Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,501 members, 7,823,168 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Etisalat's New Hourly Data Plan, My Observation. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat's New Hourly Data Plan, My Observation. (5491 Views)

Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other / Airtel Scrap Unlimited Hourly Data Plan / Etisalat New Data Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat's New Hourly Data Plan, My Observation. by chidooh1: 7:07pm On Apr 25, 2015
Can't opt in ,operation failed try again later; that's their response since morning.
Re: Etisalat's New Hourly Data Plan, My Observation. by mrdrizzy(m): 7:08pm On Apr 25, 2015
Kingoflotto:

I don't why people will not learn please mods delete this thread sharply I just don't know some idiots can't keep their mouth shut and enjoy this tweak codedly
i think d best way is to just hit d report button on any thread you dont fancy

i did mine to the previous thread that was closed and also to this,its best you do same,since ppl nvr learn we force em to
Re: Etisalat's New Hourly Data Plan, My Observation. by hamilton62(m): 7:16pm On Apr 25, 2015
W3xy1:
Am still enjoying my 15naira per 5 mins
How please?
Re: Etisalat's New Hourly Data Plan, My Observation. by Kingoflotto(m): 7:17pm On Apr 25, 2015
mrdrizzy:
i think d best way is to just hit d report button on any thread you dont fancy

i did mine to the previous thread that was closed and also to this,its best you do same,since ppl nvr learn we force em to

infact I tire for people what will they gain if they eventually block this tweak

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 11 SmartPhones That'll Get Android Oreo 8.0 Before The End Of The Year / Oh My Goodness The Note 10 Just Killed All Every Other Phone / My Mtn 4g Is Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.