Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ (44978 Views)

Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters / Rawlings Wants Global Action On Nigeria’s Loot,urges West To Return Stolen Fund / U.S Government Wants Global Position For Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by maafen: 11:20am On Apr 24, 2015
Demdem:
I disagree, Jonah-daft will spread his curse to the entire world.
ODE
A cursed man is a president ,
keep hating while the guy continues to succeed.

1 Like

Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by omenka(m): 11:21am On Apr 24, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
so GEJ Will be ahead of buharı. .....

Thank God
Yes, he'd be ahead of Salisu Buhari. grin

Thank God. cheesy

1 Like

Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

How I wish you know the history of the Eminent People's Group, you will know that that no Nigeria appeals more in global politics and diplomacy like Obasanjo.
Baba that was rejected when he staged a bid to be UN Secretary-General in 1991. In fact, it was even Soyinka and others that kicked against him. Egypt's Diplomat Ghali was then appointed.

How many people as commended Obasanjo for his role in Democracy? In 2003 he was heavily criticised for conducting a sham of an election. Same with 2007 that even the US were shocked. Abeg shift go one side Mr man. Obasanjo is a nonentity when it comes to Global recognition.
Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by Nicepoker(m): 11:22am On Apr 24, 2015
firstEVA:
That's their problem, by the time GEJ handles whatever global position he is given the way he handled Nigeria, their eyez go clear.
endangered species.
Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by Jdesilentkiller(m): 11:22am On Apr 24, 2015
I believe entirely with American position. In fact, they should cast him as the leading actor in the next installment of G.I. Joe and rename the film G.E JO, That one na global film/position na.
Bunch of hypocrites trying to con the man to handover peacefully, wise people they are.
Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 24, 2015
Firefire:

Confirmed one.

Enemies of Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan, can you all please GO & DIE grin
They can as well tell Shekau to show them the way..
Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by Demdem(m): 11:23am On Apr 24, 2015
maafen:

ODE
A cursed man is a president ,
keep hating while the guy continues to succeed.

Fool, of cos its possible. We have nations that had leaders that led them to death , pain and sorrow. This is no hatred but basic fact.
Jonah-daft leadership bought mainly death, pain and sorrow to the masses. The fool is cursed.
Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 24, 2015
stevecantrell:
Every good boy deserves favour...

In a bass clef, Good Boy Deserves Favour Always!
calebo101:
Who God don bless, no man can curse.

All these accolades na one baba Obasanjo dey fight for since but nobody recognizes him apart from Rwanda and Burundi grin grin
You're so uninformed, to use a mild tone. Obasanjo is a colossus who remains the giant of African leadership and by far the most relevant African leader alive. As for Ebele Jonathan, he his the most ignored and disrespected Nigeria leader ever. I don't see how he will become relevant after office when he wasn't in office.
Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by WILSON(f): 11:23am On Apr 24, 2015
Keneking:
He should be positionless locally and globally. He can not bringbackourgirls.

You can't give him a political, gender or economic positions. He failed the Nigeria in all ramifications. Almost 60% of the electorates voted him out of power. He almost aborted the electoral process by demanding an extension of six months. Look at the post below and appreciate this position..very well.

Nonsense request by the US...nonsense, i repeat...nonsense

Thursday, April 23, 2015
GEJ is a good man! Sues Senate, House of Reps over Constitution Amendments

President Jonathan is a good man. He's just a month away from leaving as president of Nigeria and he could have signed this constitutional amendment bill that doesn't particularly concern him anymore but he refused to. For those who don't know what's going on, let me break it down to the best of my ability. Lol. So, the Nigerian Senate is trying to amend the 1999 constitution to the effect that it will whittle down some executive powers of the President and give more power to the legislature and judiciary.

If amended, it means there are some decisions and actions the president can't take without the consent of the National Assemly and there will be decisions the National Assembly can take without the consent of the president. Like I said, GEJ could sign this and walk away but instead he refused to sign it. He wrote a 7-page letter to the Senate explaining why he declined to sign the document into law.

