Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,876 members, 7,821,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Ever Experienced "Temporal Erectile Dysfunction? *so Scared*mature Comments Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Experienced "Temporal Erectile Dysfunction? *so Scared*mature Comments Pls (1175 Views)

This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation / Natural Approach To Overcome Erectile Dysfunction And Premature expulsion / Am So Scared Am Loosing My Girlfriend...she's Every Man's Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Experienced "Temporal Erectile Dysfunction? *so Scared*mature Comments Pls by Skanas(m): 8:33pm On Apr 24, 2015
Late last year I experienced temporal impotence while trying to make love to a girl (not a pick-and drop kinda girl,we've been friends for somtime before one thing lead to another).On three occasions I've tried to make love to her but my *very hard dickk* falls flat the moment it touches her pusssy and no amount of romance wakes it up....I know am not impotent because in between those three occasions I slept with two different girls and everything went down well....
...last week she came around and same thing happened.Now am afraid, is this normal or could this be *mammy water things*
Re: Ever Experienced "Temporal Erectile Dysfunction? *so Scared*mature Comments Pls by Qmab: 8:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
OP, does this occur with other girls you've tried to had sex with? If not, think perhaps it's a case of nerves. Like do you get too excited or too anxious where the girl in question is concerned? I mean when you want to make love?
Re: Ever Experienced "Temporal Erectile Dysfunction? *so Scared*mature Comments Pls by habeebcole: 8:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
ask ur d1ck nw....it has it reason
Re: Ever Experienced "Temporal Erectile Dysfunction? *so Scared*mature Comments Pls by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
OP count yourself lucky
Cause that's the sign of MAGUN
You better run for your life
-
-
-
- I believe there's something your dickk isn't telling u
Re: Ever Experienced "Temporal Erectile Dysfunction? *so Scared*mature Comments Pls by dulux07(m): 8:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
It simple, stay away rm her stuff
Re: Ever Experienced "Temporal Erectile Dysfunction? *so Scared*mature Comments Pls by Skanas(m): 9:34pm On Apr 24, 2015
Qmab:
OP, does this occur with other girls you've tried to had sex with? If not, think perhaps it's a case of nerves. Like do you get too excited or too anxious where the girl in question is concerned? I mean when you want to make love?
Like seriously I have never experienced such with any girl since I became sexually active...as for being too excited or anxious its a NO cos am not in anyway sex-starved...am always normal when we about to make out
Re: Ever Experienced "Temporal Erectile Dysfunction? *so Scared*mature Comments Pls by Skanas(m): 9:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
habeebcole:
ask ur d1ck nw....it has it reason
I wish say the guy fit talk wetin e dey see each time he comes close to inserting cos it's very scary how he goes lame...
Re: Ever Experienced "Temporal Erectile Dysfunction? *so Scared*mature Comments Pls by Skanas(m): 9:40pm On Apr 24, 2015
RomanZeus:
OP count yourself lucky
Cause that's the sign of MAGUN
You better run for your life
-
-
-
- I believe there's something your dickk isn't telling u
Magun Like Jazz abi?? My Benin friend said something like that oOooo
Re: Ever Experienced "Temporal Erectile Dysfunction? *so Scared*mature Comments Pls by Qmab: 9:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
Skanas:

Like seriously I have never experienced such with any girl since I became sexually active...as for being too excited or anxious its a NO cos am not in anyway sex-starved...am always normal when we about to make out
When i said excited or anxious, I meant that since you said you were good friends with the girl, do you get too excited about her? Is your reaction about the prospect of sex with her differ from that of other girls? Or is it the same?
Re: Ever Experienced "Temporal Erectile Dysfunction? *so Scared*mature Comments Pls by Skanas(m): 10:10pm On Apr 24, 2015
Qmab:
When i said excited or anxious, I meant that since you said you were good friends with the girl, do you get too excited about her? Is your reaction about the prospect of sex with her differ from that of other girls? Or is it the same?
Not different...same reaction with other girls...I don't get too excited when it comes to her case
Re: Ever Experienced "Temporal Erectile Dysfunction? *so Scared*mature Comments Pls by Qmab: 10:27pm On Apr 24, 2015
Skanas:

Not different...same reaction with other girls...I don't get too excited when it comes to her case
Well, in that case, I suggest you read up on temporary ED and probably see a doctor if it persists more often.
Re: Ever Experienced "Temporal Erectile Dysfunction? *so Scared*mature Comments Pls by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
for the fact I don't welcome fornication, that will be the only thing that will restrict my comment, but pls go see any professional doctor and pls avoid pumping into the glorious den of someone future wife.

NA beg I take ur situation beg u...

1 Like

Re: Ever Experienced "Temporal Erectile Dysfunction? *so Scared*mature Comments Pls by Skanas(m): 5:41am On Apr 25, 2015
Qmab:
Well, in that case, I suggest you read up on temporary ED and probably see a doctor if it persists more often.
Thanks anyway...but since it occurs with just one girl I guess it's more diabolical than a medical ish.

(1) (Reply)

Deleted Post / Guys Will B Like I Dont Knw How To Draw / A Flowchart To Determine If Ur Gonna Have Sex On This Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.