Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

What Would You Do If You Were Her Bf? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If You Were Her Bf? (913 Views)

Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? / Show Of Shame!!! See What This Girl & Her BF Posted On Facebook / Her Labia Minora Got Swollen After Her Bf Sucked Her Pvssy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Were Her Bf? by princejenks(m): 12:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
What would you do if your working class girlfriend just bought a very expensive automobile way above her means,and on probing her intensely she confesses that her ex bf abroad shipped or sent her the money for the car. Would you congratulate her on her good fortune or ask her to return it else you would break up with her or something?
Re: What Would You Do If You Were Her Bf? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
Congratulate her before applying for breakup

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Were Her Bf? by Garriman: 12:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
Her _pussy she is shipping also angry
Re: What Would You Do If You Were Her Bf? by agarawu23(m): 12:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
she will ship herself too so she can meet her ex over there
Re: What Would You Do If You Were Her Bf? by Summersland(m): 12:51pm On Apr 24, 2015
I can't congra2late her lai lai,i'll acuse her stil speakin wit her ex behind nd break up wit her
Re: What Would You Do If You Were Her Bf? by Eyepencil: 12:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
Nothing to worry about... I go dey use the ride dey flex with other babes cool
Re: What Would You Do If You Were Her Bf? by ChiSun27(m): 1:03pm On Apr 24, 2015
If na help we dey help ourselves...wetin concern me? We go rock am togeda but if na my true love..omo na red card be dat ooooo!!
Re: What Would You Do If You Were Her Bf? by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:10pm On Apr 24, 2015
Nothing!
Re: What Would You Do If You Were Her Bf? by kennynelcon(m): 1:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
I'll rejoice with her, since she is not my personal person.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were Her Bf? by Rilwayne001: 1:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
princejenks:
What would you do if your working class girlfriend just bought a very expensive automobile way above her means,and on probing her intensely she confesses that her ex bf abroad shipped or sent her the money for the car. Would you congratulate her on her good fortune or ask her to return it else you would break up with her or something?

First tell us what you'd do
Re: What Would You Do If You Were Her Bf? by starlingbawa(m): 1:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
She can keep the car if she wants to (I'd hate to hear the details) and when I can't stop thinking of what might have been, i'll simply walk away when she least expect it...

(1) (Reply)

Things A Good Man Will Do If He Really Loves You / How Long Did It Take? / Pregnant Married Woman Caught Doing It With Her Secret Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.