Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,250 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Advice Needed: Is Whogohost.com The Best Nigeria Web Hosting Provider - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Advice Needed: Is Whogohost.com The Best Nigeria Web Hosting Provider (13311 Views)

Which Is Preferable; Whogohost Or Web4africa? / WHOGOHOST: Why I Will Never Use A Nigerian Host Again / What Are The Challenges Faced By Nigeria Web Hosting companies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Needed: Is Whogohost.com The Best Nigeria Web Hosting Provider by nabzilion: 4:28pm On Jun 07, 2016
whogohost:

I am sorry you have been having issues with your site. I however suspect that this issue may be relative to your site and not our servers or service. Like most shared hosting companies, we have limits set in place to ensure the stability of our servers. If your site exceeds those limits, chances are your site may not be accessible during that period.

We will however be willing to look into this matter. If you can provide the ticket ID of the mail you sent in, our support team will definitely reach out to you.

We pride ourselves in giving the best of support and service and apologise if you have had any issues using our service. We do hope to hear from you.
I regret using whogohost, they are a true representation of lacadisical attitudes, they can make you miss importants mails as a biz person.
Re: Advice Needed: Is Whogohost.com The Best Nigeria Web Hosting Provider by nabzilion: 5:52pm On Jun 07, 2016
Jetland:

whogohost is more than being reliable. currently I host a website with them and the have 24/7 customer support. Their Aspire hosting plan (the lowest plan) is 2500 annually. imagine the affordability.
You deserve a gorrila knock on your head, why come here to spew lies
Re: Advice Needed: Is Whogohost.com The Best Nigeria Web Hosting Provider by patrickomokhua(m): 8:03pm On Jun 07, 2016
please anyone that knows how to get a paynooer account and steps to get the card in nigeria pls whasapp me 08171900194
Re: Advice Needed: Is Whogohost.com The Best Nigeria Web Hosting Provider by avicodevic(m): 8:28pm On Jun 07, 2016
as big as this company is: http://nollytech.com they host locally with the company. Why not give it a try bro grin
Re: Advice Needed: Is Whogohost.com The Best Nigeria Web Hosting Provider by Knetpro(m): 7:17pm On Jul 05, 2016
Even TheNigeriaHost does not claim to have their web servers in Nigeria.
Re: Advice Needed: Is Whogohost.com The Best Nigeria Web Hosting Provider by Blazing99: 3:56pm On Aug 11, 2016
Please dont use whogohost. They lost my entire site data and told me sorry.

Dont use those ineffective incompetent crooks. Please dont
Re: Advice Needed: Is Whogohost.com The Best Nigeria Web Hosting Provider by Chibenze(m): 6:31pm On Aug 11, 2016
Blazing99:
Please dont use whogohost. They lost my entire site data and told me sorry.

Dont use those ineffective incompetent crooks. Please dont
Noted. Thanks bro, i have 2 site running on their platform will look for an alternative as fast as i can. Thanks once again for this update.
Re: Advice Needed: Is Whogohost.com The Best Nigeria Web Hosting Provider by thepremiumblog: 9:35pm On Aug 11, 2016
All of you shouting Whogohost hehe I piry you #calabar_language.
Consider $$ hosting no matter what.
I suggest A2 Hosting, they are the best out there, you can Google them or see more here https://www.thepremiumblog.com/a2
A word is enough for the wise!
Re: Advice Needed: Is Whogohost.com The Best Nigeria Web Hosting Provider by godofbrowser(m): 2:29am On Aug 12, 2016
I started using whogohost after buhari stopped DCC. Up till now, I can't access SSH and their support said they don't grant SSH access. Too bad.
Re: Advice Needed: Is Whogohost.com The Best Nigeria Web Hosting Provider by Knetpro(m): 7:08am On Sep 23, 2016
A good hosting company should have a .HOST professional top premium domain account.

I suggest that you should seriously give GlobalDomains.Host a try today.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Airtel Cheap Data Bundle Plan for Android and iOS (N300 Montly) / Beware Of Some Internet Frauds / Blogger Laila Ijeoma Celebrates 8th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.