"In view of the foregoing and absence of credible evidence that the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (Fourth Alteration) Act 2015 satisfied the strict requirements of Section 9(3) of the 1999 Constitution, it will be unconstitutional for me to assent to it. I therefore withhold my assent and accordingly remit Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (Fourth Alteration) Act 2015 to the Senate /House of Representatives of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.”
But now, the National Assembly is saying that after 30 days, if the president doesn't sign the doc, they will override his veto. Meaning that they will give themselves the power to amend the constitution without the president's signature. Now the federal government has instituted a suit at the Supreme Court to nullify the proposed amendments to the 1999 Constitution
Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by M4gunners: 11:23am On Apr 24, 2015
Vorp:
A prophet is not appreciated in his home..Gej my hero..Fayose my role model.
At all bro.If he is clueless the way some senseless people call him, how come outsiders are recognising him . GEJ my HERO, Fayose my role model haters can do the needful by visiting the nearest transformer.
Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by Etruth: 11:24am On Apr 24, 2015
linusbnn:

Wen u were growing up,did yu ever agreed to accepting being a farmer?.. GEJ is yur president and yu owe him that respect
Chai, you must be a jonathanian, cos I can smell the cluelessness emanating from your post. So farming to you means wearing dirty clothes and clearing weed for 10 hours everyday? SMH. What a pity !!! Even if you feel such an occupation is degrading(which is a wrong opinion), it is honourable as long as you HONESTLY earn a living with it. FYI, I do a lot of things, of which farming is one of them, so there is nothing to be ashamed of in it. Its an important and honourable profession in the life of every nation. So your aspirations while growing up was to be a RICH armed/pen robber?.
Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by stevecantrell: 11:24am On Apr 24, 2015
dearpreye:

In a bass clef, Good Boy Deserves Favour Always!

Yes, Always.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by lazsnaira(m): 11:27am On Apr 24, 2015
Bitter as it might be to bigots and haters. Dr Jonathan would remain the best president nigeria ever had for the next 50 years.

Jonathan is the only nigerian president who is sophisticated enough to run for presidency in any country in EU or the Americas.
Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by Deanvictor(m): 11:28am On Apr 24, 2015
stevecantrell:
Every good boy deserves favour...
you must be a good music student... nice one
Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by Truckpusher(m): 11:29am On Apr 24, 2015
jibrilaminu003:

Lolz.. Iaffin in swahili. By the time GEJ deal with whatever position dem givam, dem eyes no go open only, dem go high.
You forgot to mention that he wouldn't be dealing with animals like you folks.

He would be dealing with a people that cherishes transparency.For in him transparency shines like a light .

Jonathan is my hero hate him and remained pained . tongue

2 Likes

Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by Etizz: 11:30am On Apr 24, 2015
Keneking:

You can't give him a political, gender or economic positions. He failed the Nigeria in all ramifications. Almost 60% of the electorates voted him out of power. He almost aborted the electoral process by demanding an extension of six months. Look at the post below and appreciate this position..very well.

Is he d one who collected d girls,? Why taking things too personal, una get quarrel before.... If he have gotten a proper means to bring d girls back he would have done so,.. Let's wait if it will be easy for Buhari to bring d girls back...... Shwoooooo.....
Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by nationwide1(m): 11:31am On Apr 24, 2015
GEJ is truly blessed... moving from glory to glory.

1 Like

Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:31am On Apr 24, 2015
omenka:
People like this same op, Edwin Clerk and a whole bunch of blind bigots who lick Jo's rump to earn a living would always tell the Americans to "mind their business", that they are Jo's and Nigeria's "enemies", but here they are apparently celebrating America's meddlesomeness in this case.

What a shameless bunch of hypocrites.

How far? I heard that Osun state has scrapped Omeal and that Buhari said “I would ask Nigerian political observers to study our manifesto; it is not a Bible or Quran which you can’t change.

“Our manifesto was made by very experienced Nigerians but it’s subject to modification".
Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 24, 2015
stevecantrell:

Yes, Always.

