Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,749 members, 7,844,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Aregbesola Denies Plan To Stop School Feeding Scheme - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Denies Plan To Stop School Feeding Scheme (8857 Views)

Shell To Continue Operations, Denies Plan To Evacuate Workers / Buhari's School Feeding Scheme and The Nation's Leaning Purse / Aregbesola Denies Plan To Stop School Feeding Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Denies Plan To Stop School Feeding Scheme by Shittaakeem(m): 7:02am On Apr 25, 2015
Johnnyessence:
APC change d same newspaper that was spreading faked news before now writing good news again. forget ooo aregbesola is d awolowo of South west by d special grace of God he will fulfilled his promise on us.
Bleep You
You stole my topictopic angry
Let this be your first and the last
If you steal my topic again eeheeh angry
Hell will fall on nairalandangry
https://www.nairaland.com/2276083/aregbesola-denies-plan-stop-school
Re: Aregbesola Denies Plan To Stop School Feeding Scheme by SuperSuave(m): 7:03am On Apr 25, 2015
Re: Aregbesola Denies Plan To Stop School Feeding Scheme by noordean(m): 7:03am On Apr 25, 2015
Shittaakeem:
God Punish you.
Stupid op stole my topic angry
https://www.nairaland.com/2276083/aregbesola-denies-plan-stop-school
Bleep you
Karma will befall you ..
Idiot. angry
FP angry
OP angry
kilode?? seun dey pay for 'topic' ??
Re: Aregbesola Denies Plan To Stop School Feeding Scheme by nerodenero: 7:03am On Apr 25, 2015
I don't think it is healthy for the State Government to stop it, rather they should look for other means to generate income. I just pity the state.

Quite unfortunate, we have States whose allocation is huge yet the masses hardly feel the presence of government. Just appalling.
Re: Aregbesola Denies Plan To Stop School Feeding Scheme by AustinBlinks(m): 7:04am On Apr 25, 2015
noordean:
u are still repeating the same blunders
Lmao. abeg tell him o
Re: Aregbesola Denies Plan To Stop School Feeding Scheme by Shittaakeem(m): 7:06am On Apr 25, 2015
noordean:
kilode?? seun dey pay for 'topic' ??
Guy angry
Guyangry
I dey vex right nowangry
Re: Aregbesola Denies Plan To Stop School Feeding Scheme by eaglechild: 7:10am On Apr 25, 2015
Instead of paying the parents of these children salaries so that they can feed their wards.

You are running a bogus, corrupt and unsustainable welfare programme.

Is this what will happen with old soldier's welfare scheme?

5 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Denies Plan To Stop School Feeding Scheme by otemanuduno: 7:11am On Apr 25, 2015
PDP propaganda after election,

BTW There are threads ongoing right now where we fish out the TANOIDS who were active before March 28. We quote the funny comments they made back then...mheen, those threads sweet die. Join us now @ https://www.nairaland.com/2273958/digging-out-tanoids-season-1

https://www.nairaland.com/2275772/digging-out-tanoids-season-2

https://www.nairaland.com/2275763/digging-out-tanoids-season-3
Re: Aregbesola Denies Plan To Stop School Feeding Scheme by Saraben(f): 7:12am On Apr 25, 2015
Today is my bday atleat won't I get the ftc as a gift?? Am tired of hustling
Re: Aregbesola Denies Plan To Stop School Feeding Scheme by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:12am On Apr 25, 2015
Aregbe till 2023. Bad belle is allowed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Denies Plan To Stop School Feeding Scheme by 83lagosroad(m): 7:12am On Apr 25, 2015
Even with. Poor allocation what is he doing with the IGR. No visible projects going on I that state. Its all abandoned and unrealistic projects. I visit the state regularly. I wonder the kind of food they are eating and spending #3.6 billion in a rural area per annum for just 250,000pupils. But there is money for campaign and free fufu for able bodies men and women who could have worked for themself to earn something

