Stats: 3,162,407 members, 7,850,451 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:35 PM

Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? (3127 Views)

Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) / He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! / What Does She Mean By Uploading This?! **pics** (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by Gabry(f): 10:31am On Feb 03, 2009
Czarskit:

@ Gab, The Loff of ma Liphe

So u're Jamasian? Well, I'm Nigarab. . .
Let's mix cultures & come up with some Nigasians & Jamarabs. . .

Im sorry to dissapoint you now honey but Im Asian  embarassed

And I thought you said you were from Lebanon
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by Czarskit(m): 10:42am On Feb 03, 2009
@ The Loff of my Liphe

GOD forbid those turban-tying, country-bombing, world-terrorising islam extremists. . .
My Lebanese ancestry is frm ma momma, but since ma dada's Nigerian, I guess I'm Nigerian too. . .
So u Malay huh?!
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by Czarskit(m): 10:44am On Feb 03, 2009
@ The Loff of my Liphe

GOD forbid those turban-tying, country-bombing, world-terrorising islam extremists. . .
My Lebanese ancestry is frm ma momma, but since ma dada's Nigerian, I guess I'm Nigerian too. . .
So u Malay huh?! Funny enuff, u sound more 9jan than eva.
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by Gabry(f): 10:45am On Feb 03, 2009
Im a Malaysian. But my race is all over the place. Im 1/2 Chinese, 1/4 Mongolian and 1/4 Malaysian but all in all, am Asian  smiley And proud to be a Catholic!

Ahhh so now you are 1/2 Lebanese and 1/2 Nigerian yes?  grin
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by Czarskit(m): 11:05am On Feb 03, 2009
GOD 4give U! Me na ex-catholic sha, but I still gbadun the religion, besides I still got my rosary on my neck. . .
I'm Proudly Nigerian, not half, quater, one-third or one-eight.
So only u come from all those races? I wonda wat ur skin colour 'll be like. . . U stil be d Loff of my Liphe sha!
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by Gabry(f): 11:07am On Feb 03, 2009
HAHAHAHAHA! OMG! Youe sooo funny ooo. . .  grin

Have you seen my profile? My pic is there naa and thats my skin colour. Yellow like Asian.

So now you claim to be pure Nigerian? See what I told you? Nigerians dey fall in love like Instant Noodles  grin tongue And how are you an ex catholic?
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by Czarskit(m): 11:35am On Feb 03, 2009
Was born a Muslim, infact my name stinks so much of Islam.
Well, as I grew older I began my search for 'my true religion'. . .cos Islam just wasn't it. My parents were cool with it anyway so I started from African Traditional Religion to different Christain denominations which includes the Catholic church.
I left the Catholic church two years back sha, so I guess I'm that makes an ex-catholic.
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by Gabry(f): 11:38am On Feb 03, 2009
LOL and Im a renewed Catholic! grin
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by Czarskit(m): 11:44am On Feb 03, 2009
Glory to Jesus, Honour to Mary.
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by Gabry(f): 11:45am On Feb 03, 2009
But why did you left the Catholic faith?
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by Czarskit(m): 11:50am On Feb 03, 2009
Just like Islam, it wasn't 4 me. Seems it's working for U. . .
Well I attend a Pentecostal Church sha. . .cos it works for me.
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by Gabry(f): 11:54am On Feb 03, 2009
Well uhm. . . Its does not really work for me actually. . . I join it cause my whole family join it.

Im all mixed up. embarassed

I believe in some of the Catholic teaching, some of Buddhism and Hinduism
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by Czarskit(m): 12:15pm On Feb 03, 2009
It's normal to believe a few doctrines of other religions. I'm in same shoes, cos I enjoy some Hindu doctrines as well.
But u shouldn't hold on to a religious faith just because other people do. U should excercise Freedom of Religion, cos it's ur right (except in the lands of 'em extremists).
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by Gabry(f): 12:39pm On Feb 03, 2009
I wish it were that easy bu it aint ooo. . . sad

But the reason also why I go to church its because thats whee I get to sing and express myself smiley
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by eyonigger(m): 4:00pm On Feb 03, 2009
Gab, why una come turn clones thread to personal chat?"Gab I need to talk to u about something. Please email me at creamboy12@yahoo.com.
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by Czarskit(m): 11:54pm On Feb 03, 2009
@ Gab
U funny sha. . . So u r a chorister as well? How nice!
Well, that's much of a reason for going 2 church. As 4 me, religion is more than just music. . .it's Life!
Yeah, switching 'faiths' ain't that easy. . .but it's not so hard either.

It's a tin of the mind really, cos where u practice/worship doesn't matter 'much'. It might sound stupid though, but when I was a Catholic (by faith), I worshipped in the mosque (just to please my Dad). . .
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by alfchye(m): 1:27am On Feb 04, 2009
Try puttin on a mask whenever she is around.Ode
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by Czarskit(m): 1:48am On Feb 04, 2009
GOOD LORD! ! ! Abeg oh! I beg all of una in the name of whomever una dey serve.
I always 'passed thru' the Romance section without making posts until my favourite thread in the Phones section was deleted.

