8:08pm On Apr 26, 2015
jcross19:
Don't mind, he didn't know the different btw Ellah and Allah.
Re: According To Original Bible by shahydbinaliyu(m): 8:28pm On Apr 26, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
Don't mind, he didn't know the different btw Ellah and Allah.

lol... check your Aramaic Bible
Re: According To Original Bible by Anas09: 10:57pm On Apr 26, 2015
@ops. The truth stirs u in the face, yet u choose to believe a lie. U were asked a question, is Aramaic language the same as arabic? Do u think because they sound alike they r the same? Is Aramaic word for God allah? Pls what is this one called? Is it stupidity? So u think by trying to put allah and mohamed in the Bible makes Islam Legit? Mba nu. Allah is Satan. Allah actually permits adultry while Jehovah forbits it. Keep trying, God will catch on the road one day soon. U be toy. If no be fear of dead, u, ops, u for no be muslim today.
Re: According To Original Bible by shahydbinaliyu(m): 12:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
Anas09:
@ops. The truth stirs u in the face, yet u choose to believe a lie. U were asked a question, is Aramaic language the same as arabic? Do u think because they sound alike they r the same? Is Aramaic word for God allah? Pls what is this one called? Is it stupidity? So u think by trying to put allah and mohamed in the Bible makes Islam Legit? Mba nu. Allah is Satan. Allah actually permits adultry while Jehovah forbits it. Keep trying, God will catch on the road one day soon. U be toy. If no be fear of dead, u, ops, u for no be muslim today.

Now your claim is where did Arabic language become Aramaic language... Jesus whose real name is Eashoa Msheekha spoke Aramaic. He called God Allaha and Englishman translate Allaha as God .. Eashoa Msheekha never called our creator God.. he called HIM Allaha... it's Englishman that translate it to God..

Did Jesus understand English for him to have call our creator God? huh? go find original Bible and translate it.. you will know the truth...
Re: According To Original Bible by Scholar8200(m): 3:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
Jesus also called God Father(ABBA also Aramaic) and gave all that received Him the power (right/privilege) to become the sons of God whereby we cry, Abba, Father. Adam lost the Life when he and Eve fell. The result is shown Genesis 6- gross evil & wickedness. Jesus came as the Life (John 14:6), those who truly receive Him and come to God in repentance trusting in His sacrifice on the cross, receive the Life that Adam lost, enabling them to walk in righteousness and Holiness. As far a I know, no other prophet called God Father in the sense and with the depth of relationship that Jesus did. Pls refer to John 1:1,18 in Aramaic. God bless!
Re: According To Original Bible by shahydbinaliyu(m): 3:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
Scholar8200:
Jesus also called God Father(ABBA also Aramaic) and gave all that received Him the power (right/privilege) to become the sons of God whereby we cry, Abba, Father. Adam lost the Life when he and Eve fell. The result is shown Genesis 6- gross evil & wickedness. Jesus came as the Life (John 14:6), those who truly receive Him and come to God in repentance trusting in His sacrifice on the cross, receive the Life that Adam lost, enabling them to walk in righteousness and Holiness. As far a I know, no other prophet called God Father in the sense and with the depth of relationship that Jesus did. Pls refer to John 1:1,18 in Aramaic. God bless!

Father is different from God... it's not only Jesus that call God father In Bible... i have Aramaic Bible here with me..

John 1:1:18
. 18. No human [being] ever
saw Allaha, except for the only born Allaha, He who existed
in the bosom of his Father, [Who] proclaimed* Him.

where did you see ABBA O..
And father in context is an idiom. that father is same with Creator
Re: According To Original Bible by Scholar8200(m): 3:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

Stephen Sarpong

The Aramaic Bible original with no changes

Aramaic Bible

John 3:16

For Allaha loved the world in this
way: so much that he would give up a Son, The One, so that
everyone who trusts in him shall not be lost, but he shall have
eternal life.

P.S. (where do you see is only begotten son in
this)
Then why not Trust in Him as The Son of God (and not just a prophet) and receive the Eternal life that transforms our lives on earth and, if we remain in that state, translates us to Heaven after death? No other system of belief claims to impart this Eternal life that was lost by Adam but restored by Christ Jesus. The verse you quoted clearly shows that any who doesnt so trust Him will be lost!!!
Re: According To Original Bible by Scholar8200(m): 3:44pm On Apr 27, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

Father is different from God... it's not only Jesus that call God father In Bible... i have Aramaic Bible here with me..

