Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Muscular Tattooed Man Grabs His Fiancée In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Muscular Tattooed Man Grabs His Fiancée In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (3226 Views)

Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures / Excited Man Grabs His Wife's Backside While Posing For Picture, People React / Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muscular Tattooed Man Grabs His Fiancée In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Gistformant: 8:48pm On Oct 06, 2018
Muscular tattooed man grabs his fiancée as he kisses her in lovely pre-wedding photoshoot.

News via Gistmore >>> http://gistmore.com/muscular-tattooed-man-grabs-fiancee-lovely-pre-wedding-photos

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: Muscular Tattooed Man Grabs His Fiancée In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 06, 2018
Something dey my mind, but I no go talk am

Heheheje I collect FTC from op

Sorry sir grin

1 Like

Re: Muscular Tattooed Man Grabs His Fiancée In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Gistformant: 8:48pm On Oct 06, 2018

Re: Muscular Tattooed Man Grabs His Fiancée In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by phintohlar(f): 8:57pm On Oct 06, 2018
Ogaju (wonderful)

1 Like

Re: Muscular Tattooed Man Grabs His Fiancée In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by superlanny(m): 8:57pm On Oct 06, 2018
Nice pics, but na so love dey always sweet, wish them well tho. Don't come and complain to us on this platform years later o. Una must die there.

1 Like

Re: Muscular Tattooed Man Grabs His Fiancée In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nbote(m): 9:16pm On Oct 06, 2018
Hmmm... I'm sure d gals fada had no choice but to agree to dis marriage not becos of how responsible he looks

4 Likes

Re: Muscular Tattooed Man Grabs His Fiancée In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 06, 2018
Nbote:
Hmmm... I'm sure d gals fada had no choice but to agree to dis marriage not becos of how responsible he looks

They're from that part of the world that doesn't carry religion for head

He might be a better husband than those that appear responsible

Never judge a book by it cover

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muscular Tattooed Man Grabs His Fiancée In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by LuciferKristi: 9:33pm On Oct 06, 2018
These type of muscular men usually have very tiny preeqs and the woman's ass needs a big preeq to bore deep into her oil well till Nnamdi Kanu is found.

This union cannot last.

1 Like

Re: Muscular Tattooed Man Grabs His Fiancée In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 06, 2018
Big guys like this dey carry tiny stick though.
Re: Muscular Tattooed Man Grabs His Fiancée In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by sacajawea: 9:46pm On Oct 06, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Is that what we are Talking about?
What does that have to do with anything?

2 Likes

Re: Muscular Tattooed Man Grabs His Fiancée In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by zadok60: 9:52pm On Oct 06, 2018
Beautiful
Re: Muscular Tattooed Man Grabs His Fiancée In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 06, 2018
sacajawea:

Is that what we are Talking about?
What does that have to do with anything?
This jamb question this night eh
Re: Muscular Tattooed Man Grabs His Fiancée In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 06, 2018
Nbote:
My brother, if na you be the girl papa, you go refuse such offer abi life no dey hungry you again? grin

Modified: Chai, the girl pretty oo but no man born of a woman go trespass unless of course he be soldier. wink

1 Like

Re: Muscular Tattooed Man Grabs His Fiancée In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by NarnieSnyper(m): 10:05pm On Oct 06, 2018
The wife-to-be is drop-dead gorgeous. With this kinda husband, she'll always look for trouble and have his number on speed dial as "1". Truly, she feels protected.
Women love that feeling of "protection" from their man. Lovely photo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muscular Tattooed Man Grabs His Fiancée In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by hardbody: 10:14pm On Oct 06, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

Great exposition.....

Been tryna reach out oooo. Dunno what's creating issues tho...
Re: Muscular Tattooed Man Grabs His Fiancée In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by sacajawea: 10:25pm On Oct 06, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
This jamb question this night eh
Go and Sleep abeg it is late Wake up early for Church tomorrow
Re: Muscular Tattooed Man Grabs His Fiancée In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by hardbody: 10:32pm On Oct 06, 2018
NarnieSnyper:
The wife-to-be is drop-dead gorgeous. With this kinda husband, she'll always look for trouble and have his number on speed dial as "1". Truly, she feels protected.
Women love that feeling of "protection" from their man. Lovely photo

HE might not be a good street fighter. You might knock him out if you can prance and jab with power. Martial arts to the rescue...if you know you know
Re: Muscular Tattooed Man Grabs His Fiancée In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by ruggedtimi(m): 12:50am On Oct 07, 2018
Na u sabi if u give her winks the man catch u
Re: Muscular Tattooed Man Grabs His Fiancée In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by vincentjk(m): 1:07am On Oct 07, 2018
Dis guy wen resemble ace hood

Nice pix
Re: Muscular Tattooed Man Grabs His Fiancée In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by meobizy(f): 2:30am On Oct 07, 2018
Seeing his pictures make me want to lift weights again.
Re: Muscular Tattooed Man Grabs His Fiancée In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by SLIMDON88: 2:50am On Oct 07, 2018
The first pic is how Sir M Buhari will grab his 2019 victory.
Re: Muscular Tattooed Man Grabs His Fiancée In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Radicalface: 5:54am On Oct 07, 2018
meobizy:
Seeing his pictures make me want to lift weights again.

my brother same here I der do before come stop..

man must hustle cuz na money truly be the fine bobo

Topic : the woman fine Shaa.. but could still cheat on his ass. no be them women again.. they all remainet desame
Re: Muscular Tattooed Man Grabs His Fiancée In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Elnino4ladies: 7:21am On Oct 07, 2018
The biitch is pretty
Re: Muscular Tattooed Man Grabs His Fiancée In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by ehmmy11(m): 7:25am On Oct 07, 2018
Hope he is not making up for something else with those muscles grin grin

If you know you know wink

(1) (Reply)

Have U Ever Seen A Pregnant Woman Breast Feeding A Child At Hand? / She Refused To Be Fu*k Last-night. / Help Bet9ja Has Finished Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.