Na so una dey run tinz 4 here?! In about 24 hrs I've bin called an 'ode' and a 'mumu' unnecessarily. I'll let it pass though, cos I'll link these unnecessary insults to jealousy.

I hope U & eyonigger don't die of whatever is eating y'all. U guys can chew my nuts if u like. . .

Olorun! Ma jè ki awón aiye yon mi je o.
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by Gabry(f): 1:53am On Feb 04, 2009
Czarskit:

@ Gab
U funny sha. . . So u r a chorister as well? How nice!
Well, that's much of a reason for going 2 church. As 4 me, religion is more than just music. . .it's Life!
Yeah, switching 'faiths' ain't that easy. . .but it's not so hard either.

It's a tin of the mind really, cos where u practice/worship doesn't matter 'much'. It might sound stupid though, but when I was a Catholic (by faith), I worshipped in the mosque (just to please my Dad). . .

sad sad sigh. . . Its not that easy in malaysia if you wanna switch faith. Over here its like commiting murder. . . everyone will mock you and stuff but also the reason why I stayed its because my bf is a Catholic. In fact, a strong one too. So am trying my best.

I can see you're a very good son. I admire people whom are like that. grin kiss
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by Gabry(f): 1:53am On Feb 04, 2009
alfchye:

Try puttin on a mask whenever she is around.Ode

ROTFLMYO LMAO LOL grin grin grin
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by Gabry(f): 1:55am On Feb 04, 2009
eyonigger:

Gab, why una come turn clones thread to personal chat?"Gab I need to talk to u about something. Please email me at creamboy12@yahoo.com.

pele oooo. . . I cannot help it. Im always like that online and in reality. . . I know Im a nuisance. . . sad embarassed what is it that you wanna talk about?
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by Czarskit(m): 1:57am On Feb 04, 2009
He's a Nigerian na. He wan tel u say he love u. . . Tufiakwa!
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by Czarskit(m): 2:08am On Feb 04, 2009
Gaby, lyf hard oh! Ur secret e-admirers wan chop me raw 4 dis section. Well as 4 ur religion, it's good enuff to believe in GOD first of all but how you want to serve HIM should b ur choice to make.

As 4 we in 9ja here, nobody has ur time, besides on conversion u get to be treated in a special way sef.
U should see the hustle for believers/converts. . . I almost returned to Islam last year but . . . GOD knows what held me back.
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by Gabry(f): 2:12am On Feb 04, 2009
Czarskit:

He's a Nigerian na. He wan tel u say he love u. . . Tufiakwa!

Ah Ah, so because I came out with that thread now you dey tease me abi? tongue

Czarskit:

Gaby, lyf hard oh! Ur secret e-admirers wan chop me raw 4 dis section. Well as 4 ur religion, it's good enuff to believe in GOD first of all but how you want to serve HIM should b ur choice to make.

As 4 we in 9ja here, nobody has ur time, besides on conversion u get to be treated in a special way sef.
U should see the hustle for believers/converts. . . I[b] almost returned to Islam last year [/b] but . . . GOD knows what held me back.

Dont get easily influence oooo. . .   sad

In malaysia, once youre a Muslim, you cannot change. If you change, you will be sentence in jail. Its against the law and if you're a Muslim regardless female or male and you marry a Non muslim, the Non Muslim will be forced to be a Muslim automatically. Just the way the King and government sets it but I believe Muslim in general is not like that cause thats not how other Muslim countries run. They dont forced people to be what they dont want to be. Its just in Malaysia sad
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by Czarskit(m): 2:43am On Feb 04, 2009
Islam is somewhat like that. Ever heard of 'Jihad'?! Or the 'Crusades' perhaps. . .

Pardon me, but Islam & The Catholics av a means of restricting ur beliefs which made me switch.

Una Religious Laws na wa o! Religious extremists are present in 9ja but they don't have any influence the country's laws. Though Islamic Laws are used to pass judgements on erring believers in some parts.
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by Gabry(f): 2:52am On Feb 04, 2009
Are you serious? But like in indonesia and Brunei is a Muslim country but they dont force their people to move to Muslim naa. They still have their freewill to choose. sad

Na waaa ooo. . . Now we both sound so serious shocked sad embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by Czarskit(m): 3:27am On Feb 04, 2009
They don't av to force you, but the consequences can't be ignored in most cases. . .yours 4 example.
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by Gabry(f): 3:28am On Feb 04, 2009
ok ooo. . . Hey, can we not sound serious now? I feel very down. . . i need like somthing to spice me up! like some wild animal party or somthing! grin
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by Czarskit(m): 3:59am On Feb 04, 2009
Chilli Pepper 'll do the spicing trick. . . tongue
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by Gabry(f): 4:00am On Feb 04, 2009
Tell me your speciality on that one bro. wink
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by Czarskit(m): 4:15am On Feb 04, 2009
cool Let me re-introduce myslf, I am 'Count Ladislas Draculia'. . . U ain't scared, are u?
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by Czarskit(m): 4:20am On Feb 04, 2009
Gab is down embarassed

She Is Very Heartless For What She Did / WTF With All This Valentine Threads On NL? / Advice To Black Girls

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49