John 1:1:18
. 18. No human [being] ever
saw Allaha, except for the only born Allaha, He who existed
in the bosom of his Father, [Who] proclaimed* Him.

where did you see ABBA O..
And father in context is an idiom. that father is same with Creator
That place reads God in English. Since you have an Aramaic Bible, Try quoting John 17:1, or any passage where Father is used. The bolded is ably contradicted by the verse you quoted!!! Else substantiate it. The coloured characters are also contradictory but I think the red character in the text should clarify this.
Re: According To Original Bible by shahydbinaliyu(m): 3:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
Scholar8200:
That place reads God in English. Since you have an Aramaic Bible, Try quoting John 17:1, or any passage where Father is used. The bolded is ably contradicted by the verse you quoted!!! Else substantiate it.

1. These [things] Eashoa spoke, and he raised his eyes to
heaven and said, “My Father, the hour has arrived, glorify
your Son, as your Son glorifies you.

it's still the same thing bro.. son and father of Jesus used in Bible is idiomatic.. Jesus is miracle of Allah..

.. if Jesus is biological son of God, he will never answer to any other title than son of God..

besides, how can God give birth to a son? for your information bro, jews also called ezra son of God... Allah clarified it in quran.. HE said HE never begotten anyone nor anyone begotten HIM... it's in that verse i knew that jews also called ezra son of God..

Quran is the last and summary of every holy book...
Re: According To Original Bible by shahydbinaliyu(m): 4:09pm On Apr 27, 2015
Scholar8200:
Then why not Trust in Him as The Son of God (and not just a prophet) and receive the Eternal life that transforms our lives on earth and, if we remain in that state, translates us to Heaven after death? No other system of belief claims to impart this Eternal life that was lost by Adam but restored by Christ Jesus. The verse you quoted clearly shows that any who doesnt so trust Him will be lost!!!

if i didn't believe in Jesus, how will i believe in Prophet Muhammad? i believe and follow Jesus teachings... Jesus preached 1 God and following of Old Testament.. i follow it and believe in it ... besides, Quran tell us more about Jesus.. and he's very respected prophet..
Re: According To Original Bible by Scholar8200(m): 4:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

if i didn't believe in Jesus, how will i believe in Prophet Muhammad? i believe and follow Jesus teachings... Jesus preached 1 God and following of Old Testament.. i follow it and believe in it ... besides, Quran tell us more about Jesus.. and he's very respected prophet..

I mean trusting Him to have Eternal life like the passage you quoted declared!

There is a difference between mental assent and trust. The former makes us acknowledge a historical or extant person or object while the latter makes us depend on the Reference (with a current dependence) with an assurance of safety while we do and danger if we dont just like the verse you quoted says.
Re: According To Original Bible by shahydbinaliyu(m): 4:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
Scholar8200:

I mean trusting Him to have Eternal life like the passage you quoted declared!

There is a difference between mental assent and trust. The former makes us acknowledge a historical or extant person or object while the latter makes us depend on the Reference (with a current dependence) with an assurance of safety while we do and danger if we dont just like the verse you quoted says.

didn't moses said whoever follows him is on right path? didn't moses prophesied Jesus? didn't moses followers follow Jesus also? Jesus prophesied Muhammad.. so if you believe in Jesus, you must follow Muhammad..

you could see Allaha is what Jesus called God in Aramaic Bible
Re: According To Original Bible by Scholar8200(m): 4:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

1. These [things] Eashoa spoke, and he raised his eyes to
heaven and said, “My Father, the hour has arrived, glorify
your Son, as your Son glorifies you.

it's still the same thing bro.. son and father of Jesus used in Bible is idiomatic..
Can you articulately substantiate this in the light of John 1:18 and other parallel verses?

.. if Jesus is biological son of God, he will never answer to any other title than son of God..
The real concern arises when we, with our limited intellectual ability (such that we need generations of research to discover extant laws and phenomena) ,try to box God into our inferences else edit His Word!

besides, how can God give birth to a son? for your information bro, jews also called ezra son of God... Allah clarified it in quran.. HE said HE never begotten anyone nor anyone begotten HIM... it's in that verse i knew that jews also called ezra son of God..

