Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? (56916 Views)

Are Spy Apps Or Phone Bugging Apps Real? / Inside Life: What My Wife And Son Did In The Bedroom Made Me Cry Very Hard (Pix) / I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by Thebest12(m): 10:52pm On Dec 12, 2022
There is a girl I asked to be my girlfriend. She said no to me. But she keeps disturbing me. Chatting me up everyday. I have tried to snub her several times but she keeps sending messages.

Pls what does she want and how do I get this girl out of my life . I want to block her, if I do so am I not overreacting?

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by SafetyFirst(m): 10:54pm On Dec 12, 2022
Just tell her you're sorry for approaching her in the first place, that you're no longer interested.

644 Likes 45 Shares

Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by Thebest12(m): 10:58pm On Dec 12, 2022
Make una talk now haba

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by Thebest12(m): 10:59pm On Dec 12, 2022
SafetyFirst:
Just tell her you're sorry for approaching her in the first place, that you're no longer interested.

Hmmmmm my body language should have told her that . I don't reply her texts anymore buh she keeps sending

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by Timoleon(m): 11:17pm On Dec 12, 2022
Why haven’t you blocked her on all platforms since you no longer want to talk with her? What’s the purpose of keeping the communication channels open and complaining of receiving messages?

251 Likes 14 Shares

Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by BigYash: 11:46pm On Dec 12, 2022
Timoleon:
Why haven’t you blocked her on all platforms since you no longer want to talk with her? What’s the purpose of keeping the communication channels open and complaining of receiving messages?
You dey mind am..

137 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by Zonefree(m): 2:47am On Dec 13, 2022
Timoleon:
He's a weakling. Weaklings hardly block kpekus. They always believe, one day the kpekus will be merciful and offer them the juice.

332 Likes 23 Shares

Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by akaleb2015(m): 3:11am On Dec 13, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin this question is very deep oh maybe you misunderstood her may be her no was yes grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin this question is very deep oh maybe you misunderstood her may be her no was yes grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by blingxx(m): 5:59am On Dec 13, 2022
Thebest12:
There is a girl I asked to be my girlfriend. She said no to me . But she keeps disturbing me . Chatting me up everyday. I have tried to snub her several times but she keeps sending messages. Pls what does she want and how do I get this girl out of my life . I want to block her , if I do so am I not overreacting ?

She probably have a bf that she wants to cheat on grin Op stop talking to her about dating and ask her to come over na dick she want and nothing more

156 Likes 9 Shares

Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by Divoc19(f): 6:01am On Dec 13, 2022
Kiss am for corner. cheesy

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by Ahmed0336(m): 6:18am On Dec 13, 2022
Most times, when a naija girl says no they'd want you to keep persuading and chasing them around.

But what they don't know is that, No time to check time. Onto the Next!!!! grin

123 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by jogsman01(m): 6:20am On Dec 13, 2022
Divoc19:
Kiss am for corner. cheesy
you know he no fit carry her go house cos mama go beat am grin

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by jeromestarks: 7:39am On Dec 13, 2022
SafetyFirst:
Trust me, doing that will make things worst: she might pack into his house. I've seen it before.

The best thing is to start making sexual advance at her until he sleeps with her. Then he should act like he didn't care.

Op Fvck her and pretend nothing happened then go ahead to ask another girl out. Post the new chick pix all over your WhatsApp so she can see. Hype the new girl and then invite that creepy girl for sex again.

Do this repeatedly and you will see her fade into oblivion.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by DaInferno(m): 8:12am On Dec 13, 2022
Thebest12:
There is a girl I asked to be my girlfriend. She said no to me . But she keeps disturbing me . Chatting me up everyday. I have tried to snub her several times but she keeps sending messages. Pls what does she want and how do I get this girl out of my life . I want to block her , if I do so am I not overreacting ?
yes you are a simp, and the color of that shirt is indigo not purple. Take it to the bakery undecided

If na woman matter,una go just the soft anyhow. If na man now -no time

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by padi94(m): 8:13am On Dec 13, 2022
You dey go toast girl for December, shey you no well ni?

Now she don see how to hook you to collect money without even agreeing to be your girlfriend.

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 13, 2022
Child abuse.
Stop going after secondary school girls. U have to raise ur game.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by Karleb(m): 9:23am On Dec 13, 2022
Ask her for sex. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by lereinter(m): 9:41am On Dec 13, 2022
If you don't reply the messages, what will happen to you

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by Authoreety: 9:53am On Dec 13, 2022
Timoleon:

The guy deserve slap for bugging us with his SIMPing prowess

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by Authoreety: 9:53am On Dec 13, 2022
Karleb:
Ask her for sex. grin

Another effective strategy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by traihit: 9:54am On Dec 13, 2022
She wants to use your head nìyẹn....
As in, she wants you to be funding her lifestyle.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by BeardGangJnr1(m): 10:21am On Dec 13, 2022
Give me her contact...I'll Help uu
Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 13, 2022
Thebest12:
Can't you be friends alone with sexual relationship?
What's your problem by being only friends without having sex?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by Johnsown1(m): 10:25am On Dec 13, 2022
Talk to her na, she values you and must every girl that you woo become your girlfriend/dates.

5 Likes

Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by Brunosamel(m): 10:38am On Dec 13, 2022
She does not want be with you and she does not want you to be with someone else, some women like drama and is enjoying the attention omo block her all round and find your next spot

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by southsouthking(m): 10:38am On Dec 13, 2022
Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 13, 2022
I see
Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by karsey: 10:39am On Dec 13, 2022
Do you want to know the truth?

Ok,let me spill it out,the truth of the matter is that she is just keeping you as a Second or even third option

If her current relationship no work,she will sneak back into your life fully if you gat no guard at work.

Women are manipulative in nature

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by loydsis(m): 10:39am On Dec 13, 2022
Try and Bleep her then tell her to Bleep off that her pussy stinks,trust me She will stop calling you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? by Olaolex: 10:40am On Dec 13, 2022
What is the content of her messages. Does it sound like she wants you? Or just casual chat?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. / When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy / Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.