Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,015 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Millionaire Socialite Joro Olumofin, Shares 10 Tips On How To Get A Boyfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Millionaire Socialite Joro Olumofin, Shares 10 Tips On How To Get A Boyfriend (23822 Views)

"Pre-Wedding" Photos Of Joro Olumofin & Ese Of BBNaija / Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin / How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Millionaire Socialite Joro Olumofin, Shares 10 Tips On How To Get A Boyfriend by nosike3(m): 3:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:
Another Yoruba millionaire.

I thought Yorubas were poor?

Yorubs making money silently.

The man is fine tho. Damn.
A millionaire in Nigeria context is having one millionaire n above right? Then I'm a millionaire! cool same with almost all d niggas I know! cool *walk outta thread.
Re: Millionaire Socialite Joro Olumofin, Shares 10 Tips On How To Get A Boyfriend by BlackGirlsCode: 3:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
nosike3:
A millionaire in Nigeria context is having one millionaire n above right? Then I'm a millionaire! cool same with almost all d niggas I know! cool *walk outta thread.

Wake up son. NL millionaire, na so we hear.
Re: Millionaire Socialite Joro Olumofin, Shares 10 Tips On How To Get A Boyfriend by midasbliss(f): 3:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
hensben:
dey lol for there never learn..boyfriend wey wan chop kpomo clean mouth many but fiance and husband scarce.

Guys dey get puuusy cheaply this days unlike during our parents..
lol!
sure u arent one of the kpomo chopers wey wan clean mouth?
plus after the epistle, mugu wi still be mugu.
Re: Millionaire Socialite Joro Olumofin, Shares 10 Tips On How To Get A Boyfriend by pontif: 3:32pm On Apr 24, 2015
Na so e easy way me don fimd tire.
Re: Millionaire Socialite Joro Olumofin, Shares 10 Tips On How To Get A Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 24, 2015
E mk sense buh Shey diz thing dey work 4 local people too #noOffence #jezAskin
Re: Millionaire Socialite Joro Olumofin, Shares 10 Tips On How To Get A Boyfriend by rigarmortis: 3:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
allow access to your pucccci.

fastest way.
Re: Millionaire Socialite Joro Olumofin, Shares 10 Tips On How To Get A Boyfriend by hensben(m): 3:36pm On Apr 24, 2015
midasbliss:

lol!
sure u arent one of the kpomo chopers wey wan clean mouth?
plus after the epistle, mugu wi still be mugu.
Nah! I don't do that...I believe in one man one woman slogan.
Re: Millionaire Socialite Joro Olumofin, Shares 10 Tips On How To Get A Boyfriend by horluwafinest(m): 4:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
please I actually need an advice..I actually collected a girls number thru her friend just to get in touch with her..I gave her a call Introduced myself and told her no to be angry with me I got her number from her good friends ..she was eager to knw the person in which I did then I told her my reasons for collecting her number she was like dont call me again..after telling her I was interested wat should I do cuz I really like her....
Re: Millionaire Socialite Joro Olumofin, Shares 10 Tips On How To Get A Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
agarawu23:
7) Be Active on social media :

No wonder Nairaland keep increasing daily with new members. And dey will still be forming "I don't reply PM's ". *yimu*
pls wat is PM is it prime Minister or.... no vex i want learn am
Re: Millionaire Socialite Joro Olumofin, Shares 10 Tips On How To Get A Boyfriend by agarawu23(m): 5:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
Sammysammy101:

pls wat is PM is it prime Minister or.... no vex i want learn am
private message grin
Re: Millionaire Socialite Joro Olumofin, Shares 10 Tips On How To Get A Boyfriend by Slimmos(m): 5:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
horluwafinest:
please I actually need an advice..I actually collected a girls number thru her friend just to get in touch with her..I gave her a call Introduced myself and told her no to be angry with me I got her number from her good friends ..she was eager to knw the person in which I did then I told her my reasons for collecting her number she was like dont call me again..after telling her I was interested wat should I do cuz I really like her....
mr man grow up. u are still in sec sch ryt? cuz i cant envisage a matured guy asking such rubbish u put up there.
Re: Millionaire Socialite Joro Olumofin, Shares 10 Tips On How To Get A Boyfriend by Slimmos(m): 5:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
horluwafinest:
mr man grow up. u are still in sec sch ryt? cuz i cant envisage a matured guy asking such rubbish u put up there. face ur studies and leave girl matter
Re: Millionaire Socialite Joro Olumofin, Shares 10 Tips On How To Get A Boyfriend by Sparkles003(f): 5:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
After doing all 9 he still told me"lets just be friends".
Re: Millionaire Socialite Joro Olumofin, Shares 10 Tips On How To Get A Boyfriend by Gozychuks(m): 6:22pm On Apr 24, 2015
Larrysky:
a real man wouldn't scream it this way.
This an online forum. Nobody sees or hears anyone here. I dunno whr u hearing d screams from
Re: Millionaire Socialite Joro Olumofin, Shares 10 Tips On How To Get A Boyfriend by nosike3(m): 6:27pm On Apr 24, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:

