Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

What's The Best Bday Gift I Can Give To Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Best Bday Gift I Can Give To Her? (1306 Views)

How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble / Ladies! How Would You React If Your Hubby Gives You This Bracelet As Bday Gift?? / Did I Do Anything Wrong With The Gift I Gave To My Pastor's Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Bday Gift I Can Give To Her? by CHUKSKALIDONN: 11:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
Well, I dnt like discussing my flaws especially when it comes to social or relationship blocks for no just any solid reason other my pride and ego...its hurts them.
So, I will just ask and I will like u my chully pals to reply pertinent to d topic. One of my flaws is knowing what to get for a lady without asking though I meticulously took time to observe her and what she normally likes but I will get this end feeling that I may be fatally wrong. So, I always thought my observations are wrong.
This time around, its no mistake and its no dulling cos its a 'half time' opportunity not even 'one time'. I have this girl. She's been a friend, one I admire and she's fully aware and she's got birthday coming up. She has called to say "hey Chuks my bday is coming up and ur d first to know and am expecting u first in everything", in a teasing manner. I feel like using this avenue to......... u understand nah. She said she will welcome a chewing gum as long it came from me.
So, guys just fire me down with options of what I can give to her....abeg make una remember say my papa no be soludo and my uncle no know sanusi. So make una keep am as simple as possible....thanks
Re: What's The Best Bday Gift I Can Give To Her? by falconey(m): 11:03pm On Apr 24, 2015
seniorman just to ask a question see post.

Ok let me think like a poor man living in VGC in lagos.

Nigerian girls like anything that can enter their stomach I suggest you go for "FOOL CHICKEN" from SWEET SENSATION.
cool

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Bday Gift I Can Give To Her? by iphanyiuma(m): 11:08pm On Apr 24, 2015
G-string
Re: What's The Best Bday Gift I Can Give To Her? by tohpahz(f): 11:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
Lol.

Buh u could stylishly ask her what she does like nd wat she doesn't..
Just mk sure she doesnt know u planning on getting something.. to kip d element of surprise intact.

That's what my bf did.. Was totally clueless until he showed up with it..
Re: What's The Best Bday Gift I Can Give To Her? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 24, 2015
falconey:

Nigerian girls like anything that can enter their stomach I suggest you go for "FOOL CHICKEN" from SWEET SENSATION.
cool

I beg to differ.... shocked
Re: What's The Best Bday Gift I Can Give To Her? by tohpahz(f): 11:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
falconey:

cool

Depends on the kinda friends we are oo. My very close friends can't take mi to sweet sensation na..

Can accept d chicken from just normal friends. Buh not intimate friends..
Re: What's The Best Bday Gift I Can Give To Her? by ronald4lif(m): 11:15pm On Apr 24, 2015
How much is your budget. That's the first thing to tell when seeking for opinion on matters like this, to enable people arrive at better ideas.
Re: What's The Best Bday Gift I Can Give To Her? by malonephill(m): 11:48pm On Apr 24, 2015
If, you're a kind of person like me, I will just ask her what she would like as her birthday gift simple!
Re: What's The Best Bday Gift I Can Give To Her? by CHUKSKALIDONN: 1:38pm On Apr 25, 2015
malonephill:
If, you're a kind of person like me, I will just ask her what she would like as her birthday gift simple!
I did but she said she would accept a chewing gum as long it came from me
Re: What's The Best Bday Gift I Can Give To Her? by CHUKSKALIDONN: 1:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
ronald4lif:
How much is your budget. That's the first thing to tell when seeking for opinion on matters like this, to enable people arrive at better ideas.

Anything simple
Re: What's The Best Bday Gift I Can Give To Her? by malonephill(m): 5:28pm On Apr 25, 2015
CHUKSKALIDONN:

I did but she said she would accept a chewing gum as long it came from me
it show she would accept anything regardless how it is, then, I will suggest a designer gown in her fav colour.
Re: What's The Best Bday Gift I Can Give To Her? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 25, 2015
ferrari!! cheesy
Re: What's The Best Bday Gift I Can Give To Her? by sunnyeinstein(m): 8:16pm On Apr 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
ferrari!! cheesy

Buh she no wan ferrari naw! undecided undecided Wetin i go kon do now?
Re: What's The Best Bday Gift I Can Give To Her? by CHUKSKALIDONN: 5:36pm On Apr 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
ferrari!! cheesy
Lol.....noted.
Re: What's The Best Bday Gift I Can Give To Her? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 28, 2015
I have done this for 2 persons, and it made them go crazy. Get her a set of pant, her exact size please. Then u can get other things if u so wish

(1) (Reply)

The Gem In A Good Man.....qualities To Look For In Your Future Husband / Priceless Words For The Ladies / Best Romantic Scene Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.