Quran is the last and summary of every holy book...
But the original Bible you are quoting in John 1:18 refutes this! Ezra was so called by the jews, he never personally made this declaration like Jesus did in the verse John 17:1 and many others.
Re: According To Original Bible by Scholar8200(m): 4:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

didn't moses said whoever follows him is on right path? didn't moses prophesied Jesus? didn't moses followers follow Jesus also? Jesus prophesied Muhammad.. so if you believe in Jesus, you must follow Muhammad..

you could see Allaha is what Jesus called God in Aramaic Bible
Let's keep it simple; let's keep to the verse you quoted in your lead post as our case study shall we? The bolded has been dealt with in other threads.
Re: According To Original Bible by Bakrabas: 4:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
I don't know what evidence we need to tell our Christian brothers.Jesus (pbuh) says "...only those who follow my paths shall see the kingdom of God". As some said Christianity was invented after the death of Jesus (pbuh) that is to say Christianity is not the path of Jesus.

Brothers and sisters let's reason together.please answers these questions before you quote me.

The Great Questions

THE QUESTIONS NOBODY WANTS TO
ANSWER -
What about the Bible? Who actually wrote it?
What was the original language of the Bible?
(Hebrew? Aramaic? Koine Greek?)
NOTE: - The Bible was never in English during the
time of any prophet (not even Muhammad) -
because English did not exist until after 1066 AD !
Does the Bible exist in the original form anywhere
on earth? (No)
Why does the Catholic Bible has seven (7) more
books than the Protestant Bible?
Why do these two Bibles have different versions of
the same books?
Why are there so many mistakes and errors are
from the very first verse right up to the very last
verse?
Why do 'Born Again Christians' teach concepts
that are not from the Bible?
There is no word "Trinity" in the Bible in any
version of any language
The oldest forms of Christianity do not support the
'born again' beliefs
Jesus of the English Bible complains about the
'crucifixion'
(" Eli! Eli! Lama sabachthani? - My God! My God!
Why have You forsaken me? " ) [Mk 15:34]
How can Jesus be the " Only Begotten Son" of
John 3:16? When in Psalms 2:7 David is God's
" Begotten Son? "
Would a 'Just' God, a 'Fair' God, a 'Loving' God --
punish Jesus for the sins of the people that he
called to follow him?
What happens to people who died before Jesus
came?
What happens to those who never hear this
message?
What about innocent children who die although
their parents are not Christian?
Didn't God create Adam from dirt? -- So, why does
he need Mary to make Jesus?
And what about God?
How can God create Himself?
How can God be a man?
How can a man be a God?
How can God have a son?
The Bible says "Seth (is) the son of Adam"
and that "Adam is the son of God." [Lk 3:36]
Can't God just forgive us and not have to
kill Jesus?
And what about Jesus?
Jesus did not even carry the cross -- Simon
Cyre'ne, a passerby did! [Mk 15:21]
Jesus of the Bible was NOT on the cross for
longer than six (6) hours -- NOT three days
-- (from the 3rd to the 9th hour) [Mk 15:25
& 15:33]
Jesus of the Bible did not spend three days
and nights in the tomb -- Friday night -
until Sunday before dawn -- is not 3 days
and nights!
Jesus DID NOT claim to be God - or even
equal to God!
Re: According To Original Bible by shahydbinaliyu(m): 4:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
Scholar8200:
Let's keep it simple; let's keep to the verse you quoted in your lead post as our case study shall we? The bolded has been dealt with in other threads.

ok boss... so.. what's your say on the case study
Re: According To Original Bible by shahydbinaliyu(m): 5:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
Scholar8200:

Can you articulately substantiate this in the light of John 1:18 and other parallel verses?

The real concern arises when we, with our limited intellectual ability (such that we need generations of research to discover extant laws and phenomena) ,try to box God into our inferences else edit His Word!
But the original Bible you are quoting in John 1:18 refutes this! Ezra was so called by the jews, he never personally made this declaration like Jesus did in the verse John 17:1 and many others.

see my brother, if Jesus is the real son of God like you said, what about the other son of God In Bible and the other beggoten son of God (David)
Re: According To Original Bible by Scholar8200(m): 5:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
Bakrabas:
I don't know what evidence we need to tell our Christian brothers.Jesus (pbuh) says "...only those who follow my paths shall see the kingdom of God". As some said Christianity was invented after the death of Jesus (pbuh) that is to say Christianity is not the path of Jesus.
Please what chapter and verse did you quote this from?