Wake up son. NL millionaire, na so we hear.
broke asss beach!!! grin
Looking for a nigga to hold her down! wink chill beach!! Nigga got no interest in your Lousy cheap asss!!! cool
Re: Millionaire Socialite Joro Olumofin, Shares 10 Tips On How To Get A Boyfriend by BlackGirlsCode: 6:29pm On Apr 24, 2015
nosike3:
broke asss beach!!! grin
Looking for a nigga to hold her down! wink chill beach!! Nigga got no interest in your Lousy cheap asss!!! cool

Funny because I could probably buy you......I have a dime for your worth.
Re: Millionaire Socialite Joro Olumofin, Shares 10 Tips On How To Get A Boyfriend by nosike3(m): 6:34pm On Apr 24, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:

Funny because I could probably buy you......I have a dime for your worth.
Lol!!! That's the joke of the year beach!!! grin Buy Nosike!!! grin my dog is worth more than your peeps put together!!! Stupidd runs beach looking for an upgrade!! cheesy
Re: Millionaire Socialite Joro Olumofin, Shares 10 Tips On How To Get A Boyfriend by BlackGirlsCode: 6:39pm On Apr 24, 2015
nosike3:
Lol!!! That's the joke of the year beach!!! grin Buy Nosike!!! grin my dog is worth more than your peeps put together!!! Stupidd runs beach looking for an upgrade!! cheesy

If I give your parents a dime to buy you, they'd tell me to keep 10 cents.
Re: Millionaire Socialite Joro Olumofin, Shares 10 Tips On How To Get A Boyfriend by Seunpaul01(m): 6:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
sexyseun:
Charisma, sense of humour and indepth intelligence is all a girl needs to attract the princes and even kings.
Wonder why some ugly girls get married than their pretty counterpart? They are just simply loving. I do not believe all guys are that complicated, all they desire is an intelligent woman and not one opeke whose so called beauty beclouds her brain.

Girls time to work more on ourselves

Oro re o. nd are u nt one of d opekes?
Re: Millionaire Socialite Joro Olumofin, Shares 10 Tips On How To Get A Boyfriend by nosike3(m): 6:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:

If I give your parents a dime to buy you, they'd tell me to keep 10 cents.
undecided what in olympus is that supposed to mean Beach!!! Suckk a deek!! Attention seeking hoe!! grin
Re: Millionaire Socialite Joro Olumofin, Shares 10 Tips On How To Get A Boyfriend by segedoo(m): 8:41pm On Apr 24, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:
Another Yoruba millionaire.

I thought Yorubas were poor?

Yorubs making money silently.

The man is fine tho. Damn.

Ilekeh....

(Mo'Hits... Wande Cooooal...)
Re: Millionaire Socialite Joro Olumofin, Shares 10 Tips On How To Get A Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
Okay, I cannot remove anyone from my friend zone list because all of them look like frogs and have bad dress sense. I don't plan on creating a future or future tadpoles. So there they shall remain.
Re: Millionaire Socialite Joro Olumofin, Shares 10 Tips On How To Get A Boyfriend by BlackGirlsCode: 9:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
nosike3:
undecided what in olympus is that supposed to mean Beach!!! Suckk a deek!! Attention seeking hoe!! grin

Between me and you, you've got the biggest vagi.na
Re: Millionaire Socialite Joro Olumofin, Shares 10 Tips On How To Get A Boyfriend by PoorUgly(m): 9:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
na wa ooooo!

Re: Millionaire Socialite Joro Olumofin, Shares 10 Tips On How To Get A Boyfriend by nosike3(m): 11:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:

Between me and you, you've got the biggest vagi.na
Please!!! cool n bye!!! grin
Re: Millionaire Socialite Joro Olumofin, Shares 10 Tips On How To Get A Boyfriend by BlackGirlsCode: 11:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
nosike3:
Please!!! cool n bye!!! grin

Humble yourself and gently walk da phuck away.... pick up your face on the way out.

1 Like

Re: Millionaire Socialite Joro Olumofin, Shares 10 Tips On How To Get A Boyfriend by Demour(m): 12:05am On Apr 25, 2015
Larrysky:
hi
Hello
Re: Millionaire Socialite Joro Olumofin, Shares 10 Tips On How To Get A Boyfriend by nosike3(m): 7:57am On Apr 25, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:

Humble yourself and gently walk da phuck away.... pick up your face on the way out.
grin you really like me! Nice!! cheesy Have a good day! Bye! cool
Re: Millionaire Socialite Joro Olumofin, Shares 10 Tips On How To Get A Boyfriend by deskossy(m): 8:14am On Apr 25, 2015
Sparkles003:
After doing all 9 he still told me"lets just be friends".
lol grin grin..then ur case is spiritual
Re: Millionaire Socialite Joro Olumofin, Shares 10 Tips On How To Get A Boyfriend by kolex83: 9:27am On Apr 25, 2015
Am a young graduate looking for a serious,responsible ,humble and a matured lady to set up a good relationship with....add this pin 22AA4CD3 and 07065356066 on whatsapp if you are qualified

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw) / Niyi Akinmolayan: "Why Women Should Use Sex As Weapon" / Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.