Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? (46731 Views)

Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / 7 Common Reasons Why Ladies Say No To Marriage Proposals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 25, 2015
Here are some heart-touching examples of marriage proposals, which are very difficult to answer: “No!”

1. On the Beach.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by missghost(f): 10:15am On Apr 25, 2015
If I don't love him I would still say no undecided

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by justmag(m): 10:16am On Apr 25, 2015
Some low bottom girls will still NO if your money ain't long.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 25, 2015
2. On her Birthday.

12 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by Twaci(f): 10:17am On Apr 25, 2015
Yes. If:

1) Ma friends are not present to witness it

2) Ma nails are not done

3) If the rock is smaller than a grain of rice

4) If its all not on camera (being recorded)

5) .....And many other reasons

grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 25, 2015
3. On the New Year's eve.

9 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 25, 2015
4. In a Photoshoot.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 25, 2015
justmag:
Some low bottom girls will still NO if your money ain't long.

No money, No friend.grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by witnezHD(m): 10:22am On Apr 25, 2015
missghost:
if you say ON I know you say you be witch
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by dechandel(f): 10:22am On Apr 25, 2015
Yes yes and yessssss!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by DuchessLily(f): 10:22am On Apr 25, 2015
OP u r not patriotic @all!

Na only onyibo pple proposals u post. What abt naija election proposal and shoprite proposal ??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by MizTyna(f): 10:25am On Apr 25, 2015
If i dont like him enough,i'll say yes for him to save face but I'm breaking up once we're alone

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by charijee(f): 10:26am On Apr 25, 2015
dechandel:
Yes yes and yessssss!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Tatafo are you saying yes to the proposals or the question? cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 25, 2015
A sweet man used a police stop and search and billboard scenario to pop marriage proposal question to his beautiful girlfriend in Port Harcourt.

http://www.naijaeyez.net/2014/09/omg-see-photosnigerian-guy-proposed-to.html

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by dechandel(f): 10:29am On Apr 25, 2015
charijee:
Tatafo are you saying yes to the proposals or the question? cheesy
Hahahahaha
To the both grin grin

JeffreyJamez can you please come and tell me how you proposed to this amebo here grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by Svelteb(f): 10:29am On Apr 25, 2015
Nice concepts bt I still prefer it private...d 2 of us alone.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by epelumi42(m): 10:34am On Apr 25, 2015
MizTyna:
If i dont like him enough,i'll say yes for him to save face but I'm breaking up once we're alone

Wicked! Naughty! grin grin Lol. You want him dead? ;p

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by charijee(f): 10:40am On Apr 25, 2015
dechandel:
Hahahahaha
To the both grin grin

JeffreyJamez can you please come and tell me how you proposed to this amebo here grin
So my grandpa proposal no do you abi.....JJ no fit come here na
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by TrishaP(f): 10:43am On Apr 25, 2015
missghost:
Lol..babe you've got a heart.
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:54am On Apr 25, 2015
dechandel:
Hahahahaha
To the both grin grin

Grandma so you have forgotten... lol..
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:54am On Apr 25, 2015
charijee:
So my grandpa proposal no do you abi.....JJ no fit come here na

Why? undecided
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by Ishilove: 11:17am On Apr 25, 2015
I prefer a private proposal.

Why do people still propose sef?

Just simply tell her, "Arabirin, please tell your parents I want to see them with my family."

That's enough proposal for me. No time for too much 'feferity'.

92 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by dechandel(f): 11:26am On Apr 25, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Grandma so you have forgotten... lol..
Forgotten
You and my so called step daughter charijee told me nothing undecided
I am still too young to be having a memory loss o jare angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by zyzxx(m): 11:28am On Apr 25, 2015
Nice one
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 25, 2015
Ishilove:

Just simply tell her, "Arabirin, please tell your parents I want to see them with my family."

whats' the romance in that?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by Borrusia: 11:39am On Apr 25, 2015
missghost:
This exact emoticon. Too easy
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:39am On Apr 25, 2015
dechandel:
Forgotten
You and my so called step daughter charijee told me nothing undecided
I am still too young to be having a memory loss o jare angry

Young?....at 156 you consider yourself young?.... I'm coming...

*downloading laugh *
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 25, 2015
Thanks Ishilove, ive been unbanned.

Nigerian proposed to his girlfriend on a plane.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 25, 2015
With a hidden photographer.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by Brugo(m): 11:45am On Apr 25, 2015
Ishilove:

My kind of woman.

I can't take the risk of public proposal. If she says no I know my friends will never let me forget it till I die.

@thread... that photo session proposal though.... the guy was not sure... look at his tense face cheesy grin

13 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 25, 2015

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 25, 2015
DuchessLily:
OP u r not patriotic @all!

Na only onyibo pple proposals u post. What abt naija election proposal and shoprite proposal ??

Thanks, ive done it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes / What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? / Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.