Stats: 3,160,576 members, 7,843,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? (3124 Views)

Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) / He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! / What Does She Mean By Uploading This?! **pics** (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by Gabry(f): 6:33am On Feb 04, 2009
Czarskit:

cool Let me re-introduce myslf, I am 'Count Ladislas Draculia'. . . U ain't scared, are u?

Huh? OMG!!! shocked shocked shocked Dejavu! shocked shocked shocked grin

Did you know that I am Madam Dracula of Nairaland? smiley cool

And what do you mean Im down? pele ooo. . . I had to run just now cause my dog bit my . . . my. . . clothes embarassed
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by eyonigger(m): 10:47am On Feb 04, 2009
Czarskit, aint nobody hating on u or jealous , u did thangz that called for insults, anyway Gab, plz email me there, I'll tell u what's up.
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by Czarskit(m): 12:24pm On Feb 04, 2009
@ Gab
Your, your. . .clothes? Hmmn. . .
Bite the dog back na. 50-50 no cheating or beta stil, bite its clothes.

@ eyonigger
The first person who spotted the 'reply turned topic' wasn't insultive. It occurs due to signal drops, perhaps a visit 2 d fones section 'll convince ur stupid a*s. If u like be hating, I don't care man, besides I feel better when ppl hate on me' cos it only makes me stronger. Akoshibero!

I'm loving the hate Man!
I wonda y I'm typing this sef. . .

*walks off humming 'Olorun Majé' & 'Omiye lala'* tongue
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by Gabry(f): 12:26pm On Feb 04, 2009
Czarskit:

@ Gab

I no be cannibal ooo embarassed
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by Czarskit(m): 12:47pm On Feb 04, 2009
Na bite I talk oh! I no say make u chop am. . .
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by smooooooth: 12:54pm On Feb 04, 2009
i must tell you the truth, if no body does, not even your GF is bold enuf to be honest.

now you are fine, really cute, good body weight too, every girls dream

but the real reason she wont marry u is, she is worried bout having kids, as stupid as you!!!!!!
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by eyonigger(m): 3:04pm On Feb 04, 2009
Czarskit:

@ Gab

@ eyonigger
The first person who spotted the 'reply turned topic' wasn't insultive. It occurs due to signal drops, perhaps a visit 2 d fones section 'll convince ur stupid a*s. If u like be hating, I don't care man, besides I feel better when ppl hate on me' cos it only makes me stronger. Akoshibero!

I'm loving the hate Man!
I wonda y I'm typing this sef. . .

*walks off humming 'Olorun Majé' & 'Omiye lala'* tongue

Lol, correct guy, Gab holler @ me na, u no jst wan halla.
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by Gabry(f): 3:56pm On Feb 04, 2009
I have hollerd you naaa. Check you email
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by eyonigger(m): 4:08pm On Feb 04, 2009
Replied u too Gab.
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by Gabry(f): 4:42pm On Feb 04, 2009
Ok, I have replied you and I hope it helps. Good luck to you oo. smiley
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by romsky: 4:58pm On Feb 04, 2009
Pardner Mr. T will hia about ur excapades
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by Gabry(f): 2:45am On Feb 05, 2009
It aint that bad like what ure thinking oooo and Mr T saw the emails
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by eyonigger(m): 8:43am On Feb 05, 2009
romade:

Pardner Mr. T will hia about ur excapades

Dont cause wahala ooo, nothing dey happen!!!
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by Gabry(f): 8:45am On Feb 05, 2009
He just dey joke grin
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by darqly(m): 6:48pm On Feb 05, 2009
@poster, Hook up with eyo-negro. You 2 have boatloads in common, !!
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by dawoyo(m): 9:47pm On Feb 05, 2009
@Poster,
Why do you keep beards? Though 2 me, you look cute in d pic of u, ur sis and D1 but the oda 2, wowo baptize you there seriously. I think all you need do is self motivation, you need to know you are cute and treat yourself as cute.
By d way, na dsame mama dsame papa produce you and your sister? Men she b mami water when compared 2 you as regards beauty oooooooooooo
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by koolboi(m): 10:05pm On Feb 05, 2009
guy, hope thats not ur chick beside keke, because u r finer finer finer than her. nuthing will attract me to such a round faced girl coz she aint sexy @all

she may just be kidding, but she certainly is not as fine az u

gba bee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by clones666(m): 11:58pm On Feb 05, 2009
darqly:

@poster, Hook up with eyo-negro. You 2 have boatloads in common, !!

boatloads in what manner? u shack Chelsea gin? wat do we have in common?

dawoyo:

@Poster,
Why do you keep beards? Though 2 me, you look cute in d pic of u, ur sis and D1 but the oda 2, wowo baptize you there seriously. I think all you need do is self motivation, you need to know you are cute and treat yourself as cute.
By d way, na dsame mama dsame papa produce you and your sister? Men she b mami water when compared 2 you as regards beauty oooooooooooo

Nobody in person has ever complained about my beards.

koolboi:

guy, hope thats not ur chick beside keke, because u r finer finer finer than her. nuthing will attract me to such a round faced girl coz she aint sexy @all

she may just be kidding, but she certainly is not as fine az u

gba bee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No she aint, seriously she is my sister, my gurl is way finer than my sis, even though I know my sis if beautiful.
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by afiamanu(f): 12:05am On Feb 06, 2009
Men she b mami water when compared 2 you as regards beauty oooooooooooo
are u blind, mad or both, that girl in the pic is veryy pretty!
Re: Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? by eyonigger(m): 12:11am On Feb 06, 2009
Gurl wey be model, shown in so many Nija musical video no fyn, mehn beef plenty for nland!!

Do You Believe In Public Display Of Affection (PDA)? / What Do Married Men Think Of When They See Women Prettier Than Their Wives / 10 Most Common Beauty Mistakes Made By Women That Turn Men Off.