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Denies Plan To Stop School Feeding Scheme by Saraben(f): 7:12am On Apr 25, 2015
Today is my bday atleast won't I get the ftc as a gift?? Am tired of hustling
Re: Aregbesola Denies Plan To Stop School Feeding Scheme by helphelp: 7:14am On Apr 25, 2015
Johnnyessence:
what's ur point here d same newspaper that posted d rumoured news is now positing d good news .see d fact here is that d pupils will be feed with good foods.free education, free meals.it was dwindling in d fg allocation revenue that slow d pace of d payment of d salary. and let me tell u here all d South west state owns their workers salary except Lagos state.

Your English too get "k-leg" true true...

You really need to improve on your writing ability
Re: Aregbesola Denies Plan To Stop School Feeding Scheme by Google63(m): 7:16am On Apr 25, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
APC

So you are still alive?
Re: Aregbesola Denies Plan To Stop School Feeding Scheme by elobyobi: 7:17am On Apr 25, 2015
Johnnyessence:
what's ur point here d same newspaper that posted d rumoured news is now positing d good news .see d fact here is that d pupils will be feed with good foods.free education, free meals.it was dwindling in d fg allocation revenue that slow d pace of d payment of d salary. and let me tell u here all d South west state owns their workers salary except Lagos state.
And that's a good thing? undecided
Re: Aregbesola Denies Plan To Stop School Feeding Scheme by Yungpac(m): 7:46am On Apr 25, 2015
Johnnyessence:
APC change d same newspaper that was spreading faked news before now writing good news again. forget ooo aregbesola is d awolowo of South west by d special grace of God he will fulfilled his promise on us.
if u v any idea on hw d civil servants r living u wouldn't dare say dat,now name d promises he made to u nd fulfilled,d uncompleted roads?d so called free xkul uniform dt hardly last a term?just tell me?doz kids dt r fed by d government,hw many of their parents r paying their taxes?it z only d government workers dt contribute d largest amount of tax in d state nd yet u deny dem of dere salaries?nw dtz heartless

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Denies Plan To Stop School Feeding Scheme by shadownetinc: 7:48am On Apr 25, 2015
Payback time! Let's hack all ATM's in the most astounding ways ever know visit http://www.shadownetinc.net/wp/?p=37.. For Educational Purpose only
Re: Aregbesola Denies Plan To Stop School Feeding Scheme by Sibrah: 7:49am On Apr 25, 2015
Aregbesola should stop all these petty scheme he his engaging in.
Re: Aregbesola Denies Plan To Stop School Feeding Scheme by otizs: 7:51am On Apr 25, 2015
Pay our state Allowance! useless Governor!
Re: Aregbesola Denies Plan To Stop School Feeding Scheme by laytoshtwo: 7:51am On Apr 25, 2015
Johnnyessence:

Pay salaries and leave the feeding to the parent,Awolowo indeed.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Denies Plan To Stop School Feeding Scheme by 9jagoodman: 8:04am On Apr 25, 2015
AustinBlinks:
PDP should just accept defeat and rest for once. Their lies can build mansions

Did you just join the forum? Why are calling PDP the nickname of APC. LIES - the foundation of APC. Nigeria don enter ONE CHANCE

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Denies Plan To Stop School Feeding Scheme by Ahmeduana(m): 8:12am On Apr 25, 2015
Johnnyessence:

Source: http://www.punchng.com/news/aregbesola-denies-plan-to-stop-school-feeding-scheme/
YOU GO TALK TRUE, E STILL DEY TINGLY YOU WHEN E START TO SCRATCH YOU NOBODY GO TELL YOU SAY MAKE YOU REMOVE TROUSER BEFORE YOU COMMOT AM THROWAY.
Re: Aregbesola Denies Plan To Stop School Feeding Scheme by Ahmeduana(m): 8:16am On Apr 25, 2015
nationwide1:
Him don come again with fake rebuttal. Ok you'll not stop; why don't you pay salaries? Why was need to set up committee for review of the scheme?
This man no sabi lie.
AREGBERASCAL IS GAUGING THE MOOD OF PEOPLE TO SEE WHAT IS GOING TO BE THEIR REACTION.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Denies Plan To Stop School Feeding Scheme by DaBullIT(m): 8:17am On Apr 25, 2015
[size=14pt]So, Y'all did your feasibility studies on the news before commenting abi ?