Nice meeting you! You sight read/sing?
Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by Forwetinnah: 11:32am On Apr 24, 2015
Abeg make dem go siddon. .the Democrats ain't winning shiiit next year, no amount of appeasement can wipe away the shady deals they have withcertain countries and NGOs
Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by gbassa: 11:32am On Apr 24, 2015
Chibok girls are is a political matter, why cant the shoulders or the military see them in that sambisa forest?
Something is fishing and is coming clearer every day by day. Will you say we the military are not working?

Keneking:

1 Like

Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by stevecantrell: 11:35am On Apr 24, 2015
dearpreye:

Nice meeting you! You sight read/sing?

I play Sax, clarinet.... not that great though.
Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 24, 2015
Good question.

We should ask : why America is so involved in our affairs?

We should ask : why are there no African countries that America's involvement has assisted to prosper?

Let us be wise, in the last 16 years of PDP corruption and rigging elections America has turned a blind eye in public, their sudden interest and excess involvement this time is when we have elected a competent government.

The stake are very high for America, as they have already begun to carry out their plan of breaking up Nigeria using their Boko Haram paid terrorists as a smokescreen.
Qmab:
US this, US that.... Since when did US become the capital of Nigeria.
Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by Forwetinnah: 11:36am On Apr 24, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

How far? I heard that Osun state has scrapped Omeal and that Buhari said “I would ask Nigerian political observers to study our manifesto; it is not a Bible or Quran which you can’t change.

“Our manifesto was made by very experienced Nigerians but it’s subject to modification".

That's part of the "change"...he has already denied some of his campaign promises. The DauraDullard was just handed a scripted junk to brainwash gullible Nigerians with. After telling some people what they want to hear....
Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 24, 2015
barcanista:
You sound pained..
No Nigerian leader has ever earned such commendation. Obasanjo "tried" all he could(in vain) to be recognised but Jonathan is getting all these accolades on a platter of gold...

Long Live Jonathan
The Most Democratic African President Ever
A Global Icon
A Candidate For Mo Ibrahim and Nobel Peace Prizes
The Pride of Africa
The Pride of Africa
The Pride of Eastern Region
keep quiet you political prostitute!
Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 24, 2015
stevecantrell:

I play Sax, clarinet.... not that great though.

That's great. I play the piano; staff. ...Though I'm still an amateur!
Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:38am On Apr 24, 2015
barcanista:
Baba that was rejected when he staged a bid to be UN Secretary-General in 1995. In fact, it was even Soyinka and others that kicked against him. Kofi Anan was then appointed.

How many people as commended Obasanjo for his role in Democracy? In 2003 he was heavily criticised for conducting a sham of an election. Same with 2007 that even the US were shocked. Abeg shift go one side Mr man. Obasanjo is a nonentity when it comes to Global recognition.
Liar! Obasanjo didn't contest in 1995, but 1991. His loss was as a result of the forces of some super powers, Britain especially, over his role in the first against apatheid and decolonization.
Jonathan or his Niger Deltan militants should have disturbed the peace of the country, and see what would have happened to them.
Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 24, 2015
steppin:

And you're from the west, duHhh!
Same thing.
south south, Duhhhh!
Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by nationwide1(m): 11:38am On Apr 24, 2015
shachris03:

TANoids should keep dreaming. wait till GMB opens up his case file and everybody would start avoiding him like leprosy.

I see this man becoming very very irrelevant.
When you predict doom ( irrelevance) for a person, do you know what God is predicting for you?

1 Like

Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by Moheat(m): 11:39am On Apr 24, 2015
firstEVA:
i'm not from the north, duhhh.

Then you voted based on sentiment..
Re: U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ by stevecantrell: 11:40am On Apr 24, 2015
dearpreye:

That's great. I play the piano; staff. ...Though I'm still an amateur!

Ah ! Same predicament.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Will Be Petroluem Minister-Buhari / Governor Ikpeazu Declares 3-Day Curfew In Aba / See How This Guy Is Creating Awareness For PVC In Owerri(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.