Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

In-laws Attack! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / In-laws Attack! (8791 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Mother In-laws Too Mean Towards Their Daughter In-laws?. / What My In-Laws Served Me (photo) / Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In-laws Attack! by Ewuro4: 7:06pm On Apr 25, 2015
thetruthnl:

Don't mind all these TOUTS!They think everyone was train by Touts like them.Let them go and fight their MILs and leave women who have a wonderful life.

You got that right. I for one second thought OP modified his post.

What is so exciting about domestic violence sef?

I'm out jare.
Re: In-laws Attack! by thetruthnl: 7:08pm On Apr 25, 2015
bukatyne:

You seem to know all about me while I do not even know you exist

Is it the fact We were together for 8yrs that is your problem? Or is not my fault Nobody can stand your disgusting self for long?

Pele, I can understand.

I mean who has the time to stalk people and release facts If not bitter lonely people?

Is This the only thing you know about me? Read my post history, you might get something for your next post.

You This child conceived from a broken condom
And to think the person you are having an orgasm for denied you.

I am here to expose people like you,fake bitc.hes who have no life and find comfort on a faceless Forum.
You think you are important?Bitc.h you ain't even important to the man you call husband and you think i actually care for you?
At least i have time,but for a so called married woman like you,you actually have a looooooot of time trolling the internet.
You lonely frustrated wife!How do you even cope?NL is the only life you have and you know it.

You product of a witch,me having orgasm for a overused nonentity like you?You must be dreaming.
Forming born again,pray very hard,maybe just maybe you will be forgiven of all the atrocities you committed for 8 years.

7 Likes

Re: In-laws Attack! by bukatyne(f): 7:17pm On Apr 25, 2015
thetruthnl:

I am here to expose people like you,fake bitc.hes who have no life and find comfort on a faceless Forum.
You think you are important?Bitc.h you ain't even important to the man you call husband and you think i actually care for you?
At least i have time,but for a so called married woman like you,you actually have a looooooot of time trolling the internet.
You lonely frustrated wife!How do you even cope?NL is the only life you have and you know it.

You product of a witch,me having orgasm for a overused nonentity like you?You must be dreaming.
Forming born again,pray very hard,maybe just maybe you will be forgiven of all the atrocities you committed for 8 years.

You have not read my posts to get new facts?

Spending a lot of time means frustrated? A number of your friends spend long hours too

Perhaps We are all frustrated.

To think it is lack of comprehension that made you start jumping about like catfish

I am waiting for new facts.

7 Likes

Re: In-laws Attack! by thetruthnl: 7:31pm On Apr 25, 2015
bukatyne:

You have not read my posts to get new facts?

Spending a lot of time means frustrated? A number of your friends spend long hours too

Perhaps We are all frustrated.

To think it is lack of comprehension that made you start jumping about like catfish

I am waiting for new facts.

ahahahha this bit.ch is so boring yawn... undecided
So tell me, exactly how much semen do you have to swallow to become that stupid?
You act as though your stupidity is a virtue.
Waiting,pffff that's all you do ,and what is there not to wait?Husband is probably enjoying himself with someone new and sweet,while you here grin.He had so much ride that ugly ass than he is tired to see the same Bleep.ing ass.You should be ashamed of yourself!Poor guy,he has to do with this lonely woman everyday,i don't blame him though!you are STALE!
You have all the facts written on your post,you need none!Loneliness,frustration and stupidity.
You need to find a solution to your lonely life,Damn!you are very sad,i know...
Stand by,i am here to keep you company,eh thank me later wink.

7 Likes

Re: In-laws Attack! by bukatyne(f): 7:40pm On Apr 25, 2015
thetruthnl:

So tell me, exactly how much semen do you have to swallow to become that stupid?
Waiting,pffff that's all you do ,and what is there not to wait?Husband is probably enjoying himself with someone new and sweet,while you here grin.
You have all the facts written on your post,you need none!Loneliness,frustration and stupidity.

You are Repeating same things over and over.

Go and find something productive to with yourself.

Only a sad, lonely and frustrated person thinks everyone is same.

Goodbye and hope you find the peace that has So eluded you all This while

OP:

Sorry for derailing your thread and I hope you find a lasting solution.

4 Likes

Re: In-laws Attack! by thetruthnl: 7:47pm On Apr 25, 2015
bukatyne:

You are Repeating same things over and over.

Go and find something productive to with yourself.

Only a sad, lonely and frustrated person thinks everyone is same.

Goodbye and hope you find the peace that has So eluded you all This while

OP:

Sorry for derailing your thread and I hope you find a lasting solution.