Why does the Catholic Bible has seven (7) more
books than the Protestant Bible?
they include the deutero-canonical writings- not inspired.
Why do these two Bibles have different versions of
the same books?
Bro, some versions are written in plain language to help those to whom english is not a mother tongue, others are perVersions developed by the devil( he was the first to twist the Word in Gen 3:4). Only the truth calls for his deceptive efforts.
Why are there so many mistakes and errors are
from the very first verse right up to the very last
verse?
Such as?
Why do 'Born Again Christians' teach concepts
that are not from the Bible?
There is no word "Trinity" in the Bible in any
version of any language
But the concept is clearly stated in Scripture. Just like the Lord's supper and the Eucharist refer to the same practice!. Any other extra-biblical concept apart from this?
The oldest forms of Christianity do not support the
'born again' beliefs
can you be more specific about the beliefs?
Jesus of the English Bible complains about the
'crucifixion'
(" Eli! Eli! Lama sabachthani? - My God! My God!
Why have You forsaken me? " ) [Mk 15:34]
That was the agony He bore on the Cross for you and me!
How can Jesus be the " Only Begotten Son" of
John 3:16? When in Psalms 2:7 David is God's
" Begotten Son? "
That psalm was not David's self eulogy! That was a prophesy Concerning Jesus (compare Psalm 2:9 to Revelations 12:5)
Would a 'Just' God, a 'Fair' God, a 'Loving' God --
punish Jesus for the sins of the people that he
called to follow him?
Now man with all his limitations and depravity will define justice to God!
What happens to people who died before Jesus
came?
Those who died in the faith of God's promise- Paradise, others who chose wickedness - Hell. eg Job lived b4 the law yet his piety and faith in God and, like Abel did, their understanding that only the blood makes atonement for the soul, shows that God revealed Himself to the people of those periods but not all served Him Romans 1:20,21.
What happens to those who never hear this
message?
but you might have heard! What did you do with the Message?
What about innocent children who die although
their parents are not Christian?
The Judge of ALL the earth knows what to do. It's apposite we should consider ourselves.

[quote]And what about God?
How can God create Himself?
How can God be a man?
How can a man be a God?
How can God have a son?
The Bible says "Seth (is) the son of Adam"
and that "Adam is the son of God." [Lk 3:36]
Yes. See, that believers in Jesus are called sons of God Through Christ today, is not a new idea of God's! It was His purpose right from creation and restored through redemption.
Can't God just forgive us and not have to
kill Jesus?
The devil was cast out of heaven because of sin (Ezekiel 28:15) man lost Eden because of sin. Once we choose sin, we choose it's consequence (proximate- suffering and ultimate- death and separation from God) Jesus came to bear these so that when we believe Him and turn from sin, we are justified.

Jesus did not even carry the cross -- Simon
Cyre'ne, a passerby did! [Mk 15:21]
Yes He bore it for sometime after which Simon did else He might have died b4 actual crucifixion: much blood was already lost through scourging!
Jesus of the Bible was NOT on the cross for
longer than six (6) hours -- NOT three days
-- (from the 3rd to the 9th hour) [Mk 15:25
& 15:33]
Who said HE spent 3 days in the Cross?!
Jesus of the Bible did not spend three days
and nights in the tomb -- Friday night -
until Sunday before dawn -- is not 3 days
and nights!
The reference to jonah was to point to a condition of being under God's judgement for that period; this did not start after He died, it started before He died (see Isaiah 53). Death was the ultimate consequence. Rather count 3 days and 3 night from thursday night.
Jesus DID NOT claim to be God - or even
equal to God!
He didnt need to claim, He was, is and ever shall be! Revelations 1:17,8,"... I am the First and the Last,... He that liveth and was dead; and, behold,I Am alive forevermore I Am Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the Ending. John 10:30,36 I and My Father are One...because I said I am the Son Of God.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

All Atheists, Fall In / Farewell To A Beautiful Forum / How Atheists Feel On Nairaland; Part Two

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.