Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Ladies! How Would You React If Your Hubby Gives You This Bracelet As Bday Gift?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! How Would You React If Your Hubby Gives You This Bracelet As Bday Gift?? (720 Views)

Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner / What's The Best Bday Gift I Can Give To Her? / Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies! How Would You React If Your Hubby Gives You This Bracelet As Bday Gift?? by nnamdizen(m): 7:22pm On Apr 26, 2015
Pls don't brake your phone screen lipsrsealed

Re: Ladies! How Would You React If Your Hubby Gives You This Bracelet As Bday Gift?? by Kingpinukecy(m): 7:29pm On Apr 26, 2015
GOSH!!! so irritating 2my liken and view.....i will not even collect it because its looks like a flesh and i might tink he is upto somtin evil!!!
Re: Ladies! How Would You React If Your Hubby Gives You This Bracelet As Bday Gift?? by Eastherbunny(m): 7:30pm On Apr 26, 2015
Are those barbecue I'd like to taste one
Re: Ladies! How Would You React If Your Hubby Gives You This Bracelet As Bday Gift?? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
HOLY MARY!
Dammit!
Re: Ladies! How Would You React If Your Hubby Gives You This Bracelet As Bday Gift?? by cahnellven: 7:43pm On Apr 26, 2015
Most women won't have the guts to reject it even if they find it disgusting .

Its a form of creativity though
Re: Ladies! How Would You React If Your Hubby Gives You This Bracelet As Bday Gift?? by Cholls(m): 7:53pm On Apr 26, 2015
my brother its definitely gonna Hallowen.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen This Before? (photo) / Guys As Turn To Woman (picture) / Ladies: 5 Horrible Dating Behaviours To Avoid On A First Date.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.