Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,725 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Reasons Why Guys Don't Have Girlfriends. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Guys Don't Have Girlfriends. (3226 Views)

7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify / Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... / These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Guys Don't Have Girlfriends. by falconey(m): 11:26am On Apr 24, 2015
redhook:
grin.....bros? U dey suffer? Or one chairman recently chance the love of your life? Abeg go hustle! Lol

is that why you hustle? cool
Re: Reasons Why Guys Don't Have Girlfriends. by groundnutoil(m): 11:26am On Apr 24, 2015
Midehi:

busy...coming back to reply you.
D wait u
Re: Reasons Why Guys Don't Have Girlfriends. by taiocol: 12:15pm On Apr 24, 2015
groundnutoil:
These are the following reasons why guys don't
have girlfriends:
Ladies' HandBag - N9,000 while Men's Wallet -
N700
Ladies' Fixing of Hair - N5000 while Men's
Haircut is just N150
Ladies' Fixing of Nails - N1500 while Men Nail
Cutter is N50
Ladies' Bra is N1500 while Men´s Singlet is N200
A set of G string is N1500 while Men´s Boxers is
N300
Sanitary Pad is N250 while Men's Handkerchief
is
N50
Ladies' Stomach is extra large while Men's
Stomach is extra small.
Blessed are MEN, who still remain single they
shall become the Richest men on Earth
taiocol (m), crownprince102 , Margauxluv( f), Redoil, Midehi( f), jomile( f), Enypie
( f), Saved2Serve , Chykechin( f), CharlesNneji1

No plan to get married. being a single Dad is the best thing that can ever Happen to a Man

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guys Don't Have Girlfriends. by taiocol: 12:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
firstEVA:
The topic first of all is lame. Op you need help.
Nothing lame, just you

Re: Reasons Why Guys Don't Have Girlfriends. by ronald4lif(m): 12:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
firstEVA:
if a guy decides not to have a girlfriend it cannot be because of what you and the op are saying, for christ sake, how many guys really meet ALL a girl's needs, how many? Jobless guys gave girlfriends, students who are relying on their parents have girls friends so what are you guys talking about. So you tell me that a girlfriend will ask you for money to buy panties, sanitary pad, bra? He said girl 's bag is 9k while wallet is 700 Naira, isn't that rubbish? How can a good leather wallet be 700?

No one is talking about guys meeting all a girl's needs. We're talking about a fraction of it. You see, students aren't left out in this unwarranted demands from girls. Most of the students in a relationship spends money on their girlfriends in one way or the other. Some of these girls can't even sacrifice 10naira to send their man a text message unless it's a call me I love or call me I have a gist for you MTN freebies. And not every male student is willing to part ways with their meagre 20k a month welfare sum or even less to please a woman.

The illustration the op gave are just examples which aren't exactly true. But still women daily needs or wants are more than that of a guy and that's for a fact. Sadly, while most men work on achieving theirs a lot of girls rely on a man to come sort out theirs. This leads to many guys remaining single. OP was right and you know it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Guys Don't Have Girlfriends. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 24, 2015
OP is so on point here. . .. nobody should quote me
Re: Reasons Why Guys Don't Have Girlfriends. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
groundnutoil:
have girlfriends:
N700
Haircut is just N150
Cutter is N50
N300
is
N50
Stomach is extra small.
taiocol (m), crownprince102 , Margauxluv( f), Redoil, Midehi( f), jomile( f), Enypie
actually a guy who cant afford most of these things for his gf is adviced to stay clear from dating if he doesnt want heartbreak cos there will be someone secretly out there bleeping her & taking care of her needs EXCEPT she is working or capable of taking care of herself, if not 'na sorry be ur name.
Re: Reasons Why Guys Don't Have Girlfriends. by klark3: 3:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
Midehi:

actually a guy who cant afford most of these things for his gf is adviced to stay clear from dating if he doesnt want heartbreak cos there will be someone secretly out there bleeping her & taking care of her needs EXCEPT she is working or capable of taking care of herself, if not 'na sorry be ur name.
Money doesn't determine heartbreak.

Even if a guy provides d whole world for a girl, someone else will still bleep her... Human needs are insatiable, but dat of a woman is more extortionate & extraneous. I just saw a thread on dis forum were a lady picked a bag of 250k, I bet such a lady will dump bill gate for a richer man.

It takes d fear of God for a woman to stick to one man, regardless of his financial status, even genuine love can't restrict a woman to one man, let alone finance...

