Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Woman Marries Her African Gardener While On Vacation, Her Husband Burns Her Gucc - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Marries Her African Gardener While On Vacation, Her Husband Burns Her Gucc (3369 Views)

Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... / Woman Marries Her Unknown Caller Whose Calls She Missed / Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Marries Her African Gardener While On Vacation, Her Husband Burns Her Gucc by Assslayer: 6:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
Love can be found anywhere even in a gardener, a mother of six says that she found true love with her 25-year old African gardener.  The woman, who hails from Wakefield, West Yorkshire, says that she met the man while she was married, and has no regrets of “mingling” with him sexually during an African vacation.

The woman left her husband and married her lover in Gambia.  Michelle Plews’ husband, Darrell Plews, claims that the woman was not yet divorced from her man when she married the new guy.  She says that’s not true.

The husband obviously wasn’t happy about his wife’s “change of heart”.  Darrell went to her house while she was home and made a large bonfire out of her 50 handbags and expensive shoes. Gucci, Jimmy Choo and Vivienne Westwood were all rolling over in their graves (or offices, whichever one), as the husband made sure his wife realized the consequences of leaving her man for life with a stranger.

“Every single thing down to my last pair of knickers, my last earring, photos of the kids, college work, things that were irreplaceable, was gone. It was as 

if I never existed”, she says. “All I had left was what was in the suitcase I’d taken with me”.

Despite the consequences of her decision, the woman says that she’s glad that she found her African prince.

“I’ve always wanted to be with a man like Lamin, but I never thought he existed”, she says. “Daz took my self-confidence away and Lamin has slowly given me that back. He tells me I’m beautiful and that he loves me every day”.

For his part in the ordeal, Michelle’s ex-husband has been sentenced to 12 months in prison and forced to pay his wife $8,000 in restitution for what he did.  Michelle denies that her new man married her just to get money or a passport.  She also says that she never cheated on her husband.

Re: Woman Marries Her African Gardener While On Vacation, Her Husband Burns Her Gucc by jendy36(m): 6:56pm On Apr 24, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Woman Marries Her African Gardener While On Vacation, Her Husband Burns Her Gucc by marshalcarter: 6:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
Oya sekem sekem sekem sekem
Re: Woman Marries Her African Gardener While On Vacation, Her Husband Burns Her Gucc by VickJames(m): 6:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
The lady is still beautiful and sexy after five kids. Hope the nigga isn't up to some mischief?

You don't ignore an opportunity to go up.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Marries Her African Gardener While On Vacation, Her Husband Burns Her Gucc by flashinglights: 6:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
this groom na wa ooo undecided
Re: Woman Marries Her African Gardener While On Vacation, Her Husband Burns Her Gucc by laplace12(m): 7:04pm On Apr 24, 2015
It is either juju or d**k size.

whatever it is, she Will come to her senses later.

1 Like

Re: Woman Marries Her African Gardener While On Vacation, Her Husband Burns Her Gucc by MRBrownJ: 7:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
Gambia and Jamaica (and now Kenya) has been known for years as a sex tourism destination for British/Scandinavian women. French women prefer Guadeloupe/Martinique or Senegal, in order to meet young bulls on the beach to service them. sadly many get hooked and decided to bring the young man back home with them or they move there.

1 Like

Re: Woman Marries Her African Gardener While On Vacation, Her Husband Burns Her Gucc by Defcon1(m): 7:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
flashinglights:
this groom na wa ooo undecided
hope she doesn't regret it
Re: Woman Marries Her African Gardener While On Vacation, Her Husband Burns Her Gucc by MizTyna(f): 7:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
She found love in a hopeless place? Shior!
Re: Woman Marries Her African Gardener While On Vacation, Her Husband Burns Her Gucc by flashinglights: 10:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
Defcon1:

hope she doesn't regret it

hopefully she wouldn't.
Re: Woman Marries Her African Gardener While On Vacation, Her Husband Burns Her Gucc by Assslayer: 10:10pm On Apr 24, 2015
MizTyna:
She found love in a hopeless place? Shior!

How can Africa be a hopeless place, When the young chap has given hope nd life to her almost dead punny with ever sweet African blackberry rod
Re: Woman Marries Her African Gardener While On Vacation, Her Husband Burns Her Gucc by Defcon1(m): 10:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
flashinglights:

hopefully she wouldn't.
Good for her, then
Otherwise she would lose everything
Re: Woman Marries Her African Gardener While On Vacation, Her Husband Burns Her Gucc by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
olodo oyinbo woman... grin
Re: Woman Marries Her African Gardener While On Vacation, Her Husband Burns Her Gucc by Psuedy(f): 11:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
Maga don pay......d woman wil come to her senses when her acct is RED..
Re: Woman Marries Her African Gardener While On Vacation, Her Husband Burns Her Gucc by tayoxx(m): 11:32pm On Apr 24, 2015
chisosss....that guy black die....

(1) (Reply)

Woman Uses Her Own Vagina Yeast To Make Bread / Top Controversial Female Romancelander 2016 / How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.