I am repeating nothing,the truth is i don't do STALE very well,that's what happen when you are overused.Nothing special about you,you are boring.
Nah... only sad and overused abandoned wife think everyone is same.
Where are you going?You have noone to talk to or to go to?
You live for NL,and goodby to you too and i hope your husband find something worthy to keep you by his side every weekend at least and probably remove you from this lonely and frustrated life of yours.
In your next life,don't let a man overuse your hymen for 8 years before making you his wife,he probably married you out of pity and see what that has cost you? sad

4 Likes

Re: In-laws Attack! by thetruthnl: 7:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
I know she is gonna come back!just wait and see how lonely she is grin

4 Likes

Re: In-laws Attack! by crackhaus: 9:07pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ewuro4:
Abeg how in the world is this situation exactly the same with "the slapped MIL thread".

OP abi you retaliated your MIL's slap and you modified your post ni

Gosh. SMH
LOL... That's what happens when people keep carrying baggage around from thread to thread... they start goofing, drawing irrelevant analogies, and pointing sticky fingers. grin

That other thread was hinged on the argument that a woman should not slap, retaliate, or get into a physical altercation/disagreement with her MIL regardless the cause.
I honestly don't see how that particular story relates with this one.

7 Likes

Re: In-laws Attack! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ewuro4:

What is?

Fem ma ba e ja oh grin

Kì ni mo she oooo grin
Re: In-laws Attack! by coogar: 9:41pm On Apr 25, 2015
crackhaus:

LOL... That's what happens when people keep carrying baggage around from thread to thread... they start goofing, drawing irrelevant analogies, and pointing sticky fingers. grin

That other thread was hinged on the argument that a woman should not slap, retaliate, or get into a physical altercation/disagreement with her MIL regardless the cause.

thetruthnl:

Waiting,pffff that's all you do ,and what is there not to wait?Husband is probably enjoying himself with someone new and sweet,while you here grin.He had so much ride that ugly ass than he is tired to see the same Bleep.ing ass.You should be ashamed of yourself!Poor guy,he has to do with this lonely woman everyday,i don't blame him though!you are STALE!

4 Likes

Re: In-laws Attack! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 25, 2015
thetruthnl:

She started it,why will she quote someone just because she has a different opinion?I hate cowards and women who think they have to hate on other women just because they are nothing like them.
Look at her post towards the quiet EDWIFE,how is that her business?Was she trying to mock her or what? undecided

Okk you felt she done wrong, you couldn't have chastised her without being so incredibly personal and nasty.

Quoting someone is different from abusing someone, unless I missing something I didnt see where she abused edwife. There is still something called chivalry you know, be nice wink

5 Likes

Re: In-laws Attack! by MMotimo: 7:02am On Apr 26, 2015
Reminds me of Sunny Ade's song:

Ka l'aya to buru
Iye o pe ki o pa ni
Abi ki o ma pa ni
Ko dabi eni l'aya ire
Ti o l'ana ire

Sunny said evil inlaws are worse than an evil wife

1 Like

Re: In-laws Attack! by veave(f): 7:24am On Apr 26, 2015
Please come here and tell us the reason why your brother inlaws would even think of giving you the evil eye talk more of laying hands on you and your property. There must be something you are doing wrongly, or not doing at all. What effontry? Are you a door mat?

As regards your post. Make sure your kids don't go visiting that woman in the next 10years. Not even her daughter either. What nonsense!!!
Re: In-laws Attack! by veave(f): 7:26am On Apr 26, 2015
thetruthnl:

I am repeating nothing,the truth is i don't do STALE very well,that's what happen when you are overused.Nothing special about you,you are boring.
Nah... only sad and overused abandoned wife think everyone is same.
Where are you going?You have noone to talk to or to go to?
You live for NL,and goodby to you too and i hope your husband find something worthy to keep you by his side every weekend at least and probably remove you from this lonely and frustrated life of yours.
In your next life,don't let a man overuse your hymen for 8 years before making you his wife,he probably married you out of pity and see what that has cost you? sad

Jesus!!! What is this?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: In-laws Attack! by ATMC(f): 8:30am On Apr 26, 2015
@All of you saying 'arrest the BILs and charge them to court'...Are we in America? How will you feel going to court with a family whether by law or blood...the feeling is not cool at all. You know sometimes somebody may offend you and you keep calm waiting for a trivial offence from same person to strike. I think that's what happened in this case.
@Op settle with this people, onwee ife fa iji, give it to them...instead of fighting them with the law. Remember, oburokwa Onye kpoo police na- e- win. You might receive a shock when this issue escalates more than now.

2 Likes

Re: In-laws Attack! by thetruthnl: 12:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
fem29:

Okk you felt she done wrong, you couldn't have chastised her without being so incredibly personal and nasty.