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guys Don't Have Girlfriends. by nikkiehan(f): 3:26pm On Apr 24, 2015
Young03:
Ashawo is better than girlfriend.
go n marry ashawo nw.
Re: Reasons Why Guys Don't Have Girlfriends. by mickreff(m): 3:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
firstEVA:
One of the most senseless posts I have read this week.
thought it would be tangible
Re: Reasons Why Guys Don't Have Girlfriends. by cricifixo: 3:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
he is speaking for us jorr
smvinreal:
This is a serious matter o why wil someone post this? Hope you know you are not speaking for all the guyz sha
Re: Reasons Why Guys Don't Have Girlfriends. by smvinreal(f): 3:55pm On Apr 24, 2015
cricifixo:
he is speaking for us jorr
Are you saying you are broke
Re: Reasons Why Guys Don't Have Girlfriends. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 24, 2015
klark3:

Money doesn't determine heartbreak.

Even if a guy provides d whole world for a girl, someone else will still bleep her... Human needs are insatiable, but dat of a woman is more extortionate & extraneous. I just saw a thread on dis forum were a lady picked a bag of 250k, I bet such a lady will dump bill gate for a richer man.

It takes d fear of God for a woman to stick to one man, regardless of his financial status, even genuine love can't restrict a woman to one man, let alone finance...
hey! thats for a LovePeddler, a girl who knows what she want wont cheat or decieve his bf with the little hes providing her with except shes not ready yet. there are still few girls who respect & adore their relationship alot.
Re: Reasons Why Guys Don't Have Girlfriends. by penplayer: 9:15pm On Apr 24, 2015
Midehi:

hey! thats for a LovePeddler, a girl who knows what she want wont cheat or decieve his bf with the little hes providing her with except shes not ready yet. there are still few girls who respect & adore their relationship alot.

Exactly. Bottom line, the guy should not be stingy, and the lady should appreciate and even understand when the guy is broke. wink And reply my pm too, Midehi
Re: Reasons Why Guys Don't Have Girlfriends. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 26, 2015
groundnutoil:
have girlfriends:
N700
Haircut is just N150
Cutter is N50
N300
is
N50
Stomach is extra small.
R u single?
Re: Reasons Why Guys Don't Have Girlfriends. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 26, 2015
redhook:
grin.....bros? U dey suffer? Or one chairman recently chance the love of your life? Abeg go hustle! Lol
chairman r u d one on ur dp?
Re: Reasons Why Guys Don't Have Girlfriends. by redhook(m): 8:42pm On Apr 26, 2015
jomile:
chairman r u d one on ur dp?
.....IT IS I! Hope say no wahala?
Re: Reasons Why Guys Don't Have Girlfriends. by Venom104: 8:51pm On Apr 26, 2015
taiocol:

No plan to get married. being a single Dad is the best thing that can ever Happen to a Man

and the child? or is it only about the "the man"
Re: Reasons Why Guys Don't Have Girlfriends. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 26, 2015
redhook:
.....IT IS I! Hope say no wahala?
respect sir,I hail u

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guys Don't Have Girlfriends. by anigbajumo(m): 10:07pm On Apr 26, 2015
Lala247:
Not all guys see this as a problem... undecided
Nt all guyd their gal entreaty all dis....
Re: Reasons Why Guys Don't Have Girlfriends. by taiocol: 6:58am On Apr 27, 2015
Venom104:

and the child? or is it only about the "the man"
I will take care of em
Re: Reasons Why Guys Don't Have Girlfriends. by fuchong(m): 9:39am On Apr 27, 2015
Your right Bro
Re: Reasons Why Guys Don't Have Girlfriends. by Mhizizzy(f): 9:45am On Apr 27, 2015
ivyT:
Stop exaggerating....
*rolls eyes*

Babe ao far grin
Re: Reasons Why Guys Don't Have Girlfriends. by mollysteeze(f): 12:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
I don't get this topic. Are you just telling us the reason why U are single? Plenty babes can take care of themselves mister, go find one.
Re: Reasons Why Guys Don't Have Girlfriends. by groundnutoil(m): 2:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
mollysteeze:
I don't get this topic. Are you just telling us the reason why U are single? Plenty babes can take care of themselves mister, go find one.
helo mrs u have a nice smile u see,am nt responsible for what u understand am only responsible for what i say(write).thank u and have a lovely day

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Girl Proposed To Her Boyfriend ! How Many Girls Can Do That ? / Pre Wedding Pics Of My Fiancee And I (18+ Pics) / Muscular Tattooed Man Grabs His Fiancée In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.