Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,988 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... (56948 Views)

A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets / Man Beats Up Girlfriend After Promising Her Money But Only Gave Her Sex / ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by afolayangs(m): 10:46am On Apr 24, 2015
I concur. A woman shd not buy what she can't afford on another man's head
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 24, 2015
chaiiii dat lady fall hand big time mehnnn,she wan quick chop and run cheesy
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by valmunich(m): 10:46am On Apr 24, 2015
Some ladies shaa...
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by charles1363(m): 10:46am On Apr 24, 2015
so how does DAT concern Nigeria Students
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 24, 2015
nice reaction from the guy, to me dats d height of maturity, what he wanted was not just a girlfrnd but a wife(there is a clear difference between both), it was a simple test she failed and for the record is not about being broke

2 Likes

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 24, 2015
The guy na Father wey no wan marry grin grin
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by permanentgrace(m): 10:47am On Apr 24, 2015
So who is losing now after spending 250k?
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by queensmith: 10:47am On Apr 24, 2015
i have a handbag that costs 600k - imo it was a waste of money.

Now the guy is a premium level of mumu, no1 is shopping ideal for a first date?

You cant go to a restaurant and have a conversation? Visit a gallery or a show?

go to a bar and have drinks? or at least watch a movie and talk about it after?

and he bought the bag for her then dumped her? no he isn't winning here. His magarity knows no bounds.
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Kassidy90(m): 10:47am On Apr 24, 2015
Islie:
Let me comment before lalasticlala push it to FP

The man should have take her to a normal boutique and taste her taste and not an expensive one where something worth 50,000 would be sold for almost 150,000
It was a test and she failed the girl was supposed to suggest another cheaper boutique. ..... ...
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by XBLadez: 10:47am On Apr 24, 2015
That girl is a thief! grin If the guy was poor like some fools here are saying, he wouldn't have paid for the bag. It was a simple test of conservativeness, and the bi..tch failed woefully. Although, she stole something expensive, but it's not worth exchanging for a husband

4 Likes

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by jhidey08(m): 10:47am On Apr 24, 2015
rattlesnake:
Ode......she did not commit any offence.....every girl get level too....
and dat's exactly y she was shown d red card, her level is way higher Dan d guy's
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by siegfried99(m): 10:47am On Apr 24, 2015
clip:
He ran a test for the lady and she failed.
The lady should have suggested another lower boutique, to show she can manage resources.
Can she truly buy the bag for 250k if it is her money?

I doubt
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 24, 2015
MEANINGLESS
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by naijaboiy: 10:48am On Apr 24, 2015
vislabraye:

And if you check, last week she was praying to God for a husband. God gave her one and she treated him like a mugu
HaHaHaHa!! gringrin

Exactly o. Even if you get high taste,,pretend for once.

When you get married you can start buying all the buyables.
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by joystickextendr: 10:48am On Apr 24, 2015
250k bag? silly girl
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by swimcash(m): 10:48am On Apr 24, 2015
broke Ass dude tryin 2 claim papas, nw regreatin y he paid 4 d bag
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by blazeee: 10:48am On Apr 24, 2015
naijaboiy:
This has got nothing to do with being broke.

A wise lady will not pick a bag of that price even if it's a high brow boutique. I'm pretty sure there are other items there that she could have bought even though they'll be more expensive compared to normal boutique prices. But less than 250k.

Some ladies nor sharp sha. Even if you have high taste can't you pretend for once?

See the way she just let a "Ready made" husband go. cheesy

Good luck next time you hear? grin
She was tested and she failed d test. Nw let assume dat d boutique got loads of expensive stuff, she shld use her head by pretending to care about d prices nd mkn him nt to buy her stuff frm dere.....nd probably talking her else were,much cheaper dan dat store

1 Like

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by deb(m): 10:49am On Apr 24, 2015
She's not a smart girl at all.

5 Likes

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by anigbajumo(m): 10:49am On Apr 24, 2015
LadyX:
I think the man wanted to test her. For those saying he's broke you could be wrong. It's written that he works in oil and gas. Besides he paid for the bag.

He just wanted to see the kind of wife he was going to marry.
Exactly u ar on d right track.....clap 4yer self..

1 Like

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by jamillion: 10:49am On Apr 24, 2015
Gold diggers everywhere diz dayz sad , before if you whant to marry descent girl you can easily have them from poor homes, but now they ar the worst...

1 Like

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by TS2(m): 10:49am On Apr 24, 2015
I think he's a very wise guy and that was a very valid reason to break up.

Wait...dont blame him for taking her to an expensive shop. Do you buy everything you like when you go to somewhere pricey?

If she cannot afford it and she doesnt have it normally then why go there and pick it? Its a sign of things to come.

Correct guy.
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by jhidey08(m): 10:49am On Apr 24, 2015
queensmith:

and he bought the bag for her then dumped her? no he isn't winning here. His magarity knows no bounds.

he never told u he is playing game, I don't c him as a maga but a guy who doesn't lyk dragging issues with people, I respect his decision.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by bbjummy: 10:50am On Apr 24, 2015
onyenze123:

who told u that all oil n gas workers are rich?!
people's mentality sha
She never said oil and gas workers are rich.
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Aminat508(f): 10:51am On Apr 24, 2015
jaybee3:

abeg where your community dey?
Egbon.... U won buy 250k land
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 24, 2015

6 Likes

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by 2scorehigh(m): 10:51am On Apr 24, 2015
Obviously, the guy was testing her management skills and longer-throat meter.

Sadly, she failed all the tests woefully.

Well, I hope the said bag can wipe away her tears, sorrows and regrets... if any.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by sdavirus: 10:51am On Apr 24, 2015
The point of paying for the bag is to show you guys that the money is not the problem. Broke guys will be more likely not to pay. He went there for a particular reason. Everyone has that one quality that they are looking for, and unfortunately, or fortunately for him, she failed. All those saying he's broke, please quit the fakery. There are a million things that could be done with 250k.

6 Likes

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by naijaboiy: 10:52am On Apr 24, 2015
queensmith:

And you think the 250k is a problem to him?

I didn't read when he complained before paying the money.

He was only trying to test the lady and that's all.

In my opinion the man didn't lose at all. In fact he won with a wide margin. Imagine he marries her and then she starts to demand for different things just to soothe her high taste.

The lady in question is the mumu instead. She was not sharp enough to see the test and act wise.

8 Likes

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by LadyX(f): 10:52am On Apr 24, 2015
onyenze123:

who told u that all oil n gas workers are rich?!
people's mentality sha
No one told me...I just see it on NL. Though the fact that he paid for the bag means that he could afford it.

3 Likes

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 24, 2015
If the story is true...

The lady is greedy for collecting a bag she can't personally afford...

The man is childish for dumping her after she took the bag. Why not make your resentment known there and then in the boutique?

Infact, this was an encounter between a Boy and a Girl and not a MAN and a WOMAN
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Akinife(m): 10:52am On Apr 24, 2015
What are u guys saying... What if the guy was testing a church gal....I guess he was only trying to know how prudent or demanding she is.
Please the guy made a smart move!!!

2 Likes

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by jhidey08(m): 10:52am On Apr 24, 2015
swimcash:
broke Ass dude tryin 2 claim papas, nw regreatin y he paid 4 d bag
Bros, u call sum1 who paid 250k for a bag and gave a gal a red card a broke ass? U must b using ur legs to think, it's not 2,500naira oo, 250,000. How much u get for bank??

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) / This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? / Five Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.