Quoting someone is different from abusing someone, unless I missing something I didnt see where she abused edwife. There is still something called chivalry you know, be nice wink

Exactly you missed something because you are not familiar with these convent wiches....
quoting someone and laughing without giving any explanation when they asked why?That laugh is pure despite,a way of mocking her, i will tell you why,because she is among the few who keep it real,her opinion in another thread should not be carried over in every other thread and what amaze me is it happened weeks ago.

Imagine a woman calling another woman hypocrite just because she had a different opinion on a matter which does not in anyway concern them.That should tell you that these women are frustrated and angry...they just can't accept that we all can't have the same opinion on issues.A woman from a good home will know that it is wrong to slap an adult irrespective of who they are.

Chivalry you said,nahhh-it won't work with the species of women we have here,how many of them act ladylike? undecided like i said you are not aware of many things...

6 Likes

Re: In-laws Attack! by Beetle: 12:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
thetruthnl:

Exactly you missed something because you are not familiar with these convent wiches....
quoting someone and laughing without giving any explanation when they asked why?well i will tell you,because she is among the few who keep it real,her opinion in another thread should not be carried over in every other thread and what amaze me is it happened weeks ago.

Imagine a woman calling another woman hypocrite just because she had a different opinion on a matter which does not in anyway concern them.That should tell you that these women are frustrated and angry...they just can't accept that we all can't have the same opinion on issues.A woman from a good home will know that it is wrong to slap an adult irrespective of who they are.

Chivalry you said,nahhh-it won't work with the species of women we have here,how many of them act ladylike? undecided like i said you are not aware of many things...

And you're aware of many things. You're cussing out someone who you felt cussed out a fellow human being. Don't you think you're doing exactly the same thing. Correct the person and move on. Seems to me you have a vendetta against Bukatyne.

To be honest I still think some of these ladies here are hypocrites. The common denominator here is an evil MIL. The difference is the other MIL attacked the wife, in this case she sent her sons to do the work cos it's a man. So at the end of the day, an evil MIL is exactly that; evil.

I don't understand MILs to be honest, you've gained a son/daughter and yet they let envy take over their heart. What happened to live and let live, the world will be a better place without all of these wahala. Life is difficult as it is without bringing all of these in-law business into it.

6 Likes

Re: In-laws Attack! by thetruthnl: 1:03pm On Apr 26, 2015
Don't know why all these people are quoting me,focus on the thread and stay the hell out of my post.
Niggas mind your damn business! undecided
I don't care what you think of me or care for y'all.

4 Likes

Re: In-laws Attack! by bennyrazz: 9:19pm On Apr 26, 2015
yawns*
Re: In-laws Attack! by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 28, 2015
thetruthnl:
Don't know why all these people are quoting me,focus on the thread and stay the hell out of my post.
Niggas mind your damn business! undecided
I don't care what you think of me or care for y'all.

See as you dey make mouth here because you are hiding under another moniker.

typical of a coward!
Edwife and buka would have settled this maturely without you interfering with your big mouth!

It was only a matter of time your true self will reveal njokusboy!

Style of writing will always give people out.
Imagine the blabarish you type here and of cos the mods will give a blind eyes to it.
If i type, i receive ban.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: In-laws Attack! by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 28, 2015
crackhaus:

You are also guilty of this, quit the blames.
Where are my documents!

2 Likes

Re: In-laws Attack! by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 28, 2015
Chillisauce:

See as you dey make mouth here because you are hiding under another moniker.

typical of a coward!
Edwife and buka would have settled this maturely without you interfering with your big mouth!

It was only a matter of time your true self will reveal njokusboy!

Style of writing will always give people out.
Imagine the blabarish you type here and of cos the mods will give a blind eyes to it.
If i type, i receive ban.

Lmao, so you honestly think that dude is me....

What shall we not see on NL cheesy cheesy grin

Truth is, I don't mind being him but what you don't know is that I don't need another account to say what I feel....

Njokusboy=thetruthnl.....

Very funny undecided undecided undecided
Re: In-laws Attack! by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 28, 2015
Infact lemme go through the thread and find out what I am accused of

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In-laws Attack! by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 28, 2015
thetruthnl:

You should be very ashamed of yourself,she obviously has more class and maturity than you have.
You are a coward for not answering her after you stupidly quoted her with your childish and classless behaviour.
I thought you were newlywed?what happened to your husband that you are everyday around the clock on NL?

You are frustrated and you know why?because there is nothing for the man to see or explore in you after ruffling you for 8 years before marrying you.you have been overused!You are bored and so does your so cold husband.In a saturday like this,when couple spend time together,you are here as early as 8:00 am and you still here. sad.

Lmao, this dude is definitely more direct than me....

Bia chillisauce, this is not my style...
Thtruthnl is not njokusboy....

