Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,490 members, 7,850,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:39 AM

Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? (46778 Views)

Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / 7 Common Reasons Why Ladies Say No To Marriage Proposals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by 989900: 1:38pm On Apr 25, 2015
. . .twisted world, you can do this for a woman, and still go ahead and beat the fxck out of her in 2 years, tops! angry
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by linusbnn(m): 1:38pm On Apr 25, 2015
missghost:
If I don't love him I would still say no undecided

Yu be person? See yur name angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by chax100(f): 1:40pm On Apr 25, 2015
Andrew114:
okay is that what you are saying?what about this;there in the beach on that sunny day,with the ocean current and beautiful breeze couple with the wounderful sky,then suddenly your man just knelt down in that sandy soil with all humility and humbleness.not only that ooo!,what about the sweet sweet words he would say to you,then finally the introduction of that gold or silver-like ring into your finger right on the spot.haba check am na,is't it a mind blowing romantic scenario?some even shed tears self

When it comes to luxury, you would want to copy the White people. Same you would not appreciate flower as a gift. You better ask your mama how your papa take propose. Nowadays children of DSTv. #JustSoliloqusing#
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by Bexson: 1:43pm On Apr 25, 2015
XBLadez:
Funny people! What if, after all this drama, the girl says [size=70pt]NO![/size]
You don't propose to a girl you met on the street na. Check out people that propose in that manner, they must have been with the girl for pretty a long time and both of them have an idea as to where the relationship is leading to.
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by Adaeze003(f): 1:43pm On Apr 25, 2015
Toks2008:

Noted but let me give you this taught provoking opinionated stands..

Women are endegeared species in this cruel world of men and while i believe to a large xtent that the feelings of the lady matters,it is imperative to ndstnd that it is better for a lady to marry a man that loves her rather than for her to marry a man she loves who does not love her..

women are wired to love a man who truly loves them overtime even if they felt nothing at first.

of wat use is lovng a man who is not crazy over u? and trust me mny guys liptalk love but only few truly love.

Uhm... world of men? I've heard of that place but not sure where it is. Care to share the longitude n lat?

Oh... back to what I was saying... being loved is as important as loving someone.

I wonder why it doesn't trouble guys that the girl they want to spend the rest of their lives with don't love them? It's really silly in my opinion... it's one of the reason the women involved tend to shift all focus to the kids and neglet the said hubby... that's just a recipe for frustration in my opinion.

You hear women make comments like "i'm still here for the kids" N m like wth?
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by Kassidy90(m): 1:45pm On Apr 25, 2015
missghost:
U don't love him and you are dating him.... Mmtcheeeew
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 25, 2015
Twaci:
Yes. If:

1) Ma friends are not present to witness it

2) Ma nails are not done

3) If the rock is smaller than a grain of rice

4) If its all not on camera (being recorded)

5) .....And many other reasons

grin
nail ke?
abi rock as big as hard core can do the trick?
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by ffo(m): 1:50pm On Apr 25, 2015
Twaci:
Yes. If:

1) Ma friends are not present to witness it

2) Ma nails are not done

3) If the rock is smaller than a grain of rice

4) If its all not on camera (being recorded)

5) .....And many other reasons

grin
NOT FUNNY!
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
chax100:

When it comes to luxury, you would want to copy the White people. Same you would not appreciate flower as a gift. You better ask your mama how your papa take propose. Nowadays children of DSTv. #JustSoliloqusing#
what is this one saying hng?abeg go sleep,no one imitating the white here
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by Toks2008(m): 1:54pm On Apr 25, 2015
Adaeze003:

Uhm... world of men? I've heard of that place but not sure where it is. Care to share the longitude n lat?

Oh... back to what I was saying... being loved is as important as loving someone.

I wonder why it doesn't trouble guys that the girl they want to spend the rest of their lives with don't love them? It's really silly in my opinion... it's one of the reason the women involved tend to shift all focus to the kids and neglet the said hubby... that's just a recipe for frustration in my opinion.

You hear women make comments like "i'm still here for the kids" N m like wth?

Your latter paragraph suggests that that man never loved that lady.

Im fairly advanced in age and as a 40ur old man i can tell you frankly that the beauty and the beast story is not 100% fictional

If a man truly loves you and is crazy about you i bet you will b srprised how deeply u will fall in love with him in a short while.

Women are very emotional and tend to react to wat they hear and how they are treated but not really visual as some think.

That tall dark rich handsome dude will look like a monster to you after he trreats u like poo while that short ugly pot belly illiterate will be as cute as.. when he continuosly shows u how special you are.

trust me,if a woman marries a man who is vrazy aver her and she is not in love with him,with time she will realize how blessed she is but if a woman marries a man she is crazy anout but does not feel same way,she is finished.

I will stop here
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by CrypticSegun(m): 2:00pm On Apr 25, 2015
MizTyna:

Excuse me? Why the insult? Must we agree with eachother? It shows your level of intelligence indeed,you retarded baboon.