Dumb Experts

Always rejoicing for hear bad news

Eeediorts
[/size]

Obiagu1:

Nothing bad in scrapping the program What about the wastage?

Look dude, there's something called feasibility study. If Aregbe is not stupid or crazy, he should have done one.

Now the illiterate Buhari is dangling free money over our heads.
Does he really think it is feasible? He shouldn't fcking waste money meant for infrastructure on an unsustainable program.

APC is all fraud, filled with men that live in Disneyland.

IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Stop replying him and most of his APC colleagues. From his/their contributions on the forum, you can deduce his/their lack of real life working experience outside classroom environment and google search?

All he knows are paper knowledge without technical details and applicability.

Just like the Chairman, House Committee on Finance, Abdulmumin Jibrin, who on December 18, 2013 hired Enwegbara for N115 million to produce 50 questions on the “State of the Economy,” which the House of Representatives would like to pose to the Minister of Finance notwithstanding a top-class academic credentials Abdulmumin parades.

Armaggedon:
trash!
If a governor of a state cannot forecast the effect of oil price drop on an economy such as osun before embarking on such programs, then to be frank, osun is doomed.
Governance requires creativity and innovation above every other human endeavor.

Borderless:

Is this how we would be governed? Like 'if the new realities mean the program must be discontinued, so be it'? Just like that? This is really shameful. I just pray Baba Boohaha will not adopt this same model. Smh.

barcanista:
My brother, APC is all about confusion. They lack these basic understanding and always refuse to learn from realities. Osun is so broke and highly indebted that BANKS have refused to give them more loan angry. Civil servants are on a 8moth streak without pay... They are just deceiving themselves...

barcanista:
When I said this so-called program is "laughable" the APC clowns said "APC have experts" lol... Now Osun is about scrapping the policy. Funny enough one Mr Buhari wants to implement it and even campaigned vigorously with it. These people have no sense of developmental programs.

chymystique:
And some people are saying the social program GMB is planning is feasible and sustainable.... lol.. Welcome to reality Nigerians!
Indeed Talk is Cheap

fitzmayowa:
I wonder why you will introduce a program that you know you can't sustain, the money spent on the unsustainable social welfare would have been spent on something tangible in osun...

The people of osun never begged for the welfare package in the first place, scrapping the program will be tantamount to deceit, since he campaigned with the so called welfare package...

I hope Buhari's administration learn from this...

Obiagu1:

I will be glad if you are from Osun because you deserve the kind of government that you get.
Aregbe did feasibility study on a program that collapsed in how many years
Was it done by an Osun educated individual like you? I wouldn't be surprised! Half baked education is worse than no education.

As for welfare, do we have social insurance numbers? What data do we have or what foundation do we have to start any form of welfare program?
You can't just wake up and say you would give N20,000 to 25 million Nigerians. Where did he get the figures from?

baybeeboi:
hmm!
Wonder what they were thinking in the first place.
Some unrealistic decisions

Vikkie14:

Are you saying something or just 'Gibberish' bro.

Furthermore, Aregbe who owe the workers 6months salaries now should pay up just as Mr Oshiomole had admonish them that a RESPONSIBLE Governor would not hold up workers salary.