Abi ur menstrual cramps don start again grin grin

2 Likes

Re: In-laws Attack! by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 28, 2015
njokusboy:

Lmao, so you honestly think that dude is me[b]....[/b]

What shall we not see on NL cheesy cheesy grin

Truth is, I don't mind being him but what you don't know is that I don't need another account to say what I feel[b]....[/b]

Njokusboy=thetruthnl.....

Very funny undecided undecided undecided

i aint stupid. I have done my homework wink
you are definitely him.
I didnt expect you otherwise to agree.
Next time you want to take a swipe on someone trying so hard to depict their lives, make sure this your username its deactivated.

4 Likes

Re: In-laws Attack! by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 28, 2015
Chillisauce:

you are definitely him.
Next time you want to take a swipe on someone trying so hard to depict their lives, make sure this your username its deactivated.

Bwahahahaha, so you honestly believe this...

Which beast is liking this nonsense sef?
God punish dat person undecided

Oya swear by ur left b"00b?? angry angry

1 Like

Re: In-laws Attack! by crackhaus: 10:13am On Apr 28, 2015
Chillisauce:

You are also guilty of this, quit the blames.
Where are my documents!
I'm sorry, I don't follow...
What exactly am I also guilty of?

2 Likes

Re: In-laws Attack! by socrateez(m): 3:48pm On Apr 28, 2015
If you married your wife in the proper African way recognized by the courts, you have 100% right to disallow her visiting your in laws with cogent reasons. You won't do it just to assert your "power" but because there is a legitimate reason to do so. It was enough to say you didn't have the financial resources to sponsor the trip at that time, even if you have five cars, and that your wife and kids would visit them at a later date. I am suspicious of the MIL insisting that they come at that time and even sponsoring other BILs to assault you.

Your BILs have also displayed stupidity of the highest order to have come to molest you. It show the level of domination their mum has over their lives. They deserve pity. A man who lives to satisfy the desire of others deserve pity.

I'm happy to know that your wife is disappointed with the way things have turned out. I'm sure she did not expect that the issue would degenerate to this extent.

I advise you protect yourself under the ambit of the law. If they ever call to threaten you, go to the police and lodge a complaint that your life is being threatened. They would be made to writ an undertaking never to do that again.

Secondly, now that your wife sees what has happened, I expect her to be wary of the family and know that they're ready to break her home. This is the time for you both to build a solid trust and resolve to love each other even more than before. Your MIL desire that the family break up will never happen so, your wife won't have reason to go back to them. In any case, your wife will survive her so you don't have to worry.

The Lord be with you.

1 Like

Re: In-laws Attack! by Konboko: 9:19pm On Apr 28, 2015
veave:
Please come here and tell us the reason why your brother inlaws would even think of giving you the evil eye talk more of laying hands on you and your property. There must be something you are doing wrongly, or not doing at all. What effontry? Are you a door mat?

As regards your post. Make sure your kids don't go visiting that woman in the next 10years. Not even her daughter either. What nonsense!!!
Thanks. My kids never step their feet there. Not in this life time. As for my brother in law me think they are transferring their personal beef with their sis to me or maybe they expected too much from me and I am not meeting up.
Re: In-laws Attack! by Konboko: 9:23pm On Apr 28, 2015
Chillisauce:

you are definitely him.

I am not him. And this is as true as truth can be. A person and real life experience.
Re: In-laws Attack! by jadelyn007(f): 5:08am On Apr 29, 2015
Beetle:

And you're aware of many things. You're cussing out someone who you felt cussed out a fellow human being. Don't you think you're doing exactly the same thing. Correct the person and move on. Seems to me you have a vendetta against Bukatyne.

To be honest I still think some of these ladies here are hypocrites. The common denominator here is an evil MIL. The difference is the other MIL attacked the wife, in this case she sent her sons to do the work cos it's a man. So at the end of the day, an evil MIL is exactly that; evil.

I don't understand MILs to be honest, you've gained a son/daughter and yet they let envy take over their heart. What happened to live and let live, the world will be a better place without all of these wahala. Life is difficult as it is without bringing all of these in-law business into it.
exactly my dear, I hate double standards for what ever reasons, both mother-in-laws are evil only that one is using her foot soldiers instead of doing the dirty work herself. If she had her way or d strength she would have flew herself to op's house to give him a dirty slap for saying no, n I would never blame the op if he slapped her right back.

Op lock up those in-laws n make sure they r not let out until they pay for damages to the last penny!!!

If you don't agree with my decisions as your inlaw there r other ways to go about it without resorting to violence but since u have chosen that path, expect my humble self to go all out with you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Great Things About Your Marriage / POSITIVE Meaning Of This Words -FAIL,END,NO,IMPOSSIBLE / Will You Be In the Labor Room With Your Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.