Sup Tyna, how u doing? x
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by johnnynwa(m): 2:03pm On Apr 25, 2015
TrishaP:

Lol..babe you've got a heart.
Yes, I pray men should stay afar from such a lady. This is d type dt can break men's heart.
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by spencekat(m): 2:04pm On Apr 25, 2015
Must the man kneel as he proposes?.It appears as if the man is begging the woman to marry him.
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by Defcon1(m): 2:09pm On Apr 25, 2015
Public proposals leave a lady with little or no choice.
Many say 'yes' just to save face and avoid embarrassment.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 25, 2015
MizTyna:
If i dont like him enough,i'll say yes for him to save face but I'm breaking up once we're alone
*Signature said it all*

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by grad2012(f): 2:14pm On Apr 25, 2015
Omg i love d one on d beach,its so romantic. The sad part is Nigerian men are not romantic at all embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by topemirates(m): 2:15pm On Apr 25, 2015
Toks2008:

Im fairly advanced in age and as a 40ur old man i can tell you frankly that the beauty and the beast story is not 100% fictional

If a man truly loves you and is crazy about you i bet you will b srprised how deeply u will fall in love with him in a short while.

Women are not really visual as some think and that tall dark rich handsome dude will look like a monster to you after he trreats u like poo while that short ugly pot belly illiterate will be as cute as.. when he continuosly shows u how special you are.

trust me,if a woman marries a man who is vrazy aver her and she is not in love with him,with time she will realize how blessed she is but if a woman marries a man she is crazy anout but does not feel same way,she is finished.

I will stop here

Very true...
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by lilcashking(m): 2:21pm On Apr 25, 2015
missghost:
u don't love him what make u and him to be hanging around 2geda
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by nsiazu: 2:24pm On Apr 25, 2015
missghost:
No wonder some girls remain unmarried till 30+
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 25, 2015
missghost:
"If" you don't love him... then why are you still with him
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ordinary PDA will have me beg earth to swallow me up talk more of these ones.
Thank God say his shyness is even bigger than mine.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by nsiazu: 2:40pm On Apr 25, 2015
Guys!! How about proposing in front of congregation in the Church?
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 25, 2015
missghost:

Why bother being with him in the first place then?
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by MizTyna(f): 2:46pm On Apr 25, 2015
Sacluxpaint:

Dumb blondes like you are usually selfish and don't care about other's feelings.

Now i get. Somebody hurt you yea? I'm beautiful,smart and very intelligent. I know you might never have come across such combinations,but we really do exist. I dont have the time/energy to join words with you. So continue quoting me and showing the whole word your s.tu.pidity
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by charijee(f): 2:46pm On Apr 25, 2015
dechandel:
Charijee sweetie, we need to talk!!!
I do not think this man is good enough for you angry angry
Who then is good enough for me?.......whisper it plsssssssss wink
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by butanep(m): 2:48pm On Apr 25, 2015
Am yet to see an illustration of a Nigerian man proposing in such a romantic way...

Are we saying the white are more romantic than Us?

But seriously if Nigerian ladies are really romantic, it would ve be fun for we man...It will make us think outside the box to do something amazing for them... All they want is money... money & money... so guyz don't bother to figure out something amazing, they just prefer to hustle for the money n leave the romantic aspect...

Yet to find an amazing wow ways to propose to my beautiful angel... Maybe I will take her to the moon...lol
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by Omowalksola(f): 2:49pm On Apr 25, 2015
Xo romantic
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by MizTyna(f): 2:50pm On Apr 25, 2015
CrypticSegun:

Sup Tyna, how u doing? x
I'm great,thanks
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
Owliver:
I know some go say na pride. Well, maybe its actually pride sha but I don't feel comfortable when I see such. To others it might be normal but to me its opposite. I'll rather bake the ring in a cake and she bites lol. Game over
Owliver:
I know some go say na pride. Well, maybe its actually pride sha but I don't feel comfortable when I see such. To others it might be normal but to me its opposite. I'll rather bake the ring in a cake and she bites lol. Game over

Omo what if d babe na monger, she go swallow the ring na d two of u go find am inside sh*t cry
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by Adaeze003(f): 2:55pm On Apr 25, 2015
Toks2008:

Women are very emotional and tend to react to wat they hear and how they are treated but not really visual as some think.

That tall dark rich handsome dude will look like a monster to you after he trreats u like poo while that short ugly pot belly illiterate will be as cute as.. when he continuosly shows u how special you are.

I will stop here

Oh... m just in my 20z but i've met a couple of guys who were so in love(not lust.. tested n proven love) with me but I just couldn't get myself to love them just coz they loved me n even when I did, it didn't last.

You might be older than I am but one thing you're not? You aint a woman so you can't speak for us. That's just wrong.

"Women are so emotional"... am I the only one tired of that crappy(no offense to you pls) statement? undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 25, 2015
dechandel:
Charijee sweetie, we need to talk!!!
I do not think this man is good enough for you angry angry

Emm, lovely profile pic.. I will propose to u anytime smiley
Re: Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? by Svelteb(f): 2:57pm On Apr 25, 2015
Sile12:

Its his choice to propose to you you anyday, anytime, anyhow, and anywhere. Not yours sis...
I never said I'd dictate 2 him...was just stating my preference.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Met Her Husband In London 11 Years Ago. Photos / She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes / What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.