Obiagu1:
Now Buhari wants to introduce his welfare program. undecided

These APC guys are just clueless.
Re: Aregbesola Denies Plan To Stop School Feeding Scheme by DaBullIT(m): 8:19am On Apr 25, 2015
Saraben:
Today is my bday atleat won't I get the ftc as a gift?? Am tired of hustling

Please tell me , how would FTC reduce your hustling ? or make your day any better ?? Just wondering

Anyways , HBD LLNP

you want clues to FTC , i may be able to help you PM me

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Denies Plan To Stop School Feeding Scheme by focus7: 8:19am On Apr 25, 2015
Barcanista the propagandist should cover his face with shame.
Re: Aregbesola Denies Plan To Stop School Feeding Scheme by Ahmeduana(m): 8:22am On Apr 25, 2015
ki02020:
I never believed the story.......

BUT please uncle aregbe you can simply halt the programe for now if it presently no longer Economical

TANoids I thought there were free tutorials on how to act as an opposition.....free education una no want abi
APC IS LIKE A PERSON HITTEN WITH TEN BATON STICK, DENYING THAT NO SINGLE ONE TOUCHES IS BODY AND THAT HE IS NOT FEELING A SINGLE PAIN!
Re: Aregbesola Denies Plan To Stop School Feeding Scheme by Ahmeduana(m): 8:27am On Apr 25, 2015
Johnnyessence:
YOU ARE JUST BEEN SYMPHATETIC PERIOD, AND IS VISIBLE ACTIONS AND COMMON SENSE THAT BUILDS A NATION NOT SENTIMENTAL SYMPHATY.
Re: Aregbesola Denies Plan To Stop School Feeding Scheme by DaBullIT(m): 8:28am On Apr 25, 2015
shadownetinc:
Payback time! Let's hack all ATM's in the most astounding ways ever know visit http://www.shadownetinc.net/wp/?p=37.. For Educational Purpose only

Nigerians don't talk to banker on phone

Nigerians would never leave their cards with a security officer,

Nigerians would never tell you their pin on the phone even if you caller ID says you are a bank

There's no snow in Nigeria or ice, non of the methods using weather , ice, cold will work

Acetylene is not readily available

But most importantly, Every ATM manufacturer wants to be the best, I am pretty sure they have changed the structure and security of each machines, Countries outside Nigeria have been using ATM for eons , I am sure Nigerian banks bought Updated versions , not the old type

Sorry , non of the information posted can help you steal from an ATM except buldozing the whole machine ... UNFORTUNATELY , Change has come , You do that Police will shoot you , Find alternative method heh he he he he he he he
Re: Aregbesola Denies Plan To Stop School Feeding Scheme by Olril18(m): 8:54am On Apr 25, 2015
Johnnyessence:
ode oshi,dindinrin dinrobo
keep licking the bottom of a governor that keeps suffering you
workers are hungry,pensioners are even worse off
and all the rubbish roads and other projects he has embarked upon,not one has been completed.
his lies and propaganda are like tentancles,I can see its effects on you
and before u say rubbish wen u quote me,u should know I'm osun intoto
Re: Aregbesola Denies Plan To Stop School Feeding Scheme by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 25, 2015
Some people can't comprehend. The article by Punch Yesterday published recommendation of Labour Union to save fund for the State. They recommended austerity by scrapping of the "freed feeding program" aka "O'meal". Aregbesola is more concerened with international "praise" and not the welfare of the state that is suffering from financial crises. Osun is yet to pay workers for 8months yet Aregbesola couldn't thought it wise to review some of his fiscal policies. Aregbesola has turned Osun into a Greece. I hope Buhari doesn't take such step....

For The Record, Osun is heavily indebted and Banks have refused to give them more loans.
Re: Aregbesola Denies Plan To Stop School Feeding Scheme by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 25, 2015
focus7:
Barcanista the propagandist should cover his face with shame.
What is "Propaganda"? You no read the article? Read my comment up.... Aregbe is leading Osun to be in a worse state than greece...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Discharges Ex-IGP Sunday Ehindero Of N16.4m Fraud Charge / Southern Governors Insist On VAT Collection, 2023 Presidency / Wike: Rivers Not Fighting FG Over VAT Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.